RNDM Tour Dates

Comments

• PJGirlPJGirl Posts: 24
    Can't wait to see them in Philly! The Fillmore is such a great venue! Saw The Arcs there recently and it is my new favorite small venue in Philly!
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    PJGirl said:

Can't wait to see them in Philly! The Fillmore is such a great venue! Saw The Arcs there recently and it is my new favorite small venue in Philly!

Good to hear; I've been wanting to check out this venue as well and suppose this is the perfect opportunity to break this place in finally, Philly has really picked up their smaller music venues indeed.
  • the link to the seattle tickets says "off sale"...sold out?
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • joseph33joseph33 Posts: 1,247
    I wish they would come by Nashville for a show. That would be killer.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,845
    marcos said:

PJGirl said:

Good to hear; I've been wanting to check out this venue as well and suppose this is the perfect opportunity to break this place in finally, Philly has really picked up their smaller music venues indeed.
    technically it's at the foundry (inside the fillmore) :wink: haven't been to the fillmore yet either. Heard good things about it. Union Transfer is my favorite philly venue
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

the link to the seattle tickets says "off sale"...sold out?

It's been sold out for a bit. I think I saw a ticket up for grabs on FB. I can ask if you like.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I might have an extra for the DC show. My buddy backed out; has a meeting & networking to do in Annapolis that day for some organization he's in. I'm asking a few other friends but so far it looks like I may be flying solo.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,846
    First listen of the new album and I like it. Different.
  • Anyone wants a couple Chicago tickets, I can't use them cos of travel plans and would be happy to share them with a fan for whatever you feel like offering. They were great in Chicago last time around, and Jeff did hang out after the show and was totally gracious with the legions of PJ fans. Maybe he got tired of the PJ obsession later in the tour. Dunno. But I did get that 2-second handshake and the chance to thank him for his work. That was good enough for me. Anyway - PM if you want the Chicago tix!
  • weddingparadeweddingparade Posts: 1,179
    love the new cd
    love that's it's not like the last one and how the band went into the project to make it different on purpose
    LOVE
  • pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 Posts: 653
    ^Uh oh.
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,927
    Does anyone has a guesstimate when RNDM will take the stage for the NYC show? I know there is an opening act which will start around 7:30ish. Also, for the NYC show did they ever decide on a place for a pre party to bring our "balls"?
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,883
    Have fun Seattle!!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• adusickadusick Posts: 1,387
    a5pj said:

Have fun Seattle!!

Looking forward to a great show! Happy Friday, hello RNDM, hello weekend!
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,162

Right now PJ radio is playing the album track by track; all three band members are hosting the show and talking about the album & songs.

It's great.
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810

Right now PJ radio is playing the album track by track; all three band members are hosting the show and talking about the album & songs.

It's great.

Yes! It is great.

Too many soft/slow songs for me. I think these guys are limited with there just being 3. I might like more songs if I heard them live. But that won't happen any time soon.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    Whoever is going to the show tonight, have a great time!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • Fucking awesome show
  • pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 Posts: 653
    Setlist?
  • JEFF AMENT TALKS RNDM & PEARL JAM'S 2016 PLANS: INTERVIEW
    RNDM’s got just seven gigs for now, because “all of the sudden Pearl Jam got really busy,” the bassist tells Fuse

http://www.fuse.tv/2016/03/pearl-jam-jeff-ament-interview-rndm-plans-25th-anniversary

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,162

Fucking awesome show

Did you happen to notice what time they took the stage?
  • adusickadusick Posts: 1,387

Fucking awesome show

Did you happen to notice what time they took the stage?
    Went on exactly at 10pm PST (ticket said 8pm, one opener)
  • ShanKathyShanKathy Posts: 314
    What a great night at the Crocodile! Great energy from the band. First time for me seeing one of Jeff's side projects and really enjoyed seeing him take on a different musical role. Richard an amazing drummer, Joseph a fascinating front man. Should be a fun tour.
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,927
    Play King of Cleveland at the New York show.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    For those in Seattle, were the boys signing things? I was thinking of bring my Acts LP cover but would rather not have it with me if they weren't hanging around after the show.
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Posts: 2,737
    I CANNOT wait for the show this Friday night.
    Been listening to the new record all day and it's fantastic. It's cool they expanded beyond Acts and didn't just make a cookie cutter album. Some crazy talent among those 3 orange dudes!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Daron OshayDaron Oshay Posts: 2,551
    2 spare for face for NYC tomorrow if interested
  • ShanKathyShanKathy Posts: 314
    Suziemay said:

For those in Seattle, were the boys signing things? I was thinking of bring my Acts LP cover but would rather not have it with me if they weren't hanging around after the show.</blockquote

Richard and Joseph signed my poster after the show but I did not see Jeff come out unfortunately. You might have better luck when they are on the road? We had a chat with both of them too. That was a fun addition to the night.

• SarahSarah Posts: 736

Been listening to the new record all day and it's fantastic. It's cool they expanded beyond Acts and didn't just make a cookie cutter album. Some crazy talent among those 3 orange dudes!

One week to go until RNDM in Toronto!

Funny that the setlist incorporates the Ghost Riding record in order after reading Jeff's comments about how he wasn't hugely into playing full albums front-to-back in concert. :-)

Loving the new record, too. I second the comments above.

"Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."