Trump

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

^^
    All the grown adult voters can't beat this child yet.
    Trump vs Hilary, wow.

That's because we have many many children walking around in adult bodies here in America, you should come down, you would fit right in!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • ^^^
    oooh, I felt that bern.
    Just kidding.
    Kids are honest and tell the truth. Just like Trump.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

^^^
    oooh, I felt that bern.
    Just kidding.

Kids tell the truth as they know it, and they are usually wrong. Just like Trump.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • ^^
    na,na,na,na,na,na,
    I didn't start it.
    Are you saying the kids aren't allright?
  • rgambs said:

^^^
    oooh, I felt that bern.
    Just kidding.

Kids tell the truth as they know it, and they are usually wrong. Just like Trump.
    Don't ever ask your child if they like your hair or outfit. (either parent) :fearful:
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Trump will never be POTUS...i doubt he thinks he'll be POTUS, he's likely just as shocked as everyone that he's still leading.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • lukin2006 said:

Trump will never be POTUS...i doubt he thinks he'll be POTUS, he's likely just as shocked as everyone that he's still leading.

Says a lot if that's true.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

lukin2006 said:

Says a lot if that's true.
    You have to know that you can't come out attacking every group under the sun and expect to win a general election.

I think what it says to me is the republicans did not put up any serious candidates (or electable).

But thats definitely to he democrats advantage, and i think they'll like be looking at 4 more years...imho.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2016
    ^^^
    In all likelihood Hilary will win but not without great contest from Trump.
    Leaving the Americans with a contested POTUS with serious flaws.
    Bernie is gone - soon to be anyway.
    Cruz is hanging in there to further his career in congress later as the "guy who almost beat Trump"
    Kasich is just there, harmless - like good working liberals.

So yes, I agree, the muricins will have their first flawed lady president in November.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946

^^^
    In all likelihood Hilary will win but not without great contest from Trump.
    Leaving the Americans with a contested POTUS with serious flaws.
    Bernie is gone - soon to be anyway.
    Cruz is hanging in there to further his career in congress later as the "guy who almost beat Trump"
    Kasich is just there, harmless - like good working liberals.

So yes, I agree, the muricins will have their first flawed lady president in November.

I think Hillary will crush Trump in the election. Head to head right now, she's up 11 points. All she needs to do here on out is try to make herself more likable. Trump will continue to make himself more dis-likable.
  • ^^
    Like I said
    Hillary is your next POTUS, unless you Americans can convince the rest of your country that Trump shouldn't be.
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    “I know what I’m doing. I’m a smart person. The highest level of smart.”
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,888
    Melania just wants him to die.....naturally or otherwise.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Wobbie said:

Melania just wants him to die.....naturally or otherwise.

I thought wives were off limits?
    I guess not for some..
    not for me!

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,165
    Damn now he wants to punish women for having abortions if they were outlawed , can he say anything else more disturbing than this !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Wobbie said:

not for me!

So about that Bill Clinton wife...

Wobbie said:

not for me!

bring it!

she's terrible but 100x better than anything the GOP has to offer.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Wobbie said:

Wobbie said:

not for me!

bring it!

she's terrible but 100x better than anything the GOP has to offer.
    Bring nothing.
    She is the next POTUS.
  • Sorry if this has been posted here before. When framed this way, he really does sound like an annoying drunk guy.
    https://youtu.be/cRly-0wwl_g
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,424
    that's hilarious
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    "But we're going to be so tired of WINNING, We're going to WIN SO MUCH"....

Charlie Sheen speech writer??
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,424
    and don't forget the deals....we haven't been getting good deals, we won't believe how great the deals are that he is going to get us because he is so good at getting good deals it will usher in a new wave of winning and deals that will be a good deal.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855

and don't forget the deals....we haven't been getting good deals, we won't believe how great the deals are that he is going to get us because he is so good at getting good deals it will usher in a new wave of winning and deals that will be a good deal.

I know... so excited. We will all live in Trump Towers and decorate our places with the gaudiest gold crap... WHAT A DEAL!

I just realized... Trump is a Trailer Trash Billionaire. Bet the other Billionaire's look at him like a bumbling idiot. Does anyone actually think this guy would even be known or rich today, if he hadn't of come from money? Perfect example of money making money in spite of the 3rd generation moron that inherited it.
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• So... basically... this is Trump:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BEJFWoAVJz4
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    For all of you in the business world, this is horrible advice. In fact, it seems like it was written from the script of The Office and it came out of Michael J. Scott's mouth. This is from his speech in Madison, WI the other day.

“And you’ll find that when you become very successful, the people that you will like best are the people that are less successful than you, because when you go to a table you can tell them all of these wonderful stories, and they’ll sit back and listen,” he said. “Does that make sense to you? OK? Always be around unsuccessful people because everybody will respect you. Do you understand that?”

A person who isn't afflicted with a severe case of hyper-narcissism would tell you to always surround yourself with smart people, people with different points of view, people who challenge your conventional wisdom. I can't believe he would actually tell young people this. Was it a joke?
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,243
    myoung321 said:

I still don't understand what we are gonna be "winning"? Does he back up anything he says at all??? Does Trump have an actually plan for anything?
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,243

myoung321 said:

I still don't understand what we are gonna be "winning"? Does he back up anything he says at all??? Does Trump have an actually plan for anything?
    Its very scary that people like Trump and will vote for him just because he speaks his mind and goes against the typical stereotypes of politicians...but has no real experience or realistic plans.
  • myoung321 said:

Didn't you watch the clip I submitted?

He's going to make everyone's wildest dreams come true.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,887
    edited March 2016

Damn now he wants to punish women for having abortions if they were outlawed , can he say anything else more disturbing than this !!

He didn't even say a single word about "if they were outlawed" at the time. I saw the footage. He simply said, flat out, that women should be punished if they have an abortion. The "if they were outlawed" part didn't come until hours later (so the local morning news reported), when he realized AGAIN that he had to back peddle. He's said a lot of shit, but this comment probably pisses me off the most, or at least it's even with the comments about registering all Muslims in the US in a database. :anguished:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.