Trump

Comments

• London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    Tonight's actions in Chicago, shows how desperate and worried the Democrats are.
  • Trump has been advocating violence since day one at his rally's if you can't see that I'd say you haven't been watching !!! Fuck you Trump

Your late chime is not true.
    If it is than cite one example.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/11/could-donald-trump-be-held-legally-responsible-for-inciting-violence-at-his-rallies/
    keyword of the headline - could
    You said site one example, ignore the headline for a second and actually read the multiple examples. They are in the article.
    You're right. The multiple examples.
    It is still an article written in the what if.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123

Tonight's actions in Chicago, shows how desperate and worried the Democrats are.

OK.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Trump has been advocating violence since day one at his rally's if you can't see that I'd say you haven't been watching !!! Fuck you Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/11/could-donald-trump-be-held-legally-responsible-for-inciting-violence-at-his-rallies/
    You said site one example, ignore the headline for a second and actually read the multiple examples. They are in the article.
    Except the quotes from Trump, those aren't what ifs. Those actually happened.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    The left just can't handle free speech anymore.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited March 2016
    BS44325 said:

They sure can, and they exercised theirs today in response to the fear mongering and hate going on at these events.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on

Yes those things happened.
    Why is he not arrested yet?
    If anything the law does not know what to do with this man.
    Trump has always been clear with what he says.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,165

No I'd say it shows that a lot of people don't agree with Trumps rethoric hence the protest at his rally's !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

BS44325 said:

They sure can, and they excersized theirs today in response to the fear mongering and hate going on at these events.
    No. They shut down speech. It's fascist. They're worse then the radio stations that stopped playing the Dixie Chicks during the Iraq war.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited March 2016

Trump has been advocating violence since day one at his rally's if you can't see that I'd say you haven't been watching !!! Fuck you Trump

I didn't claim he should be arrested. You asked for one example of him advocating violence, I provided multiple. Happened to be in an article pondering if he could. Reading comprehension, it isn't hard.

I didn't claim he should be arrested. You asked for one example of him advocating violence, I provided multiple. Happened to be in an article pondering if he could. Reading comprehension, it isn't hard.
    Forum guidelines restrict a response to your latter.
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

They sure can, and they excersized theirs today in response to the fear mongering and hate going on at these events.
    No. They shut down speech. It's fascist. They're worse then the radio stations that stopped playing the Dixie Chicks during the Iraq war.
    Give me a break.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Give me a break.
    Again no. You are so short sighted to see the harm this causes to your democracy. Freedom of speech and assembly is everything. People have the right to protest but it should be outside, it shouldn't prevent other people from attending, and it shouldn't be with the intent to shut speech down. Behaviour such as this cannot continue.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    He could have talked freely, but he decided not to. He has used his freedom of speech and others used their as well. You reap what you saw.
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Give me a break.
    Again no. You are so short sighted to see the harm this causes to your democracy. Freedom of speech and assembly is everything. People have the right to protest but it should be outside, it shouldn't prevent other people from attending, and it shouldn't be with the intent to shut speech down. Behaviour such as this cannot continue.
    Nobody should be prevented from attending, including the protesters. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Free speech isn't supposed to protect fighting speech. Maybe you also disagree with me that this is what is happening, that's ok too. I have in the past and would vote for a republican again if I felt they were the best candidate. This campaign is embarrassing to me as an American, and should be protested every step of the way.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,165
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Give me a break.
    I can agree with this but you have to admit that Trump has been advocating for violence against the protesters at his rally's for a long time this has been brewing for a while ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

He could have talked freely, but he decided not to. He has used his freedom of speech and others used their as well. You reap what you saw.

You're wrong. Let's make it clear that I am not a Trump supporter but from the outside looking in he just played the left and the media again like a fiddle. Just when he was really beginning to get hit for people's behaviour at his rallies the left over reaches (as it always does) and shuts down one of his rallies in a fit of rage and violence. While the progressive bubble will applaud this the general populace will see it for what it is...a suppression of political assembly and free speech. This will only make Trump stronger.
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

I totally agree… Here is what I saw tonight…. A majority of the people at and around the rally in my pathetic sanctuary city were illegals…so they can't vote, the misfits of society, anarchists, and those fun "peaceful" BLM racists… We did not make it inside cause all the action was going on outside.
    All you Berni fans would be real proud thou…tons of Feel the Bern signs and t-shirts and not one Hildbeast supporter that I saw, and they were a few thousand of these losers outside.
    I think it was a big mistake having this rally at UIC or in Shitcago for that matter, its the wrong audience hence the reason why Chicago is dying and turning into the next Detroit. Lots of people could have gotten hurt and it was a wise move by the Don to call this whole shit-show off…A number of police got sent to the hospital from getting hit by bottles and rocks, but who gives a shit about that on here. Time for a jack on the rocks and bed...
  • Trump has never said he is government of the people.
    He has always stated he will be a government for the people
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    muskydan said:

I totally agree… Here is what I saw tonight…. A majority of the people at and around the rally in my pathetic sanctuary city were illegals…so they can't vote, the misfits of society, anarchists, and those fun "peaceful" BLM racists… We did not make it inside cause all the action was going on outside.
    All you Berni fans would be real proud thou…tons of Feel the Bern signs and t-shirts and not one Hildbeast supporter that I saw, and they were a few thousand of these losers outside.
    I think it was a big mistake having this rally at UIC or in Shitcago for that matter, its the wrong audience hence the reason why Chicago is dying and turning into the next Detroit. Lots of people could have gotten hurt and it was a wise move by the Don to call this whole shit-show off…A number of police got sent to the hospital from getting hit by bottles and rocks, but who gives a shit about that on here. Time for a jack on the rocks and bed...
    Musky...no paperwork to file? Or you dump it on the rook?
    Nothing worse than libby coppers milking overtime doing paperwork bec some anarchists and BLM racists trouble makers want to stir stuff up.
  • muskydan said:

The majority of the people there were illegals? Man, you must be exhausted after going around and verifying thousands of people weren't citizens. How exactly did you manage to do that?

muskydan said:

The majority of the people there were illegals? Man, you must be exhausted after going around and verifying thousands of people weren't citizens. How exactly did you manage to do that?
    Nah...you can just tell by looking at them "color and smell"
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,612

Sorry but that sounds like the statement of someone who is desperate and worried.

No, we're just sick of the fact that so many people are getting suckered in to Trump's bullshit while all the while he is eating it up and having the time of his life-- at your expense.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

You're wrong. Let's make it clear that I am not a Trump supporter but from the outside looking in he just played the left and the media again like a fiddle. Just when he was really beginning to get hit for people's behaviour at his rallies the left over reaches (as it always does) and shuts down one of his rallies in a fit of rage and violence. While the progressive bubble will applaud this the general populace will see it for what it is...a suppression of political assembly and free speech. This will only make Trump stronger.
    A suppression of free speech by free speech.
    This will make Trump stronger with the KKK crowd, but it won't get him elected president.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

This will make Trump stronger with the KKK crowd, but it won't get him elected president.
    A suppression of free speech is a loss for everyone.

I just watched a great clip on the news... Approximately 8 students/friends being interviewed outside the Chicago rally. 4 were african american, 1 muslim, two white guys, 1 jew...not the KKK at all. All of different political backgrounds who wanted to hear Trump speak. They made it clear that they didn't all support him or agree with him but they wanted to hear what Trump had to say. They talked about the greatness of American democracy and they were very disappointed that the rally was shut down. It is sad that you celebrate this.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

I just watched a great clip on the news... Approximately 8 students/friends being interviewed outside the Chicago rally. 4 were african american, 1 muslim, two white guys, 1 jew...not the KKK at all. All of different political backgrounds who wanted to hear Trump speak. They made it clear that they didn't all support him or agree with him but they wanted to hear what Trump had to say. They talked about the greatness of American democracy and they were very disappointed that the rally was shut down. It is sad that you celebrate this.
    That's a crock of shit. I'm expected to believe a college kid with internet access didn't know what he was going to say??? A bullshit news piece if I ever heard of one!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited March 2016
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

That's a crock of shit. I'm expected to believe a college kid with internet access didn't know what he was going to say??? A bullshit news piece if I ever heard of one!
    Here's your bullshit news piece

http://youtu.be/j-aAvqbXsTc
    Post edited by BS44325 on
    On Friday, Breitbart News reporter Michelle Fields filed a police report related to Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski allegedly assaulting her after the candidate's Tuesday night press conference. The Trump campaign has dismissed the charge, despite an eyewitness account of the incident and video appearing to show Lewandowski reaching toward Fields.
This discussion has been closed.