Options

Copenhagen june 26 2007

Comments

• Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    Dane... whenever we like? :eek:

FUCK, my flight leaves earlyish the following morning I think :( . Just means I'll have to get on the plane hammered :)

Well, the staff might get a bit tired ar some point, start demanding extra pay and such. Maybe we should just say 2-ish.
    Flying hammered is ok (as long as you're permitted/can conceal that you're pissed) Flying with a hangover however is NOT fun!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dane wrote:
    Well, the staff might get a bit tired ar some point, start demanding extra pay and such. Maybe we should just say 2-ish.
    Flying hammered is ok (as long as you're permitted/can conceal that you're pissed) Flying with a hangover however is NOT fun!!
    Yeh NEITHER are fun really :o especially when it's a short flight cos you know in about an hour and a half you've to go through all that shite at the other side before you can even go home :eek:

Ah fuck it, I'll get over it :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 541
    This aranged after party sounds great... hopefuly i will make it this time! hehehe
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hinny wrote:
    So true.

You mark out yourself by demonstrating just how nuts you are, and hey, that's when the other nuts recognise you as one of their own, and BAM!, friends are made.

Pearl Jam fans especially are very nice, friendly and mental in the head! The queuing is great fun! :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
    Hinny wrote:
    So true.

You mark out yourself by demonstrating just how nuts you are, and hey, that's when the other nuts recognise you as one of their own, and BAM!, friends are made.

I´m going to 4 concerts without knowing anyone, if you are happy and friendly I have hard to belive that you will be all alone. And don´t fokus to much on that, the main thing for me is to watch my favorite band and if I meat other people and have a few chats thats just a fun bonus for me.

I have in people in my hometown who wonder how I can stand to go to concerts by myself, even in stockholm. But hey I´m there for the music.
    2006 Paris, Prague
    2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Youuuuu'llllllll neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvveeerrrrrrrr wallllllkkkkk allllloooonnnnnneeeeeeeeee
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Kirkwood wrote:
    if I meat other people and have a few chats thats just a fun bonus for me.

How do you MEAT people? :D Nah, just kidding.

Bump btw
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    The afterparty sounds awesome! I'll be there for sure!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    dane wrote:
    How do you MEAT people? :D Nah, just kidding.

Bump btw
    Thats my way of saying hello. I push meat in their faces and see their reaction, I guess thats why I don´t make many friends=)

Anyway I didn´t enjoy my english spelling lessons in school, kept my fokus on trying understand danish instead(wich was impossible) ;)
    2006 Paris, Prague
  • Options
    Kirkwood wrote:
    Thats my way of saying hello. I push meat in their faces and see their reaction, I guess thats why I don´t make many friends=)

Anyway I didn´t enjoy my english spelling lessons in school, kept my fokus on trying understand danish instead(wich was impossible) ;)

OK, so when I'm in queue in front of Forum, I'll be on the lookout for swedes with meat :)

My spelling has improved alot since I got this little program called Clue. You might wanna look into that.......

I drove by Forum today btw. There's a huge banner hanging on the side of the building. And guess what bandname is on it..................
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    dane wrote:
    There's a huge banner hanging on the side of the building. And guess what bandname is on it..................

Pearl Jam ? :D
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    Julien wrote:
    Pearl Jam ? :D

No. Linkin Park :eek:

And Pearl Jam!!

Edit: Not on the same date that is....
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    mary-katemary-kate Posts: 16
    well actually i offered to buy my brother a ticket just to go with me and he seems to be up for it.. so you'll MEET us both outside Forum=) (still, IF i get any tickets)
    anyway i just CANT miss this one since i never saw U2 when they came here (gothenburg) and that still almost makes me cry when i think about it ... im not going down that road again so to speak. SEE Y'ALL!!!
  • Options
    Your brother isn't the meat-in-the-face-guy, right? Again, a joke.

Don't beat yourself up about missing U2. If I went around thinking about all the bands I've missed, I would most likely kill myself. And missed them for really dumbass reasons too. First few that comes to mind are:
    ...And you will know us by the trail of dead, Muse (are seeing them this year though) and last but not least Pearl Jam and Nirvana on Roskilde 92!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    Only 2 months now!!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    (dane) oh no, I gave my brother a strict no-meat rule this time since he tends to piss people off with his bad habit and we dont want that to happen huh .. ha ha ...
  • Options
    Just for the record I´m currently on to rehab for my habit, this could probally be the hardets thing in my life. But I should be free from it just in time for the gig.
    2006 Paris, Prague
  • Options
    HotterHotter Posts: 51
    mary-kate wrote:
    ok so this is my very first post on this site. im trying to find tickets for the CPH-show and hopefully ill get one from that dba.dk-site. now heres a problem. not anyone of my friends will come with me. they just arent interested in going and so is it ok to go by myself? ive never been to a concert of this size and im quiet worried about the whole standing in line by myself-thing and all that stuff. will i be ok? or is it like the phenomenon with backpacking around the world and you just start talking to everyone after a while..? i mean, will i be ok by myself?
    I think you should find yourself some new friends :D
    PJ....'nuff said
    ============
    Katowice '07
    Wembley '07
    Copenhagen '07
    MSG I '08
    MSG II '08
    Berlin ´09
  • Options
    Kirkwood wrote:
    Just for the record I´m currently on to rehab for my habit, this could probally be the hardets thing in my life. But I should be free from it just in time for the gig.

Must have been a hard decision. I'm shure the entire jammily backs you up. You'll get through this!!
    Any chanche you could turn this nasty meat-thing into a more pleasant habit? I'm shure people would be much more forgiving if it was a beer thing instead..... :D
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Must have been a hard decision. I'm shure the entire jammily backs you up. You'll get through this!!
    Any chanche you could turn this nasty meat-thing into a more pleasant habit? I'm shure people would be much more forgiving if it was a beer thing instead..... :D

They say the best thing is to replace a habit with another, might be the beer thing(but I´m not sure if people would like that either). Maybe I just spread love and peace and throw confetti.

Anyway do you know if the forum has like safety boxes? I´m gonna have a big back pack with me since I´m flying to berlin 7.00 day after.
    2006 Paris, Prague
  • Options
    Kirkwood wrote:
    Anyway do you know if the forum has like safety boxes? I´m gonna have a big back pack with me since I´m flying to berlin 7.00 day after.

They have a wardrobe by the entrance. I'm pretty shure it works with some sort of ticket system, like in a discotheque. Otherwise you could try to find a safety box on the Metrostation right next to Forum.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    I'm still looking for a Copenhagen ticket if anyone can help

thanks
  • Options
    The Cayzer wrote:
    I'm still looking for a Copenhagen ticket if anyone can help

thanks

Me to, please help :-)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    livreirolivreiro Posts: 34
    ... so do I...
  • Options
    and i!
  • Options
    It hurts seeing so many people still looking for tickets. I know what a desperate situation it is.
    The few tickets I have found has all been advertized as "face value", but when you speak to the seller it's more like 3 or 4 times the price. Fucking scalpers!!! :(
    But hey if you understand danish you could try your luck here: http://www.dba.dk
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    It hurts seeing so many people still looking for tickets. I know what a desperate situation it is.
    The few tickets I have found has all been advertized as "face value", but when you speak to the seller it's more like 3 or 4 times the price. Fucking scalpers!!! :(
    But hey if you understand danish you could try your luck here: http://www.dba.dk

I'm happy happy happy! Yesterday a ticket (definitely real) arrived in my mailbox. I paid face value!! - and the very nice dansih guy didn't even charge me for the stamps! Found it on:
    http://gaffa.dk/forum/forum.php/forum_id=10
    Unfortunately he didn't have any more tickets left, but I saw a new ad for 2 tickets today at 10:28 (Buster). As always it's a risky business and you might lose your money. But it worked for me!
    See you all in Copenhagen!
    /Marcus
    Dublin 01-06-00
    Stockholm 28-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07 !!!
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 541
    BUMP!!!!

So who thinks this gig is a good bet, say 3 to 1 for best gig of the 07 euro tour? Taking into account venue size and more importantly the emotion for the crowd and the band in that it will be the first show in denmark since rosklide.
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    moho wrote:
    BUMP!!!!

So who thinks this gig is a good bet, say 3 to 1 for best gig of the 07 euro tour? Taking into account venue size and more importantly the emotion for the crowd and the band in that it will be the first show in denmark since rosklide.
    If this show was further away in Sweden or Norway, I wouldn't have come. But for the closeness of this to Roskilde...
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    BUMP!!!!

Been thinking the same thing. It could prove to be an awesome show, due to the history and the simple fact that we've waited for 7 years. But it might get a bit too emotional for some - including the band. They're playing near the 7 year date of the accident. The Roskilde festival starts a week later and I asume that a good portion of the crowd also were present in 2000. Some of who lost friends back then. So lots of mixed emotions imo. All that being said, I think it will be a great concert. It might be therapeutic for both the audience and the band and I'm sure that they'll do their best to do a great show.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07