lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

Poncier said:

MayDay10 said:

my bet is less than 60 tickets were sold

I pulled 30 pairs myself.
    I pulled pairs all over that ballpark.
    I tried pulling a number of times.... maybe 35 times overall. Tickets for me only came up in 4-5 sections, often repeat seats. Very small clusters
    I was in the upper deck
    I was in the lower deck
    I was ALL OVER THE INFIELD!

I never once DIDNT pull tickets.
    I pulled singles
    2 packs
    4 packs

It was Speedypalooza!!

At one point..

I had 4 tickets in Yazstrzemski's private box, with free drinks.
    I had 6 in Ted Williams cryo-box.
    I had 4 tickets with Wade Boggs, and all his bimbos!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

:lol: all you can eat pasta
    Its going to be like an episode of Cheers, when I walk in to section C1.

Im gonna walk in and everyone is gonna scream....NORM!!!!

Then Sam will ask, Hey SPEEDY, "Whats shaking"
    And I will reply, "Both chins, and all 4 cheeks" !!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha
    :lol: love it.. but 4 real. f boston... I will see you in Chicago, Speedster!!!
    What do you mean F Boston?

When this is all said and done, I am running for Mayor!!!

dude, you would totally win.
    you could buy votes with tix.
    I am sure it has been done in Beantown before. hahahaha
    I am trading all my tix, 2 at a time, for all 81 games at Fenway.
    The wife doesn't know it yet, but we will be spending the summer in Boston this year!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Whoever is making a stink about this sucks. Hopefully, mostly fans got tickets and people need to stop acting like babies because they might have missed out.
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    MK88178 said:

Bad news maybe

Someone just posted the following:

Ok I have answers for anyone who bought tickets from tickets.com today for the show and get ready for bad news. It was tickets.com mistake and they are getting ahold of Pearl Jam and Live Nation and waiting to find out if the tickets will be honored. They don't thing they will be honored. They are not duplicates

what a fn shitshow...Lol....When was the last time a PJ ticketing process went even moderately smooth?
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    On the 10th day of Feb., my true love gave to me.
    81 tickets to FENWAY!
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299

Whoever is making a stink about this sucks. Hopefully, mostly fans got tickets and people need to stop acting like babies because they might have missed out.

haterz gon hate

• Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 521
    Yea I think the honor them but we will see. Even if the take them back this was an exciting day.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,919
    So, who's the snitch who contacted tickets.com? The same person who reminded the teacher for weekend homework? :lol:
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    BCBABCBA Utah with the mailman Posts: 220

This. I missed out but I think its great and a punch in the gut to scalpers. Fans got the majority of these tickets, no doubt.
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    PJNB said:

MK88178 said:

Bad news maybe

Ok I have answers for anyone who bought tickets from tickets.com today for the show and get ready for bad news. It was tickets.com mistake and they are getting ahold of Pearl Jam and Live Nation and waiting to find out if the tickets will be honored. They don't thing they will be honored. They are not duplicates

Ya the Livenation and Fenway are just using Tickets.com as a hub to sell there tickets. Tickets.com fucked up but Its up to Livenation where to go from here. My guess is they will stay the course and there will be a lot of the good seats already gone for tomorrows sale.
    Horseshit if true. Great on you guys for scoring tickets but some of us aren't at our computers 24/7. I took work off to partake in the sale tomorrow. Would be unfair to not get the same shot as some of the opportunistic people here.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

haterz gon hate

Haha, truer words ner' been spoken.
  • Options
    VillagePJVillagePJ Peterborough, UK Posts: 195
    Im about to book flights from the Uk based on the fact Ive now bought tickets for night 1, now if they cancel those tickets which I bought in good faith, with my website log in and under their rules which state the sale is final, there'll be a legal case on its way for full costs and expenses incurred.
    Just let it ride its one of those things thats happened before.
    Now if someone has bought a bucketload of tickets then I agree they should be cancelled but if they are cancelling and don't refund quickly enough then some people may not have enough credit on their card to buy on Friday.
    London, Hyde Park 25/6/10
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    London, Hammersmith 31/7/12 (EV)
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
    London, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/11/14 (EV The Who tribute)
    Boston, Fenway Park 05/08/16
    Boston, Fenway Park 07/08/16
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    Taormina, Sicily June 2017 (EV)
    London, O2 Arena 18th June 2018
    London, O2 Arena 19th June 2018 :(
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    while we're at it...
    there is NO way that Wade effing Boggs should have his number retired by the Red Sox.
    You ride around Yankee Stadium on a pony, you're disqualified from right field.
    Auto effing matically.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

Poncier said:

MayDay10 said:

I tried pulling a number of times.... maybe 35 times overall. Tickets for me only came up in 4-5 sections, often repeat seats. Very small clusters
    I was in the upper deck
    I was in the lower deck

I pulled singles
    2 packs
    4 packs

It was Speedypalooza!!

At one point..

Hahahahahaha!!!

Hahahahahaha

The wife doesn't know it yet, but we will be spending the summer in Boston this year!
    I will take your Cubbies season tix. and move into your house if that's cool!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Anyone saying at least fans got most of the seats, there are metric fuck tons of new tickets available on StubHub, notably on the floor sections, which weren't even on the site last night. A bunch of us got fucked over by this.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,612
    dmbolp said:

100 Pacer said:

dmbolp said:

Does anyone actually have access to PDF tickets??? If not, these get cancelled

Cancelling and refunding all tickets sold today is probably a 2 minute process for them

PDF tickets can also be canceled under certain conditions. Not specifically referring to this afternoon's sale, just speaking in general terms.
    Understand, but if PDFs were now in the hands of folks, and even though they could cancel the barcodes, the new issue of bad tickets out there (sold fraudulently on Stubhub and others, issue with tons of folks trying to get thru the gates with cancelled barcodes, etc) would probably weigh in on their decision, and I'd bet they leave the orders as is.

If no barcodes have NOT gone out, not problem at all with cancelling them, other than a bunch of unhappy customers.
    I won't get into operating procedures, but absolutely PDF tickets have been canceled anywhere between 1-3 business days after having gone on sale. This is nothing new, and the buyer is informed his/her tickets have been canceled. What's done with those tickets after they've been canceled isn't the concern of the ticket company. Again, I'm speaking in general terms and not about today's Fenway sale.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    VillagePJ said:

Im about to book flights from the Uk based on the fact Ive now bought tickets for night 1, now if they cancel those tickets which I bought in good faith, with my website log in and under their rules which state the sale is final, there'll be a legal case on its way for full costs and expenses incurred.
    Just let it ride its one of those things thats happened before.
    Now if someone has bought a bucketload of tickets then I agree they should be cancelled but if they are cancelling and don't refund quickly enough then some people may not have enough credit on their card to buy on Friday.

I'm sure they're fully aware this is something that could happen and it will factor in to their decision, but ultimately it's up to Livenation and Pearl Jam, not tickets.com.
  • Options
    lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

Poncier said:

MayDay10 said:

I was in the upper deck
    I was in the lower deck

I pulled singles
    2 packs
    4 packs

It was Speedypalooza!!

At one point..

Hahahahahaha!!!

Hahahahahaha

I will take your Cubbies season tix. and move into your house if that's cool!
    Hahahahaha

• Options
    MK88178 said:

Yea I think the honor them but we will see. Even if the take them back this was an exciting day.

It was exciting. Felt like I won the non 10c lottery. Right place, right time.

So, who's the snitch who contacted tickets.com? The same person who reminded the teacher for weekend homework? :lol:

Hahaha most definitely. Very disappointed by the snitching.

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192

while we're at it...
    there is NO way that Wade effing Boggs should have his number retired by the Red Sox.
    You ride around Yankee Stadium on a pony, you're disqualified from right field.
    Auto effing matically.

WHERE'S THE LIKE BUTTON???

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    2 days to cancel orders?
    It is going to take at least 2 weeks just to cancel MY ORDERS!!!!!
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    edited February 2016
    how would you like to be "steve" at tickets@tenclub.net right now...lol
    I was 2 sec away from getting seats myself, but really if this was planned, it should have been put out there by somebody with PJ
    Post edited by kg162716 on
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    I don't care how many singles he got.
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Whoever messed up at Tickets.com is going to be behind the Rupp Arena sign operator in the unemployment line.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 521
    AlaG said:

PJNB said:

MK88178 said:

Bad news maybe

Ya the Livenation and Fenway are just using Tickets.com as a hub to sell there tickets. Tickets.com fucked up but Its up to Livenation where to go from here. My guess is they will stay the course and there will be a lot of the good seats already gone for tomorrows sale.
    Horseshit if true. Great on you guys for scoring tickets but some of us aren't at our computers 24/7. I took work off to partake in the sale tomorrow. Would be unfair to not get the same shot as some of the opportunistic people here.
    Talk to speedy he has the whole grandstand
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    100 Pacer said:

dmbolp said:

100 Pacer said:

dmbolp said:

Does anyone actually have access to PDF tickets??? If not, these get cancelled

Cancelling and refunding all tickets sold today is probably a 2 minute process for them

PDF tickets can also be canceled under certain conditions. Not specifically referring to this afternoon's sale, just speaking in general terms.
    Understand, but if PDFs were now in the hands of folks, and even though they could cancel the barcodes, the new issue of bad tickets out there (sold fraudulently on Stubhub and others, issue with tons of folks trying to get thru the gates with cancelled barcodes, etc) would probably weigh in on their decision, and I'd bet they leave the orders as is.

If no barcodes have NOT gone out, not problem at all with cancelling them, other than a bunch of unhappy customers.
    I won't get into operating procedures, but absolutely PDF tickets have been canceled anywhere between 1-3 business days after having gone on sale. This is nothing new, and the buyer is informed his/her tickets have been canceled. What's done with those tickets after they've been canceled isn't the concern of the ticket company. Again, I'm speaking in general terms and not about today's Fenway sale.
    Again, I understand about cancelling PDFs, just saying that whether or not PDFs went out will play some part in a decision to cancel or let them go
  • Options
    there are no PDFs...no print option.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    SNITCHES GET STICHES
  • Options
    AlaG said:

Anyone saying at least fans got most of the seats, there are metric fuck tons of new tickets available on StubHub, notably on the floor sections, which weren't even on the site last night. A bunch of us got fucked over by this.

I don't know if this is possible, as I've thought of this before, but does anyone think that they could contact the 3rd party sites for their sellers and cancel those tickets only? That's what should be done. Hopefully, this would be possible, however improbable, but there are probably some B.S. privacy rights.
  • Options

The bots. Those damn bots again. This was truly a way to beat the scalpers. Was it fair? Nope but life isn't.
  • Options
    MK88178 said:

AlaG said:

PJNB said:

MK88178 said:

Bad news maybe

Talk to speedy he has the whole grandstand
    No doubt I'll be able to get Grandstand seats tomorrow. Lol. Pissed as all fuck seeing how many floor seats are now on StubHub all of a sudden though.