Trump

Comments

• KatKat Posts: 4,840
    He was found to have violated the judge's orders for 17 months? He said it was unintentional?

But I can't help but feel it would be best to just let him retire and go home....maybe a home confinement for a period for defying the judge.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    #repealthe19th

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-backers-tweet-repealthe19th-1476299001-htmlstory.html

This is disgusting. Also, I take pride in living in a state that still wouldn't elect Trump even if only men voted.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    JimmyV said:

#repealthe19th

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-backers-tweet-repealthe19th-1476299001-htmlstory.html

This is disgusting. Also, I take pride in living in a state that still wouldn't elect Trump even if only men voted.

win at all costs, right?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    PJ_Soul said:

Look how Pence dealt with this fucking moron at a town hall event.... Interesting. The most surprising thing might be that Pence is still pretending to think that Trump will win. Although his bullshit about how much of a problem voter fraud is is also very disturbing. With him and Trump talking like that, these fucking idiots are going to believe that the election results in November are fraudulent. But at least he waves off her revolution comment, and encourages people to get involved. Nothing wrong with that part of his message. But it's not voter fraud that is the issue, it's the screwed up election policies.
    But actually, this dumb-fuck woman does scare me, because it's far from the first time where I've seen these brainwashed kooks talk about a revolution/civil war. Yikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qA9jPP5tnc

You know what's going to happen, right? Trump's been urging his supporters to go and vote and then go and "watch" other polling places (i.e.: inner cities) to make sure everything stays on the "up and up." The result of this will lead to a bunch of racist deplorables intimidating minorites at their polling places.

Calling it now--there will be rioting and unrest on Election Day. It will be like nothing we have ever seen and it will only get worse because those dopes won't accept the fact that Hillary is president.
    www.myspace.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Not exactly encouraging when it comes to men and their values, is it? What gives? I say that as someone who likes men btw. But.... I don't know how to say it's extremely disturbing that the majority of men support Trump without sounding like I might be insulting men, sorry. Anyway, is this a commentary on something deeper? What's wrong with a society that causes the majority of men to support the likes of Donald Trump, even now?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Man, Juggler...I sure hope not. My city - among too many - has seen more than its share of riots.

Once again (and more for convenience's sake), I'm going the absentee ballot route.
    edited October 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

Not exactly encouraging when it comes to men and their values, is it? What gives? I say that as someone who likes men btw. But.... I don't know how to say it's extremely disturbing that the majority of men support Trump without sounding like I might be insulting men, sorry. Anyway, is this a commentary on something deeper? What's wrong with a society that causes the majority of men to support the likes of Donald Trump, even now?

I don't see it as the majority of men, even with this relatively small sample of males on this forum.

It's some men for sure, but just some.

*edit - I'm saying the number of males here is relatively small, not the males themselves :blush:
    Post edited by hedonist on
    PJ_Soul said:

I find that result shocking and disgusting. I find it utterly amazing that the UK had a female leader over three decades ago, and the US still can't come to grips with that possibility.

www.headstonesband.com

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    hedonist said:

Man, Juggler...I sure hope not. My city - among too many - has seen more than its share of riots.

Once again (and more for convenience's sake), I'm going the absentee ballot route.

Can't you just see it being ugly as fuck in some places? I mean Trump has already threatened to jail his opponent, says the system is rigged, wants to silence the press and wants to deport 11 million people. Let's just complete our third world dictatorship nightmare by witnessing civil unrest on Election Day.
    www.myspace.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    PJ_Soul said:

It's not new. Men are cretins. Uneducated men are bigger cretins. That's his voting block right there.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    mrussel1 said:
    Ha ha charade he is.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    edited October 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Look how Pence dealt with this fucking moron at a town hall event.... Interesting. The most surprising thing might be that Pence is still pretending to think that Trump will win. Although his bullshit about how much of a problem voter fraud is is also very disturbing. With him and Trump talking like that, these fucking idiots are going to believe that the election results in November are fraudulent. But at least he waves off her revolution comment, and encourages people to get involved. Nothing wrong with that part of his message. But it's not voter fraud that is the issue, it's the screwed up election policies.
    But actually, this dumb-fuck woman does scare me, because it's far from the first time where I've seen these brainwashed kooks talk about a revolution/civil war. Yikes.

You know what's going to happen, right? Trump's been urging his supporters to go and vote and then go and "watch" other polling places (i.e.: inner cities) to make sure everything stays on the "up and up." The result of this will lead to a bunch of racist deplorables intimidating minorites at their polling places.

Calling it now--there will be rioting and unrest on Election Day. It will be like nothing we have ever seen and it will only get worse because those dopes won't accept the fact that Hillary is president.
    Juggs, you really think these red necks who are scared of their own shadow are going to show up in North Philly on election day and try to intimidate people?

mrussel1 said:
    Ha ha charade he is.
    2016 remaster and vinyl press from original analog masters being released next month. I will FINALLY own a copy of that on wax. Can't wait.

hedonist said:

Can't you just see it being ugly as fuck in some places? I mean Trump has already threatened to jail his opponent, says the system is rigged, wants to silence the press and wants to deport 11 million people. Let's just complete our third world dictatorship nightmare by witnessing civil unrest on Election Day.
    Oh hell yes, I can, as much as I don't want to. Just really really hope the inevitable anger doesn't blow up to that point.

mrussel1 said:
    Ha ha charade he is.
    Isn't amazing how perfectly Trump personally embodies that entire album? It's uncanny that he was a pig, now he's a dog.
    hedonist said:

PJ_Soul said:

I don't see it as the majority of men, even with this relatively small sample of males on this forum.

It's some men for sure, but just some.

*edit - I'm saying the number of males here is relatively small, not the males themselves :blush:
    I am just going off of the results of the polls represented in that link, which say if only men voted Trump would win by a landslide, which means that, according to the polls, the majority of American men support Trump. I'm pretty surprised! (No, the majority of men on these boards definitely do not support Trump. Way to go guys ;) )
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    I've always hated Billy even before this leak. He has this Seacrest esque smugness about him that makes me want to punch him.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    PJ_Soul said:

Speaking as a man I'm at a loss. Some men just want to go back 70+ years to a time when they could openly be sexist/racist assholes who beat their wives and hang black people from trees? These are the deplorables Clinton was referring to.

What's even more fucked up though, in my mind, is who the fuck are the women and minorities that are still going to vote for Trump? Can't wrap my head around that.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

PJ_Soul said:

Juggs, you really think these red necks who are scared of their own shadow are going to show up in North Philly on election day and try to intimidate people?
    This was my thought. I work with people in the suburbs who won't drive downtown because there's too much traffic. You think they're really going to get out of the car and monitor anything? Hell, they'll be lucky if they can figure out parking without a ticket or a tow.
    /rode my bicycle to the polls this year

PJ_Soul said:

No fucking way is that happening. And where do they live?? They live in the center of the state. Carville once said that PA is Philly and Pitts, with Alabama in the middle. You are right. They are not traveling to south Philly and trying to intimidate some people down there. If even Trump says they should go to "certain places"... with his dog whistle.
    dignin said:

PJ_Soul said:

Speaking as a man I'm at a loss. Some men just want to go back 70+ years to a time when they could openly be sexist/racist assholes who beat their wives and hang black people from trees? These are the deplorables Clinton was referring to.

What's even more fucked up though, in my mind, is who the fuck are the women and minorities that are still going to vote for Trump? Can't wrap my head around that.
    probably why Mad Men was such a popular show.

www.headstonesband.com

edited October 2016
    dignin said:

PJ_Soul said:

people who are more scared of isis than they are of their own rights being taken away.

www.headstonesband.com

CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

This was my thought. I work with people in the suburbs who won't drive downtown because there's too much traffic. You think they're really going to get out of the car and monitor anything? Hell, they'll be lucky if they can figure out parking without a ticket or a tow.
    /rode my bicycle to the polls this year
    I was going to mention that these people won't even drive into the city too...let alone park, get out and stand outside a baptist church or rec center rocking Trump gear. Sounds great in theory, but yeah, I don't see it.

I'll be riding my bike to mine as well.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217

hedonist said:

I totally agree with this scenario he has already started to put that train of thought in the minds of his deplorables ! Hell he keeps stating he won the debate on every poll he truly believes his ahead in the race ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    That is amazing and really stupid, although I don't think the polls we're talking about re men voting Trump qualifies. I don't think those results were from USC/LAT polls. LAT just reported the results in this case; seems like they got the info from an article by "Nate Silver of the FiveThirtyEight website".
  • Obama is going to request UN election observers while ordering FEMA to set up the indefinite detention camps, suspend the constitution and declare marshal law.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    The Tweetstorm Heard 'Round the Republican Party
    Women nationwide are denouncing Donald Trump. Conservative Marybeth Glenn is furious that men aren’t following suit—and she has a message for them.

So let me get this straight: I, a conservative female, have spent years defending the Republican Party against claims of sexism. When I saw Republican men getting attacked I stood up for them. I came to their defense. I fought on their behalf. I fought on behalf of a movement I believed in.

I fought on behalf of my principles while other women told me I hated my own sex. Not only charges of sexism, but I defended @marcorubio during Go8, I fought in my state to stop the @ScottWalker recall, etc… Now some Trojan horse nationalist sexual predator invades the @GOP, eating it alive, and you cowards sit this one out? He treats women like dogs, and you go against everything I – and other female conservatives – said you were & back down like cowards.

Get this straight: We don’t need you to stand up for us, YOU needed to stand up for us for YOU. For YOUR dignity. For YOUR reputation. Jeff Sessions says that he wouldn’t “characterize” Trump’s unauthorized groping of women as “assault.”

Are you kidding me?!

Others try to rebuke his comments, yet STILL choose to vote for a sexual predator - because let’s be honest, that’s what he is. “What he said is wrong, and the way he treats women is wrong, but it’s not wrong enough for me to not vote for him."

Thanks, cowards.

Various men in the movement are writing it off as normal, confirming every stereotype the left has thrown at them. So I'm done. I'm sooo done.

If you can’t stand up for women & unendorse this piece of human garbage, you deserve every charge of sexism thrown at you. I’m just one woman, you won’t even notice my lack of presence at rallies, fair booths, etc. You won’t really care that I’m offended by your silence, and your inability to take a stand. But one by one you’ll watch more women like me go, & you’ll watch men of ACTUAL character follow us out the door.

And what you’ll be left with are the corrupt masses that foam at the mouth every time you step outside the lines. Men who truly see women as lesser beings, & women without self-respect. And your “guiding faith” & “principles” will be attached to them as well. And when it’s all said and done, all you’ll have left is the party The Left always accused you of being.

Scum.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/the-tweet-storm-that-should-terrify-the-republican-party/503771/?utm_source=polfb
    PJ_Soul said:

That is amazing and really stupid, although I don't think the polls we're talking about re men voting Trump qualifies. I don't think those results were from USC/LAT polls. LAT just reported the results in this case; seems like they got the info from an article by "Nate Silver of the FiveThirtyEight website".
    Someone was talking about the la times poll showing trump ahead as the most accurate poll yesterday
    Looks like the joke's on her. Seems like she developed her thesis statement before doing the research, eh? image
This discussion has been closed.