Trump

Comments

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Do people really think trump has a chance? Says allot about his opposition.

I do give trump credit for saying what 8 out of 10 WMAs think. His actions are a different story, grabbing women by the p*ssy, who does that? WTF!

The devil you know vsv the devil you don't.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    unsung said:

eddiec said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Just watched CNN try to talk to michelle bachman about the drumpf tape. She ignored every question and tried to blame everything on Hillary Clinton.
    Just another ignorant arse defending drumpf.

what did you expect? that is politics 101. If roles were reversed the clinton team would be doing the same exact thing.
    Maybe not

They tried to ask her questions as a mother, not a politician, and all she wanted to do was go on about this was all Hillary Clintons fault.

As a woman, and a mother, she should in no way be defending or supporting drumpf.

I think as the days go by I realize more and more that these might be the two worst presidential candidates in recent American history. Both of them are just terrible. Out of a country of 300 million+ we couldn't do better than this?
    We did have better- Sanders and Kasich. The people chose Trump and Clinton. It is the people's fault.

Truth.

We need "common sense" voting control. Time to set some standards.
    Like vote for my guy or you can't vote?
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    edited October 2016
    I don't see him losing support over this.

I also believe his totals will be higher than anyone expects, mainly because when push comes to shove people hate her. They also don't want to tell their friends and neighbors that they are voting for him.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    These comments are definitely not the image I would want our president to have. That locker room talk some refer to that most guys have, I picture than happening in high school or college, not from some 60 year old man talking about a young 20 year old girl.
    As gross as it is, I do think there is a comparison to Hilary. And those who said it has nothing to do with Bill, it doesn't, but it has a lot to do with how Hilary reacted to Bill's and others actions. Hilary laughed and bragged about getting a rapist off, Hilary ridiculed and put down victims of sexual assault, asked that some remain silent. How can women's rights even be a focus of her campaign?
    I'm disgusted with both candidates, and if a third party wasn't a wasted vote I'd seriously consider it for the first time.
    edited October 2016

unsung said:

eddiec said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Just watched CNN try to talk to michelle bachman about the drumpf tape. She ignored every question and tried to blame everything on Hillary Clinton.

what did you expect? that is politics 101. If roles were reversed the clinton team would be doing the same exact thing.
    Maybe not

They tried to ask her questions as a mother, not a politician, and all she wanted to do was go on about this was all Hillary Clintons fault.

As a woman, and a mother, she should in no way be defending or supporting drumpf.

I think as the days go by I realize more and more that these might be the two worst presidential candidates in recent American history. Both of them are just terrible. Out of a country of 300 million+ we couldn't do better than this?
    We did have better- Sanders and Kasich. The people chose Trump and Clinton. It is the people's fault.

Truth.

I don't have a "guy".

IQ testing would be a prerequisite. Gotta weed out the mentals.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,542
    unsung said:

unsung said:

eddiec said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Maybe not

Truth.

I don't have a "guy".

I would hate to see you not be able to vote.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    I already don't participate in your sham elections, mainly because my IQ soars high enough to see through the bullshit.
    unsung said:

unsung said:

eddiec said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Maybe not

Truth.

I don't have a "guy".

That's cool, man. I have bipolar disorder. Am I a mental and disqualified from voting?

unsung said:

unsung said:

eddiec said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Maybe not

Truth.

I don't have a "guy".

That's cool, man. I have bipolar disorder. Am I a mental and disqualified from voting?

If you can support Hillary Clinton and then get disgusted that someone would support Trump then yes.
    You remind me very much of Kanye West in the fish sticks episode of South Park. For having such a high IQ (sarcasm), you just don't get it.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    unsung said:

But Uncle Milo is okay with Mike "I support gay conversion therapy" Pence. What a moron.
    I get it completely, that's why I refuse to participate anymore.

What stage of grief are you in about the end of this country? Sounds like denial. That's stage 1.
    dignin said:

unsung said:

Inappropriate banter? Sociopathic criminal? Hordes of illegals? Sure.

This is the best tweet you could muster?

Only Trump apologists will buy that, and thankfully there are not enough of those dull bulbs to win an election.
    That's because if black democrat said it, he'd throw a hissy fit.
    mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

Anyone with a daughter should be ashamed to vote for this fool IMO. Just one more reason piled upon many other missteps from the so called GOP leader. This whole election has made me really wonder what the hell is happening with this country, are we really this lost?

So instead I should teach my daughter that when your husband cheats on you numerous times with different women you should stay married to him? got ya.
    As opposed to teaching your daughter it's okay to be a sexist cheating asshole if you're registered republican like you're doing? Got ya.
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

Anyone with a daughter should be ashamed to vote for this fool IMO. Just one more reason piled upon many other missteps from the so called GOP leader. This whole election has made me really wonder what the hell is happening with this country, are we really this lost?

So instead I should teach my daughter that when your husband cheats on you numerous times with different women you should stay married to him? got ya.
    Perhaps you should teach her to make her own decisions about what she thinks is best for her without caring about what other people think.
    I can't believe the both of you are somehow defending this. Thanks for the parenting advice, I ll be sure to keep it in mind. (Insert sarcasm)
    Says the defender of Trump. Pot kettle black.

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

You could teach her that that's a choice you hope she never has to make, but it's her choice to make and nobody else's business.
    If she is the cheater, wouldn't you hope she has the opportunity for forgiveness?? Or is this a sexist thing where only men cheat like filthy dogs and they should never be forgiven?
    Women cheat too, and sometimes when they do, their husbands, fiances, or boyfriends forgive them and stay with them. Some truly great relationships are built on the forgiveness of mistakes.
    I'm not necessarily saying that's the Clintons, but there is a teachable lesson there, what is the lesson to be taught from Trump's comments?
    It s a public conversation from 11 years ago when he wasn't even running for president. Every guy that I ve ever known talks like this. I m not seeing the big deal about this.
    Wow.

Every guy you know talks like this.

That comment speaks for itself.

Wow.
    Wow indeed. Never go full no true Scotsman. I'm straight and never talk like that because I'm not a goddamn Neanderthal. Not every non sexist man is gay and not straight.

dignin said:

unsung said:

Inappropriate banter? Sociopathic criminal? Hordes of illegals? Sure.

This is the best tweet you could muster?

Only Trump apologists will buy that, and thankfully there are not enough of those dull bulbs to win an election.
    That's because if black democrat said it, he'd throw a hissy fit.
    If you're referencing me I would have to say that words of a politician don't mean anything to me.

If they did I'd be on here posting that video where Obama said that global warming caused ISIS. I mean seriously that is some stupid shit though.
    mcgruff10 said:

this is sexual assault?
    "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything," Trump says.

Al I read was "blah blah blah I'm a partisan hack who excuses Trump because of white above the law republican privilege but democrats can't get away with it because I say so. Derp!"

GFY
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

this is sexual assault?
    "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything," Trump says.

I am pretty sure that grabbing someone unsolicited is pretty much the definition of sexual assault
    "they let you do it". I'm not seeing sexual assault.
    I just find it very hypocritical that people jump on Trump for these words from 11 years ago but let Hillary slide for pretty much allowing (right word?) her husband to cheat over and over again while he was President. Thanks to Bill I'll never look at a cigar the same way again. (and just to let you know, Bill is my all time favorite president and I've voted democrat every year since I turned 18 in 1996.)
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0

You're making Godfather and pjfanwillneverleave look sane by comparison. That's quite an accomplishment.
    Smellyman said:

And there you have it folks.

Trump voters will still vote for Trump.

He was sickening before this latest tape and now he is just deplorable, well below basic human decency.

Yep, any democrat says the crap he says they'd be run out. His VP candidate idolizes Cheney and people will still vote ffs.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    edited October 2016
    unsung said:

I already don't participate in your sham elections, mainly because my IQ soars high enough to see through the bullshit.

Yeah! Donald Trump has joined us LIVE!
  • KatKat Posts: 4,840
    Don't forget to talk about the issue(s) and not each other. It's a must here. Thanks.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

As opposed to teaching your daughter it's okay to be a sexist cheating asshole if you're registered republican like you're doing? Got ya.
    I Didn't imply that. I was merely pointing out the other side isn't a bunch of saints.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Jeb calls his cousin Billy..."you couldn't release this in March?"
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962
    unsung said:

People with high IQ scores and who are also very smart don't refer to their high IQ scores. People who aren't refer to their high IQ scores.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,542
    unsung said:

yeah I don't think so
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962
    unsung said:

unsung said:

eddiec said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Maybe not

Truth.

I don't have a "guy".

So you'd like the government to have greater control over elections and who gets to vote?
    Careful Go Beavers, he might come off of his perch and call you mental and unworthy to vote.

Breaking news:
    Pence Kasich 2016
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited October 2016
    mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

I'm just wondering why so many people seem to think a man needs a daughter to really grasp how wrong what Trump said is.
    McGruff, why in the world did you say that? One of those things doesn't inform the other.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.