Trump

Comments

• No Trumpo for me come Nov no Trumpo ever never !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

I've said before and I'll say again trump is bigger than the repub candidate for president. He represents everyone who's lives are shittier in the last 8 years, and that's more than half the country.

People who are pissed at a rigged unethical government who rule for the rich and not the little guy are keeping their mouths shut because they don't want to be called the dirty names Hillary fans like to call their opponents are going to show up in droves. We only get to see a small amount of his fans at his sold out speeches because they don't mind the world seeing their support, but far far more are hidden supporters than anyone realizes. It will shock the shit out of the world but he's got a huge following who aren't even listening to him at all, they're just against the corruption that is and want an outsider/non politician. Think brexit, no one expected that either, but trump has a giant unspoken following. Think "yuge." :)

That's baloney.
    Things have improved for most Americans in nearly every measurable way since Obama took office.
    The only thing that has gotten worse is the butthurt from yokels who still don't like the progress that has been ongoing in this country from the civil rights movement onward.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • I've said before and I'll say again trump is bigger than the repub candidate for president. He represents everyone who's lives are shittier in the last 8 years, and that's more than half the country.

People who are pissed at a rigged unethical government who rule for the rich and not the little guy are keeping their mouths shut because they don't want to be called the dirty names Hillary fans like to call their opponents are going to show up in droves. We only get to see a small amount of his fans at his sold out speeches because they don't mind the world seeing their support, but far far more are hidden supporters than anyone realizes. It will shock the shit out of the world but he's got a huge following who aren't even listening to him at all, they're just against the corruption that is and want an outsider/non politician. Think brexit, no one expected that either, but trump has a giant unspoken following. Think "yuge." :)

Yes. After 70 years of looking out for numero uno, NOW he's going to be a champion of the common man. A man willing to rig a charity golf event surely wouldn't do that in Washington. The man who has stiffed contractor after contractor out of payments is going to be for the working man? The man who wouldn't even have clothes bearing his name made in America is now going to keep jobs here? Come on.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,465

I've said before and I'll say again trump is bigger than the repub candidate for president. He represents everyone who's lives are shittier in the last 8 years, and that's more than half the country.

yeah, and think of all the fucking idiots that said after the fact they'd change their vote if they could because they "didn't think it would actually happen".

half the country is worse off? that's one of the funnier things I've read today!
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• I've said before and I'll say again trump is bigger than the repub candidate for president. He represents everyone who's lives are shittier in the last 8 years, and that's more than half the country.

A failed quasi-billionaire with a bad combover is the hero of shitty lived people?

This has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on here.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,384

You've been conned.
    www.myspace.com
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,096
    edited September 2016

This reads as an article from the Onion: "The People, dissatisfied with an unethical, corrupt government who exist to serve the rich, elect unethical, corrupt billionaire-turned-politician Donald Trump to make America great again. It's going to be 'yuge'"

How can you arbitrarily say that more than half of the United States have worse lives today than eight years ago based on absolutely nothing at all, and think that anyone will find a gram of credibility in the things you say?

Edit: Sorry for beating a dead horse, seeing how many others have retorted, but I couldn't let such a huge amount of stupid go unanswered.
    Post edited by benjs on
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331

You are being conned.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    The clown is keeping it close! All he needs is for Islamic terrorism to happen in a few swing states and he will be our next supreme commander.
  • And then our new presidential anthem can be the Twilight Zone theme song instead of 'Hail to the Chief'.
  • Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,862
    edited September 2016
    Yep. Trump supporters won't care. Pretty sure Trump supporters wouldn't care if he were the prime suspect in a child murder investigation, let alone being accused of fraud. Hell, even if he were charged with murdering a child in cold blood and released on bail, Trump supporters would still probably stand behind him.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,862

And then our new presidential anthem can be the Twilight Zone theme song instead of 'Hail to the Chief'.

And that would be the absolute best thing to come out of a Trump win, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

Yep. Trump supporters won't care. Pretty sure Trump supporters wouldn't care if he were the prime suspect in a child murder investigation, let alone being accused of fraud. Hell, even he were charged with murdering a child in cold blood and released on bail, Trump supporters would still probably stand behind him.
    Just this morning he said the accusations were false...yet he didn't offer any explanation of why they were false

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited September 2016
    cutz said:

Apologize if this has been bought up already, but i just read about this today(I watch/read the News enough to where i would've thought i'd already know about this) Would this have been the case if this happen to Hilary? Note : as of right now i'm a undecided voter.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/michael-steven-sandford-donald-trump-las-vegas-rally-assassination-attempt-kill-arrest/

And you wonder why he picked Mike "I idolize Dick Cheney" Pence as his running mate and why Bush Jr wasn't assassinated or impeached. They know the VP will be worse.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on

And then our new presidential anthem can be the Twilight Zone theme song instead of 'Hail to the Chief'.

Nah, it will be from some RWNJ hero like Nugent, Kid Rock or Lee Greenwood.
  • And then our new presidential anthem can be the Twilight Zone theme song instead of 'Hail to the Chief'.

'America Fu@# Yeah'?
  • PJ_Soul said:

And that would be the absolute best thing to come out of a Trump win, lol.
    Right? If nothing else, I'm sure the band would get a kick out of playing it.
    bright side: if Trump wins, the next 3 or so years of rock releases should be epic.

www.headstonesband.com

• Before they're pelted with beer bottles, that is.
  • bright side: if Trump wins, the next 3 or so years of rock releases should be epic.

I bet some bands would even reunite! :smiley:

'America Fu@# Yeah'?
    Freedom costs a buck o five.

If your life is shittier that's your fault... Personal responsibility party my ass

If your life is shittier that's your fault... Personal responsibility party my ass
    Man, you guys sound scared! Someone says something pro trump? Attack! Attack! Attack! You can cut the fear with a knife in this thread, it's fantastic.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/on-a-street-in-ohio-defiant-democrats-flock-to-trump/
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • PJ_Soul said:

Yep. Trump supporters won't care. Pretty sure Trump supporters wouldn't care if he were the prime suspect in a child murder investigation, let alone being accused of fraud. Hell, even if he were charged with murdering a child in cold blood and released on bail, Trump supporters would still probably stand behind him.
    I would! For me it really isn't Trump, it's the Not-establishment, he just happens to be the person in that role. Id love to watch as Washington starts to represent the people of this nation instead of the clintons and bush's and all the Washington scum. It's all a part of this rat race we run, and we just gobble it up and stay complacent. Maybe I'm just a madman but I always thought we were supposed to have a govt that represented the people, not the top 1%. Sanders was my guy but the system fucked him as they will continue to do all of us, so I'm all for the anti establishment now. I obviously pissed all ya'll off with my post last night, but you do kinda all sound scared! Embrace it, if we're ever going to be truly free we have to stop lining the govt pocket!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941
    You know Trump is the establishment, right?
  • PJ_Soul said:

I would! For me it really isn't Trump, it's the Not-establishment, he just happens to be the person in that role. Id love to watch as Washington starts to represent the people of this nation instead of the clintons and bush's and all the Washington scum. It's all a part of this rat race we run, and we just gobble it up and stay complacent. Maybe I'm just a madman but I always thought we were supposed to have a govt that represented the people, not the top 1%. Sanders was my guy but the system fucked him as they will continue to do all of us, so I'm all for the anti establishment now. I obviously pissed all ya'll off with my post last night, but you do kinda all sound scared! Embrace it, if we're ever going to be truly free we have to stop lining the govt pocket!
    You're logic and backing any main party candidate, absolutely do not add up. It's quite baffling. He may claim to be an "outsider" to Washington, but he's been a part of the Washington money dialogue (the real problem in politics) for YEARS.
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,858
    edited September 2016

PJ_Soul said:

What are you talking about? Trump is the 1%.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,096

PJ_Soul said:

If anti-establishmentism is the goal, why not get a neo-Nazi in office? How about a KKK member? These fringes are about as anti-establishment as they come, and that seems to be your only prerequisite for the role of President (not "ability to collaborate with various levels of government", "ability to collaborate with various international governing bodies", "ability to speak with decency and respect for all humans", "understanding of how to affect change in government", to list a few). This is a shocking oversight. I am not scared of Trump - I am scared of the shortsighted, naive Trump voters who now feel validated in their bigotry.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1

Man, you guys sound scared! Someone says something pro trump? Attack! Attack! Attack! You can cut the fear with a knife in this thread, it's fantastic.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/on-a-street-in-ohio-defiant-democrats-flock-to-trump/
    how is what he said at all "fearful"? it's the truth. in the US (or Canada for that matter), it is impossible for HALF OF YOUR POPULATION to be significantly affected by any one sitting president. that is a ludicrous statement.

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.