RNDM Tour Dates

123457»

Comments

• pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 Posts: 653
    rickp said:

My mind was blown in Chicago! They killed it. Honestly even better than what I had in mind. Ghost Riding sounds rockin live. Even better than the album. Plus, we got the "Trump" song. Oh yes. Good times. I promised I would name names... you guys are awesome Josh, Rick, Ryan and Tom!

Got to meet all the guys after the show. All three signed my cd. Super nice and gracious. Thanks for the high five Jeff. Joseph, you were a little too nice :lol:

Those guys put on quite the show. Glad we stuck around!
    Hey you found me!
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,158

My mind was blown in Chicago! They killed it. Honestly even better than what I had in mind. Ghost Riding sounds rockin live. Even better than the album. Plus, we got the "Trump" song. Oh yes. Good times. I promised I would name names... you guys are awesome Josh, Rick, Ryan and Tom!

Great time! Thanks to you and Patti for getting me back to my car safely. What a night!
    3days said:

Great time! Thanks to you and Patti for getting me back to my car safely. What a night!
    The best time! I'm pretty sure you got us back to our car safely! Glad we didn't get towed. I bet Joseph would have given us a ride though :lol:
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,158

3days said:

The best time! I'm pretty sure you got us back to our car safely! Glad we didn't get towed. I bet Joseph would have given us a ride though :lol:
    Ha! The rest of us might've been negotiable, but I'm pretty sure you would have to put in a good word for us.
    3days said:

3days said:

Ha! The rest of us might've been negotiable, but I'm pretty sure you would have to put in a good word for us.
    Oh you know I got your back! I would have made him give us all a ride. We are pretty tight now :wink:

Ha!
  • rickprickp Posts: 219

Hey you found me!

Glad you guys made it back safely and that the cars were okay :)
    rickp said:

Hey you found me!

Glad you guys made it back safely and that the cars were okay :)
    Me too! :relieved:
    See you at Wrigley, buddy!
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Posts: 1,594
    rickp said:

Got to meet all the guys after the show. All three signed my cd. Super nice and gracious. Thanks for the high five Jeff. Joseph, you were a little too nice :lol:

Talk about getting asked to leave at the right place and the right time, glad I ran into you guys hanging out.

The new material played really well live. "What You Cant Control" is probably still my fave (especially live).

Joseph ("Jo") was just awesome all around.

rickp said:

Talk about getting asked to leave at the right place and the right time, glad I ran into you guys hanging out.

The new material played really well live. "What You Cant Control" is probably still my fave (especially live).

Joseph ("Jo") was just awesome all around.
    Glad I ran into you guys as well! Everything worked out perfectly on time. New stuff was even better live. What you can't control is my favorite as well. "Jo" hilarious that's what I put in my phone :lol:
  • RC46555RC46555 Posts: 6
    rickp said:

Agreed. Great show--I feel very fortunate to have experienced it. I'm glad you all got a chance to meet the guys. It was great spending the evening with you lovely people. See you this summer!
    ^ You guys are lovely yourselves! Wrigley better watch out... It's gonna be good.
  • SALLYROOSALLYROO Posts: 51
    BS44325 said:

Amazing show in Toronto. The new material is all excellent live.

AGREE! so so good. Thoroughly enjoyed the show. I was thrilled to be in such a small venue with Jeff, and discover how groovy and cool the bass is in RNDM's songs. Thrilled to discover and enjoy Joe's solo stuff prior to this show and see him with a trio. And thrilled to discover what a crazy talented, fun drummer Richard is! Wasn't able to stick around after the show, but it's cool to see people got to meet the entire band! It whet my appetite for Pearl Jam coming back to Toronto.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,602
    RNDM posters by Brad Klausen are on sale now over @ http://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php?department=19 .
  • That is an amazing looking poster set! I love how all the posters are city specific but comes together for a masterpiece! I can't believe more people aren't talking about these.
  • Pearl34JamPearl34Jam Posts: 1,102
    Posters are sold out already. Damn.

I never noticed how they all create one big poster. That's pretty cool
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
    Set looks like it's sold out. Or folks are still cart hoarding.

But the single show posters are still available.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,157

That poster set looks awesome.... If I were a bigger fan, and wasn't already swimming in PJ posters, I would be grabbing at least the Boston print.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168

That poster set looks awesome.... If I were a bigger fan, and wasn't already swimming in PJ posters, I would be grabbing at least the Boston print.

DO IT DO IT

(just kidding) :lol:
    Suziemay said:

DO IT DO IT

HAHA! If I hadn't dropped $112 on a whim yesterday...... Someone gave me some $hitty advice!!!

Suziemay said:

DO IT DO IT

HAHA! If I hadn't dropped $112 on a whim yesterday...... Someone gave me some $hitty advice!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Serves you right for listening to strange people on the interwebs :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Suziemay said:

Suziemay said:

DO IT DO IT

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Serves you right for listening to strange people on the interwebs :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    You should have seen my wife's reaction.

: /
  • ShanKathyShanKathy Posts: 314
    edited March 2016
    I picked up the Seattle poster at the show and really love it. Brad Klausen did a tremendous job in depicting the cities on this tour in this series.
    Post edited by ShanKathy on

Suziemay said:

Suziemay said:

DO IT DO IT

Ruh roh. Maybe you should gift her some Klausen posters as an apology gift!
    edited March 2016
    Suziemay said:

Suziemay said:

Suziemay said:

DO IT DO IT

Ruh roh. Maybe you should gift her some Klausen posters as an apology gift!
    Are you kidding me?

She's letting me hang the NYC / GCF Pendleton in the living room, I'm not going to push my luck. (Or I'll wait for something I'm really in favor of, hopefully a badass Post Pop Depression or PJ Fenway poster! What's another $40, right?)

Edit: I should put her in touch with you, you are very persuasive. : )
    Hmmm... missing someone from our Chicago group. Lynn? Sorry I may have that wrong, it was so loud I could barely hear anyone talk. We talked about Glen Hansard and you mentioned going to MSG!
    Update on the RNDM Ghost Riding vinyl ..

https://www.dinealonestore.com/products/ghost-riding-lp

180g Audiophile Translucent Orange*
    **NOTE** Due to a manufacturing error, all vinyl will now be translucent orange and not a green / orange swirl