Trump

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

Anyone with a daughter should be ashamed to vote for this fool IMO. Just one more reason piled upon many other missteps from the so called GOP leader. This whole election has made me really wonder what the hell is happening with this country, are we really this lost?

So instead I should teach my daughter that when your husband cheats on you numerous times with different women you should stay married to him? got ya.
    You could teach her that that's a choice you hope she never has to make, but it's her choice to make and nobody else's business.
    If she is the cheater, wouldn't you hope she has the opportunity for forgiveness?? Or is this a sexist thing where only men cheat like filthy dogs and they should never be forgiven?
    Women cheat too, and sometimes when they do, their husbands, fiances, or boyfriends forgive them and stay with them. Some truly great relationships are built on the forgiveness of mistakes.
    I'm not necessarily saying that's the Clintons, but there is a teachable lesson there, what is the lesson to be taught from Trump's comments?
    It s a public conversation from 11 years ago when he wasn't even running for president. Every guy that I ve ever known talks like this. I m not seeing the big deal about this.
    Well for one it was a private conversation and two, you know 60 year olds that talk about grabbing pussies unsolicited? That's kind of creepy, no?
    Since when aren't sixty year old men allowed to talk like this? Give me a break. It was a private conversation from 11 years ago amongst friends probably after a few beers.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727
    dignin said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

Anyone with a daughter should be ashamed to vote for this fool IMO. Just one more reason piled upon many other missteps from the so called GOP leader. This whole election has made me really wonder what the hell is happening with this country, are we really this lost?

So instead I should teach my daughter that when your husband cheats on you numerous times with different women you should stay married to him? got ya.
    You could teach her that that's a choice you hope she never has to make, but it's her choice to make and nobody else's business.
    If she is the cheater, wouldn't you hope she has the opportunity for forgiveness?? Or is this a sexist thing where only men cheat like filthy dogs and they should never be forgiven?
    Women cheat too, and sometimes when they do, their husbands, fiances, or boyfriends forgive them and stay with them. Some truly great relationships are built on the forgiveness of mistakes.
    I'm not necessarily saying that's the Clintons, but there is a teachable lesson there, what is the lesson to be taught from Trump's comments?
    It s a public conversation from 11 years ago when he wasn't even running for president. Every guy that I ve ever known talks like this. I m not seeing the big deal about this.
    I'm a tradesman and have played organized sports all my life....the last time I've heard banter like that was when I was a teen. He was 59 years old. What kind of company do you keep?

You're trying trying really hard to explain this away, it's kinda gross.
    You mean you don't hang out with people pushing senior citizenship who talk about groping and assaulting women? Weird...
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    edited October 2016
    mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

Wow.

Every guy you know talks like this.

That comment speaks for itself.

Wow.
    Post edited by what dreams on
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,224
    mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

One thing you should def teach her is to stay miles away from predators like Trump ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

Well for one it was a private conversation and two, you know 60 year olds that talk about grabbing pussies unsolicited? That's kind of creepy, no?
    Since when aren't sixty year old men allowed to talk like this? Give me a break. It was a private conversation from 11 years ago amongst friends probably after a few beers.
    No, not after a few beers.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

One thing you should def teach her is to stay miles away from predators like Trump ..
    And Hillary s husband
    edited October 2016
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

You really think it's okay for people to talk about touching other people without their permission? There were no beers involved. Aren't you a teacher? What the fuck is wrong with you?
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

And Hillary s husband
    Dude I'm loosing respect for your train of thought !
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

Really?
    I haven't talked like that since I was a drunk teenager, and it was only in jest. Maybe occasionally, when deep in our cups, me and my buddies might joke in a such a lewd way, but there is a big difference between drunkenly saying "I would grab her by the p×××× lol" and soberly saying I do whatever I want, I "grab 'em by the p××××"
    This clearly wasn't a joke.
    Every guy you know brags about sexually assaulting women and "moving hard" on married women?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

You really think it's okay for people to talk about touching other people without their permission? There were no beers involved. Aren't you a teacher? What the fuck is wrong with you?
    What does being a teacher have to do with this?
    It was a private conversation from 11 years ago!

Jose, you re telling me bill is an angel?
    Even the GOP is bailing on this one. And this guy is sitting here defending a guy who brags about potentially assaulting women. This isn't someone just using the word "pussy", it's someone bragging about grabbing another adults privates without their permission. What in the fuck?!?
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

I'd hope that someone who is helping to develop the kids of his country doesn't fucking condone sexual assault...

Dude, this has nothing to do with Bill...nothing

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

I'd hope that someone who is helping to develop the kids of his country doesn't fucking condone sexual assault...

I would love to have heard every private conversation Hillary had about Monica or Paula Jones. I am sure she was a pure feminist and did nothing negative. Every man has said crude things in private conversations.
    Sexual assault? I know one president who was a professional at that!
    edited October 2016
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

I would love to have heard every private conversation Hillary had about Monica or Paula Jones. I am sure she was a pure feminist and did nothing negative. Every man has said crude things in private conversations.
    Sexual assault? I know one president who was a professional at that!
    Good god man. You're embarrassing yourself. Take a seat for a while.
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
    this is sexual assault?
    "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything," Trump says.
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

Who's talking Bill you lost me at Bill please go and start a Bill the cheater thread I'll see you there , but for gods sake stop playing the politician here !
    Trumps latest huge fuck up is inexcusable by any human standards he was promoting sexual assault on women !!!!
    mcgruff10 said:

this is sexual assault?
    "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything," Trump says.

I am pretty sure that grabbing someone unsolicited is pretty much the definition of sexual assault
    There is literally no one defending these comments except for this guy...
    edited October 2016

mcgruff10 said:

this is sexual assault?

I am pretty sure that grabbing someone unsolicited is pretty much the definition of sexual assault
    "they let you do it". I'm not seeing sexual assault.
    I just find it very hypocritical that people jump on Trump for these words from 11 years ago but let Hillary slide for pretty much allowing (right word?) her husband to cheat over and over again while he was President. Thanks to Bill I'll never look at a cigar the same way again. (and just to let you know, Bill is my all time favorite president and I've voted democrat every year since I turned 18 in 1996.)
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

It has nothing to do with Hillary but you can't say it has nothing to do with Bill. Bill has committed actions worse then Trumps words. Trump's words are disgusting and Bill's actions are disgusting. Do not try to split hairs. Those who are bashing Trump on this now should come to realize why some of us have been bashing Bill for all these years and yet you keep him on a pedestal? It is that line of thinking that makes no sense.
    BS44325 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

It has nothing to do with Hillary but you can't say it has nothing to do with Bill. Bill has committed actions worse then Trumps words. Trump's words are disgusting and Bill's actions are disgusting. Do not try to split hairs. Those who are bashing Trump on this now should come to realize why some of us have been bashing Bill for all these years and yet you keep him on a pedestal? It is that line of thinking that makes no sense.
    Bill is not running for president
    mcgruff10 said:

this is sexual assault?

Damn dude his promoting it !! How can you not hear that in the video let me tell you something, My wife works with the police dept here on Long Island she's a forensic nurse on rape cases and when she watched the video she immediately said to me he's actually promoting sexual assault!!!!
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    BS44325 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

Bill was already in the WH. Trump is a candidate.

mcgruff10 said:

this is sexual assault?

Damn dude his promoting it !! How can you not hear that in the video let me tell you something, My wife works with the police dept here on Long Island she's a forensic nurse on rape cases and when she watched the video she immediately said to me he's actually promoting sexual assault!!!!
    I haven't watched the video yet, I've only read what he says. How exactly is he promoting it? By saying if you are a big star you can do what you want?
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

this is sexual assault?

I just find it very hypocritical that people jump on Trump for these words from 11 years ago but let Hillary slide for pretty much allowing (right word?) her husband to cheat over and over again while he was President. Thanks to Bill I'll never look at a cigar the same way again.
    You left out the part where he said he doesn't wait for permission.
    That's sexual assault.
    If they do nothing about it later because he is a powerful man, that doesn't change the fact that it was sexual assault.
    Jeepers you are bending over backwards to defend and deflect on this...it's weird.
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

this is sexual assault?

I just find it very hypocritical that people jump on Trump for these words from 11 years ago but let Hillary slide for pretty much allowing (right word?) her husband to cheat over and over again while he was President. Thanks to Bill I'll never look at a cigar the same way again.
    Come on man. You can't be serious.

What does this have anything to do with Bill? He's not running for president. The fuck difference does it make to me if he cheated on her?

BS44325 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

I realize Bill is not running for president but Hillary Clinton has no right to make moral judgements about how his treatment of women should disqualify him to be president.
    BS44325 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

BS44325 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

The big difference is that Bill's actions are accusations without actionable evidence and Trump's words are admission straight from his mouth.

I'm not saying the accusations against Bill are to be ignored entirely, but there is a difference between unproven accusations and admitting guilt in a bragging manner.
    mcgruff10 said:

BS44325 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

I realize Bill is not running for president but Hillary Clinton has no right to make moral judgements about how his treatment of women should disqualify him to be president.
    Okay, so even if Hillary doesn't have ground to stand on, I don't get why she doesn't but I'll play along, the rest of the country sure as fuck can judge his comments and whether it disqualifies him from being president. And it seems like that is just what is happening
    BS44325 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

crowes74 said:

Really so if you heard a guy say that about your daughter or wife or sister you're be ok with that... So now your pissed that Bill got away with it and that Hillary forgave him or gave him a 2nd chance or what ever you wanna call it because a Trump video has leaked that will be the end of him ?
This discussion has been closed.