Trump

Comments

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mcgruff10 said:

alright I might be 100% wrong in defending Trump:
    Lindsey Graham ✔@LindseyGrahamSC
    Name one sports team, university, publicly-held company, etc. that would accept a person like this as their standard bearer?

If Graham is going anti-republican then it obviously a hell of a lot worse than I realized.

Well Graham isn't a Republican.
    You're right, not if you consider Trump a Republican. Trump is actually head of the Deplorable ticket, not the GOP. I give McCain and Romney much more credit than comparing them to Trump.
    He isn't either, he's a Democrat. Always has been.
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    Change the voting system to allow 4 primary candidates, 2 from each side.

Give each citizen 2 votes one being the traditional vote. The next being an anti-vote, which would subtract a vote from a candidate of their choice.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mcgruff10 said:

Name one sports team, university, publicly-held company, etc. that would accept a person like this as their standard bearer?

If Graham is going anti-republican then it obviously a hell of a lot worse than I realized.

You're right, not if you consider Trump a Republican. Trump is actually head of the Deplorable ticket, not the GOP. I give McCain and Romney much more credit than comparing them to Trump.
    What the fuck are you talking about? I think if you make a claim like that, you need to back it up with facts. Point out exactly where his policy falls in line with the Democratic members of the Congress.
    Surely an individual with such a high IQ will have no issue proving your point. Super smart people would never make a ridiculous claim and not be prepared to defend it.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    edited October 2016
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mcgruff10 said:

Then his right wing supporters were really stupid to vote in a Democrat at the top of the ticket. Isn't all so confusing for you guys?
    mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

The truly sad part as hard as trump is trying to lose, Hillary is still not taking a commanding lead. As poor as he is it speaks volumes at what a bad candidate she is as well. If Biden were running, or even Bernie, they'd have a 30 point lead.

What? Was that a real statement? There are no 30 point leads for ANYONE in politics at the national level. Give me a break.
    No shit sherlock, it was an exaggeration.
    I was just saying that Bernie or Biden would be running away with this if they were the democratic candidate. I really think after a few days we'll be back to normal and this will be old news.
    Okay Watson, so what is "running away" in your mind?

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mcgruff10 said:

What the fuck are you talking about? I think if you make a claim like that, you need to back it up with facts. Point out exactly where his policy falls in line with the Democratic members of the Congress.
    Surely an individual with such a high IQ will have no issue proving your point. Super smart people would never make a ridiculous claim and not be prepared to defend it.
    It's pretty simple stuff with past statements, donations, wedding invitations, golf games, photo ops. You might be able to snopes it.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

Mcgruff, seriously dude, how do you not get this.
    Grabbing a woman's genitals without permission is sexual assault.

Like I said, the three news sites I read today said nothing about grabbing without permission. I m obviously against that.
    That's what he said
    pjalive21 said:

haha how did I know I would come back to this forum regarding what Trump said and there would be people here acting wholier than though and claiming they have never spoke "locker room talk"...im going to call bullshit on every single one of you that you have NEVER said anything remotely like this...flat out you are a LIAR!

yes you are the same people who continually defend Bill Clinton and his sexscipades and HRC and her defending a rapist and then calling that girl a liar and getting the guy one of the lightest sentences a rapist should get...hypocrites...most of you and im tired of it

You can call bullshit all you want, that won't make it true.
    I would be ashamed to have friends that talk like that.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mcgruff10 said:

That was tough to find.

He identified (thank your party for popularizing that word) as a Democrat right before his hot mic moment.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/21/politics/donald-trump-election-democrat/index.html
    unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mcgruff10 said:

It's pretty simple stuff with past statements, donations, wedding invitations, golf games, photo ops. You might be able to snopes it.
    You can't defend your position with facts once again, and you pass it off with arrogance.
    I guess finding evidence for your kooky beliefs is just boring?
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

The truly sad part as hard as trump is trying to lose, Hillary is still not taking a commanding lead. As poor as he is it speaks volumes at what a bad candidate she is as well. If Biden were running, or even Bernie, they'd have a 30 point lead.

What? Was that a real statement? There are no 30 point leads for ANYONE in politics at the national level. Give me a break.
    I was just saying that Bernie or Biden would be running away with this if they were the democratic candidate. I really think after a few days we'll be back to normal and this will be old news.
    Reagan 1980
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

Like I said, the three news sites I read today said nothing about grabbing without permission. I m obviously against that.
    That's what he said
    pjalive21 said:

haha how did I know I would come back to this forum regarding what Trump said and there would be people here acting wholier than though and claiming they have never spoke "locker room talk"...im going to call bullshit on every single one of you that you have NEVER said anything remotely like this...flat out you are a LIAR!

yes you are the same people who continually defend Bill Clinton and his sexscipades and HRC and her defending a rapist and then calling that girl a liar and getting the guy one of the lightest sentences a rapist should get...hypocrites...most of you and im tired of it

You've never had a beer with your buddies and talked about which girls you'd like to get with?
    mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Reagan 84
    mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Fdr 32
    unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mcgruff10 said:

That was tough to find.

He identified (thank your party for popularizing that word) as a Democrat right before his hot mic moment.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/21/politics/donald-trump-election-democrat/index.html
    What does that have to do with anything?
    Again, show some facts to your claim that Lindsey Graham is a Democrat. Not fluff. Not bullet points. Facts. Surely you're intelligent enough to do that. Right?
    unsung said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

That's what he said
    pjalive21 said:

You've never had a beer with your buddies and talked about which girls you'd like to get with?
    Yeah, I have.
    How on Earth can you compare that to what Trump said?
    He was bragging about sexual assault for fucks sake, that is light years away from hypotheticals about women you'd like to have sex with.
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Shit man, instead of shaking Hillary's hand tomorrow night, he should just grab her crotch..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Fdr 32
    Give me a break. The country is far more polarized than it was in 32, 80, or 84. You have 40/40 on each side that is a durable party floor. If Trump breaks into 38/39 territory in upcoming polling, that will signify an absolute EC wipeout. And a total wipe out today is not like 1984. TX, UT, AR, AK, AL and all those states would not flip blue under Bernie, Biden, or Jesus Christ himself. I'm sure you know that.
    unsung said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

That's what he said
    pjalive21 said:

I'll fess up and say that I have.

What I've never heard though is a friend saying that he forced himself on a woman or made unwanted contact with a woman.

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mcgruff10 said:

That was tough to find.

Again, show some facts to your claim that Lindsey Graham is a Democrat. Not fluff. Not bullet points. Facts. Surely you're intelligent enough to do that. Right?
    Go back and re-read what I said about Graham. I'll wait. Then lecture me about intelligence.
    rgambs said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

That's what he said
    pjalive21 said:

Yeah, I have.
    How on Earth can you compare that to what Trump said?
    He was bragging about sexual assault for fucks sake, that is light years away from hypotheticals about women you'd like to have sex with.
    And there's no way it was tongue-in-cheek? There's no way it was just alpha male take charge talk?

It was speaking of direct experiences? That he committed?
    mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Fdr 32
    Give me a break. The country is far more polarized than it was in 32, 80, or 84. You have 40/40 on each side that is a durable party floor. If Trump breaks into 38/39 territory in upcoming polling, that will signify an absolute EC wipeout. And a total wipe out today is not like 1984. TX, UT, AR, AK, AL and all those states would not flip blue under Bernie, Biden, or Jesus Christ himself. I'm sure you know that.
    I think the color blue and donkeys are illegal in Utah lol.
    You don't agree that if Biden or Sanders were running they d be running away with this?
    mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Fdr 32
    You don't agree that if Biden or Sanders were running they d be running away with this?
    I think Clinton is already running away it.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
    The GOP could basically run anyone else and this would be a landslide election for them.

Democrats should be hoping Trump doesn't drop out.
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mcgruff10 said:

Then his right wing supporters were really stupid to vote in a Democrat at the top of the ticket. Isn't all so confusing for you guys?
    Not really, I didn't vote.
    mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Fdr 32

According to that website she is. Is that a legit source?
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mcgruff10 said:

That was tough to find.

Go back and re-read what I said about Graham. I'll wait. Then lecture me about intelligence.
    No. You said that Senator Graham is a Democrat. I asked for very basic specifics and you're not either capable or willing to do so. Like you do in every fucking thread.
    unsung said:

mcgruff10 said:

Quoting myself for evidence.

This doesn't mean Graham is a Democrat, this means he isn't a Republican.

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Fdr 32

According to that website she is. Is that a legit source?
    Dude... 538 is the MOST analytical and legitimate of sources. It grades all the polls based on accuracy and their internals and correlates them together for its forecast. Nate Silver called EVERY state correctly in 12 and all but one state correctly in 08. He is the most respected statistician in politics today.
    unsung said:

The GOP could basically run anyone else and this would be a landslide election for them.

Democrats should be hoping Trump doesn't drop out.

I very much agree with you on your first point. The GOP did this to themselves when they had 16 (somewhat) respectable candidates.

Here's the thing, I'm honestly not sure who would be more harmful as President...Trump or Pence. I think that Trump's positions are driven by anticipated reaction from the audience. Pence actually believe the nonsense he says.
    edited October 2016
    Pence is playing ball. Just like Bernie is, just like Kaine. They are all cut from the same cloth.

And I'll even add just like Rand Paul.

Ron on the other hand didn't, which is why he was so liked.
    Post edited by unsung on
This discussion has been closed.