Options

Copenhagen june 26 2007

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    I have some requests for tomorrow - just in case someone from the band are following this thread:

Red Mosquito
    Sad
    Tremor Christ
    Undone
    Release
    Hail Hail
    Betterman/sifl
    .....and if you are going to play daughter please tag it with it´s okay.

And I think af few of them are realistic.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    Ok. Time for the last post, before the show.

Just checked the weather forecast. It's not looking to good. Rainshowers from around 12 noon 'till 6 pm. But only a few millimeters. http://www.dmi.dk/dmi/index/danmark/byvejr_danmark.htm?by=1000

I have the entire day mapped out. Me and my 10C buddy will arrive at Forum around 3:30 pm just in time to get our wristbands. Then after hanging around for a while, we're of to meet our non 10C friends for something to eat. Back in time to get a good spot in the line. And then..........KAPOW!!!

Hope to meet lots of you there. And to those I don't meet: Have a fucking great time!! Be safe.........

TIC TAC TIC TAC TIC TAC TIC TAC TIC TAC:D:D:D
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    RJBRJB Posts: 14
    If anyone does have a spare for Copenhagen I will be in the queue early and my mobile number if anyone can help is +447956321235

Thanks,

Rick
    Aug/Sept 2006: Leeds, Reading, Marseille, Paris, Prague, Berlin
    June 2007: Dusseldorf, Copenhagen(still looking for a 10C ticket), Nijmegen (still looking for a 10C ticket)
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    Ill hope we all make a supernice atmosphere today. Leaving in about 5 hours.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    edveddedvedd Posts: 152
    yeah man
    i'll be leaving in 3 hours. so i will se you in the line later!! ITS FUCKING TODAY!!!! YEEEHAAAR
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Anybody know of the Copenhagen show being broadcast on radio or webcast? Please tell us what station would be the one to put it on. thanks.
  • Options
    sorensoren Posts: 7
    Taking the train to copenhagen in a few hours. I can't wait!
  • Options
    RJBRJB Posts: 14
    edvedd wrote:
    yeah man
    i'll be leaving in 3 hours. so i will se you in the line later!! ITS FUCKING TODAY!!!! YEEEHAAAR

The line started at about 1am and was 20 strong when I got there at 6.30am. I'm in the line with a sign on the barrier looking for a ticket so say hi!! Just popped back to the hotel to see if anyone had PM'd me.......................!!
    Aug/Sept 2006: Leeds, Reading, Marseille, Paris, Prague, Berlin
    June 2007: Dusseldorf, Copenhagen(still looking for a 10C ticket), Nijmegen (still looking for a 10C ticket)
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    RJB wrote:
    The line started at about 1am and was 20 strong when I got there at 6.30am. I'm in the line with a sign on the barrier looking for a ticket so say hi!! Just popped back to the hotel to see if anyone had PM'd me.......................!!
    1 am??? :eek:

Hope you find your ticket, dont give up, someone will have one for you :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    likeherodlikeherod Posts: 8
    i'm in no hurry, i'll be leaving at 4 pm in sweden and going to copenhagen with train leaving from helsingör. i don't care if i'll be in the back. i'll be TOTALLY... absorbing the place and how the concert will be.
    copenhagen 26/6 2007
  • Options
    UlanbulanUlanbulan Posts: 7
    I hope to get a ticket, even though I haven't left Sweden yet, but maybe it's already to late. :(
    Can't reveal any names (of who coined the term "rock"), but he was black and probably cool as hell... - oldfella
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    Last night was awesome!!! Done respectfully, but also rockin'.

RITFW kicked ass!!

Bummed that I didn't get to meet any of you from this thread. Gave up trying to ask everybody in line if I "knew" them. Seemed kinda stupid......

A big thanks to the 3 brits in the 10C queue, who helped the waiting fly!:D

A big f*** you to the norwegian girl moshing around on third row left, during The Futureheads, even though she was asked to calm down several times :(

Finally a huge THANKS to the band for coming back.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07