Options

Eddie Vedder tix auctions benefiting West Memphis Three

12346»

Comments

• Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    I don't need to do research. I can tell if they're guilty just by looking at them.

At least, that's how I get out of jury duty. :D
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,865
    do some research on bipolar disorder, damien more than likely suffers from this condition...it BY NO MEANS makes him a bad person. My cousin suffers from this disorder as have one or two students that I have had in my classroom. It absolutely does not qualify him as a bad person, nor does it my cousin and nor does it my former students!
    murdering the 3 children makes him a bad person...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    murdering the 3 children makes him a bad person...

I agree with you..if it could be proven true...i have seen zero evidence pointing to this..you just keep going back to his mental history which has nothing to do with this particular case.....so yes, if he murdered the three children i would say he is a bad person, but because i have seen no evidence pointing to thus I will not judge him based on a mental disease that i have personal experience with and know can be hard, but does not make the person "bad" or "evil"
  • Options
    I agree with you..if it could be proven true...i have seen zero evidence pointing to this..you just keep going back to his mental history which has nothing to do with this particular case.....so yes, if he murdered the three children i would say he is a bad person, but because i have seen no evidence pointing to thus I will not judge him based on a mental disease that i have personal experience with and know can be hard, but does not make the person "bad" or "evil"
    it is true...

it was proven to a jury...

who convicted the 3 murderers based on evidence...

it wasnt because they wear black clothing and listen to rock music that they are sitting in a prison cell(even though thats what most people are suckered into believing)

and did you ever notice that in the documentary...when the prosecutor starts questioning Mr.Echols(the child murderer) about his past mental history....about his threatening to kill his father and eat his father...about threatening to kill a classmate and gouge his eyeballs out....

oh wait...thats right...you didnt see that part of the trial on the documentary......because it was edited out....

imagine that....
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    it is true...

it was proven to a jury...

who convicted the 3 murderers based on evidence...

it wasnt because they wear black clothing and listen to rock music that they are sitting in a prison cell(even though thats what most people are suckered into believing)

and did you ever notice that in the documentary...when the prosecutor starts questioning Mr.Echols(the child murderer) about his past mental history....about his threatening to kill his father and eat his father...about threatening to kill a classmate and gouge his eyeballs out....

oh wait...thats right...you didnt see that part of the trial on the documentary......because it was edited out....

imagine that....

Innocent people still get wrongly convicted from time to time. I'll hold out judgment until the DNA evidence comes back.
  • Options
    Stryker420 wrote:
    Innocent people still get wrongly convicted from time to time. I'll hold out judgment until the DNA evidence comes back.
    ill go along with that...

but someone needs to tell me why all the "hollywood" people and everyone in the music industry wants us to feel sorry for these assholes???

DAMIEN ECHOLS IS A PIECE OF SHIT....and he has been a piece of shit his entire life....

the other guy Jessie has confessed to the crime of MURDER on 3 separate occasions....

of all the people on the planet that i could be sending money to....

why these assholes????
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    ill go along with that...

but someone needs to tell me why all the "hollywood" people and everyone in the music industry wants us to feel sorry for these assholes???

DAMIEN ECHOLS IS A PIECE OF SHIT....and he has been a piece of shit his entire life....

the other guy Jessie has confessed to the crime of MURDER on 3 separate occasions....

of all the people on the planet that i could be sending money to....

why these assholes????

I obviously cannot answer for the "hollywood" people but sometimes people that have a shitty life were born into that shitty life and over looked like in life and looked down on by others, like rusted signs, so people want to try help them. In this case, to help get another trial.......................

And all those terrible things Echols said are horrrible but obviously people can grow, mature, and change. Maybe he did. Maybe he thought he sounded tough saying those things back then. I don't know.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    I obviously cannot answer for the "hollywood" people but sometimes people that have a shitty life were born into that shitty life and over looked like in life and looked down on by others, like rusted signs, so people want to try help them. In this case, to help get another trial.......................

And all those terrible things Echols said are horrrible but obviously people can grow, mature, and change. Maybe he did. Maybe he thought he sounded tough saying those things back then. I don't know.
    why is it when i go to the "official website to free the wm3"(murderers)

they blatantly lie to me and tell me damien echols only had a few minor run ins with the law involving his girfriend??

why doesnt the "official website" mention his mental records???
    why doesnt the "official website" mention he collects disabilty because of his mental health???
    why doesnt the "official website" mention facts about his stay in those mental hospitals?? and the threats he made to both his parents and police officers????
  • Options
    beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    go do some research on Damien Echols...if you havent already....

and find out what a swell guy he was prior to being convicted of murder...

he is a despicable piece of human garbage...

i wouldnt support these 3 child murderers any more than i would support charles manson....

and yet, G W is suppose to be a swell guy, and look at the evil shit he's done...there are ten's of millions of pieces of shits that never do anything to bad, and ten's of millions of so called good people that have done some pretty fucked up shit and slept well at night.

this is about the justice system, give them their dna tests, and we can probably get at the truth and move on.
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options
    and yet, G W is suppose to be a swell guy, and look at the evil shit he's done...there are ten's of millions of pieces of shits that never do anything to bad, and ten's of millions of so called good people that have done some pretty fucked up shit and slept well at night.

this is about the justice system, give them their dna tests, and we can probably get at the truth and move on.
    i agree people should move on...

these 3 despicable human beings were convicted in a court of law...

they were convicted by a jury...

they were convicted based on evidence and not the clothes they wear and the music the listen to....

they are convicted murderers and are now going to spend the rest of their lives in prison....

and people should just move on......
  • Options
    from the 1:00 mark to the 5:00 mark....

watch that swell guy Damien make a complete lying ass of himself.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=poLEzt4slKw&feature=related
  • Options
    i agree people should move on...

these 3 despicable human beings were convicted in a court of law...

they were convicted by a jury...

they were convicted based on evidence and not the clothes they wear and the music the listen to....

they are convicted murderers and are now going to spend the rest of their lives in prison....

and people should just move on......

Don't give us that lame ass bullshit. You want the list for the 126 people convicted by a fucking jury then later identified as innocent on Death Row?
  • Options
    Don't give us that lame ass bullshit. You want the list for the 126 people convicted by a fucking jury then later identified as innocent on Death Row?
    you want to read jessies 3 confessions???

you want to read damiens mental health records????

lame ass bullshit....hehehehehe..

that was funny....
  • Options
    you want to read jessies 3 confessions???

you want to read damiens mental health records????

lame ass bullshit....hehehehehe..

that was funny....

You wanna read the confession of John Karr?

that guy had a case of mental illness AND gave a confession. Man, sounds like a done deal huh? Shit isn't black and fucking white.
  • Options
    You wanna read the confession of John Karr?

that guy had a case of mental illness AND gave a confession. Man, sounds like a done deal huh? Shit isn't black and fucking white.
    if you want to support the wm3 murderers.....go right ahead....

if you want to donate your money to help defend these child murderers go right ahead....

i choose not to....
  • Options

if you want to donate your money to help defend these child murderers go right ahead....

i choose not to....

Alright that's fine.
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734

i choose not to....

and bytchez STILL ain't shyt!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    so what has Mr. Vedder had to say about the wm3 at his shows the last 2 nights?????

anyone???
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    so what has Mr. Vedder had to say about the wm3 at his shows the last 2 nights?????

anyone???

Bitching about pot smokers and still bitching about this. You do need a vacation. lol
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083

anyone???

I think he said "I don't give a rat's ass what that fucker Speedy McCready says. I am gonna support these three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:D:D: D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,662
    The first night of Berkely Damion's wife was in attendance, and Ed said that there was a terrific love story behind the scenes that is going on, and the goal right now is to raise funds for the 3 men that were convicted on very little evidence. Now that technology has improved so much their hope is that the convictions will be overturned and he is working with others, including Susan Sarandon, who introduced him to the case, to see this happen.
    He also suggested that the convictions were based more on the premise that the three looked differently from others in their small town then on factual evidence.