Options

Trump

Comments

• Options

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

hedonist said:

I hope Hillary doesn't pull this same shit when the DNC rolls in.

(I smile, but who am I kidding)

And I respectfully ask if it's possible to please ease up on these Hitler references? It's insulting to those who were directly affected by him in a really, truly fucking horrific way.

Amazing how shit gets shut down over blowjobs, but heavier shit? Nope. And I really don't want anything to be shut down, but consistency would be refreshing.

Couldn't the argument be made that failing to identify him as the dangerous demagogue he clearly is would be a bigger insult to the victims of the terrible despots of the 20th century?
    I agree. I actually feel like the Hitler comparisons are apt in this specific case. If the comparisons were ridiculous I would agree with you Hedo, but they aren't. Trump really is doing and saying some things that parallel Hitler's ideas and propaganda tactics, and I think that is important to point out and remind people of.
    This is insane. You two are officially radlib.
    Fixed

There was a time on these boards when some saw me as a troll and I'm glad that time is over. I did some research to find out what a troll was. Now it is so easy to see when people do this.
    Hitler referencing? dumb

Yes, let's just stick to reality. Like how he's inspired a white supremacist to run for the senate!

And?
    Trump can't control who runs.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,679
    edited July 2016
    Thanks Jose, that is exactly it. I actually really care about America, the people in it, and it's role in the world. I think it's important that America act as one if the better examples of how relative freedom and democracy can actually work to the benefit of all. I also underatand how important America is to the world's economy, and to Canadian culture. And I think that American politics and politicians are destroying all of that potential and a lot of the things that I consider great things that can happen in the USA, especially the advancement of civil and human rights.

Religion in its politics are interfering with rights and freedoms, nasty politicians who play on fears are threatening the very American ideal of equality for all, and corrupt, greed-fueled politicians are allowing Americans to be controlled by corporations, further widening the horrific imbalance between the rich and everyone else. And the racism problem that still persists... well, that just horrifies me as a human being, and i am so saddened and disturbed by the fact that AMERICA, a country that i still can't help thinking of as an advanced, progressive kind of country... it is upsetting that it actually isn't as progressive as it almost should be by definition. Things just really took a left turn somewhere, and my hope is that it's not irrevocable. I think it will be of the current GOP keeps doing what it's doing. I am very, very concerned about the American right.

I care about these things because I care about the welfare of America. If I hated Americans and America, I'd probably be in complete support of Trump, Cruz, the way the Republican party now keeps good things from happening, for the betterment of all Americans, just out of pure spite, etc etc etc etc. I would be fucking thrilled about all this if I hated America. I would be sitting back and watching the slow implosion with delight.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018

Yes, let's just stick to reality. Like how he's inspired a white supremacist to run for the senate!

Was it this guy???

One of his more memorable quotes...

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.
    — Robert C. Byrd,

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

Thanks Jose, that is exactly it. I actually really care about America, the people in it, and it's role in the world. I think it's important the America act as one if the better examples of how relative freedom and democracy can actually work to the benefit of all. I also underatand how important America is to the world's economy, and to Canadian culture. And I think that American politics and politicians are destroying all of that potential and a lot of the things that I consider great things that can happen in the USA, especially the advancement of civil and human rights.

Religion in its politics are interfering with rights and freedoms, nasty politicians who play on fears are threatening the very American ideal of equality for all, and corrupt, greed-fueled politicians are allowing Americans to be controlled by corporations, further widening the horrific imbalance between the rich and everyone else. And the racism problem that still persists... well, that just horrifies me as a human being, and i am so saddened and disturbed by the fact that AMERICA, a country that i still can't help thinking of as an advanced, progressive kind of country... it is upsetting that it actually isn't as progressive as it almost should be by definition. Things just really took a left turn somewhere, and my hope is that it's not irrevocable. I think it will be of the current GOP keeps doing what it's doing. I am very, very concerned about the American right.

I care about these things because I care about the welfare of America. If I hated Americans and America, I'd probably be in complete support of Trump, Cruz, the way the Republican party now keeps good things from happening, for the betterment of all Americans, just out of pure spite, etc etc etc etc. I would be fucking thrilled about all this if I hated America. I would be sitting back and watching the slow implosion with delight.

So do you still link Trump with hitler?
    and believe all that
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    As I said clearly, I think there are some parallels between Hitler's tactics and Trump's tactics, and I have told you why and posted articles explaining the specific reasons why thes specific parallels are apt. These parallels are actually fact, not opinion. I am not sure if those saying it's a crazy comparison are saying that because they can't distinguish between "there are parallels between these few things that Hitler did and these few things that Trump's now doing", and "Hitler and Trump are the same." Is that the problem? That you folks don't understand that difference, and you think anyone who makes a comparison is just flat out saying that Trump is just like Hitler?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,344

PJ_Soul said:

Thanks Jose, that is exactly it. I actually really care about America, the people in it, and it's role in the world. I think it's important the America act as one if the better examples of how relative freedom and democracy can actually work to the benefit of all. I also underatand how important America is to the world's economy, and to Canadian culture. And I think that American politics and politicians are destroying all of that potential and a lot of the things that I consider great things that can happen in the USA, especially the advancement of civil and human rights.

and believe all that
    I find funny that you keep asking this and won't answer the ? Of , Do you agree with Trumps message which we all know , build a wall , throw Mexicans outta here you know his Schtick if have more respect for you if you just came out and stated Yes I agree with Trump !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    But he doesn't. As I've said before, I don't actually believe that PJFan supports Trump at all. It's just that that's the position that provides him with the most fun while he screws with us.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

and believe all that
    I find funny that you keep asking this and won't answer the ? Of , Do you agree with Trumps message which we all know , build a wall , throw Mexicans outta here you know his Schtick if have more respect for you if you just came out and stated Yes I agree with Trump !!
    I agree that something has to be done.
    This wall that people have in their head must look pretty fortifying. He means controlled legal access points that will welcome anybody legally. I support this especially because it would be harder for illegals to come here.

So yes I support this way of thinking. And anyone who disagrees is a radlib

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

But he doesn't. As I've said before, I don't actually believe that PJFan supports Trump at all. It's just that that's the position that provides him with the most fun while he screws with us.

Screws with us?
    So everyone on the forum is against Trump?
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    I'd say 75% of us are not going to be voting for him.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

Screws with us?

This ^^^
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,185

and most of the ones that SAY they want to vote for him can't because they are not american. they can't even legally donate money to him.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,617
    A lot higher than 75%. GF and a few others. The rest are Canadian
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    edited July 2016

Youre probably right.

But that doesn't mean we are all voting for Hilary either. I think some get that confused.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    edited July 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Screws with us?
    Huh? No, I didn't say that. Not sure why you said it. You know I meant that you are screwing with us, right? Not Trump.
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,491
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, that would probably explain the Trump pics he's posting...ones that accentuate his freakishly tiny hands, his best Zoolander impression, and one where he's about to show the mic a good time.
  • Options

Youre probably right.

But that doesn't mean we are all voting for Hilary either. I think some get that confused.
    I am aware of that.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, that would probably explain the Trump pics he's posting...ones that accentuate his freakishly tiny hands, his best Zoolander impression, and one where he's about to show the mic a good time.
    you stated that much more PG than i would have, haha...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

and believe all that
    This wall that people have in their head must look pretty fortifying. He means controlled legal access points that will welcome anybody legally. I support this especially because it would be harder for illegals to come here.

What are talking about his the one who said , it's gonna be a Great Wall I know how to build great things this wall will be great the only thing I have in my mind is that I know I don't agree with you Or him at all , I don't see this world thru a curtain behind Windows I'm not scared of my Muslim friends , coworkers nurses doctors that I work with on a one to one basis I feel for the family of immigrants that have to kill themselves for unfair wages because of their illegal status sure I want immigration reform but not the way you see it !!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Is there actually anyone in their respective countries who doesn't want immigration reform? It's just that immigration reform is supposed to be a positive thing for everyone, including non-criminal immigrants.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

So all those body shaming insults to him would make him a bad POTUS?
    be nice
    especially because body shaming Hillary would be a no go
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

So all those body shaming insults to him would make him a bad POTUS?
    be nice
    especially because body shaming Hillary would be a no go
    nobody is body shaming him. nice try.

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Screws with us?
    Huh? No, I didn't say that. Not sure why you said it. You know I meant that you are screwing with us, right? Not Trump.
    Who is us? I inferred from your post that if you don't agree with the radlibs about Trump you are not one of them. Apparently it's considered screwing with them by not having the same mindset.
  • Options
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

that makes two of us.

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

and believe all that

What are talking about his the one who said , it's gonna be a Great Wall I know how to build great things this wall will be great the only thing I have in my mind is that I know I don't agree with you Or him at all , I don't see this world thru a curtain behind Windows I'm not scared of my Muslim friends , coworkers nurses doctors that I work with on a one to one basis I feel for the family of immigrants that have to kill themselves for unfair wages because of their illegal status sure I want immigration reform but not the way you see it !!!!
    He wants to make a change and reduce illegal entry that is fair to all.
    Legal access points that welcome everyone.
    How can you disagree with this?

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

and believe all that

because it is utter bullshit. this is not what he wants. this is what his campaign manager is telling him to say.

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Screws with us?
    Who is us? I inferred from your post that if you don't agree with the radlibs about Trump you are not one of them. Apparently it's considered screwing with them by not having the same mindset.
    Dude what are you Trumps alter ego why don't you post Picts of yourself instead I bet you have a poster of him on your cealing lol you have man love for Trump ...
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

and believe all that

because it is utter bullshit. this is not what he wants. this is what his campaign manager is telling him to say.

This discussion has been closed.