Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    So what happens in Trumpland when a Muslim gets an abortion?
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,678
    myoung321 said:

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    myoung321 said:

No worse than apostasy.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,792
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    edited April 2016
    Ford investing $1.6B in a new Mexico plant is going to help Trump's narrative. It will be interesting to see if Clinton or Sanders makes peep of the issue. UAW surely is not happy with this move.

edit: Hillary is going to try to avoid this issue like the Black Death. Ol' Willy was the one who signed NAFTA bill.
    Post edited by Jason P on
  • Options
    Wow! Bold step on the part of the Boston Globe to print this spoof "President Trump" front page!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-newspaper-publishes-fake-president-trump-frontpage-143209421.html?nhp=1
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,753
    How hasn't there been a Presidents of the United States of America's "Lump" parody about Trump yet?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited April 2016

How hasn't there been a Presidents of the United States of America's "Lump" parody about Trump yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp4IlPFLDhE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBfJCx6MHpE

:lol: All of these are good in their own ways, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,001
    so rules are ok when they benifit trump but somebody WORKS within the rules it means the votes were bought?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,185
    so trump's kids can't vote for him in new york. now that is pretty funny.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,001

I know, right? Real amateur hour over there.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

myoung321 said:

HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHA !!!!!!!!!

Godfather.

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,753
    PJ_Soul said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp4IlPFLDhE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBfJCx6MHpE

:lol: All of these are good in their own ways, lol.
    Nice. I shoulda known
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited April 2016

This reminds me of that stupid Vote Or Die campaign in 2004 where Paris Hilton was a spokesperson for it and wasn't even registered. Apples don't fall far from that stupid Drumpf tree.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    To be fair, his kids seem to be a lot more reasonable and less off-putting than their father.
    ... His son likes to hunt big game though. :angry:
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,709
    PJ_Soul said:

To be fair, his kids seem to be a lot more reasonable and less off-putting than their father.

Daughter seems normal enough.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Daughter seems normal enough.
    Yeah, from what I've observed she does.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited April 2016
    Nearly everyone "seems" normal at first.

We know nothing about these people.

... Except that they didn't register to vote. :lol:
  • Options
    Free said:

OMG, I DO NOT ever want to meet any of those people! :lol:

• Options
    Free said:

I think that most intelligent people can rely to some extent on their instincts and observations when it comes to human behaviour though. Folks are usually pretty accurate when it comes to judging whether someone is a nut bag or not if they've observed them enough in any atmosphere. Trump's son and daughter played large roles in his TV show. Trump always came off like a lunatic, really, while neither of his kids do. Anyway, there is no reason to think his daughter isn't basically a reasonable person. Everything she has ever done publicly indicates that she is, and those who know her personally have said the same....

Seriously, Free, have you considered working or volunteering for the Bernie campaign? I think your brand of blind loyalty must be a kind of commodity to politicians during election runs.
  • Options
    Oh how I hate it when two people I like go off on each other here.

Carry on. :frowning:

• Options
    A simple thing like this is keeping Trump in the Headlines.
    Who cares if his kids missed the deadline to vote?
    No one.
    Now carry on voting for Trump!
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Free said:

Some people aren't allowed to vote like those in witness protection for example as evidenced in the ending monologue of Goodfellas.
  • Options

brianlux said:

Free said:

Some people aren't allowed to vote like those in witness protection for example as evidenced in the ending monologue of Goodfellas.
    "a schmuck..a nobody" HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Godfather.

• Options

brianlux said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Noodles. ..with ketchup. ..
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Noodles. ..with ketchup. ..
    Egg noodles especially.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited April 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

I think that most intelligent people can rely to some extent on their instincts and observations when it comes to human behaviour though. Folks are usually pretty accurate when it comes to judging whether someone is a nut bag or not if they've observed them enough in any atmosphere. Trump's son and daughter played large roles in his TV show. Trump always came off like a lunatic, really, while neither of his kids do. Anyway, there is no reason to think his daughter isn't basically a reasonable person. Everything she has ever done publicly indicates that she is, and those who know her personally have said the same....

Seriously, Free, have you considered working or volunteering for the Bernie campaign? I think your brand of blind loyalty must be a kind of commodity to politicians during election runs.
    :rofl:
    Keep up the insults!

Something Trump would do, for sure.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

:rofl:
    Keep up the insults!

Something Trump would do, for sure.
    What insult? I was being completely serious and factual. It wasn't meant as an insult, just an observation (you know I really like Bernie right, and hope he wins?).
    But I will criticize your last sentence. Is that what you're doing now? Anyone says anything you don't want to hear and they are acting like Trump? Seems a little extreme and unnecessary.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    ......this really pains me, I am thinking that neither Bernie or Trump will be President, I think Hitlery has too much juice and power not to get the job ..or in her case the opportunity to cast a wider net of crime and destruction, she and her husband have become too powerful and destructive and need to be arrested and given life sentence's. Just my opinion though. if Trump is not elected president I'm moving to Thailand LOL !!!!!!

Godfather.
  • Options

......this really pains me, I am thinking that neither Bernie or Trump will be President, I think Hitlery has too much juice and power not to get the job ..or in her case the opportunity to cast a wider net of crime and destruction, she and her husband have become too powerful and destructive and need to be arrested and given life sentence's. Just my opinion though. if Trump is not elected president I'm moving to Thailand LOL !!!!!!

Godfather.

So you're for arresting people who have broken no federal or state statutes and putting them in jail forever? I did not know you supported political prisoners. Perhaps you really are in the wrong country.
This discussion has been closed.