Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,828
    Free said:

If you choose to look the other way when this election was clearly a rigged event by Clinton, then you're, well, a typical Clinton supporter.

When super delegates were bought and paid to NOT represent the constituents, but to vote for Clinton, you CHEATED.

Shall we recall the Dem Convention and the shit that was pulled there as well? And massive voter suppression across the country.

Dude, I know you're Canadian, so whatev. Attempt to bait...

What if, like electoral votes, every state with a super D voted with their state. Who would have won then?
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Cheers. No hard feelings.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

If you choose to look the other way when this election was clearly a rigged event by Clinton, then you're, well, a typical Clinton supporter.

When super delegates were bought and paid to NOT represent the constituents, but to vote for Clinton, you CHEATED.

Shall we recall the Dem Convention and the shit that was pulled there as well? And massive voter suppression across the country.

What if, like electoral votes, every state with a super D voted with their state. Who would have won then?
    Stop baiting!!!

You'll go blind!! :anguished:
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Stop baiting!!!

I just can't let this stuff stand! Can't help myself!
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Stop baiting!!!

Or get hairy palms :whistle:

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,471

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Honestly I never would have imagined that Hillary would have been given worse treatment than Obama. The GOP has a bigger problem with a woman than they did a black guy.

I don't hate her because she's a woman. That is a pissed poor excuse because her supporters can't sell me on her policies, SHE STOLE THE NOMINATION. I hate her because she is a pathetic excuse for a human.
    How does it feel to hate both candidates and not have any power to stop what's in front of you its gonna happen wether you like it or not one of if these two will be your president come November !!
    I don't care.

I actually don't hate Trump, but I don't like him. Hate is a bad thing, I reserve it for two people, she is one.
    Then her presidency is going to be particularly painful for you.
    Not really, I really don't worry about it, not like I'll follow her rules.
    rebel

Ok

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    hedonist said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Stop baiting!!!

Or get hairy palms :whistle:

My buddy's last name was Bates. My parents had taught me to address adults as Mr. and Mrs.

Mister Bates? I did it, but geez man.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    Free said:

You're still going at this? You ever figure out the convention cgi?
  • Options

Free said:

I'm not a clinton supporter. I'm a trump fearer. I'm not baiting. I will readily admit I'm a novice on how american politics works. It was actually pretty recent that I begun to understand what super delegates are for, and i would tend to agree that it seems super shady. Basically you can purchase the nomination. But within the democratic party, that isnt, as awful as it sounds, cheating. Its part of the rules. It really makes no sense to me that the party itself would risk nominating clinton and possibly losing to trump, when sanders would have cruised to victory over trump. But again, i may not understand the process/motivations of the party entirely.

Anyway, again, I wasn't baiting. Just hadnt seen that claim before. I dont read all the political threads all the time, so i easily could have missed something.

Cheers!
    Sanders would not have cruised to victory
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,108

Free said:

I'm not a clinton supporter. I'm a trump fearer. I'm not baiting. I will readily admit I'm a novice on how american politics works. It was actually pretty recent that I begun to understand what super delegates are for, and i would tend to agree that it seems super shady. Basically you can purchase the nomination. But within the democratic party, that isnt, as awful as it sounds, cheating. Its part of the rules. It really makes no sense to me that the party itself would risk nominating clinton and possibly losing to trump, when sanders would have cruised to victory over trump. But again, i may not understand the process/motivations of the party entirely.

Anyway, again, I wasn't baiting. Just hadnt seen that claim before. I dont read all the political threads all the time, so i easily could have missed something.

Cheers!
    The polls that I saw stated differently.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Free said:

Cheers!
    The polls that I saw stated differently.

General election polls during the primary aren't an accurate reflection of the race. There is no chance this county would elect someone that far left
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Loving the continued verification from Hillary supporters. :lol: continue with your fear of the Donald as if he and Hillary are enemies. It's like watching theatre...

And Hugh, cheers. Those same "polls" you're talking about were widely reported here. (If one believes in polls and boy, do some love their polls...)But any Hillary supporter would deny what you're stating. Of course.
  • Options
    I guess maybe I was a pie eyed hippie hoping 'murica might elect one.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Free said:

Loving the continued verification from Hillary supporters. :lol: continue with your fear of the Donald as if he and Hillary are enemies. It's like watching theatre...

And Hugh, cheers. Those same "polls" you're talking about were widely reported here. (If one believes in polls and boy, do some love their polls...)But any Hillary supporter would deny what you're stating. Of course.

Trump would be an international nightmare. Not sure what you mean about "as if they are enemies".

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,380
    MN GOP had to scramble to get Trump/Pence on the ballot!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    edited August 2016
    How's Debbie doing now that she works for Hillary?

I mean on an "official" capacity.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Trump going on a twitter tirade about helping hispanics and african americans, saying "i will fix this". Yet again, all these ridiculous claims with zero substance.

His substance was already laid out by what's happened under democratic governors in inner cities. He's not trying to give insight into what he'll do, he's trying to pull Hillary out of her ihop booth. That's what his plan this week has been- to lure out the hildabeast so her numbers drop. Every time she speaks, holds a press conference, or does anything publicly, her numbers fall, every time she hides and stays quiet, they rise. Trumps campaign saw this and knew hey needed to bait the beast, so they scattered reeses wrappers and ihop coupons around in the form of him talking about the plight of minorities under democratic governance, knowing she'd bite. She came out of the cage and started yapping her jowls again. We'll see what happens next, but I know I'm going to get more popcorn, this show is fantastic this year.
    I'm not sure what you're seeing or watching but Hilarys numbers are not falling.
    Free said:

Christ it's tiring to hear the sore losers around during here whine.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

Trump going on a twitter tirade about helping hispanics and african americans, saying "i will fix this". Yet again, all these ridiculous claims with zero substance.

His substance was already laid out by what's happened under democratic governors in inner cities. He's not trying to give insight into what he'll do, he's trying to pull Hillary out of her ihop booth. That's what his plan this week has been- to lure out the hildabeast so her numbers drop. Every time she speaks, holds a press conference, or does anything publicly, her numbers fall, every time she hides and stays quiet, they rise. Trumps campaign saw this and knew hey needed to bait the beast, so they scattered reeses wrappers and ihop coupons around in the form of him talking about the plight of minorities under democratic governance, knowing she'd bite. She came out of the cage and started yapping her jowls again. We'll see what happens next, but I know I'm going to get more popcorn, this show is fantastic this year.
    I'm not sure what you're seeing or watching but Hilarys numbers are not falling.
    Free said:

Christ it's tiring to hear the sore losers around during here whine.
    Again, proving my point.
  • Options
    Did you guys see his piece of shit tweet he launched after Dwyane Wade's cousin was killed? What an asshole. No condolences, no humanity, just saw a way to try to capitalize for himself.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,164
    mrussel1 said:

Did you guys see his piece of shit tweet he launched after Dwyane Wade's cousin was killed? What an asshole. No condolences, no humanity, just saw a way to try to capitalize for himself.

oh boy....that's bad
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

A real class act that one

Sure hope those on here, and elsewhere, who support him and are planning on voting for him, feel good about themselves and their choice today.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152

mrussel1 said:

A real class act that one

Sure hope those on here, and elsewhere, who support him and are planning on voting for him, feel good about themselves and their choice today.
    Doesn't bother me at all, he's been beating that drum about AA's getting shot while walking down the street all week. If anything it's kind of validating, Dwayne Wade's tweet could have been tweeted by the Don himself this week if you look at it, pretty much verbatim what trumps been saying all week.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,973
    Keep your word, Donald! Bye bye!

This would make a good Pearl Jam song title in the vein of "Mind Your Manners":

"Keep Your Word"
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    Out of all the politicians speaking at this roast thing today, guess who is the only one using a teleprompter?

Haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:
    Honestly, I don't think he wrote. The weird writing and mangled syntax is vintage Trump. I think the doctor signed it. All of it is just another sign of the clown show that he is. I mean... how fucking bizarre??
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    mrussel1 said:

lukin2006 said:
    Honestly, I don't think he wrote. The weird writing and mangled syntax is vintage Trump. I think the doctor signed it. All of it is just another sign of the clown show that he is. I mean... how fucking bizarre??
    I find it odd any medical doctor would sign anything without giving it his thorough attention, so yes bizarre.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

mrussel1 said:

lukin2006 said:
    I find it odd any medical doctor would sign anything without giving it his thorough attention, so yes bizarre.
    Look at the text. How would a doctor ever say "he'll be the healthiest president ever"? Seems like he would need to examine 44 other presidents before saying that. And he said all test are 'positive'? If the doctor wrote it, he's a quack.
  • Options
    Doctor, like lawyers and politicians, can be bought
This discussion has been closed.