Trump

Comments

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331

PJ_Soul said:

That is amazing and really stupid, although I don't think the polls we're talking about re men voting Trump qualifies. I don't think those results were from USC/LAT polls. LAT just reported the results in this case; seems like they got the info from an article by "Nate Silver of the FiveThirtyEight website".
    Someone was talking about the la times poll showing trump ahead as the most accurate poll yesterday
    Yeah.

Great article to put that survey into perspective.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

Obama is going to request UN election observers while ordering FEMA to set up the indefinite detention camps, suspend the constitution and declare marshal law.

Finally! It's about time he started acting Presidential.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    dignin said:

The Tweetstorm Heard 'Round the Republican Party
    Women nationwide are denouncing Donald Trump. Conservative Marybeth Glenn is furious that men aren’t following suit—and she has a message for them.

So let me get this straight: I, a conservative female, have spent years defending the Republican Party against claims of sexism. When I saw Republican men getting attacked I stood up for them. I came to their defense. I fought on their behalf. I fought on behalf of a movement I believed in.

I fought on behalf of my principles while other women told me I hated my own sex. Not only charges of sexism, but I defended @marcorubio during Go8, I fought in my state to stop the @ScottWalker recall, etc… Now some Trojan horse nationalist sexual predator invades the @GOP, eating it alive, and you cowards sit this one out? He treats women like dogs, and you go against everything I – and other female conservatives – said you were & back down like cowards.

Get this straight: We don’t need you to stand up for us, YOU needed to stand up for us for YOU. For YOUR dignity. For YOUR reputation. Jeff Sessions says that he wouldn’t “characterize” Trump’s unauthorized groping of women as “assault.”

Are you kidding me?!

Others try to rebuke his comments, yet STILL choose to vote for a sexual predator - because let’s be honest, that’s what he is. “What he said is wrong, and the way he treats women is wrong, but it’s not wrong enough for me to not vote for him."

Thanks, cowards.

Various men in the movement are writing it off as normal, confirming every stereotype the left has thrown at them. So I'm done. I'm sooo done.

If you can’t stand up for women & unendorse this piece of human garbage, you deserve every charge of sexism thrown at you. I’m just one woman, you won’t even notice my lack of presence at rallies, fair booths, etc. You won’t really care that I’m offended by your silence, and your inability to take a stand. But one by one you’ll watch more women like me go, & you’ll watch men of ACTUAL character follow us out the door.

And what you’ll be left with are the corrupt masses that foam at the mouth every time you step outside the lines. Men who truly see women as lesser beings, & women without self-respect. And your “guiding faith” & “principles” will be attached to them as well. And when it’s all said and done, all you’ll have left is the party The Left always accused you of being.

Scum.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/the-tweet-storm-that-should-terrify-the-republican-party/503771/?utm_source=polfb

Good on her but like she says she has backed the party for yrs so like the saying goes " You reap what you sow " !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • dignin said:

The Tweetstorm Heard 'Round the Republican Party
    Women nationwide are denouncing Donald Trump. Conservative Marybeth Glenn is furious that men aren’t following suit—and she has a message for them.

So let me get this straight: I, a conservative female, have spent years defending the Republican Party against claims of sexism. When I saw Republican men getting attacked I stood up for them. I came to their defense. I fought on their behalf. I fought on behalf of a movement I believed in.

I fought on behalf of my principles while other women told me I hated my own sex. Not only charges of sexism, but I defended @marcorubio during Go8, I fought in my state to stop the @ScottWalker recall, etc… Now some Trojan horse nationalist sexual predator invades the @GOP, eating it alive, and you cowards sit this one out? He treats women like dogs, and you go against everything I – and other female conservatives – said you were & back down like cowards.

Get this straight: We don’t need you to stand up for us, YOU needed to stand up for us for YOU. For YOUR dignity. For YOUR reputation. Jeff Sessions says that he wouldn’t “characterize” Trump’s unauthorized groping of women as “assault.”

Are you kidding me?!

Others try to rebuke his comments, yet STILL choose to vote for a sexual predator - because let’s be honest, that’s what he is. “What he said is wrong, and the way he treats women is wrong, but it’s not wrong enough for me to not vote for him."

Thanks, cowards.

Various men in the movement are writing it off as normal, confirming every stereotype the left has thrown at them. So I'm done. I'm sooo done.

If you can’t stand up for women & unendorse this piece of human garbage, you deserve every charge of sexism thrown at you. I’m just one woman, you won’t even notice my lack of presence at rallies, fair booths, etc. You won’t really care that I’m offended by your silence, and your inability to take a stand. But one by one you’ll watch more women like me go, & you’ll watch men of ACTUAL character follow us out the door.

And what you’ll be left with are the corrupt masses that foam at the mouth every time you step outside the lines. Men who truly see women as lesser beings, & women without self-respect. And your “guiding faith” & “principles” will be attached to them as well. And when it’s all said and done, all you’ll have left is the party The Left always accused you of being.

Scum.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/the-tweet-storm-that-should-terrify-the-republican-party/503771/?utm_source=polfb

So, who's spineless again?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Latest media attempt to keep Trump out...they put him in side by side pic with OJ and both are smiling ..classic.. read it though and Trump actually says he dislikes killers..gasp..http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/12/media/donald-trump-oj-simpson/index.html
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

Erin Burnett now starting with story of Trump fondling women..ny times story...one was 30 years ago..ok..Its definitely criminal, if proven..my question is why wait 30 years to come out with this? Obviously it will be said because of victim feeling embarrassed but cant help but think the timing is incredible..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited October 2016

Erin Burnett now starting with story of Trump fondling women..ny times story...one was 30 years ago..ok..Its definitely criminal, if proven..my question is why wait 30 years to come out with this? Obviously it will be said because of victim feeling embarrassed but cant help but think the timing is incredible..

That's what I thought when I heard the name of Bill Clinton's accuser from 1979 for the first time in my life maybe 3 weeks ago. I figure it doesn't matter if it's true; even if someone did bring it up just to try and bury someone, fine with me. Then or now, it doesn't really matter. If it's NOT true, suddenly the motives behind putting it out there become a whole lot more important.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Trump has fed the media with so much ammo to use against him, its crazy..I can only assume that since his words alone haven't done him in,which is also crazy, the media is finding everything from as far back as possible to try to do the job. Im not saying Clinton is bullet proof..I don't watch fox news..but this is almost too obvious that msm wants Clinton to be POTUS.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

Trump has fed the media with so much ammo to use against him, its crazy..I can only assume that since his words alone haven't done him in,which is also crazy, the media is finding everything from as far back as possible to try to do the job. Im not saying Clinton is bullet proof..I don't watch fox news..but this is almost too obvious that msm wants Clinton to be POTUS.

And I'm okay with that. If they did this to Romney I'd have an issue. But Trump is human garbage.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    "I'll be dating her in 10 years"
    mrussel1 said:

And I'm okay with that. If they did this to Romney I'd have an issue. But Trump is human garbage.
    Can't really argue against that.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    JimmyV said:

#repealthe19th

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-backers-tweet-repealthe19th-1476299001-htmlstory.html

This is disgusting. Also, I take pride in living in a state that still wouldn't elect Trump even if only men voted.

The same people who want 2nd amendment left alone want this repealed. Very disturbing hypocrisy from the Reich wing.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:
    Ha ha charade he is.
    Isn't amazing how perfectly Trump personally embodies that entire album? It's uncanny that he was a pig, now he's a dog.
    His followers are sheep.

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:
    Ha ha charade he is.
    Isn't amazing how perfectly Trump personally embodies that entire album? It's uncanny that he was a pig, now he's a dog.
    His followers are sheep.
    True dat. Especially the so called evangelicals that are selling their soul to someone who represents everything they have railed against for 40 years.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398

JimmyV said:

#repealthe19th

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-backers-tweet-repealthe19th-1476299001-htmlstory.html

This is disgusting. Also, I take pride in living in a state that still wouldn't elect Trump even if only men voted.

The same people who want 2nd amendment left alone want this repealed. Very disturbing hypocrisy from the Reich wing.
    I don't see the correlation between 2nd supporters and anti 19th supporters. Any staticistics to back this up or just throwing out your opinion? And again, why coorelate the 2nd amendment with the 19th? It makes no sense.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    edited October 2016

JimmyV said:

#repealthe19th

Reich wing? You are a moron if you want to compare 2nd amendment supporters to whatever Reich you are referring to. You might not like the 2nd amendment but it s in our bill of rights.
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    mcgruff10 said:

JimmyV said:

#repealthe19th

Reich wing? You are a fucking moron if you want to compare 2nd amendment supporters to whatever Reich you are referring to. You might not like the 2nd amendment but it s in our bill of rights.
    Good way to get warned or booted. Careful...
    mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

JimmyV said:

#repealthe19th

Reich wing? You are a fucking moron if you want to compare 2nd amendment supporters to whatever Reich you are referring to. You might not like the 2nd amendment but it s in our bill of rights.
    Comparing 2nd amendment supporters to nazi Germany and I m getting booted?! Yeah I m pretty insulted if you call me a nazi.
    mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

JimmyV said:

#repealthe19th

Comparing 2nd amendment supporters to nazi Germany and I m getting booted?! Yeah I m pretty insulted if you call me a nazi.
    How does he know that you support the 2nd amendment, repealing the 19th or even Trump? His post wasn't directed towards you. Yours was to him. Trust me. I don't want to see anyone warned.
    mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

JimmyV said:

#repealthe19th

How does he know that you support the 2nd amendment, repealing the 19th or even Trump? His post wasn't directed towards you. Yours was to him. Trust me. I don't want to see anyone warned.
    He did call me and unsung racist in another thread
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

In what kind of banana republic does a federal government punish it's political enemies!?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/feds-pursue-contempt-charges-against-sheriff-joe-arpaio-n664666

Federal prosecutors made the charge, not politicians. Do you not see the difference? Are you arguing that elected officials or law enforcement officers should be exempt from criminal charges?
    I am not arguing that at all. Just illustrating that to do this is not exactly scandalous. Apparently when Trump suggested it just the other day it was the end of the world.

BS44325 said:

In what kind of banana republic does a federal government punish it's political enemies!?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/feds-pursue-contempt-charges-against-sheriff-joe-arpaio-n664666

The kind of banana republic that enforces its laws?
    I see. So if Hillary is charged by prosecutors under a Trump administration then it should be acceptable to all. After all that is what some in the FBI/DOJ wanted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/12/fbi-doj-roiled-by-comey-lynch-decision-to-let-clinton-slide-by-on-emails-says-insider.html
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

I see. So if Hillary is charged by prosecutors under a Trump administration then it should be acceptable to all. After all that is what some in the FBI/DOJ wanted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/12/fbi-doj-roiled-by-comey-lynch-decision-to-let-clinton-slide-by-on-emails-says-insider.html
    If you believe Fox News sure
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Federal prosecutors made the charge, not politicians. Do you not see the difference? Are you arguing that elected officials or law enforcement officers should be exempt from criminal charges?
    I am not arguing that at all. Just illustrating that to do this is not exactly scandalous. Apparently when Trump suggested it just the other day it was the end of the world.
    You let the professionals do the job. You don't declare her guilty. There's a huge difference. I know you understand this.
    mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Not exactly encouraging when it comes to men and their values, is it? What gives? I say that as someone who likes men btw. But.... I don't know how to say it's extremely disturbing that the majority of men support Trump without sounding like I might be insulting men, sorry. Anyway, is this a commentary on something deeper? What's wrong with a society that causes the majority of men to support the likes of Donald Trump, even now?

It's not new. Men are cretins. Uneducated men are bigger cretins. That's his voting block right there.
    Ha. What a joke. "Men are cretins." It is exactly that kind of comment and/or belief that explains why the majority support Trump. No matter how we behave these days we are all just sexists, misogynists, rapists, blah, blah, blah. We* are so sick of this nonsense to the point when even a real jerk like Trump comes along we just don't care anymore.

*We clearly refers to the general population of men and not the subset of beta males on the AMT who are pretty unrepresentative of males as a whole.
    mrussel1 said:

Romney just wanted to take birth control away from women.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

If you believe Fox News sure
    That's your classic answer to everything. It is all you have.
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Not exactly encouraging when it comes to men and their values, is it? What gives? I say that as someone who likes men btw. But.... I don't know how to say it's extremely disturbing that the majority of men support Trump without sounding like I might be insulting men, sorry. Anyway, is this a commentary on something deeper? What's wrong with a society that causes the majority of men to support the likes of Donald Trump, even now?

It's not new. Men are cretins. Uneducated men are bigger cretins. That's his voting block right there.
    Ha. What a joke. "Men are cretins." It is exactly that kind of comment and/or belief that explains why the majority support Trump. No matter how we behave these days we are all just sexists, misogynists, rapists, blah, blah, blah. We* are so sick of this nonsense to the point when even a real jerk like Trump comes along we just don't care anymore.

*We clearly refers to the general population of men and not the subset of beta males on the AMT who are pretty unrepresentative of males as a whole.
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I'm a cretin. I know it. But I keep myself in check. That's the difference.
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

You let the professionals do the job. You don't declare her guilty. There's a huge difference. I know you understand this.
    As I said earlier...he can name a like minded attorney general who if confirmed by the senate can then appoint a special prosecutor to investigate. We all know that Obama weighed in on 60 minutes during the investigation period and nobody seemed to mind. I'm sure you know this.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Speak for yourself.

This discussion has been closed.