Options

Trump

Comments

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

that makes two of us.
    Screwing with the posters on the forum who are anti-Trump by taking a supportive position on Trump that is what you meant right?
    If so my previous post stands. Why would you think I am screwing with you guys?
    All because I have a different opinion than the mass?
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

But he doesn't. As I've said before, I don't actually believe that PJFan supports Trump at all. It's just that that's the position that provides him with the most fun while he screws with us.

Screws with us?
    So everyone on the forum is against Trump?
    Huh? No, I didn't say that. Not sure why you said it. You know I meant that you are screwing with us, right? Not Trump.
    Who is us? I inferred from your post that if you don't agree with the radlibs about Trump you are not one of them. Apparently it's considered screwing with them by not having the same mindset.
    Dude what are you Trumps alter ego why don't you post Picts of yourself instead I bet you have a poster of him on your cealing lol you have man love for Trump ...
    I am currently in the process of getting the ceiling one framed and will start a Trump poster frame thread to show it when it arrives.
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,512

PJ_Soul said:

But he doesn't. As I've said before, I don't actually believe that PJFan supports Trump at all. It's just that that's the position that provides him with the most fun while he screws with us.

Yeah, that would probably explain the Trump pics he's posting...ones that accentuate his freakishly tiny hands, his best Zoolander impression, and one where he's about to show the mic a good time.
    you stated that much more PG than i would have, haha...
    :rofl:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,729
    edited July 2016

PJ_Soul said:

that makes two of us.
    Screwing with the posters on the forum who are anti-Trump by taking a supportive position on Trump that is what you meant right?
    Nope, it's definitely not because you have a different opinion, lol. Notice not everyone who supports Trump has the same things said to them.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

that makes two of us.
    Nope, it's definitely not because you have a different opinion, lol. Notice not everyone who supports Trump has the same things said to them.
    Well who are the other Trump supporters you are talking about? I don't see any do you?
    I don't think people taking a pro-Hillary stance are screwing with us. In fact they have perfectly valid points of why she should be POTUS and there are points why she should not.
    Unlike around these parts Trump doesn't even have one valid point to be POTUS - which is odd.

So it looks as though I am the only one on the receiving end.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Dude, seriously, enough with the fucking pictures. We all know what the fuck he looks like.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,400

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

that makes two of us.
    Well who are the other Trump supporters you are talking about? I don't see any do you?
    I don't think people taking a pro-Hillary stance are screwing with us. In fact they have perfectly valid points of why she should be POTUS and there are points why she should not.
    Unlike around these parts Trump doesn't even have one valid point to be POTUS - which is odd.

So it looks as though I am the only one on the receiving end.
    Yes I don't see any valid points as to why I should vote for him none Zero nada !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    i think the pictures really drive the points home.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,724

i think the pictures really drive the points home.

The points that have no point?
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    jeffbr said:
    I saw that too. It made me wonder.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,400

jeffbr said:
    Yeah i thought the same thing I have a daughter 19 would never grab her hips the way he did ! He's a total creepy old dude
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

jeffbr said:
    Yeah i thought the same thing I have a daughter 19 would never grab her hips the way he did ! He's a total creepy old dude
    It is unreal how some people will look so hard for something that is not there.
    I suppose this is wrong too?
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Can we go back to talking about BJ's?

Oh...wrong thread :whistle:

Carry on.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    hedonist said:

Carry on.

I believe you are looking for a degenerate thread.
    Look at popular tags and you will find one.
    This is a thread to discuss Trump.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,878
    edited July 2016

jeffbr said:
    I hear that. I have a beautiful step-daughter and would never even think of touching her that way and she's not even my own flesh and blood. And yet there are enough Americans supportive of this sick individual to vote him as the Republican candidate.

Edit: I don't believe most Americans are OK with incest but I can't help but wonder if this kind of thing is overlooked, what else will people let slide in order to support the man?
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761

jeffbr said:
    It is unreal how some people will look so hard for something that is not there.
    I suppose this is wrong too?
    I didn't look hard for it. I was watching the speech last night, saw him do some kind of move with his hands, and I was like, Did he just feel her up??? Just because some tweeter saw the same thing I did doesn't mean I was looking for it.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    edited July 2016
    hedonist said:

Carry on.

What about BJ'S I work there and yes it's summer and business is slow. However, our back to school coupons are on the way already. :smile:

Peace

Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127

jeffbr said:
    First time I'm seeing that, I've a 20 year old daughter and that wouldn't happen even if it was a volleyball substitution.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I love the Trumps pics... dude is a genius physical comedian
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,760

What I find amusing about the whole thing is you're on a PJ board....a band that's completely left, "radical". Hence, most of the people here are - and people are surprised by this?

It's like when people go to their shows and are like, "can you BELIEVE this liberal bullshit?!" Why, yes, yes, I can...I'm at a Pearl Jam show.

who is surprised by the radical left militia around here?
    I thought I read somewhere that you voted for Bernie in the primary. Am I misremembering? If not, seems odd for a Bernie supporter to make such a comment, since he has no conservative policies (in the current context).
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

What I find amusing about the whole thing is you're on a PJ board....a band that's completely left, "radical". Hence, most of the people here are - and people are surprised by this?

It's like when people go to their shows and are like, "can you BELIEVE this liberal bullshit?!" Why, yes, yes, I can...I'm at a Pearl Jam show.

I thought I read somewhere that you voted for Bernie in the primary. Am I misremembering? If not, seems odd for a Bernie supporter to make such a comment, since he has no conservative policies (in the current context).
    you read it correctly. you must have also read then that i dont have a conservative bone in my body. theres plenty of room between a radical liberal and a conservative. plenty. dont have to be a radlib to support sanders, either. im open to both sides right now. my vote is up in the air. just personally find the radical left hard to stomach sometimes lately. maybe The Movement is what we need. thanks for inquiring.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,638
    I'm so confused
  • Options
    edited July 2016

mrussel1 said:

you read it correctly. you must have also read then that i dont have a conservative bone in my body. theres plenty of room between a radical liberal and a conservative. plenty. dont have to be a radlib to support sanders, either. im open to both sides right now. my vote is up in the air. just personally find the radical left hard to stomach sometimes lately. maybe The Movement is what we need. thanks for inquiring.
    What do you call the radical left? Bernie? Hilary?

Let rephrase, what do you consider the radical left?
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

neither.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

thanks for inquiring.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

I'm asking. I was looking for a response. That's why I said let me rephrase.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,878
    Since there is no longer much of a consensus on what it means, maybe we should ditch the term "radical" and go back to good old "rad".
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:

Since there is no longer much of a consensus on what it means, maybe we should ditch the term "radical" and go back to good old "rad".

we have brian, its radlib though.
  • Options
    ditch the term radical... sounds like Barry O speaking there.
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Whatever you do don't call someone who has no political clue a radlib.
    They don't like it.
This discussion has been closed.