Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    benjs said:

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH so ? what is Hillary using the Clinton foundation for.....I'm sure it's all honest and righteous LOL !!!

Godfather.

Funny....the Clinton Foundation has disclosed all of their financial statements and tax returns.

Trump still hasn't released his own personal returns.
    I'm sure they did......LOL ! and by the way...he doesn't have to right ?

Godfather.

GF: "I'll bet Hillary Clinton is using the Clinton Foundation's funds maliciously"

Response: "The Foundation's financial statements and tax returns are all public, so you can see that's not true. Where are Donald Trump's tax return statements?"

GF: "I don't believe those public records, they must be manipulated. And Donald Trump doesn't need to share his tax returns anyways"

Godfather - why is it that the topics which you condemn Hillary Clinton for with vitriol, become borderline inconsequential points when you are shown that Donald Trump exhibits the negative behaviours more than she does?
    more than she does ? I don't think that's possible but anyway buying books with campaign money and giving them away (for donations) is a heck of a lot less criminal than the things Clintons are accused of and the fact that the FBI is looking at them is just that much more reveling in my opinion.
    as far as I know....Trump is guilty of nothing more than running for POTUS for the most part and his business practice has been attacked for little more than media hype, really what has he done to warrant attacks other than run for office ?

Godfather.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    PJ_Soul said:

He is also giving big chunks of campaign donations to his kids. https://news.vice.com/article/trumps-kids-are-cashing-in-on-his-campaign

To make matters ever more gross, it seems that any charitable donations he makes may be a sham too. http://www.businessinsider.com/theres-something-fishy-about-donald-trumps-charitable-donations-2015-8

Hey Godfather, I'd love to hear your reaction to this.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143

benjs said:

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH so ? what is Hillary using the Clinton foundation for.....I'm sure it's all honest and righteous LOL !!!

Godfather.

Funny....the Clinton Foundation has disclosed all of their financial statements and tax returns.

Trump still hasn't released his own personal returns.
    I'm sure they did......LOL ! and by the way...he doesn't have to right ?

Godfather.

GF: "I'll bet Hillary Clinton is using the Clinton Foundation's funds maliciously"

Response: "The Foundation's financial statements and tax returns are all public, so you can see that's not true. Where are Donald Trump's tax return statements?"

GF: "I don't believe those public records, they must be manipulated. And Donald Trump doesn't need to share his tax returns anyways"

Godfather - why is it that the topics which you condemn Hillary Clinton for with vitriol, become borderline inconsequential points when you are shown that Donald Trump exhibits the negative behaviours more than she does?
    more than she does ? I don't think that's possible but anyway buying books with campaign money and giving them away (for donations) is a heck of a lot less criminal than the things Clintons are accused of and the fact that the FBI is looking at them is just that much more reveling in my opinion.
    as far as I know....Trump is guilty of nothing more than running for POTUS for the most part and his business practice has been attacked for little more than media hype, really what has he done to warrant attacks other than run for office ?

Godfather.

Why are you overlooking the rape suit? Or the Trump University Suits?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Godfather, it's almost crazy how you willfully ignore everything about Trump and then call people who aren't even really Hillary supporters blind to what she does. :dizzy:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Godfather, it's almost crazy how you willfully ignore everything about Trump and then call people who aren't even really Hillary supporters blind to what she does. :dizzy:

No shit...Clinton starts a global charitable foundation to help poor and sick people throughout the world and Trump starts a fraudulent university to bilk wanna-be millionaires out of their hard earned money.

But let's ignore the fraud part and focus on the charitable part

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    edited August 2016

PJ_Soul said:

No shit...Clinton starts a global charitable foundation to help poor and sick people throughout the world and Trump starts a fraudulent university to bilk wanna-be millionaires out of their hard earned money.

But let's ignore the fraud part and focus on the charitable part
    But but but.....

She's a murderer and she never got a check in her life that didn't come from the taxpayers

D'uh :dizzy:
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,470
    Trump is such an unbelievable disaster of a candidate. Despite the drip drip drippiness of her email and foundation scandals, I saw a poll this morning that had her up 10. A sane republican like Kasich would have defeated HRC with, I think relative ease.

These dopey republicans nominated an unelectable candidate and are just now realizing they've been duped regarding his number one issue.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Honestly I never would have imagined that Hillary would have been given worse treatment than Obama. The GOP has a bigger problem with a woman than they did a black guy.

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    we are going to build a wall & mexico is going to pay for it. mexico will pay for the wall. mexico will pay i promise you.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Honestly I never would have imagined that Hillary would have been given worse treatment than Obama. The GOP has a bigger problem with a woman than they did a black guy.

While I do think the Obama stuff had a lot to do with racism, I have no idea if the Hillary stuff has a lot to do with sexism. At this point I'm thinking that hard core Republicans would rally as hard against Jesus Christ himself if he were the Democratic nominee. There people don't give a flying fuck about what is best for America, as Congress very clearly demonstrated constantly over recent years. They would happily destroy the country before dropping their egos and doing what is right. It's a sickness.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    what ever happened with melania's speech? was it borrowed?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

you mean the bullshit you guy's keep finding on fly by night news sites ? or the same way you guy's (some of you guy's) ignore the things about Hillary ?

BTW..most people do give a flying fuck, they may just have a different opinion than yours.

Godfather.

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

While I do think the Obama stuff had a lot to do with racism, I have no idea if the Hillary stuff has a lot to do with sexism. At this point I'm thinking that hard core Republicans would rally as hard against Jesus Christ himself if he were the Democratic nominee. There people don't give a flying fuck about what is best for America, as Congress very clearly demonstrated constantly over recent years. They would happily destroy the country before dropping their egos and doing what is right. It's a sickness.
    racism and sexism both sell headlines...where would the country be without those two over used words.

Godfather.

• Options
    chadwick said:

what ever happened with melania's speech? was it borrowed?

Yes...the speechwriter basically admitted that she had listened to Obama's speech and inadvertently plagiarized.

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

you mean the bullshit you guy's keep finding on fly by night news sites ? or the same way you guy's (some of you guy's) ignore the things about Hillary ?

BTW..most people do give a flying fuck, they may just have a different opinion than yours.

Godfather.

GF calling out "fly by night" news sites is one of the signs of the apocalypse. Good luck folks....

• Options
    "African-American citizens and Latino citizens will have the time of their lives" if he's elected...yes Trump just said this

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003

PJ_Soul said:

racism and sexism both sell headlines...where would the country be without those two over used words.

Godfather.

If you want the words to stop being used, stop exhibiting the behaviours.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457

"African-American citizens and Latino citizens will have the time of their lives" if he's elected...yes Trump just said this

I believe his grand plan will be to in force Cinco de mayo to be a whole week celebration with free Tacos & burritos at Trump towers for the whole week , he said he'll get extra Mexican cooks & waiters to help out with the demand !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Hillary is just destroying Trump in her speech right now...
    When Trump was getting his start in business, he was sued by the Justice Department for refusing to rent apartments to black and Latino tenants.
    Their applications would be marked with a “C” – “C” for “colored” – and then rejected.
    Three years later, the Justice Department took Trump back to court because he hadn’t changed.
    The pattern continued through the decades.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    I think he has been fairly subdued the past week.

A Hillary email dump combined with american short attention span 2 weeks before election ...
  • Options
    edited August 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Fly by night news sites? I posted articles from business insider and vice.
    And here is one by Time, showing that Trump very knowingly and deliberately hired undocumented workers.
    http://ti.me/2bRQL1a

Come on man. You NEVER answer these questions, and the result is that you have negative zero credibility. I am not expecting you to change your mind. I just want to understand how you reconcile all this stuff about Trump, and you refuse to do that. Is it because you can't so have decided to totally ignore it? Or is it because you just don't care that the guy you support is a rat bastard who is lying through his teeth to you?

Bullshit that people give a fuck. Congress would have stopped a cure for cancer if Obama were the one to present it.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Jason P said:

A Hillary email dump combined with american short attention span 2 weeks before election ...

You missed his speech today. Not subdued.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124

Jason P said:

I miss all his and hers speeches.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    edited August 2016
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

I miss all his and hers speeches.
    Those speeches never air at bed time?
    Post edited by lukin2006 on
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304

“I mean, I could tell you this very long and quite boring story but when I was in Chicago, I got to meet a couple of very top police," Trump recalled. "I said, ‘How do you stop this? How do you stop this? If you were put in charge,’ to a specific person, ‘Do you think you could stop it?’ He said, ‘Mr. Trump, I would be able to stop it in one week.’ And I believed him 100 percent."

The Republican nominee said that because he was “not the mayor of Chicago” he didn’t ask the officer for specific details, but noted that he recommended the officer for some kind of promotion.

"I sent his name in and I said, 'you probably should hire this guy because you have nothing to lose,'" Trump said. "Look at what’s going on in Chicago, it’s horrible. This guy felt totally confident that he could stop it in a very short period of time."

If anything... Trump has entertained us. The orange one meets some doofus that asserts, "I can fix this in one week!" (in likely the same manner Sean Penn asserted he could fix the ruined Trans-Am in Fast Times)... and Trump is all in.

He's an idiot. Any doubt was erased long ago. Now... it's just living comedy. An embarrassment for the Republican party and... sorry to say... an embarrassment for the US.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1En6FKd5Pk

Haha! "I can fix it."
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    dignin said:

“I mean, I could tell you this very long and quite boring story but when I was in Chicago, I got to meet a couple of very top police," Trump recalled. "I said, ‘How do you stop this? How do you stop this? If you were put in charge,’ to a specific person, ‘Do you think you could stop it?’ He said, ‘Mr. Trump, I would be able to stop it in one week.’ And I believed him 100 percent."

The Republican nominee said that because he was “not the mayor of Chicago” he didn’t ask the officer for specific details, but noted that he recommended the officer for some kind of promotion.

"I sent his name in and I said, 'you probably should hire this guy because you have nothing to lose,'" Trump said. "Look at what’s going on in Chicago, it’s horrible. This guy felt totally confident that he could stop it in a very short period of time."

If anything... Trump has entertained us. The orange one meets some doofus that asserts, "I can fix this in one week!" (in likely the same manner Sean Penn asserted he could fix the ruined Trans-Am in Fast Times)... and Trump is all in.

He's an idiot. Any doubt was erased long ago. Now... it's just living comedy. An embarrassment for the Republican party and... sorry to say... an embarrassment for the US.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1En6FKd5Pk

Haha! "I can fix it."
    What are you Trumpkins? On dope?
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

I don't hate her because she's a woman. That is a pissed poor excuse because her supporters can't sell me on her policies, SHE STOLE THE NOMINATION. I hate her because she is a pathetic excuse for a human.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    unsung said:

I don't hate her because she's a woman. That is a pissed poor excuse because her supporters can't sell me on her policies, SHE STOLE THE NOMINATION. I hate her because she is a pathetic excuse for a human.
    How does it feel to hate both candidates and not have any power to stop what's in front of you its gonna happen wether you like it or not one of if these two will be your president come November !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ^^^
    You guys have had plenty of time to vote for others.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

How does it feel to hate both candidates and not have any power to stop what's in front of you its gonna happen wether you like it or not one of if these two will be your president come November !!
    I don't care.

I actually don't hate Trump, but I don't like him. Hate is a bad thing, I reserve it for two people, she is one.
This discussion has been closed.