Options

Fenway Night 1 tickets on sale .. now?

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    TC282314TC282314 Posts: 380
    Friends that tried public sale each got a pair. Turf too. I think a lot ended in fans hands. May seem like less, but that's because those who didn't get tickets are louder than those who did.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    edited February 2016

AlaG said:

VillagePJ said:

complete shut out for me........utter bullshit process all the way through.

not only did I get shut out of the lottery, miss the season ticket code, then bought tickets yesterday, had them cancelled and now shut out of public sale.

no tickets, $212 down at the moment plus charges, its a damned disgraceful way to treat customers and stubhub just say thanks very much.
    hope the whiners from yesterday are proud that they got some real fans shut out.
    ive been seriously fucked over with this.

Got shut out of the lottery, missed the presale code, missed yesterday. This "real fan" got tickets today. As did many others that didn't take advantage of the opportunity yesterday. Sorry you lost out but don't make this about fandom.
    But it is about fandom. Tix were taken away from fans and sold to scalpers. Look how many people had turf seats yesterday, look how many have them today.
    Not really. You guys need to stop blaming other fans on here. Everyone had an equal right to try to get tix once they got on sale. Blame the bots, they absolutely fucked us all, but it's depressing and wrong to hear you and speedy blaming other fans all the time. There's no way that fans calling in and complaining (if it even happened) had anything to do with them cancelling people's tickets- those were never meant to be sold, it was an error, and they clearly are prepared for this to happen here and there, as their faq page states as clear as day:

", or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale date, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order ,

Ive been standing strong representing my 10c buddies who never are on the forum at all and have been in the club for years and years in Boston who didn't hear about the error sale yesterday and were pissed beyond belief that the turf seats were already sold before the legit real sale could take place. (None of them called and complained, just in case ya'll are wondering) They deserved a fair chance like everyone else.

Blaming other fans on here is reducing this forum and club to exactly what you guys are claiming it has become. Be better than that and a leader, not a follower who joins in the blame game. You can't blame others and then act the same way that the ones with problem do and not be guilty yourself.

After all is said and done, neither myself nor my 6 friends who are all in the 10c (newest joined was me in 2006) scored any tickets at all. We understand and aren't pissed, what's fair is fair. We know we'll be at the shows via stub hub and are proud to see the greatest band on earth and love the other fans and the scene at the shows.

Peace.
    I'm not blaming other fans for the tickets being cancelled- please point to one post where I did that.

Here's just a few:

Certainly sounds like you're blaming them to me!

So, who's the snitch who contacted tickets.com? The same person who reminded the teacher for weekend homework? :lol:

Thanks narcs

dmbolp said:

Pretty sure it didn't require a narc for them to realize their screw up

Still find it lame that people called them about this
    RP112579 said:

Do people really think that they wouldn't have caught their mistake if no one said anything about it? :lol:

Did Pearl Jam have final say so in cancelling the tickets? Probably
    Did ticket.com cancel the tickets without having to discuss it with the band? Maybe

Did a few whiny, crying, sniveling, 50 year olds, who post on this board call Fenway, and Live Nation, and the 10club, complaining that other people were sold tickets?

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!

My post of 2016 so far

Post edited by RoleModelsinBlood31 on
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,880

AlaG said:

VillagePJ said:

not only did I get shut out of the lottery, miss the season ticket code, then bought tickets yesterday, had them cancelled and now shut out of public sale.

no tickets, $212 down at the moment plus charges, its a damned disgraceful way to treat customers and stubhub just say thanks very much.
    hope the whiners from yesterday are proud that they got some real fans shut out.

Got shut out of the lottery, missed the presale code, missed yesterday. This "real fan" got tickets today. As did many others that didn't take advantage of the opportunity yesterday. Sorry you lost out but don't make this about fandom.
    But it is about fandom. Tix were taken away from fans and sold to scalpers. Look how many people had turf seats yesterday, look how many have them today.
    Not really. You guys need to stop blaming other fans on here. Everyone had an equal right to try to get tix once they got on sale. Blame the bots, they absolutely fucked us all, but it's depressing and wrong to hear you and speedy blaming other fans all the time. There's no way that fans calling in and complaining (if it even happened) had anything to do with them cancelling people's tickets- those were never meant to be sold, it was an error, and they clearly are prepared for this to happen here and there, as their faq page states as clear as day:

", or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale date, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order ,

Ive been standing strong representing my 10c buddies who never are on the forum at all and have been in the club for years and years in Boston who didn't hear about the error sale yesterday and were pissed beyond belief that the turf seats were already sold before the legit real sale could take place. (None of them called and complained, just in case ya'll are wondering) They deserved a fair chance like everyone else.

Blaming other fans on here is reducing this forum and club to exactly what you guys are claiming it has become. Be better than that and a leader, not a follower who joins in the blame game. You can't blame others and then act the same way that the ones with problem do and not be guilty yourself.

After all is said and done, neither myself nor my 6 friends who are all in the 10c (newest joined was me in 2006) scored any tickets at all. We understand and aren't pissed, what's fair is fair. We know we'll be at the shows via stub hub and are proud to see the greatest band on earth and love the other fans and the scene at the shows.

Peace.
    I'm not blaming other fans for the tickets being cancelled- please point to one post where I did that.

Here's just a few:

So, who's the snitch who contacted tickets.com? The same person who reminded the teacher for weekend homework? :lol:

Thanks narcs

dmbolp said:

RP112579 said:

Do people really think that they wouldn't have caught their mistake if no one said anything about it? :lol:

Did ticket.com cancel the tickets without having to discuss it with the band? Maybe

Did a few whiny, crying, sniveling, 50 year olds, who post on this board call Fenway, and Live Nation, and the 10club, complaining that other people were sold tickets?

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!

My post of 2016 so far

Well you're wrong. None of those posts, or any other post, by me say that the complaining fans caused the other tix to be cancelled.

I think we are done here. Good luck getting tix.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options

AlaG said:

VillagePJ said:

Peace.

Here's just a few:

Thanks narcs

dmbolp said:

RP112579 said:

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!

My post of 2016 so far
    Well you're wrong. None of those posts, or any other post, by me say that the complaining fans caused the other tix to be cancelled.

Lol, ok. Say something clear as day and then deny you ever said it. Fair enough. I wasn't rubbing salt in the wounds, I have just been defending those who didn't have a chance yesterday. Glad you got your tix dude. But I totally agree to drop it. Enough already. Have fun at your 7 shows you lucky bastard.
  • Options

AlaG said:

VillagePJ said:

Peace.

Here's just a few:

Thanks narcs

dmbolp said:

RP112579 said:

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!

My post of 2016 so far

Lol, ok. Say something clear as day and then deny you ever said it. Fair enough. I wasn't rubbing salt in the wounds, I have just been defending those who didn't have a chance yesterday. Glad you got your tix dude. But I totally agree to drop it. Enough already. Have fun at your 7 shows you lucky bastard.

okay thanks. I'll just let the bolded part go so this won't continue for 3 years lol.
    severed hand thirteen

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    I didn't know they had snitches in texas
  • Options
    GM151575GM151575 Freehold, NJ Posts: 346
    edited February 2016
    well since I'm not going to Fenway now, I can use that money towards having more fun at philly and msg shows or towards a vacation in second half of the year.
    Post edited by GM151575 on
  • Options
    GM151575GM151575 Freehold, NJ Posts: 346
    Stand behind the flaming garbage cans. We will be letting you into the que 70 bots and 7 people at a time. (Ah, let's just beat the scalpers up and take their stuff) No, no no, do not listen to that man. Remain calm, you will all have a chance to be gouged.
  • Options
    For the record @SVRDhand13 is a good dude. We kissed and made up in a sexy pm. Sorry to drag this stupid shit out everyone, we're all passionate about this band. Hope everyone lands the tix they want and has a blast. Happy Friday, go have some drinks.
  • Options

For the record @SVRDhand13 is a good dude. We kissed and made up in a sexy pm. Sorry to drag this stupid shit out everyone, we're all passionate about this band. Hope everyone lands the tix they want and has a blast. Happy Friday, go have some drinks.

Haha totally agree. Glad this didn't drag on and people didn't have to give us the popcorn emoji lol.
    severed hand thirteen

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    I hear that. in the immortal words of jay the junkie
    "Pack o’ wraps, my good man, it’s time to kick back, drink some beers and schmoke shum weed." Clerks
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    The bots had a "beat the humans" sale
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,240
    MayDay10 said:

The bots had a "beat the humans" sale

They have dozens of those every week.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    The saboteur is back