Trump

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737
    Jason P said:

It was ironic that the hippy that got punched and stomped took it from an African American Trump supporter.

Air Force Staff Sargent to boot. Swore an oath to defend and protect the constitution, which if memory serves includes free speech. Most especially speech you disagree with. To defend and protect that speech you disagree with.

Will be charged with assault in a civilian court then be adjudicated in a military setting.as well. Dumb fuck.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Dennis Rodman "The Worm" gives his support for Donald Trump "The Donald" on twitter

given Rodman's relationship w/ the band and on Hail, Hail b-side Black Red Yellow...
    that means PJ are Trump supporters!
    f***ing media...
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Rodman's always been FUBAR especially with that Kim Jong crap. Is anyone surprised another crazy has been is endorsing him?
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    I remember some time ago there was an HBO or maybe a made-for-TV biopic about Rodman (NOT "Bad as I Wanna Be") and it came out at a time when Rodman still seemed to have it together. He seemed like a really cool guy back then. Fame, and his inability to cope well with it, no doubt had a lot to do with his downfall. His life now seems really sad to me. I just feel sad when I think about Rodman because I still have a hunch that under all the baggage is a very cool guy. I don't give two shits if he endorses Trump, I just want to see him get his own shit together. I root for that.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:

I remember some time ago there was an HBO or maybe a made-for-TV biopic about Rodman (NOT "Bad as I Wanna Be") and it came out at a time when Rodman still seemed to have it together. He seemed like a really cool guy back then. Fame, and his inability to cope well with it, no doubt had a lot to do with his downfall. His life now seems really sad to me. I just feel sad when I think about Rodman because I still have a hunch that under all the baggage is a very cool guy. I don't give two shits if he endorses Trump, I just want to see him get his own shit together. I root for that.

He's got some documentary about his time with Kim Jong on Showtime. Won't even bother with it though. He's the Gary Busey of basketball players.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613

brianlux said:

He's got some documentary about his time with Kim Jong on Showtime. Won't even bother with it though. He's the Gary Busey of basketball players.
    The one I'm thinking was further back.

Gary Busey- I like his earlier stuff. Haven't seen anything lately though.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux said:

lol! though I don't think he's as much a trainwreck as Busey.
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Why does a washed up athlete turned reality tv star shock jock endorsing a washed up businessman turned reality t.v. star shock jock
    count as news at all?
    Why does it get reported?
    Why does it get it's own thread?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,887
    edited March 2016

Rodman's always been FUBAR especially with that Kim Jong crap. Is anyone surprised another crazy has been is endorsing him?

TBH, I would have been surprised if he didn't. He's a whacko, and this is a typical Rodman thing to do. I don't know why this info deserves a thread either. There are enough Trump threads already to say the least.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    rgambs said:

Why does a washed up athlete turned reality tv star shock jock endorsing a washed up businessman turned reality t.v. star shock jock
    count as news at all?
    Why does it get reported?
    Why does it get it's own thread?

Yeah own thread?!?!?!?!?

Why "entertainment", wait "news" well Gambs you already know why. Ford Apple P&G Pfizer.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Too. Much. Trump.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348

brianlux said:

Gary Busey was in a horrific accident . Why are people quick to bash others? Is everyone perfect on here?
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II

brianlux said:

Gary Busey was in a horrific accident . Why are people quick to bash others? Is everyone perfect on here?
    True, and I actually admire Busey. He keeps going despite ridicule and despite his obvious mental disability that resulted from his motorcycle accident.
    But this parallel is actually somewhat apt, because Rodman also supposedly has brain damage from years of extreme alcohol and drug abuse. His last stint in rehab was in 2014 I think... usually when he's back in the news he's also back on the booze.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177

brianlux said:

Well, both Trump and Busey exploit Busey's current mental state. Busey has been on Celebrity Apprentice a couple of times now, not because he has any project management or fundraising abilities but because he has entertainment value. He yells into sea shells in commercials as well. Busey knows how to sell Busey, so I wouldn't get too defensive about him. I agree with the sentiment of your post in terms of being empathetic to those with disabilities (and those without as well!), but Busey works pretty well with the cards he's been dealt.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:

brianlux said:

Well, both Trump and Busey exploit Busey's current mental state. Busey has been on Celebrity Apprentice a couple of times now, not because he has any project management or fundraising abilities but because he has entertainment value. He yells into sea shells in commercials as well. Busey knows how to sell Busey, so I wouldn't get too defensive about him. I agree with the sentiment of your post in terms of being empathetic to those with disabilities (and those without as well!), but Busey works pretty well with the cards he's been dealt.
    Meat Loaf is probably going for Cruz to spite or shall I say SPIT him. Remember that episode?

jeffbr said:

brianlux said:

Meat Loaf is probably going for Cruz to spite or shall I say SPIT him. Remember that episode?
    Haha, Mr. Loaf took kooky to a new level. He out-crazied Busey on that episode.

https://youtu.be/v_MCuFpWxR8
    edited March 2016
    :rofl: Celebrity Apprentice really was an entertaining, hilarious show. Trump really should forget the stupid President idea and go back to doing those shows.
    PJ_Soul said:

:rofl: Celebrity Apprentice really was a solid show. Trump really should forget the stupid President idea and go back to doing those shows.

:clap: Agreed! At least on Celebrity Apprentice Trump can be wacky and arrogant and I don't have any worries about it affecting my personal life.
  • DischordVisionDischordVision Posts: 532
    edited March 2016
    it was staged.
    the show probably would've gotten higher ratings if they would've just duke it out.
    who wouldn't want to see a nutjob and fat fuck fight?
    Busey gets his face rearranged then gets plastic surgery again.
    and Chubs exhausted and sweating sits down over a plate of...meat loaf!
    excellent American reality TV
    edited March 2016
    I happened to come across the delightful little piece from what i suppose was an ongoing Celebrity Apprentice blog. I just thought the blast-from-the-past commentary about Trump in it is amusing. Remember when Trump was just a big fucking joke? ...... :neutral:

http://www.vulture.com/2011/04/celebrity_apprentice_scharplin_1.html
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2016
    This video is endorsed by the great Jimmy Fallon.
    Like it or not guests of these talk shows are invited because they all share one thing.
    Jimmy Fallon loves everybody and everything so I guess it makes sense for him to love Trump and give him an incredible platform to stand on for free.
    Watch it or not - It's not a pro trump video.
    It's ironic how the beloved Fallon has Trump as a guest. 2:50 mention of Brussels
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GBnxfTkICs
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • mickeyrat said:
    i can't stand aipac. i am shocked they said anything at all in response to the speech.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710

Like it or not guests of these talk shows are invited because they all share one thing.
    Jimmy Fallon loves everybody and everything so I guess it makes sense for him to love Trump and give him an incredible platform to stand on for free.
    It's ironic how the beloved Fallon has Trump as a guest. 2:50 mention of Brussels

Are you jimmy Fallon's mom?
  • This video is endorsed by the great Jimmy Fallon.

No.
    But it is funny that Trump smiles and waves to his youngin host.

No.
    I have no idea what you are talking about
  • This video is endorsed by the great Jimmy Fallon.

No.
    I did my best to answer your question.
    Of course I am not his mom - wtf

No.
    I did my best to answer your question.
    Of course I am not his mom - wtf
    Not sure anyone but Fallon's mom has that many fawning things to say about that guy...catch up here.
    edited March 2016

Dumb. Who are you trying to troll now? Fallon fans?
  • Bump
This discussion has been closed.