Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,000
    Manafort resigns.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,709
    mickeyrat said:

Manafort resigns.

Yep. Fantastic judgment by Trump to hire him to start.. really the best. So he cuts the bleeding, but he was a rube for the Russians for the last several months.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,574
    Next off the sinking ship?

Trump Campaign Chair Paul Manafort Resigns

http://n.pr/2biIVyG
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,574
    edited August 2016
    Teen Trump fan, ejected from Charlotte rally, says he was profiled

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politi ... 48367.html

"An 18-year-old Charlotte college student who was ejected from Thursday’s Donald Trump rally says he went from avid backer to disillusioned opponent after Trump’s security accused him of being a known protester.

Jake Anantha, who registered as a Republican and planned to cast his first presidential vote for Trump, was wearing a Trump shirt when police removed him from the Charlotte Convention Center before the rally began. He and his father, Ramesh Anantha, say they believe he was profiled because of his dark skin."
  • Options
    The government is cracking down on third party candidates. I take back what I said about the two party system. This oppression MUST STOP.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/fec-deez-nuts-candidates-227195
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,677

Teen Trump fan, ejected from Charlotte rally, says he was profiled

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politi ... 48367.html

"An 18-year-old Charlotte college student who was ejected from Thursday’s Donald Trump rally says he went from avid backer to disillusioned opponent after Trump’s security accused him of being a known protester.

Jake Anantha, who registered as a Republican and planned to cast his first presidential vote for Trump, was wearing a Trump shirt when police removed him from the Charlotte Convention Center before the rally began. He and his father, Ramesh Anantha, say they believe he was profiled because of his dark skin."

Sounds like Trump's security saved this kid from himself, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    Not a Trump fan but what he did for Louisiana today made Obama look like a fool...enough to criticize him on but he became the leader Obama and Clinton could not
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    pjalive21 said:

Not a Trump fan but what he did for Louisiana today made Obama look like a fool...enough to criticize him on but he became the leader Obama and Clinton could not

What did he do for LA? Besides show up and pretend to care? The only reason he did this was because he wants to try and catch some votes by preying on others' tragedies. What is so great about that?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

What did he do for LA? Besides show up and pretend to care? The only reason he did this was because he wants to try and catch some votes by preying on others' tragedies. What is so great about that?
    PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

Moral....and I hope he answers Richard Carbos plea for him to donate money and he does it

What's funny is that Bush took flack for not landing during Katrina, but at least he assessed the damage and it weighed on him to land or not, we have a president now that is golfing. How does that look to the people of Louisiana who have suffered beyond belief the past 10 years? Im also not a fool to compare the tragedies in death and damage but its a disaster not seen in this way in 100 years. Sometimes just showing up and being there to lift spirits or lending a helping hand is worth something to someone.

Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    :rofl: Trump is good for morale? An insincere asshole who is capitalizing on the suffering of others is a morale boost? Okay then!
    People have already addressed the differences between the Bush/Katrina thing and the Obama/LA thing. All good points.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

:rofl: Trump is good for morale? An insincere asshole who is capitalizing on the suffering of others is a morale boost? Okay then!

Have you seen the video? People thanking him for being there for them...Hate the man all you want for his buffoonery and everything else, but he showed up

• Options
    pjalive21 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Have you seen the video? People thanking him for being there for them...Hate the man all you want for his buffoonery and everything else, but he showed up

What I see is a man taking advantage of emotionally vulnerable people.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,342
    pjalive21 said:

PJ_Soul said:

So it's all good he has become a caring presidential candidate ok I say go ahead vote for him he's a changed man !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

PJ_Soul said:

So it's all good he has become a caring presidential candidate ok I say go ahead vote for him he's a changed man !
    :lol: No shit!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

PJ_Soul said:

What I see is a man taking advantage of emotionally vulnerable people.
    This.

Geezuz. Is that all it takes to be annointed a great leader? Kiss some babies? Shake some hands (rushing on to your jet afterwards to access the hand sanitizer)?

Wow.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    when did I say that changes the perspective of him as a presidential candidate? you guys are so blind its ridiculous that a man can do ONE thing and he cant even be given the kudos for doing so...that's what I despise most about AMT everyone with the same opinion minus a couple people

not once did I say I was voting for the guy...ever, yet im told "go ahead and vote for him"...wow

yet you are all the same exact people who slurped up everything Obama and Sanders was spewing for months...look how that turned out for ya
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

when did I say that changes the perspective of him as a presidential candidate? you guys are so blind its ridiculous that a man can do ONE thing and he cant even be given the kudos for doing so...that's what I despise most about AMT everyone with the same opinion minus a couple people

not once did I say I was voting for the guy...ever, yet im told "go ahead and vote for him"...wow

yet you are all the same exact people who slurped up everything Obama and Sanders was spewing for months...look how that turned out for ya

Your praising him I'm not buying what he's selling just because he showed up at a disaster does not equate to being a responsible leader , yet you bad mouthed Obama for not being a leader when in fact his ten times the man Trump is or ever will be ...
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

This is how radlibs act.
    Unless a person thinks and acts exactly the way they want them to the herd is threatened.
    No matter what Trump says or does he will be criticized - even if it is sincere.
    The radlib hate is vile.
    The media has finally found a way recently to slow the momentum of Trump - oh the drama.
    And the radlibs are as happy as pigs in shit.

• Options

pjalive21 said:

This is how radlibs act.
    Unless a person thinks and acts exactly the way they want them to the herd is threatened.
    No matter what Trump says or does he will be criticized - even if it is sincere.
    The radlib hate is vile.
    The media has finally found a way recently to slow the momentum of Trump - oh the drama.

I could care less what you or any of his supporters think or want , conservatives are the ones that want everybody to think and act the same way , I'm not buying any sincere crap from Trump specially when he says I shouldn't of said such things guess what he already said them ...
    Nothingman fits Trump to T !!
  • Options
    ^^^
    See
    You are angry and will not even or ever acknowledge Trump reaching out to make amends.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,775
    Honestly, it would take waaaay more than one thing to make up for a year's worth of crap that just about every group has taken from that man. And stop the name-calling please....just debate and discuss. Have a good weekend everyone and if you're at the shows, have some heaven! That's how the live shows make me feel. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options

^^^
    See
    You are angry and will not even or ever acknowledge Trump reaching out to make amends.

Dude after all the crap he's spewed now his a changed man sorry bud I ain't buying it ! I'm not angry it's absurd that after one decent act people are expected to say oh ok his changed forget about the last year of him acting like a fool ! You can
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    pjalive21 said:

Given kudos for using these flood victims to advance his campaign? I really do not understand why you think he deserves kudos. What, do you actually believe that he cares or something???? :lol:
    And who is "you" here. Who exactly is "slurping up" everything that Obama and Sanders were "spewing" for months? Because it sure wasn't me or Thirty Bills.
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

This is how radlibs act.
    The radlib hate is vile.

Pathetic trolling attempt.
  • Options
    It is a mistake for Obama not to be down there. I don't understand it and can't defend it. This statement has nothing to do with Trump
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

This is how radlibs act.
    The radlib hate is vile.

Actually... there's more here than normal. It's quite a good trolling attempt if you ask me.

It's at least as good as that Filipino diver's efforts.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

It is a mistake for Obama not to be down there. I don't understand it and can't defend it. This statement has nothing to do with Trump

Agreed he should of showed up ..
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

This is how radlibs act.
    The radlib hate is vile.

Actually... there's more here than normal. It's quite a good trolling attempt if you ask me.

It's at least as good as that Filipino diver's efforts.
    Serious face,
    Serious face,
    HA!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    mrussel1 said:

I guess I just don't see what good some figurehead who draws all the media attention actually helps anything. I suppose I'm not that sympathetic to those who actually care about this kind of shit. What they should be solely concerned about is actual useful aid for themselves and their neighbors, not someone showing up and creating a media storm and kissing some babies and shaking some hands. It's kind of pathetic that such things make any difference to people under such dire circumstances.
This discussion has been closed.