Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    I think Trump is an idiot as much as the next human being, but I have to say there should be no double standard here: the people that plead for due dilligence for such types as the Boston Bombers... or beg for the facts to emerge before labelling concert shooters in France, terrorists... should be looking at these allegations the same way.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/trump-is-a-child-rapist-texas-gop-official-to-protest-the-republican-psychopath-at-austin-rally/

so yeah there's this....

The Austin Chronicle reported that Robert Morrow — chairman of the Travis County Republican Party — will join the ranks of protesters expected outside the appearance at Austin’ Luedecke Arena.

“Donald Trump’s psychopathy has been on full display on the national political stage for over a year,” said Morrow in a press release. “I want folks to know that Trump is a child rapist and that he is currently being sued in a civil action in NY federal courts for raping, slapping an 13-year-old girl at a Jeffrey Epstein party in 1994. Trump also threatened to murder the girl, now age 35 and a Jane Doe plaintiff, and also murder her family if she ever told how he (Trump) sexually abused her.”

The lurid allegations were filed in federal court in June. The anonymous plaintiff said that Trump lured her and other underage girls to parties with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein. The former reality TV star reportedly enticed the girls with promises of modeling contracts, then took advantage of them sexually.

The independent fact-checking agency Snopes.com is currently investigating the allegations and has yet to determine how much validity there may be to the charges.

KVUE.com said that Morrow has been furiously tweeting in the run-up to the protest. He has demanded five minutes of microphone time to question Trump and deliver his own message.
    Someone used snopes, independent, and fact in the same sentence. LOL.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143
    unsung said:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/trump-is-a-child-rapist-texas-gop-official-to-protest-the-republican-psychopath-at-austin-rally/

so yeah there's this....

The Austin Chronicle reported that Robert Morrow — chairman of the Travis County Republican Party — will join the ranks of protesters expected outside the appearance at Austin’ Luedecke Arena.

“Donald Trump’s psychopathy has been on full display on the national political stage for over a year,” said Morrow in a press release. “I want folks to know that Trump is a child rapist and that he is currently being sued in a civil action in NY federal courts for raping, slapping an 13-year-old girl at a Jeffrey Epstein party in 1994. Trump also threatened to murder the girl, now age 35 and a Jane Doe plaintiff, and also murder her family if she ever told how he (Trump) sexually abused her.”

The lurid allegations were filed in federal court in June. The anonymous plaintiff said that Trump lured her and other underage girls to parties with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein. The former reality TV star reportedly enticed the girls with promises of modeling contracts, then took advantage of them sexually.

The independent fact-checking agency Snopes.com is currently investigating the allegations and has yet to determine how much validity there may be to the charges.

KVUE.com said that Morrow has been furiously tweeting in the run-up to the protest. He has demanded five minutes of microphone time to question Trump and deliver his own message.

You're just mad because Snopes destroys 99.9% of your conspiracy theories
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/chicago-police-deny-trump-tough-policing-stop-crime
    Donald Trump said this week that a “top” Chicago police officer told him crime could be eradicated from the city with “tough police tactics,” but the Chicago Police Department is denying any such conversation ever took place with senior officers.

"No one in the senior command at CPD has ever met with Donald Trump or a member of his campaign," police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told the Chicago Tribune on Tuesday.

Trump recounted his alleged encounter with senior police officials in an interview with Fox News host Bill O’Reilly on Monday, saying police told him they could stop the “horror show” of violent crime in the Windy City “if they were given the authority to do it.”

“I mean, I could tell you this very long and quite boring story but when I was in Chicago, I got to meet a couple of very top police," Trump recalled. "I said, ‘How do you stop this? How do you stop this? If you were put in charge,’ to a specific person, ‘Do you think you could stop it?’ He said, ‘Mr. Trump, I would be able to stop it in one week.’ And I believed him 100 percent."

The Republican nominee said that because he was “not the mayor of Chicago” he didn’t ask the officer for specific details, but noted that he recommended the officer for some kind of promotion.

"I sent his name in and I said, 'you probably should hire this guy because you have nothing to lose,'" Trump said. "Look at what’s going on in Chicago, it’s horrible. This guy felt totally confident that he could stop it in a very short period of time."

Guglielmi, the police spokesman, told the Tribune that Trump has never met with the department's deputy superintendents, district commanders, chiefs of patrol or chiefs of detectives.

Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks said that the real estate mogul never specifically mentioned that the police officers were in senior command. Instead, she told the Tribune, he meant that the “top” officers were “capable, smart and talented.”

Chicago police have accused Trump of falsely attributing information to them before. After a planned rally at the University of Illinois at Chicago was canceled in March because of mass protests, Trump said he spoke to law enforcement about safety risks before deciding to cancel the event. Police released a statement denying that a conversation took place.
    Trump is delusional....is that a medical issue?

• Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    unsung said:

so yeah there's this....

I'm wondering how you are going to prove that Snopes is somehow biased. And Gern makes a good point. Snopes has debunked several conspiracy theories. Hard to Rail against something that has been proven to be false.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

unsung said:

so yeah there's this....

I'm wondering how you are going to prove that Snopes is somehow biased. And Gern makes a good point. Snopes has debunked several conspiracy theories. Hard to Rail against something that has been proven to be false.

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH so ? what is Hillary using the Clinton foundation for.....I'm sure it's all honest and righteous LOL !!!

Godfather.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH so ? what is Hillary using the Clinton foundation for.....I'm sure it's all honest and righteous LOL !!!

Godfather.

Well it will be interesting. It is illegal for him to earn royalties on those sales. It would be an FEC violation.
  • Options

Godfather.

Funny....the Clinton Foundation has disclosed all of their financial statements and tax returns.

Trump still hasn't released his own personal returns.

• Options
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/08/25/1563605/-Clinton-forcefully-defends-foundation-on-CNN-you-know-more-about-it-than-Trump-s-tax-returns?detail=facebook
    “We did provide a lot of life-saving work,” Clinton told CNN's Anderson Cooper in a telephone interview. “I’m proud of the work that my husband started and he did.

“We provided a massive amount of information and Donald Trump doesn’t release his tax [returns] and is indebted to foreign banks and foreign lenders,” she added.
    "The foundation is a charity. Neither my husband nor I have ever drawn a salary from it," Clinton said. "You know more about the foundation than you know about anything concerning Donald Trump’s wealth, his business, his tax returns.

"I think it’s quite remarkable," Clinton said.
    More specifically, Clinton cited the "concerning" news that Trump's businesses "are hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to big banks including the state-owned Bank of China and business groups with ties to the Kremlin."
    And remember Trumpeters....Trump gave $ 100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. What do you think of that?

• Options
    “I mean, I could tell you this very long and quite boring story but when I was in Chicago, I got to meet a couple of very top police," Trump recalled. "I said, ‘How do you stop this? How do you stop this? If you were put in charge,’ to a specific person, ‘Do you think you could stop it?’ He said, ‘Mr. Trump, I would be able to stop it in one week.’ And I believed him 100 percent."

The Republican nominee said that because he was “not the mayor of Chicago” he didn’t ask the officer for specific details, but noted that he recommended the officer for some kind of promotion.

"I sent his name in and I said, 'you probably should hire this guy because you have nothing to lose,'" Trump said. "Look at what’s going on in Chicago, it’s horrible. This guy felt totally confident that he could stop it in a very short period of time."

If anything... Trump has entertained us. The orange one meets some doofus that asserts, "I can fix this in one week!" (in likely the same manner Sean Penn asserted he could fix the ruined Trans-Am in Fast Times)... and Trump is all in.

He's an idiot. Any doubt was erased long ago. Now... it's just living comedy. An embarrassment for the Republican party and... sorry to say... an embarrassment for the US.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1En6FKd5Pk
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Godfather.

Funny....the Clinton Foundation has disclosed all of their financial statements and tax returns.

I'm sure they did......LOL ! and by the way...he doesn't have to right ?

Godfather.

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    edited August 2016

unsung said:

so yeah there's this....

You're just mad because Snopes destroys 99.9% of your conspiracy theories
    Like when I said the government is spying through blanket collection of cell phone data, or when I said that there were secret CIA prisons in the States, or when I said that the election process was fixed???

Those conspiracy theories?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    edited August 2016
    Remember this one? Worth having a laugh again I think....Rand Paul "You can't touch it" Hahaha!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGlBv8Z3NU
    Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Remember this one? Worth having a laugh again I think....Rand Paul "You can't touch it" Hahaha!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGlBv8Z3NU

Hahahaha

"Governor Bush?"

"Whaaaat. Hee hee."
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Godfather.

Godfather.

And neither did Clinton...but she did, like 25 years worth. If someone who paid no attention to US politics was asked which candidate might have something to hide...what would they say?

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003

Godfather.

Godfather.

GF: "I'll bet Hillary Clinton is using the Clinton Foundation's funds maliciously"

Response: "The Foundation's financial statements and tax returns are all public, so you can see that's not true. Where are Donald Trump's tax return statements?"

GF: "I don't believe those public records, they must be manipulated. And Donald Trump doesn't need to share his tax returns anyways"

Godfather - why is it that the topics which you condemn Hillary Clinton for with vitriol, become borderline inconsequential points when you are shown that Donald Trump exhibits the negative behaviours more than she does?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

GF: "I'll bet Hillary Clinton is using the Clinton Foundation's funds maliciously"

Response: "The Foundation's financial statements and tax returns are all public, so you can see that's not true. Where are Donald Trump's tax return statements?"

GF: "I don't believe those public records, they must be manipulated. And Donald Trump doesn't need to share his tax returns anyways"

Godfather - why is it that the topics which you condemn Hillary Clinton for with vitriol, become borderline inconsequential points when you are shown that Donald Trump exhibits the negative behaviours more than she does?
    I don't believe GF said all of that. There are no misspellings!
  • Options

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Ha! funny!
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Ha, good point! Though I don't like criticizing people for spelling and grammar, since often it's the educational system which has failed them. Living in Canada, many of my friends from rural areas are atrocious spellers!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Ha, good point! Though I don't like criticizing people for spelling and grammar, since often it's the educational system which has failed them. Living in Canada, many of my friends from rural areas are atrocious spellers!
    I typically don't care about misspellings. But the GF, along with his love of Fox news, is known for being horrendous at spelling.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    In the latest drumpf news....he said that Hillary Clinton is a bigot!!!
    Watch the reactions of the people behind him.
    The woman over his right shoulder is quite expressive. Though I don't know how with all that filler and botox.....

https://youtu.be/_lgRlFLkv74
  • Options

In the latest drumpf news....he said that Hillary Clinton is a bigot!!!
    Watch the reactions of the people behind him.
    The woman over his right shoulder is quite expressive. Though I don't know how with all that filler and botox.....

https://youtu.be/_lgRlFLkv74

Trump is an idiot. I hope a Clinton SuperPac comes out and reminds us how many times Trump has been sued for housing discrimination.

• Options
    For an attack to work, it has to be credible. It's not credible for Trump to accuse Clinton of racism, after the series of statements for the past year. This attack will go nowhere and it will disappear just like the Obama created Isis talking point.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-ad-kkk-trump-227404
  • Options

• Options
    Time digs into Trump's use of illegal workers.. oh yeah and his threats of deportation when he started having labor disputes: http://time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,640
    I thought it was pretty clear from the original story I read that it was just referencing non-governmental visitors (private citizens, corporations).
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    He is also giving big chunks of campaign donations to his kids. https://news.vice.com/article/trumps-kids-are-cashing-in-on-his-campaign

To make matters ever more gross, it seems that any charitable donations he makes may be a sham too. http://www.businessinsider.com/theres-something-fishy-about-donald-trumps-charitable-donations-2015-8

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.