Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    PJ_Soul. Seriously. You are going to pass judgment onto the adult children of Trump like you know them, when you know nothing about them. Really now.

And this?
    Seriously, Free, have you considered working or volunteering for the Bernie campaign? I think your brand of blind loyalty must be a kind of commodity to politicians during election runs.
    :rofl: Seriously, :rofl: Keep 'em coming, see what kind of reaction you get. ;)
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942

......this really pains me, I am thinking that neither Bernie or Trump will be President, I think Hitlery has too much juice and power not to get the job ..or in her case the opportunity to cast a wider net of crime and destruction, she and her husband have become too powerful and destructive and need to be arrested and given life sentence's. Just my opinion though. if Trump is not elected president I'm moving to Thailand LOL !!!!!!

Godfather.

Hitlery? Really, Godfuhrer?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,679

......this really pains me, I am thinking that neither Bernie or Trump will be President, I think Hitlery has too much juice and power not to get the job ..or in her case the opportunity to cast a wider net of crime and destruction, she and her husband have become too powerful and destructive and need to be arrested and given life sentence's. Just my opinion though. if Trump is not elected president I'm moving to Thailand LOL !!!!!!

Godfather.

Sounds like the perfect place for you, since you're into imprisoning people for their political views and throwing away the key.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Free said:

PJ_Soul. Seriously. You are going to pass judgment onto the adult children of Trump like you know them, when you know nothing about them. Really now.

And this?

Seriously, Free, have you considered working or volunteering for the Bernie campaign? I think your brand of blind loyalty must be a kind of commodity to politicians during election runs.

I never acted like I knew them. I actually specifically said something like "from what I have seen and read of them in the media". I qualified my comments about them very clearly. Not my fault you ignored that. I don't even understand why you're still thinking about it or why it bothered you in the first place. Do you have a reason to want people to think there is something wrong with Trump's kids? If so, why?

As for my comment about working for Bernie's campaign, I was dead serious. You have blind faith in him, all of your posts about him come off like a really gung-ho campaign volunteer. I actually wanted to know if you had considered working for the campaign, because truly, supporters like you are a commodity to politicians. You can make it sound like Bernie farts rainbows to anyone who cares to listen. Seriously. I mean it. Sorry if you find that to be an insult.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

And this?

I never acted like I knew them. I actually specifically said something like "from what I have seen and read of them in the media". I qualified my comments about them very clearly. Not my fault you ignored that. I don't even understand why you're still thinking about it or why it bothered you in the first place. Do you have a reason to want people to think there is something wrong with Trump's kids? If so, why?

As for my comment about working for Bernie's campaign, I was dead serious. You have blind faith in him, all of your posts about him come off like a really gung-ho campaign volunteer. I actually wanted to know if you had considered working for the campaign, because truly, supporters like you are a commodity to politicians. You can make it sound like Bernie farts rainbows to anyone who cares to listen. Seriously. I mean it. Sorry if you find that to be an insult.

Read this very slowly. WE. DO. NOT. KNOW. THESE. PEOPLE. AT. ALL.

Take whatever it is you take from it, (and I'm sure you will, plenty) but I can't get any simpler.

How old are you, 20?

Your snitchy little attitude leads me to believe that you just like to judge. I don't. You have a nice day. Think what you will. Adios.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,709
    Free - somehow you've managed to alienate all but one person on the AMT. At some point you have to think it's you.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Free - somehow you've managed to alienate all but one person on the AMT. At some point you have to think it's you.

Just because I wont engage in any more debates with you doesn't mean anything about anyone else.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Um, yeah, I know we don't know Trump's fucking kids, lol. I never said that we do. We can form opinions about their demeanors and general behaviour when we see and read it though... You know. Like you have about Bernie? I assume you don't know Bernie intimately, right? Well, you certainly seem to think you know a lot about what kind of person he is. Sooooo.....
    And frainkly, I have no idea why you are so offended by anything I've said or what is "snitchy" about it. It's weird.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,792
    :frowning:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Forming opinions about people we know nothing about is JUDGING.

And trying to turn this around, isn't working. I am a proud Bernie supporter. I won't play games.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Free said:

Forming opinions about people we know nothing about is JUDGING.

And trying to turn this around, isn't working. I am a proud Bernie supporter. I won't play games.

I don't even know wtf you're talking about anymore. Turning what around? Games? Huh?
    Forming opinions about people we know nothing about is judging? What about when they're positive, as they were about Trump's kids? Do you not form opinions about others? I didn't even think that was humanly possible. Pretty sure it's unavoidable, and not forming some idea about what people are like would make it pretty difficult to navigate through life socially. Anyway, you seem to have formed an opinion about me. And mrussel1. So what are you talking about? I don't get it. Maybe you need to relax a bit.
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Dude down the road from me took his Trump sign down. It had been up for about a month. Gave me a nice chuckle on the way to work this morning.
  • Options
    CH156378 said:

Dude down the road from me took his Trump sign down. It had been up for about a month. Gave me a nice chuckle on the way to work this morning.

Do you know if he took it down himself? Maybe someone stole it. You should ask him about it! I'd be interested to hear about someone who was supporting Trump and then changed their mind.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,001
    edited April 2016
    Maybe this belonged to in the now-closed say something nice about Trump threat. I can say I recently learned that just because I have an opinion doesn't necessarily mean I have to share it.

Food for thought
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    It's the AMT. It's a place where opinions are supposed to be expressed.
    FWIW everyone, I want to hear all of your opinions, whether I hate them or not, lol.
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    PJ_Soul said:

CH156378 said:

Do you know if he took it down himself? Maybe someone stole it. You should ask him about it! I'd be interested to hear about someone who was supporting Trump and then changed their mind.
    Can't say for sure. Taking all factors into consideration I believe he probably took it down in the middle of the night out of embarrassment. I will keep everyone updated in any change in his yard sign status. I personally think he played his cards too early. It would be ridicules to put up a Cruz sign at this point.

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Sounds like the perfect place for you, since you're into imprisoning people for their political views and throwing away the key.
    imprisoning people for their political views ...throwing away the key ? when did I say that ? or even implied it ?

I guess I should of known that there are some Hitlery fans here......to the dungeon with all of you HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHA.
    zieg hile !
    Godfuthrer ......HAHHAHAHHA couldn't help myself.

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited April 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

imprisoning people for their political views ...throwing away the key ? when did I say that ? or even implied it ?

I guess I should of known that there are some Hitlery fans here......to the dungeon with all of you HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHA.
    zieg hile !

Leave the Swastika. Take the Heine.

See? Even us "Bernie Bro" libs are politically incorrect at times. Then again I hate neoliberal Hillary anyways.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,709

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

zieg hile !

See? Even us "Bernie Bro" libs are politically incorrect at times. Then again I hate neoliberal Hillary anyways.
    And some of us hate Left Wing Tea Partiers... so we're even.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

zieg hile !

I'm not a Hilary fan. I would have thought that was obvious by now.
    But you said that the Clintons should be thrown in prison for life. Since they have not been convicted of any crimes, what else am I supposed to assume, other than that you are in support of imprisoning people for their political views, since that is what you're choosing to call crimes, without any charges or a trial.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

zieg hile !

HAHAHHAHHAHHAH nicely played !

Godfather.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,344
    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Donald-Trump-asks-Pittsburgh-Hows-Joe-Paterno.html

Apparently he doesn't know Paterno passed what like two yrs ago yeah this guy will make a great American president lol , we all love Penn State right but we love Pittsburg better lol what a clown ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    He says this kind of shit just for the media coverage. Its "there is no bad press"
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

He says this kind of shit just for the media coverage. Its "there is no bad press"

Bill Cosby proves that bad press theory wrong.
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

Bill Cosby proves that bad press theory wrong.
    cosby is running for president nor is he bill clinton.

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

zieg hile !

But you said that the Clintons should be thrown in prison for life. Since they have not been convicted of any crimes, what else am I supposed to assume, other than that you are in support of imprisoning people for their political views, since that is what you're choosing to call crimes, without any charges or a trial.
    well I think most people know that her crime is not her political views but what she has done to promote herself and her political views...all the rumors and stories started with some kind of factual basis's, look into the Clintons drug deals and murders and then there's the obvious stuff like erasing her emails and so on..I NEVER said arrest her for her political views, as far as politician's go she and her husband are probably 2 of the sharpest but I believe they both got caught up in the game.

Godfather.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,007

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

zieg hile !

well I think most people know that her crime is not her political views but what she has done to promote herself and her political views...all the rumors and stories started with some kind of factual basis's, look into the Clintons drug deals and murders and then there's the obvious stuff like erasing her emails and so on..I NEVER said arrest her for her political views, as far as politician's go she and her husband are probably 2 of the sharpest but I believe they both got caught up in the game.

Godfather.

Turn off Faux News man....seriously
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

zieg hile !

Godfather.

+1
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

zieg hile !

Godfather.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Godfather is like PJ when it comes to quality "trolling." Pjfanwillneverleave is more like Creed or Nickelback.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
This discussion has been closed.