Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457

^^^
    You guys have had plenty of time to vote for others.

It does not matter it's either Trump or Clinton!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    unsung said:

unsung said:

Honestly I never would have imagined that Hillary would have been given worse treatment than Obama. The GOP has a bigger problem with a woman than they did a black guy.

I don't hate her because she's a woman. That is a pissed poor excuse because her supporters can't sell me on her policies, SHE STOLE THE NOMINATION. I hate her because she is a pathetic excuse for a human.
    How does it feel to hate both candidates and not have any power to stop what's in front of you its gonna happen wether you like it or not one of if these two will be your president come November !!
    I don't care.

I actually don't hate Trump, but I don't like him. Hate is a bad thing, I reserve it for two people, she is one.
    Then her presidency is going to be particularly painful for you.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    PJ_Soul said:

Honestly I never would have imagined that Hillary would have been given worse treatment than Obama. The GOP has a bigger problem with a woman than they did a black guy.

While I do think the Obama stuff had a lot to do with racism, I have no idea if the Hillary stuff has a lot to do with sexism. At this point I'm thinking that hard core Republicans would rally as hard against Jesus Christ himself if he were the Democratic nominee. There people don't give a flying fuck about what is best for America, as Congress very clearly demonstrated constantly over recent years. They would happily destroy the country before dropping their egos and doing what is right. It's a sickness.
    Not really. They just love the country and can't stand seeing an elected president apologize for being an American for 8 years. Signing nuclear agreements with terrorists, setting terrorist captives free, sending millions of dollars in cash to terrorist countries, keeping the borders open to anyone willing to enter without proper vetting, giving away the land that our military fought proudly to defend from American hating sharia followers, ignoring the difficulties our struggling veterans face here after they return from voluntarily giving their lives for their country. I think they love the country and are 100% opposed to "destroying" it. Has nothing to do with their egos, but everything to do with what they feel are eroding values and a lack of strength coming from the highest office of one of the strongest countries in the world.

I think intelligent people everywhere understand that both candidates are less than desirable, but we're forced to make a choice between the two. One shoots his mouth off and talks out of his ass and probably is the worst candidate either party has ever presented in terms of how he carries himself, and the other is a downright scoundrel who has a lifetime of political experience (which I see as a bad thing seeing as our forefathers never intended politics to be a career when they created our government- it was intended to be the exact opposite and have people elected from civilian roles) and is guaranteed to do whatever is necessary to keep her family and those who pay them living comfortable lives.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,640
    edited August 2016

They impeached Bill Clinton so they must hate white men the worst then, right? How about they don't like Democratic presidents in general?

I'm sorry that when you see Obama and Clinton that you don't see them as people but you define them by their race and gender. I thought we were getting past this in America?

I don't know why I'm all of a sudden replying to your posts the last couple days. Time to get off the train for a while.

• Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

PJ_Soul said:

While I do think the Obama stuff had a lot to do with racism, I have no idea if the Hillary stuff has a lot to do with sexism. At this point I'm thinking that hard core Republicans would rally as hard against Jesus Christ himself if he were the Democratic nominee. There people don't give a flying fuck about what is best for America, as Congress very clearly demonstrated constantly over recent years. They would happily destroy the country before dropping their egos and doing what is right. It's a sickness.
    racism and sexism both sell headlines...where would the country be without those two over used words.

Godfather.

Are you serious here? You're trying to say that Obama didn't really deal with racism. That it was just the sexy headlines and selling papers?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514

They impeached Bill Clinton so they must hate white men the worst then, right? How about they don't like Democratic presidents in general?

I'm sorry that when you see Obama and Clinton that you don't see them as people but you define them by their race and gender. I thought we were getting past this in America?

I don't know why I'm all of a sudden replying to your posts the last couple days. Time to get off the train for a while.

I vote for you to stay. :) This place needs people who can disagree without getting nasty. We all need to learn how to disagree correctly. Stay with us. Our opinions shouldn't always have to be identical in order for us to get along, right?
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,470
    edited August 2016
    Not all of them, and I'm not talking about the people in here (I think)....but there are some Trump supporters who are truly out of their god damn minds crazy. And it is frightening to me how out of touch with reality they are. Blind loyalty is fucking scary shit.

That is all.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't hate her because she's a woman. That is a pissed poor excuse because her supporters can't sell me on her policies, SHE STOLE THE NOMINATION. I hate her because she is a pathetic excuse for a human.
    How does it feel to hate both candidates and not have any power to stop what's in front of you its gonna happen wether you like it or not one of if these two will be your president come November !!
    I don't care.

I actually don't hate Trump, but I don't like him. Hate is a bad thing, I reserve it for two people, she is one.
    Not really, I really don't worry about it, not like I'll follow her rules.
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514

Not all of them, and I'm not talking about the people in here (I think)....but there are some Trump supporters who are truly out of their god damn minds crazy. And it is frightening to me how out of touch with reality they are. Blind loyalty is fucking scary shit.

That is all.

Good point. Okay, how about this...we don't have to agree on every issue, however if you're a serious Trump supporter, we're turning off the lights and hitting the deck whenever you come knocking. Better?
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't care.

Dramatic much?
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't care.

Damn dude. You're a rebel
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't care.

Be a good pleb.
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't care.

Be a good pleb.
    Cuz you're a patrician, I'm sure.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

That is all.

He could say that the earth is flat, call Rachel McAdams and Charlize Theron unattractive and call Neil Peart a terrible drummer while praising Biebers drumming and his minions would still vote for him because white republican with penis privilege. Who cares that he's wrong?
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,982

PJ_Soul said:

Not really. They just love the country and can't stand seeing an elected president apologize for being an American for 8 years. Signing nuclear agreements with terrorists, setting terrorist captives free, sending millions of dollars in cash to terrorist countries, keeping the borders open to anyone willing to enter without proper vetting, giving away the land that our military fought proudly to defend from American hating sharia followers, ignoring the difficulties our struggling veterans face here after they return from voluntarily giving their lives for their country. I think they love the country and are 100% opposed to "destroying" it. Has nothing to do with their egos, but everything to do with what they feel are eroding values and a lack of strength coming from the highest office of one of the strongest countries in the world.

I think intelligent people everywhere understand that both candidates are less than desirable, but we're forced to make a choice between the two. One shoots his mouth off and talks out of his ass and probably is the worst candidate either party has ever presented in terms of how he carries himself, and the other is a downright scoundrel who has a lifetime of political experience (which I see as a bad thing seeing as our forefathers never intended politics to be a career when they created our government- it was intended to be the exact opposite and have people elected from civilian roles) and is guaranteed to do whatever is necessary to keep her family and those who pay them living comfortable lives.
    The biggest misconception about our democracy and the founding fathers, right here. That's what you want to return to? You think they were "commoners?"
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't care.

Be a good pleb.
    I'm not a bootlicker or going on the internet telling people to worship some crooked person to lead us.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    the pendulum is beginning to swing favorably the other way, quick somebody go to the onion and find something fast ! LOL !!

Godfather.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

the pendulum is beginning to swing favorably the other way, quick somebody go to the onion and find something fast ! LOL !!

Godfather.

The pendulum has never left the Clinton side trump hasn't had a chance since he won the nomination.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    "Clinton is a bigot" has gotten much more media reinforcement that any slogan Hillary has come up for her campaign.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,470

Godfather.

The pendulum has never left the Clinton side trump hasn't had a chance since he won the nomination.
    Even with email and foundation scandals, Trump has not made up any ground. The republicans nominated an unelectable candidate.

And now his campaign ceo is being accused of...wait for it...voter fraud. This stuff writes itself

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/26/steve-bannon-florida-registered-vote-donald-trump
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't care.

Be a good pleb.
    I'm not a bootlicker or going on the internet telling people to worship some crooked person to lead us.
    That sounds horrible. Who is doing that? Sounds like a bunch of hyperbole.
  • Options
    Roughly 50% of the country.

Well actually roughly 90%.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143
    unsung said:

I was referring to the GOP establishment....not you specifically
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

Excuse me...there was at least a reason to impeach Bill. The hatred toward Hillary is manufactured bullshit.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

Godfather.

Even with email and foundation scandals, Trump has not made up any ground. The republicans nominated an unelectable candidate.

And now his campaign ceo is being accused of...wait for it...voter fraud. This stuff writes itself

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/26/steve-bannon-florida-registered-vote-donald-trump
    I watch a lot of right wing sites....it's amazing how they will manufacture headlines out of bullshit articles to keep the base bloodthirsty

• Options
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't care.

Be a good pleb.
    You're being unreasonable. You're hardly giving anyone credit other than yourself.

I don't see anyone coming on here gushing over Clinton. I do see some Trump lovers... but forgive them simple buggers... they know not what they do.

It's basically survival at this point. The wheels are in motion and you have two paths to navigate: one with Trump and one with Clinton. From a Canadian's perspective... we feel Trump is a far worse option. In fact, we feel he is not an option at all (except for pjfan). He'd be a disaster both nationally and internationally.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

Godfather.

Wasn't the DNC accused of voter fraud fairly recently?
  • Options

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't care.

Be a good pleb.
    You're being unreasonable. You're hardly giving anyone credit other than yourself.

I don't see anyone coming on here gushing over Clinton. I do see some Trump lovers... but forgive them simple buggers... they know not what they do.

It's basically survival at this point. The wheels are in motion and you have two paths to navigate: one with Trump and one with Clinton. From a Canadian's perspective... we feel Trump is a far worse option. In fact, we feel he is not an option at all (except for pjfan). He'd be a disaster both nationally and internationally.
    I have a hard time giving credit to those that continue to participate in such a rigged system. It's rigged. Everyone sees it. Everyone knows it. But people think that they can change it. They can't. It's reality. It might be someone you favor now but when the shoe is on the other foot...

Only way to fix it is to eliminate it.
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't care.

Be a good pleb.

I have a hard time giving credit to those that continue to participate in such a rigged system. It's rigged. Everyone sees it. Everyone knows it. But people think that they can change it. They can't. It's reality. It might be someone you favor now but when the shoe is on the other foot...

Can you be more specific in your accusation? What precisely is rigged? And please explain how this phenomenon is different than it has been over the past 230 years.

Second, what do you mean by 'eliminate it'? Eliminate what, precisely?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003
    edited August 2016
    unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't care.

Be a good pleb.

Again - I think you're conflating support and adoration for Clinton, with tolerance and "lesser of two evils" mentality with regards to Clinton. What is your point by repeating that the system is rigged over and over again, without offering anything close to an alternative solution? I'm all for affirmative action, but "it's rigged" is a complaint, and without alternative proposals - it's a goddamn useless one at that.

EDIT: To add to that, how do you intend to "eliminate" this comprehensively and self-perpetuating corrupt system? That kind of rhetoric honestly sounds like the reason anarchists are associated with extremism.
    Post edited by benjs on
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
This discussion has been closed.