Trump

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,308
    Thank you! Finally someone gets me!
  • I was going to respond before you edited.
    This article which will cause bandwidth use for sure if you click on it, so please don't click unless you can http://gawker.com/5639360/the-i-like-turtles-kid-is-all-grown-up

I don't get the reference to Trump.
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    edited August 2016
    I changed it back. :)

I can't click on the gawker link until tomorrow...when I'm on my tablet instead of this crappy phone. Can't wait though. What a cute kid.

You're welcome, mrussel1!
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659

Oh my god--he went after the fire marshal again today.

Hahaha....maybe Trump doesn't want to win after all? Jeez

Talked to someone today who is a local fire chief. He told me that drumpf is working hard to lose the vote of the firemens union.

drumpf...doing his best to alienate everyone
    Pjfan, are you on a flight to New York to get the paper?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,394
    edited August 2016

Talked to someone today who is a local fire chief. He told me that drumpf is working hard to lose the vote of the firemens union.

It's like he noticed his place in the polls after his convention bump and went "Oh shit--I may actually win this thing. Shit....how can I screw this up...and quickly?!?!? I know! First I will align myself with Putin. Then I will insult and disparage the parents of a fallen soldier. Finally, I will ridicule a local fire marshal, on multiple occasions. BRILLIANT! I HAVE THE BEST BRAIN! BELIEVE ME!"
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • Oh my god--he went after the fire marshal again today.

It's like he noticed his place in the polls after his convention bump and went "Oh shit--I may actually win this thing. Shit....how can I screw this up...and quickly?!?!? I know! First I will align myself with Putin. Then I will insult and disparage the parents of a fallen soldier. Finally, I will ridicule a local fire marshal, on multiple occasions. BRILLIANT! I HAVE THE BEST BRAIN! BELIEVE ME!"
    Good point. Except Best Brain should be changed to Huge Brain.
    Also I like how the new forum colours match the scarf wrapped around the womans' neck that is in your every post.
    Can you please remove that picture as it eats my bandwidth.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

Also I like how the new forum colours match the scarf wrapped around the womans' neck that is in your every post.
    Fer chrissakes, the bandwidth thing again? Turn off the view signatures / see photos option then. Lots of people have pics in their signature. My settings are to not show them, no biggie.

(FYI, Juggler's av, I love)
    hedonist said:

Fer chrissakes, the bandwidth thing again? Turn off the view signatures / see photos option then. Lots of people have pics in their signature. My settings are to not show them, no biggie.

It's not a real complaint. He's just mad because he was forced to stop posting pics.
  • mrussel1 said:

hedonist said:

It's not a real complaint. He's just mad because he was forced to stop posting pics.
    Please only discuss Trump.
    Thanks.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,123
    Trump was not getting a big % of Muslim vote two weeks ago but now it's 0% lol this clown really is demented & a fool , the debates will be insane must watch tv ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Trump was not getting a big % of Muslim vote two weeks ago but now it's 0% lol this clown really is demented & a fool , the debates will be insane must watch tv ..

A wise man once said "oh the drama"
  • I really do believe that Americans are worried that Trump will be the next POTUS.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941
    Trump on the NY Times: "They don't write good."
  • Trump on the NY Times: "They don't write good."

It's a ploy.
    Should've read "They don't write well"
    NY Times articles are too long often capturing liberal minds.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941
    So it looks like you were in Trump's English class.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,123

I really do believe that Americans are worried that Trump will be the next POTUS.

Nah he just keeps on saying idiotic crap only idiots will vote for him unless I'm wrong and there are more idiots than originally thought ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Trump on the NY Times: "They don't write good."

Ha! I thought you were kidding. What a fucking maroon. Oh The irony.

mrussel1 said:

hedonist said:

Thanks.
    Look at your other posts before, and please, knock it off already.

Maybe just me, but I'd like to know your (as well as others') honest and true thoughts on these topics, instead of acting like someone who comes off a bit dickish with certain comments and trying to provoke. It's just not needed, and invalidates anything said with sincerity.
  • hedonist said:

mrussel1 said:

hedonist said:

Thanks.
    Look at your other posts before, and please, knock it off already.

Maybe just me, but I'd like to know your (as well as others') honest and true thoughts on these topics, instead of acting like someone who comes off a bit dickish with certain comments and trying to provoke. It's just not needed, and invalidates anything said with sincerity.
    Hedo :hug:
    I love when you post things that have nothing to do with the thread.
    I'm sorry I interrupted the primetime main event, mrussel vs. Pjfan, with my jackassery. I will try my hardest not to let that happen again. I make no promises though, because I really am a jackass.

No. You will just have to deal with the bandwith.
    www.myspace.com
  • Oh my god--he went after the fire marshal again today.

Thanks for that.
    I swear you are a great guy/gal?

Thanks for that.
    I swear you are a great guy/gal?
    You're welcome.
    www.myspace.com

I'm sorry I interrupted the primetime main event, mrussel vs. Pjfan, with my jackassery. I will try my hardest not to let that happen again. I make no promises though, because I really am a jackass.

I'm a fucking moron for continuing it. I do like when BS shows up here and offers good, strong conservative arguments. Not coincidentally, they aren't pro-Trump. But he pops in..

Ha, mrussel! One of my favorite scenes, films and actors.

Trumps many others =)
    hedonist said:

Trumps many others =)

Well played.. '

Ps... Trump sucks.
  • hedonist said:

Trumps many others =)

The thing I like about Keyser Söze is that for some reason you just can't put your finger on why Trump will lose.

hedonist said:

Trumps many others =)

The thing I like about Keyser Söze is that for some reason you just can't put your finger on why Trump will lose.
    One thing I can say about you and Donald Trump. You both can take a verbal beating and keep coming back. There are some around here that cannot. Now the difference between you two is that your skin is three feet thick. Trump has no skin.
  • Friday13Friday13 Posts: 120
    Dickish
This discussion has been closed.