Options

Eddie Vedder tix auctions benefiting West Memphis Three

Comments

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,881
    Like who? Nobody this entire thread has posted anything at all that refutes the evidence that leads to the conviction of the WM3 being wrongfully convicted. This includes you and your repeated statements about Echols' mental health and your refusal to state how it pertains to the case at hand.
    except for jessies many confessions......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    except for jessies many confessions......

Yup, all those confessions with false information that were derived from a mentally unsuitable source. Boy, that makes this shit rock solid.
  • Options
    ok lets start again....

there is no denying that Damien Echols is a deranged.. demented.. psychotic....piece of shit...

who threatened to kill his parents....
    kill and eat his father....
    kill police officers....
    collects disability from the government due to his mental illness....
    told a therapist that drinking blood gives him power....

and may have or may not have killed and mutilated a dog???.....according to police reports and a couple eyewitnesses he did just that....

right????
  • Options
    Yup, all those confessions with false information that were derived from a mentally unsuitable source. Boy, that makes this shit rock solid.
    Damien Echols says he didnt commit the murders....

but he too is unstable....

so i say HE is the liar.....
  • Options
    Damien Echols says he didnt commit the murders....

but he too is unstable....

so i say HE is the liar.....

I'm not putting any of my argument that he has said. You're the one that keeps bringing up the confessions. Hell, I even asked you what you would think if misskelley swore up and down that he knew echols had nothing to do with the murders. I say misskelley was lying when he gave the confessions. And if you don't realize that people with mental health issues can receive help to deal with them and that it does not automatically equal murderer, then just say it and stop dancing around it. Like I said before, this isn't just about Echols, even though you're making it out to be like that. This is about THREE people convicted for these murders on shitty evidence gathered by a shitty police force.
  • Options
    I'm not putting any of my argument that he has said. You're the one that keeps bringing up the confessions. Hell, I even asked you what you would think if misskelley swore up and down that he knew echols had nothing to do with the murders. I say misskelley was lying when he gave the confessions. And if you don't realize that people with mental health issues can receive help to deal with them and that it does not automatically equal murderer, then just say it and stop dancing around it. Like I said before, this isn't just about Echols, even though you're making it out to be like that. This is about THREE people convicted for these murders on shitty evidence gathered by a shitty police force.
    ok...

why would jessie REPEATEDLY LIE??? and give confessions....MORE THAN ONCE....

that would implicate himself and 2 of his friends in the murder of 3 children????
  • Options
    ok...

why would jessie REPEATEDLY LIE??? and give confessions....MORE THAN ONCE....

that would implicate himself and 2 of his friends in the murder of 3 children????

He's easily susceptible to his surroundings, including the people in those surroundings. He has an IQ of 72. That's has a factor in just how easily susceptible to how those people view him in those surroundings. How do you explain people who have given a confession to a crime that was committed while said person was in jail?
  • Options
    jessie seems like a swell guy...

http://callahan.8k.com/wm3/jmjune2.html
  • Options

You don't see any thing wrong with that confession? Such as the false information given by misskelley. Explain this to me, why did he say the boys had been raped?
  • Options
    You don't see any thing wrong with that confession? Such as the false information given by misskelley. Explain this to me, why did he say the boys had been raped?
    explain this to me???

why should i believe damien echols and not jessie????

damien is the one who has serious mental problems and has threatened to murder his parents and EAT HIS FATHER..............
  • Options
    explain this to me???

why should i believe damien echols and not jessie????

damien is the one who has serious mental problems and has threatened to murder his parents and EAT HIS FATHER..............

Because Damien didn't give a confession full of more hole that a block of swiss cheese, that's why. You seem like you want this guy persecuted because he's got mental problems and that it doesn't matter if two other guys take the fall with him, just as long as this guy isn't out. And you bringing up what he said to his parents isn't proving anything. Especially considering there wasn't cannibalism involved in the murders of the kids. Unless you're talking about the "supposed" bite marks found on the victims bodies that none of the WM3 matched to.
  • Options
    Because Damien didn't give a confession full of more hole that a block of swiss cheese, that's why. You seem like you want this guy persecuted because he's got mental problems and that it doesn't matter if two other guys take the fall with him, just as long as this guy isn't out. And you bringing up what he said to his parents isn't proving anything. Especially considering there wasn't cannibalism involved in the murders of the kids. Unless you're talking about the "supposed" bite marks found on the victims bodies that none of the WM3 matched to.

im not trying to prove anything...

im just discussing the background of these 3 fine men that Mr. Vedder wants his fans to donate money to...... money to help free from them from prison...
  • Options
    im not trying to prove anything...

im just discussing the background of these 3 fine men that Mr. Vedder wants his fans to donate money to...... money to help free from them from prison...

So even if they were proven innocent, you'd still want them locked away?
  • Options
    So even if they were proven innocent, you'd still want them locked away?
    i never said that.....

and im pretty sure that they will not be found innocent......
  • Options
    i never said that.....

and im pretty sure that they will not be found innocent......

No, you didn't say that. But you're not exactly subtle when it comes to implying something.

And why not? This entire time you haven't said why you believe they are guilty and why the new evidence and information found will not have an affect on the future of the case.
  • Options
    No, you didn't say that. But you're not exactly subtle when it comes to implying something.

And why not? This entire time you haven't said why you believe they are guilty and why the new evidence and information found will not have an affect on the future of the case.

do you believe there may be better "causes"......that Mr. Vedder and pearl jam should maybe get involved in???

because i have a problem with supporting 3 convicted child murderers.....

i know once before Mr. Vedder paraded some convicts around a stage telling us about their innocence.....

Now one of those convicts is in prison.....for trying to hire someone to commit murder......
  • Options

speedy....it doesn't bother you at all that not one of the three boys were raped? at least zero evidence was found saying that they had been raped, yet this entire confession focuses on that
  • Options
    do you believe there may be better "causes"......that Mr. Vedder and pearl jam should maybe get involved in???

because i have a problem with supporting 3 convicted child murderers.....

i know once before Mr. Vedder paraded some convicts around a stage telling us about their innocence.....

Now one of those convicts is in prison.....for trying to hire someone to commit murder......

Which...has absolutely nothing to do with what we were discussing before. Nor does it have anything to do with my posts...so why it's in here and why you decided to include I'm not really sure. I think Mr. Vedder, pearl jam, and everyone else who thinks these guys got fucked over want them to get an actual case, with actual evidence. Not some circus where the strongest piece of evidence the prosecutors have is a confession that has so many holes in it, it never should of been used in court in the first place. You cannot convict someone on evidence that does not lead to them and ignore new evidence to keep them in jail because they may have mental problems and think they would have just done something horrible anyway.
  • Options
    i hear the next tour is going to help FREE CHARLES MANSON!!!!

which i really dont have a problem with...

because charles manson never murdered anyone.......

the west memphis 3 did.....
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,652

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    people should be ashamed of themselves.....

paying $2300 to free 3 child murderers....

thats just fucking sick......
  • Options
    people should be ashamed of themselves.....

paying $2300 to free 3 child murderers....

thats just fucking sick......

maybe you should start a thread in a moving train to discuss this speedy...including the exact reasons you are so convinced that these three are guilty, just a pleasant suggestion:)
  • Options
    maybe you should start a thread in a moving train to discuss this speedy...including the exact reasons you are so convinced that these three are guilty, just a pleasant suggestion:)

they are guilty...

that is why they have been sitting in prison cells for over 10 years.....
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Free the West Memphis 3!!! Ten years sitting in jail for a crime they didn't commit...
    I think we all owe them a lot of money, I wish all profits from this tour went to them(airline travel, hotels, everything!)
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    pjtaper wrote:
    Free the West Memphis 3!!! Ten years sitting in jail for a crime they didn't commit...
    I think we all owe them a lot of money, I wish all profits from this tour went to them(airline travel, hotels, everything!)

Well get out your checkbook and write them a check!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    oh, believe me, I have. have you done your part?
    Those guys deserve a drymounting medal of honor!
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Charity? Yes. WM3? Nah.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

really? i had not heard of this... i assume you mean the guys from camden 2006...
  • Options
    those murdering pieces of shit known as the west memphis 3 are right where they belong........

PRISON...
  • Options
    "those" is a general term... I hope you mean the people who actually committed a crime.