Options

Copenhagen june 26 2007

Comments

• Options
    Co RivalCo Rival Posts: 49
    I'll be there next Tuesday. I hope the show will be as good as last week in Dusseldorf. See you there.
    2006 Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007 Dusseldorf, Germany - Copenhagen, Denmark - Nijmegen, Netherlands
    2009 Rotterdam, Netherlands
    2010 Nijmegen, Netherlands - Berlin, Germany
    2011 East Troy 1 & 2, Wisconsin
    2012 Amsterdam 2, Netherlands
    2014 Amsterdam 1, Netherlands - Berlin, Germany
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    Co Rival wrote:
    I'll be there next Tuesday. I hope the show will be as good as last week in Dusseldorf. See you there.

As good as Düsseldorf??
    I wasn't there, but my guess is it will be way better!! ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    dane wrote:
    As good as Düsseldorf??
    I wasn't there, but my guess is it will be way better!! ;)
    just seeing them in my hometown is already going to make it better.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    JazzmannJazzmann Posts: 98
    Check out denmarks best wather radar there.

http://www.dmi.dk/dmi/index/danmark/radar.htm

Looks like it's gonna be perfect indoor-consert weather.

See you there rockers!
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    Hi folks. i just want to say thanks for the good times here on this thread. I seem like i know you all by now, hope to see you guys at the gig. Dane, Danleri, Heinekin Helen, Roeghman, Edvedd, Hinny, DownStockholm and the rest of you who's names currently slip my mind but are no less important!

Anyway I'm off now so this is my last post on this thread. Hey Danleiri remember that Guitar!!!!!

See you guys at the gig!!!!!!!!!!! 10C line, 12 pm sharp!
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    its_okits_ok Posts: 198
    Hi all...

If anyone needs a regular standing ticket (not 10C!) I have one extra. Call me or send me a message +46736266456, selling at face value off course. Don't respond here, use the mobile phone, taking the train from Stockholm tomorrow morning, and can't check the thread.

Hope you all have a wonderful time on Tuesday, it's gonna be an real emotional evening.
    PJ
    2000 Roskilde, 2006 Barcelona, 2007 London, Copenhagen, 2008 New York 1, New York 2, 2009 Berlin, 2010 Dublin, Belfast, 2012 Amsterdam 1, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, 2013 Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014 Milan, Trieste, Berlin, Stockholm, Milton Keynes

EV
    2012 Manchester, London 1, London 2
  • Options
    AngusAngus Posts: 376
    Can't wait to get my share of PJ live for this year. It's getting a habit the last 3 years. :)
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    1 day left...yes
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Long Road as an opener.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    Setlist Roskilde 2000; Corduroy, Breakerfall, Hail Hail, Animal, Given To Fly, Even Flow, MFC, Habit, Better Man, Light Years, Insignificance, Daughter
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    ChrysophylaxChrysophylax Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 101
    Setlist Roskilde 2000; Corduroy, Breakerfall, Hail Hail, Animal, Given To Fly, Even Flow, MFC, Habit, Better Man, Light Years, Insignificance, Daughter

Hmm I guess there's a decent chance they'll actually repeat that one! I'd like that :-)

See you guys there in some 30 hours - I can't asked to stand in line, but I'll be there to pick up my tix at 4pm!
    '00: London, Roskilde
    '06: San Francisco I-II-III, The Gorge I-II
    '06: Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Turin, Pistoia
    '07: Copenhagen
    '09: Berlin
    '10: Berlin
    '12: Amsterdam I-II
    '14: Milan, Berlin
    '16: EV at Heartland Festival
    '18: Krakow, Berlin 
    '22: Berlin, Zürich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I-II
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Hey Guys,

Any pre and after show parties going in here?

I'm staying in Sleep in Heaven and bumped into a couple of fans here but is there going to be a get together before the gig?

Cheers,

Orsi
    :eek: wow, Im actually on the internet in sleep in heaven now... and i dunno what you look like dammit. im having soooo much fun though, i love this country... went to christiania last night :o i dont think ill be going there for a while again, lol, i was pretty fucked bu† it was great though well worth a visit.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    This will be a very emotional show. I'm hoping it helps to heal a lot of old wounds too.

I think Arc would be a perfect opener.
  • Options
    MirellaMirella Posts: 242
    I'll be right behind my screen to follow it all!

groetjes,
    Mirella :)
    Bugs mailinglist site: http://www.igotbugs.net/wiki
  • Options
    Perhaps this is a stupid question, but is it really necessary to be in the 10C queue as early as 12 noon? Or is it just to meet up with everybody else?
  • Options
    BunuelBunuel Posts: 35
    If you want to be the first inside the venue, then you should be really early like at noon. Other than that it's enough you come at 16 and still get decent view to stage.
    26/6/07 Copenhagen, 23/9/06 Berlin - 45 different songs
  • Options
    I can´t believe it: For years I was afraid that PJ would never play a danish gig again, and now there´s 1 day left ´till they´ll be playing Copenhagen! It´s almost surreal! I don´t think i´ll be getting much sleep tonight. I´m simply too excited!!
    I hope too meet a lot of Ten clubbers tommorow outside Forum.

IT´S TOMMOROW!!!!
  • Options
    Perhaps this is a stupid question, but is it really necessary to be in the 10C queue as early as 12 noon? Or is it just to meet up with everybody else?

Some people want to be really the first and they line up at 6 am or even earlier, usually. But for a good spot you're still okay from noon or later.

groetjes,
  • Options
    ChrysophylaxChrysophylax Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 101

If you want a good spot you'll just have to be there before 8pm!

Danes are a bunch of lazy gits when it comes to supporting acts, so the place won't be filled until 9pm - if not later!

Anyone in the 10C line will be let in before everybody else, so it's good enough if you're just there by 5.30pm if you don't dare wait until 8pm.
    '00: London, Roskilde
    '06: San Francisco I-II-III, The Gorge I-II
    '06: Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Turin, Pistoia
    '07: Copenhagen
    '09: Berlin
    '10: Berlin
    '12: Amsterdam I-II
    '14: Milan, Berlin
    '16: EV at Heartland Festival
    '18: Krakow, Berlin 
    '22: Berlin, Zürich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I-II
  • Options
    SOLAT79SOLAT79 Posts: 1
    After grabbing my brothers Ten Cd in the early nineties. To hear Once as song 1, and Even Flow as the second song, and to be from that point devoted PJ fan, following all their moves almost for a decade..
    ..to being thrown out of the mosh at Roskilde, and from that point taking it easier, its my first PJ gig for seven years..

I do hope for special evening, not necessary from the band(of course we all hope) but mostly from all the supernice atmosphere we fans can create tomorrow..

Still hope the setlist bring old fast paced and new togheter.. and are our prayers for an acoustic part heard? :)

See u all there tomorrow

"you think I got mye eyes closed......"
  • Options
    pj_denmark wrote:
    I can´t believe it: For years I was afraid that PJ would never play a danish gig again!

Just want to clarify things. I have been told that after the Roskilde '92 show (note it's '92!) Ed said "we'll never visit this fucking country again!". Does anybody know if he really said that? As I understand he was beaten up after a stagedive-mishab........

And it is tomorrow!! It's starting to sink in now. I am going to see my favorite band perform in my country again!!! And it's in 28 hours!! OMFG!!

Anyways, all this talk about when to start queuing. I'm going with a group of 6. We have to wait 'till everybody's of work, school etc. So we wont be there untill around 4:30 pm. But does it really matter for us with 10C tix? I mean, we all get within 30-40 meters of the band, right? As for the remaining 4 with standard tickets, they're not hardcore jammers, so they don't mind being in the back.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    JackieboyJackieboy Posts: 78
    At what time do you guys reckon I should be there since I've only got a regular ticket??? And yes I do want to get a good view of the stage :P
  • Options
    Another stupid question.. Is it enough with Photo ID to get the 10c tickets tomorrow? They'll prolly have a list with the names there or something?

Sincerely, Joakim (oslo)
  • Options
    yes. You can always bring a print of your oder/profile just to be sure, but an ID only should be enough and they have a list.

groetjes,
  • Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    YEEEEAAAAHHHHH tomorrow!
    See you all there. I´ll be in 10 line around 15 - got a job you know.
    I´ll be wearing a PJ t-shirt killers or bandwagon come around to say hi!!!
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    RJBRJB Posts: 14
    Hey all, hope someone can help. Need a 10C Club ticket, am already in Copenhagen this evening just round the corner from the Forum in the Cab In Express. I will be at or near the front of the queue from about 8am but will come back to the hotel to check PM's. If anyone can help would be really grateful!!

Beer/wine/pizza/whatever is on me!!

Rick
    Aug/Sept 2006: Leeds, Reading, Marseille, Paris, Prague, Berlin
    June 2007: Dusseldorf, Copenhagen(still looking for a 10C ticket), Nijmegen (still looking for a 10C ticket)
  • Options
    Röeghmann wrote:
    I´ll be wearing a PJ t-shirt killers or bandwagon come around to say hi!!!

Great letting people know what you're wearing. But then again, I think there'll be alot of PJ shirts...... :)

I'll be wearing my red Venom 04 shirt. I'll be in the 10C line from around 4 pm. 24 hours from now, they are probably just about to take the stage!!!! :D:D
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    Mr. MojoMr. Mojo Sweden Posts: 7
    I've asked the same question in another thread.

"I've got a another question. What about cameras? Is it allowed inside or will it be confiscated at the entrance??"

Garden Dogg posted this:

CAMERA POLICY FOR CONCERT ATTENDEES ON THE 2006 TOUR
    Small, handheld cameras welcome.

Maybe someone who has been on a show lately know what the "rules" are like in Copenhagen?

See you!!
  • Options
    PJ SwedenPJ Sweden Posts: 855
    still need a ticket, PM me if you can sell one 10C or not, It´ll be well worth it!
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • Options
    CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    Yeah! Tommorow will have Pearl Jam playing live 10 min from my apartment!!

I´m way too excited to sleep!

Long road will probably open...

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)