Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,375
    g under p said:

jeffbr said:
    I saw that too. It made me wonder.
    Yeah i thought the same thing I have a daughter 19 would never grab her hips the way he did ! He's a total creepy old dude
    First time I'm seeing that, I've a 20 year old daughter and that wouldn't happen even if it was a volleyball substitution.

Peace

Totally there is no way I'm touching my daughter that way ever and to Pjfan yes I do place my cheek to my fathers when we see each other but they way he did that move you can tell it made her squirm a bit !!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,840
    More Trump pics! We want hundreds, no thousands more and more and more! (Reverse psychology).
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:

More Trump pics! We want hundreds, no thousands more and more and more! (Reverse psychology).

I am human you know.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    brianlux said:

a picture says a thousand words....
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,375

brianlux said:

Since there is no longer much of a consensus on what it means, maybe we should ditch the term "radical" and go back to good old "rad".

Whatever you do don't call someone who has no political clue a radlib.
    They don't like it.
    You know what your Schtick is old , you can call me a radlib a neoconlib a degenerate lib it doesn't faze me I'm still never ever fucking voting for your man crush Trump you got that !!!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

brianlux said:

Since there is no longer much of a consensus on what it means, maybe we should ditch the term "radical" and go back to good old "rad".

Whatever you do don't call someone who has no political clue a radlib.
    They don't like it.
    You know what your Schtick is old , you can call me a radlib a neoconlib a degenerate lib it doesn't faze me I'm still never ever fucking voting for your man crush Trump you got that !!!!
    I never said you should. Come election day make sure you vote for the face that you like.
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Dude, all the pictures are eating up my fucking data. Quit it.
  • Options

This is how people get free advertising. And your media cant stop giving it to him.
  • Options

PJFanwillneverleaveyoualone. Trust me! :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    As much as I dislike Hillary and the current establishment politics I cannot vote for him.

I tried to watch with an open mind, but it just seemed to be about blaming others and spewing hate. This isn't even the Republican Party, it's a tea party high-jacked reality TV version of it.

Even Nixon's famous 1968 speech featuring the "Silent Majority" did not have as much hate and fear mongering....and to give Nixon little credit, he didn't drone on about "ME or I" can fix it all.. he said "We"

You can dress this guy up and call him whatever you like... but if it walks like a fascist, quacks like a fascist,.......you get the rest.
    The Mussolini comparison is scary...

History shows Fascist movements start by blaming others and then going after the press.
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    myoung321 said:

As much as I dislike Hillary and the current establishment politics I cannot vote for him.

I tried to watch with an open mind, but it just seemed to be about blaming others and spewing hate. This isn't even the Republican Party, it's a tea party high-jacked reality TV version of it.

Even Nixon's famous 1968 speech featuring the "Silent Majority" did not have as much hate and fear mongering....and to give Nixon little credit, he didn't drone on about "ME or I" can fix it all.. he said "We"

You can dress this guy up and call him whatever you like... but if it walks like a fascist, quacks like a fascist,.......you get the rest.

History shows Fascist movements start by blaming others and then going after the press.

and to give Nixon little credit, he didn't drone on about "ME or I" can fix it all.. he said "We"

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,389
    myoung321 said:

Spot on.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

As I said clearly, I think there are some parallels between Hitler's tactics and Trump's tactics, and I have told you why and posted articles explaining the specific reasons why thes specific parallels are apt. These parallels are actually fact, not opinion. I am not sure if those saying it's a crazy comparison are saying that because they can't distinguish between "there are parallels between these few things that Hitler did and these few things that Trump's now doing", and "Hitler and Trump are the same." Is that the problem? That you folks don't understand that difference, and you think anyone who makes a comparison is just flat out saying that Trump is just like Hitler?

So you concede that Trump is not "just like Hitler". That's a good start. "Parallels" though...hmmm...I still don't like it. It's a little too cute by half. I mean what is the point of even mentioning the "parallels" to Hitler unless you are trying to insinuate that an election of Trump will lead him to behave like Hitler? You either think he is going to become an expansionist genocidal dictator or you don't? Seriously because if you don't then who cares? For 8 years George W Bush was Hitler. People made movies about what the world be like if he was assassinated. It was quite disgusting then and almost amazing now how the media celebrates how outspoken he was in defending the Islamic faith as a whole. Trump though...well now there are real "parallels" to the rise of Hitler. He ain't Hitler yet but boy we better all just be careful. He's hateful! He's whipping his crowd into a frenzy! His supporters are going to come for us all! Over and over I read about politicians running on fear but it might be time to look in the mirror and ask yourself who really is running on fear. Trump is speaking to problems that are actually happening, whether you like it or not, and his opponents are speaking to the future Reich that will descend upon us all! This will be the Clinton campaign platform in a nutshell. Ignore the world because here comes Parallel Hitler. Now that campaign might in fact work again who knows. If it fails however all those who pushed it will have done a horrible disservice to the state of public discourse and will leave a country that might in fact become ungovernable. What rational person who believes there are parallels between Trump and Hitler could stand idly by while he builds the Reich? This is a serious problem that many of you are not considering. Last year that widely discussed question of "If you could go back in time and kill baby Hitler would you do it?" went viral and about 40% said yes. Hell if I was polled I would probably say yes myself but the dilemma that creates you see is if some radlib, convinced by research, that the next Hitler is upon us, well, what stops him or her from taking matters into his/her own hands? It would be for the good of the country after all! This is not ok. It can't be ok. This is the road that "parallels" leads us down and like I said...I don't like it.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

As I said clearly, I think there are some parallels between Hitler's tactics and Trump's tactics, and I have told you why and posted articles explaining the specific reasons why thes specific parallels are apt. These parallels are actually fact, not opinion. I am not sure if those saying it's a crazy comparison are saying that because they can't distinguish between "there are parallels between these few things that Hitler did and these few things that Trump's now doing", and "Hitler and Trump are the same." Is that the problem? That you folks don't understand that difference, and you think anyone who makes a comparison is just flat out saying that Trump is just like Hitler?

So you concede that Trump is not "just like Hitler". That's a good start. "Parallels" though...hmmm...I still don't like it. It's a little too cute by half. I mean what is the point of even mentioning the "parallels" to Hitler unless you are trying to insinuate that an election of Trump will lead him to behave like Hitler? You either think he is going to become an expansionist genocidal dictator or you don't? Seriously because if you don't then who cares? For 8 years George W Bush was Hitler. People made movies about what the world be like if he was assassinated. It was quite disgusting then and almost amazing now how the media celebrates how outspoken he was in defending the Islamic faith as a whole. Trump though...well now there are real "parallels" to the rise of Hitler. He ain't Hitler yet but boy we better all just be careful. He's hateful! He's whipping his crowd into a frenzy! His supporters are going to come for us all! Over and over I read about politicians running on fear but it might be time to look in the mirror and ask yourself who really is running on fear. Trump is speaking to problems that are actually happening, whether you like it or not, and his opponents are speaking to the future Reich that will descend upon us all! This will be the Clinton campaign platform in a nutshell. Ignore the world because here comes Parallel Hitler. Now that campaign might in fact work again who knows. If it fails however all those who pushed it will have done a horrible disservice to the state of public discourse and will leave a country that might in fact become ungovernable. What rational person who believes there are parallels between Trump and Hitler could stand idly by while he builds the Reich? This is a serious problem that many of you are not considering. Last year that widely discussed question of "If you could go back in time and kill baby Hitler would you do it?" went viral and about 40% said yes. Hell if I was polled I would probably say yes myself but the dilemma that creates you see is if some radlib, convinced by research, that the next Hitler is upon us, well, what stops him or her from taking matters into his/her own hands? It would be for the good of the country after all! This is not ok. It can't be ok. This is the road that "parallels" leads us down and like I said...I don't like it.
    the man is on point, ladies and gentlemen. very well put. the only thing missing is a picture of The Don and that shit-eatin' grin of his....
  • Options
    Come on guys, who gives a crap if Trump is similar to Hitler or not. Trump is Trump and that's bad enough. OK, as somewhat outrageous character, sometimes funny man with cute hair, a man with TV star aspirations-- yeah, fine. But as a potential president- you've gotta be kidding.

• Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,843
  • Options
    eddiec said:

^^^

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,587
    brianlux said:

Come on guys, who gives a crap if Trump is similar to Hitler or not. Trump is Trump and that's bad enough. OK, as somewhat outrageous character, sometimes funny man with cute hair, a man with TV star aspirations-- yeah, fine. But as a potential president- you've gotta be kidding.

"Cute hair"?
    Seriously?
    :dizzy:
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited July 2016
    Ye Olde Tyme Double Poste
    Post edited by rgambs on
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    The trolling is too thick to wade through in this thread. The pictures with every post, the lack of salient points, just little quips and jabs about radlibs.

It's pretty sad and pathetic. There are a dozen people trying to discuss why this man would or would not make a terrible president and it's being drowned out by two jesters that have nothing to say about the substance of his campaign. Grow up already.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    rgambs said:

The trolling is too thick to wade through in this thread. The pictures with every post, the lack of salient points, just little quips and jabs about radlibs.

It's pretty sad and pathetic. There are a dozen people trying to discuss why this man would or would not make a terrible president and it's being drowned out by one or two jesters that have nothing to say about the substance of his campaign. Grow up already.

I keep telling people about his platform but it gets drowned out by radlibs who refuse to pick out one of his points to discuss and only want to contribute with name calling.
    All questions about his campaign substance can be found here.
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/ or here https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
  • Options
    "All questions about his campaign substance can be found here.
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/ or here https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions"

Yikes.

I got into a heated discussion with my wife's cousin last night about this guy and she repeatedly told me she "did a lot of research on him." So I finally asked where she got her info from and lo and behold, donaldjtrump.com was the first source she cited as well.

I think there's a profound reason DJT once said "I love the poorly educated."

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Yikes.

I got into a heated discussion with my wife's cousin last night about this guy and she repeatedly told me she "did a lot of research on him." So I finally asked where she got her info from and lo and behold, donaldjtrump.com was the first source she cited as well.

I get a lot of that as well when talking to trump supporters. I ask them what they like about trumps policies. The most common 2 answers I get is the wall and Muslim ban. So I follow it up with how they think he's going to do it. The most common reaction to that is a blank stare followed by I don't know.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

Yikes.

I get a lot of that as well when talking to trump supporters. I ask them what they like about trumps policies. The most common 2 answers I get is the wall and Muslim ban. So I follow it up with how they think he's going to do it. The most common reaction to that is a blank stare followed by I don't know.
    Wall - https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
    Muslim ban changed a little - http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/trump-softens-muslim-ban-to-extreme-vetting/

What is wrong with bringing up information directly from the mans mouth and not the press?
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

Thanks Jose, that is exactly it. I actually really care about America, the people in it, and it's role in the world. I think it's important the America act as one if the better examples of how relative freedom and democracy can actually work to the benefit of all. I also underatand how important America is to the world's economy, and to Canadian culture. And I think that American politics and politicians are destroying all of that potential and a lot of the things that I consider great things that can happen in the USA, especially the advancement of civil and human rights.

Religion in its politics are interfering with rights and freedoms, nasty politicians who play on fears are threatening the very American ideal of equality for all, and corrupt, greed-fueled politicians are allowing Americans to be controlled by corporations, further widening the horrific imbalance between the rich and everyone else. And the racism problem that still persists... well, that just horrifies me as a human being, and i am so saddened and disturbed by the fact that AMERICA, a country that i still can't help thinking of as an advanced, progressive kind of country... it is upsetting that it actually isn't as progressive as it almost should be by definition. Things just really took a left turn somewhere, and my hope is that it's not irrevocable. I think it will be of the current GOP keeps doing what it's doing. I am very, very concerned about the American right.

I care about these things because I care about the welfare of America. If I hated Americans and America, I'd probably be in complete support of Trump, Cruz, the way the Republican party now keeps good things from happening, for the betterment of all Americans, just out of pure spite, etc etc etc etc. I would be fucking thrilled about all this if I hated America. I would be sitting back and watching the slow implosion with delight.

So do you still link Trump with hitler?
    and believe all that
    I find funny that you keep asking this and won't answer the ? Of , Do you agree with Trumps message which we all know , build a wall , throw Mexicans outta here you know his Schtick if have more respect for you if you just came out and stated Yes I agree with Trump !!
    I agree that something has to be done.
    This wall that people have in their head must look pretty fortifying. He means controlled legal access points that will welcome anybody legally. I support this especially because it would be harder for illegals to come here.

So yes I support this way of thinking. And anyone who disagrees is a radlib

What are talking about his the one who said , it's gonna be a Great Wall I know how to build great things this wall will be great the only thing I have in my mind is that I know I don't agree with you Or him at all , I don't see this world thru a curtain behind Windows I'm not scared of my Muslim friends , coworkers nurses doctors that I work with on a one to one basis I feel for the family of immigrants that have to kill themselves for unfair wages because of their illegal status sure I want immigration reform but not the way you see it !!!!
    He wants to make a change and reduce illegal entry that is fair to all.
    Legal access points that welcome everyone.
    How can you disagree with this?

because it is utter bullshit. this is not what he wants. this is what his campaign manager is telling him to say
    This is why you can't debate with a radlib. They refuse to admit what they hear if it doesn't match with what they think.
    So what if his campaign manager is telling him to say that it's his job.
    Why is it bullshit? nevermind it just is right?
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Yikes.

Yup. They just repeat his talking points as if they are brainwashed.

I mentioned those 130 or so prominent republican foreign policy advisors who oppose him and talked about how dangerous his presidency would be to the world. Her response was something to the effect of "Who cares what they say! They are sore loses from Romney and Bush's team!" When I pointed out that The Economist had a Trump presidency listed as one of it's top 5 events that could threaten the global economy all she said was she didn't believe it.

It's this "head in the sand/only obtaining their info from Trump himself" stuff that scares the living hell out of me. They are lemmings just walking straight to the cliff without a care in the world....

Ha....and, as if on cue, you see this pjfan guy do the same thing even after we pointed out how ridiculous it is. Writes itself. Now cue the Trump picture in 3, 2, 1....
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Yikes.

I mentioned those 130 or so prominent republican foreign policy advisors who oppose him and talked about how dangerous his presidency would be to the world. Her response was something to the effect of "Who cares what they say! They are sore loses from Romney and Bush's team!" When I pointed out that The Economist had a Trump presidency listed as one of it's top 5 events that could threaten the global economy all she said was she didn't believe it.

It's this "head in the sand/only obtaining their info from Trump himself" stuff that scares the living hell out of me. They are lemmings just walking straight to the cliff without a care in the world....

Ha....and, as if on cue, you see this pjfan guy do the same thing even after we pointed out how ridiculous it is. Writes itself. Now cue the Trump picture in 3, 2, 1....
    I see Donald Trump creating an app similar to the Pokémon game where trump has his supporters blindly going nowhere with blanks stares on their face.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    rgambs said:

It's pretty sad and pathetic. There are a dozen people trying to discuss why this man would or would not make a terrible president and it's being drowned out by two jesters that have nothing to say about the substance of his campaign. Grow up already.

now this post has substance. its dripping with substance.
  • Options

Yikes.

I see Donald Trump creating an app similar to the Pokémon game where trump has his supporters blindly going nowhere with blanks stares on their face.
    i cant weed through the substance, theres too much in this post.
This discussion has been closed.