Trump

Comments

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2016
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Saw a meme(pictures) with Trumps campaign hat. If its the same hat(I cant say one way or the other) it was made in china.

So what?
    Just because it is made in china doesn't make it noteworthy.
    If the candidate claiming he will bring ALL the jobs back to the US cant even sell his campaign hat using american made goods just what the fuck do you think that is? A goddamn hypocrite con artist.

His ebtire clothing line/label is made overseas.
    This is why he is pissed off.
    I don't blame him that he is pissed that his hats would cost him more to make in USA.
    He wants to bring jobs back to America and he will do it.
    As what a dictator? Billionaire getting a BILLION dollars worth of air time FREE can afford to have hats made here. DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK is why he doesnt.
    Name one company in your country that would produce hundreds of thousands caps on the cheap.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Saw a meme(pictures) with Trumps campaign hat. If its the same hat(I cant say one way or the other) it was made in china.

So what?
    If the candidate claiming he will bring ALL the jobs back to the US cant even sell his campaign hat using american made goods just what the fuck do you think that is? A goddamn hypocrite con artist.

I don't blame him that he is pissed that his hats would cost him more to make in USA.
    As what a dictator? Billionaire getting a BILLION dollars worth of air time FREE can afford to have hats made here. DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK is why he doesnt.
    Name one company in your country that would produce hundreds of thousands caps on the cheap.
    If the issue is of such great importance to him, it shouldnt matter what they cost. Its called putting your money where your mouth is. Besides, is he the king of the deal? I fhe couldnt negotiate a deal to his personal financial benefit while putting americans to work, how is he going to win all these deals for OUR benefit? Hmm? How? Oh THATS RIGHT , we're supposee to trust him.

I really dont know why I choose to engage with a noncitizen whos only aim here seems to be to stir shit up. On any topic.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

So what?

If the issue is of such great importance to him, it shouldnt matter what they cost. Its called putting your money where your mouth is. Besides, is he the king of the deal? I fhe couldnt negotiate a deal to his personal financial benefit while putting americans to work, how is he going to win all these deals for OUR benefit? Hmm? How? Oh THATS RIGHT , we're supposee to trust him.

I really dont know why I choose to engage with a noncitizen whos only aim here seems to be to stir shit up. On any topic.
    Calling someone a noncitizen seems kind of racist.
    As Gene Simmons once said "It is the pennies you have to look after"

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

So what?

Hmm, calling a canadian with no vote and no actual say in what goes in in the american electoral process a noncitizen is racist? Since when did Canadian become a race?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

So what?

Hmm, calling a canadian with no vote and no actual say in what goes in in the american electoral process a noncitizen is racist? Since when did Canadian become a race?
    What a perfect set of questions that can only be answered by you.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    The Canadian race! Who would have known! :rofl:

I'm sorry for laughing again guys- I guess I'm feeling a little punchy tonight.

But ya gotta admit... "The Canadian race..." Fuck, I'm dyin' here :rofl:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• callencallen Posts: 6,388

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

So what?

For clothing pretty much all including trump and his daughter. This also goes for other goods as well. Reason for China's rise It's really foolish to believe Trump and his anti immigration and made in USA rhetoric after he built and ran his properties using this cheap labor and has his shit made in China. Hey don't blame him but his supporters believing this crap is sad.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

So what?

Know the typical Trump supporter thinks Canadians are wimps and should STFU.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,887
    The Trump hats were made in California, FYI.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • callen said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

So what?

Know the typical Trump supporter thinks Canadians are wimps and should STFU.
    love it
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

I have one just for the historical value....yes this is an historical event.

Godfather.

• mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

So what?

that is quite the stretch, isn't it?

is it true that you are not american and that you have no vote? if so, what is the gripe?

maybe refer to the i'm a victim thread.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • PJ_Soul said:

they could be now, but the original ones weren't made in the states.

if they were, he would have touted that fact when he was questioned about it by moderators in the debate a few weeks ago.

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

So what?

that is quite the stretch, isn't it?

is it true that you are not american and that you have no vote? if so, what is the gripe?

maybe refer to the i'm a victim thread.
    I laughed at this!!!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    edited March 2016
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    Excellent article. Sums up the situation perfectly.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:

Excellent article. Sums up the situation perfectly.
    Indeed. And written by a republican at that.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    That was great. Brooks has always been a sensible republican.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,887

PJ_Soul said:

if they were, he would have touted that fact when he was questioned about it by moderators in the debate a few weeks ago.
    No, I looked it up. They were always made in California. Plenty of Trump brand products aren't, but the hats are and always were.

Here, looked it up again: http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-hat-china/
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    dignin said:

That was great. Brooks has always been a sensible republican.

Except the part about respecting Trump supporters. I'm much more wary of them than I am of Trump. One bullet/stroke/heart attack/aggressive form of cancer can take care of that clown, but it would take another civil war to attempt to rid ourselves of them. And nobody wants that, except maybe them. You can't reason with angry, gun-toting, racist, misogynist, xenophobic, homophobic knuckleheads who dropped out of school in the eighth grade because they knocked up their sixth-grader cousin with triplets. They don't possess the hardware for intelligent political discourse.

A 60% opposition is far too little, in my opinion. I'm beginning to feel as though this country isn't even worth defending anymore.

Rest of the world, you're right. We're a bunch of hillbilly retards. Form a coalition and do something good with the world. We had our shot and totally fucking blew it.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

No, I looked it up. They were always made in California. Plenty of Trump brand products aren't, but the hats are and always were.

thanks for clearing that up. but my question is, if these hats were not made in china, why was rubio allowed to say, during a televised debate mind you, that they were and use that as a line of attack?

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

thanks for clearing that up. but my question is, if these hats were not made in china, why was rubio allowed to say, during a televised debate mind you, that they were and use that as a line of attack?
    His trump clothing is or was. I hear a couple manufacturers dropped the partnership a couple weeks ago.

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited March 2016
    Republicans prepping to have a 3rd candidate

Looks like he republicans have decided 4 years of Hillary is better than even the possibility of trump. The fact that they may pick perry to take Texas away from trump and create no conceivable path to 270 is incredible.
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Republicans prepping to have a 3rd candidate

Looks like he republicans have decided 4 years of Hillary is better than even the possibility of trump. The fact that they may pick perry to take Texas away from trump and create no conceivable path to 270 is incredible.

they are doing this to save vulnerable congressmen and senators.

they are going to give the white house to clinton and focus on trying to keep majorities in the house and senate. if they put up a 3rd option, these vulnerable candidates can endorse that establishment candidate to prove to their voters that they aren't extreme enough to throw their lot in with trump.

it is a brilliant strategy. if it ends up working...

it just blows up their entire talking point that clinton would be a disaster for the country. they are basically going to support her against trump.

the gop is falling apart right now, and i am more giddy about it than i should be.

Republicans prepping to have a 3rd candidate

they are going to give the white house to clinton and focus on trying to keep majorities in the house and senate. if they put up a 3rd option, these vulnerable candidates can endorse that establishment candidate to prove to their voters that they aren't extreme enough to throw their lot in with trump.

it just blows up their entire talking point that clinton would be a disaster for the country. they are basically going to support her against trump.

the gop is falling apart right now, and i am more giddy about it than i should be.
    I agree with you here. I'd have to think that pat toomey here in PA is done if he were to support trump. He's a junior senator who is up against a couple popular democrats. Can't see him supporting trump and surviving. I am sure there are plenty others in the same boat.

Better to lose the presidency that they were already likely to lose than lose everything.
  • Republicans prepping to have a 3rd candidate

I agree with you here. I'd have to think that pat toomey here in PA is done if he were to support trump. He's a junior senator who is up against a couple popular democrats. Can't see him supporting trump and surviving. I am sure there are plenty others in the same boat.

Better to lose the presidency that they were already likely to lose than lose everything.
    it is a great strategy.

if the lose to clinton and they hold the house and senate, they can just continue their obstructionism of the last 7 years. they can hold both chambers and just block everything. since they have no viable policies to implement, they can hold both chambers and just keep on keepin on doing nothing.

It was ironic that the hippy that got punched and stomped took it from an African American Trump supporter.
This discussion has been closed.