Trump

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

For all the outraged PJ fans lets dial it a back a few years to this kick ass collaboration

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nE6X6HGyIfE

Wasn't this everybody's favourite christmas single?

Not a misogynistic word in the whole damn song! I mean check out the lyrics below:

"Ninety nine problems but a bitch ain't one
    If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son
    I got ninety nine problems but a bitch ain't one, hit me
    Now once upon a time not too long ago
    A nigga like myself had to strong arm a ho
    This is not a ho in the sense of having a pussy
    But a pussy having no goddamn sense try and push me"

Oh wait...was that the "pussy" word? Shit. My bad. Still a great tune though. I mean when it's art dem words are cool.

Good call. I renounce my support for Jayz's campaign for president.
    Haven't you been reading these posts? It's about more then the presidency now. It's about misogyny, language and in general how we want society to treat women. You can't pick and choose when to excuse this anymore.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962
    mrussel1 said:

Hey, Jay-z is good at business, he speaks his mind, and he really knows the cyber!

(Nice try, BS, with really reaching to get us commie PJ fans in a double bind)
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Trump had to know the(se) recordings were out there. It explains why he didn't go on the sexual assault/infidelity victim blaming, bimbo eruptions and slut squad attack of Hilliary.
    He was hoping they weren't released but he had to know it was almost certain to come out if the race was close.

Ah no. He didn't go on those because they won't work. Instead he dropped them in the media through the comments about NOT doing it and then letting his surrogates talk about it. It was their way to test the waters. It will be interesting if he tries to go nuclear tomorrow. He may spontaneously combust tomorrow night.
    Confirmation when he goes all in on Jeffrey Epstein and the Lolita Express!
    Well he is on that train too.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

For all the outraged PJ fans lets dial it a back a few years to this kick ass collaboration

Not a misogynistic word in the whole damn song! I mean check out the lyrics below:

Oh wait...was that the "pussy" word? Shit. My bad. Still a great tune though. I mean when it's art dem words are cool.

LOL JayZ for President
    Post edited by unsung on
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Haven't you been reading these posts? It's about more then the presidency now. It's about misogyny, language and in general how we want society to treat women. You can't pick and choose when to excuse this anymore.
    I'm not defending J or rap broadly. I listen to rock and jazz, and not the 80s hair band crap that was sexist, and generally awful.

mrussel1 said:

Hey, Jay-z is good at business, he speaks his mind, and he really knows the cyber!

(Nice try, BS, with really reaching to get us commie PJ fans in a double bind)
    Thanks. The double bind ain't easy. That one was certainly a reach but was worth a shot.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Trump had to know the(se) recordings were out there. It explains why he didn't go on the sexual assault/infidelity victim blaming, bimbo eruptions and slut squad attack of Hilliary.
    He was hoping they weren't released but he had to know it was almost certain to come out if the race was close.

Ah no. He didn't go on those because they won't work. Instead he dropped them in the media through the comments about NOT doing it and then letting his surrogates talk about it. It was their way to test the waters. It will be interesting if he tries to go nuclear tomorrow. He may spontaneously combust tomorrow night.
    Confirmation when he goes all in on Jeffrey Epstein and the Lolita Express!
    Well he is on that train too.
    Correct!
    He Arkansas Bill and Alan Derschowitz apparently like "fresh" teenagers at 25,000 feet.
    I heard Trump requested a freshy that resembled his daughter!
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Have you been paying attention to the candidates? Trump has no policy or history of public service, so we're going off his personality and garbage that comes out his mouth.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Unsung,ledvedder and Paul just prove my point.

Why ask for Trumps Wall when you built one for yourselves to block facts coming from me and others?

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Have you been paying attention to the candidates? Trump has no policy or history of public service, so we're going off his personality and garbage that comes out his mouth.
    Believe me I know. The people who support him factored all this in many months ago. He is a big mouth who has committed adultery and has been married many times. The professional politicians are "shocked" by these statements because they have to be but his supporters are not. Only an idiot would have believed that something like this video would not come out. This is and will always be Trump. His supporters however look at the alternative and say "she's a terrible candidate and on women's issues she and her husband are no better as they have a history of abuse and victim shaming between them". With all that considered his supporters say which despicable human will I choose? The despicable person who will practice politics as usual or the dispicable person who might actual make real changes? What comes out of his mouth does not change the calculus.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Donald Trump will not be able to accomplish any change. None. It's one thing to have one caucus against you in both chambers of Congress, but Trump will have many of his own party unwilling to work with him.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Believe me I know. The people who support him factored all this in many months ago. He is a big mouth who has committed adultery and has been married many times. The professional politicians are "shocked" by these statements because they have to be but his supporters are not. Only an idiot would have believed that something like this video would not come out. This is and will always be Trump. His supporters however look at the alternative and say "she's a terrible candidate and on women's issues she and her husband are no better as they have a history of abuse and victim shaming between them". With all that considered his supporters say which despicable human will I choose? The despicable person who will practice politics as usual or the dispicable person who might actual make real changes? What comes out of his mouth does not change the calculus.
    False equivalency. Their faults aren't even in the same solar system.

Why ask for Trumps Wall when you built one for yourselves to block facts coming from me and others?

Did I just get lumped in with unsung? And did I just get get called a Republican?

Donald Trump will not be able to accomplish any change. None. It's one thing to have one caucus against you in both chambers of Congress, but Trump will have many of his own party unwilling to work with him.

That depends on what kind of agenda he is actually looking to put in place. If he pushes a conservative agenda then a republican congress will work with him.
    BS44325 said:

That depends on what kind of agenda he is actually looking to put in place. If he pushes a conservative agenda then a republican congress will work with him.
    You were right in your above post. His supporters factored these things in. However that constituency will not get him to victory. The people necessary to do that were alienated yet again from him yesterday. It's his curse. He has enough support to stay but not enough to win.

Did I just get lumped in with unsung? And did I just get get called a Republican?
    Yeah I never got that sense from you.

In hiding, I think you are off on this one. And who is Paul?
    You could be right. What I'm looking at, sadly, is 2020. I think that even if Trump pulls off a miracle and wins, he will face a primary in 2020. Cruz, Kasich, Ryan are all very solid candidates for four years from now and each represents a piece of the pie that is today's modern GOP.
    mrussel1 said:

Yeah I never got that sense from you.

In hiding, I think you are off on this one. And who is Paul?
    The walrus.
    Ha! Close, but we all know that Paul is dead.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,789
    no need to worry everyone, this whole election 2016 is a sham. Polls are good for wiping your ass with. Didn't Fox have Obama losing both elections days before? Him quitting? Yea ok, citizens United and all this money being collected will go on thru Nov 8th. It's the biggest scam in human history, thousands get mega rich every 4 years.

The Republicans will regret this very badly, not working for a sustainable future just going off the narrative of the fringe of their party. Obama wasn't born here, he,s Muslim etc etc. you can't win on any issues so you take this as your big issue? The guy isn't a perfect president, far from it but don't tell me that 45% of people hating him means anything....you dumbasses, every president has that much of an unfavorable rating. The Party of NO really did some real Un-American things while he was in office, shutting down the government. No tax hikes no matter what? Really....Never? And when do you ever remember anyone being a major party candidate who never served in any capacity until now? And this is what you come up with? History will laugh at you for all time. I saw some CNN reporter interview a bunch of Drumpf folks recently at an event. I couldn't believe my ears.....these Racist Fucks were saying Drumpf never supported the Iraq war, and they were so proud. 1st it's not true, 2nd these mentally inept people sure as hell did support that crock of shit war (Believe me in my Drumpf voice) and also believed Saddam knocked the towers down....and now all these righties somehow have pivoted away....oh how lovely. Just like they never ask him about his religious beliefs.....these people want to see this country up in flames rather than have a woman follow a black guy. So this cycle has been complete soul selling.

Yea he has all these supporters, But the big shots "Neo Cons" of the year 2000 who put a man in office who lost the popular vote but had a 4-3 Supreme Court conservative advantage.....they fucking hate this shit talking terrible businessman. Real New Yorkers know that him as businessman sux...ask Atlantic City, his contractors, his investors etc. Donald never takes a loss, he stiffs others.

Im very much looking forward to Nov 9th. People need to demand $$ outta politics. I realize it's unlikely but it's killing the potential we could reach.
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

You were right in your above post. His supporters factored these things in. However that constituency will not get him to victory. The people necessary to do that were alienated yet again from him yesterday. It's his curse. He has enough support to stay but not enough to win.
    I think you're right and I think he was done after the debate. That was his chance to maybe persuade the middle but his performance was not good. These comments don't change much but it will keep that middle from ever giving him a second chance. My only remaining curiosity is just the general level of turnout. I still don't believe that Hillary is exciting anyone so will she win with what could be the lowest turnout in recent history? It won't matter because a win is a win and even though the turnout might be low the electoral college margin could still be large. I guess I am just wondering where that middle will go? Will they simply stay home?
    Anybody know what Obama is reading here?

https://youtu.be/WKYmiWiNqOw
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

I think you're right and I think he was done after the debate. That was his chance to maybe persuade the middle but his performance was not good. These comments don't change much but it will keep that middle from ever giving him a second chance. My only remaining curiosity is just the general level of turnout. I still don't believe that Hillary is exciting anyone so will she win with what could be the lowest turnout in recent history? It won't matter because a win is a win and even though the turnout might be low the electoral college margin could still be large. I guess I am just wondering where that middle will go? Will they simply stay home?
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

The GOP is now worried about the mainline republicans staying home and crushing them down ballot. That's the risk. You will see the RNC pulling money back from Trump and redirect it. If tomorrow is a real shit show, everyone is bailing.
    I think RNC money is all but pulled from Trump and being diverted to Senate races. It's time to concede the Presidency and hope you can hold the Senate.
    Ryan, McConnell and the party chair were all very damning in their Trump condemnations.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,931
    Repubs need to take their party back from the teabaggers if they ever want to win another presidential election (see: Palin, S and Trump, D)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:

Repubs need to take their party back from the teabaggers if they ever want to win another presidential election (see: Palin, S and Trump, D)

Very true. McCain normalized "stupid" with his selection. It was a terrible mistake by a serious politician.
    Do you think that's a possibility? They seem in too deep with that portion of their party. Ted Cruz isn't going away any time soon.
    BS44325 said:

Anybody know what Obama is reading here?

https://youtu.be/WKYmiWiNqOw

Lady Chatterly's Lover?

50 shades?

Clockwork Orange?
  • Unsung,ledvedder and Paul just prove my point.

No you are just being attacked by liberal hate.
    It is vicious and unforgiving.
    They are upset that Trump is still around and has very, very good possibility of being POTUS.
    "very, very good possibility" of Trump winning? Sorry man, but there's a very, very SLIM chance of that. If he does what we all think he will do tomorrow night, he is done.
This discussion has been closed.