Options

Canadian Politics Redux

Comments

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Fuck go fund me. These truckers are near 5 million in 3 days…without go fuck me… https://twitter.com/markslapinski/status/1490842325181997056?s=21
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,547
    My wife recently raised $500 for her cousin who's battling brain cancer via gofundme. It's a great website. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Hey your lying cult larder is still around…being a like always of course…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,168
    This thread looks like it's being spammed with all these weird twitter accounts.
    The world knows you are beiiings bitch…
    Yes, indeed. I am world renowned bejiings bitch juggler. Makes total sense. 
    Beijing's Bitch Juggler. that's fucking gold. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignin said:
    This thread looks like it's being spammed with all these weird twitter accounts.
    Beiiings bitch, get it right. The spelling is important. Beiiings a good friend of mine too, so I should know. 

Totally the ramblings of a healthy mind. 

I need more memes.
    only a cowherd would say something so bullying like this. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    dignin said:
    Beiiings bitch, get it right. The spelling is important. Beiiings a good friend of mine too, so I should know. 

I need more memes.

Can someone please tell me what a goat-herd would believe in? We're not all so lucky as to have cows. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,992
    https://youtu.be/E5ABp23lMfE

Don't worry Diggin, it's parliament clip, on YT.  Should be legit.

He is not a leader.

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/GQ-GLK-P2nE

Singh has good points here, but still disappointing.  

If the liberal and NDP party cannot acknowledge what is outside their door, it's a hit to us all. To push aside these people without open conversation is wrong.  What will they say for the next protests?  

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Nami said:

He is not a leader.

Yeah, sure. What in the hell do you people think Murphy Brown's gonna do about it?

Canada is fucking weird, man. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306
    dignin said:

I need more memes.
    Haha
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,976
    edited February 2022
    Nami said:

He is not a leader.

Yeah, sure. What in the hell do you people think Murphy Brown's gonna do about it?

Agreed, lol, citizens on unceded "Ottawa" territory upset they are being occupied. Now that's rich.
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options

Alberta NDP Leader Notley says Premier Kenney is pandering to COVID-19 protesters

Another dumbass leftest.  She has the brain power of a gnat…there is no reason for restrictions other than it’s become government over reach…

Your fear is not my fear…

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Blackface made an appearance, spoke … yup he still as dumb as ever…

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Doug Ford plans to scrap yearly licence plate renewal fees…120 a year saved…or fatty could increase healthcare spending by 1 billion a year or more and expand capacity…to avoid these pointless mandates.  But Ontario voters may fall for this nonsense.  I’m not voting for fatty.  He could have shown real leadership by dropping a 100 pounds to encourage people to shape up to help themselves…time for a coalition government in Ontario.

The most baffling thing about this pandemic is mr blackface refusal to come to the table with the premiers to discuss healthcare funding?  What a joke the liberals are…not a competent one amongst them.
    Post edited by Meltdown99 on
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    What the fuck is the matter with pro lockdown folks…afraid your employer or government job will require you to actually leave the house to go in…lol Wonder how many people who criticize the truckers are working from home?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Trudeau’s Canada now includes American style policing… Last year liberals were defund the police, this year liberals are let’s bring in the CF18s and end this protest. Pretty fucked up. Can anyone provide me with the stats of how Ottawa churches were torched, statues toppled and beheaded…etc.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/x6fBFdLGUZw

What a bunch of lazy Nazi's.  Lol. 

Key points/words of the day increased police presence, media blackout, kettling, and insurrection.
  • Options
  • Options
    The vocal minority...now with horns!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,722
    Nami said:

He is not a leader.

Ok.  So while she has a couple points here I can't just sit here and listen to her bullshit. 

First off.  She opens up by blaming Trudeau for the divisiveness in the country and blaming him for dividing based on people's health choices.  Let me say this for those who can't quite grasp this concept...  Health Care, wait for it..  is PROVINCIAL jurisdiction. Vast majority of vaccine mandates have been regional and by the province. Me needing a passport to play hockey, go to a concert, dine indoors... was all due to Ford's decision, not Trudeaus.  My employer asking my vaccination status was their choice, not Trudeaus.  And I am quite simply not alone here. Folks who travel, truckers, and federal employees... they are under federal jurisdiction. So blaming Trudeau for infringing on people's heath choices does not pass the sniff test with me. 

She then suggests that the virus is the enemy ... well by gosh I agree.  And the consensus from every party except the PPC is that the vaccine is the way out of this. It is our #1 tool against the virus. Don't take it from me, take it from Jason Kenney. The ultra conservative politician who is quoted saying that the vaccine is the way out. Unvaccinated statistically take more ICUs and hospitalizations. And that personal choices can have adverse affects on a society as a whole.  

So I'm having a hard time understanding how she tries to mashup all the conveniences of this debate while also slamming Trudeau.  To say that the fight is against the virus, while knowing full well the vaccine is what we need... how do you blame the PM for having vaccine mandates?  Like I'm sorry.. this logic makes ZERO sense. ZERO.  

As for the language he uses and the name calling...  yes I agree.  He absolutely shouldn't stoop to the morons' levels and he can and should be called out for doing that.  However... while you're painting the PM to be this asshole, how about just once calling out the people who march with FUCK TRUDEAU flags, Trump flags, Confederate flags.  If she wants to.... and I think she desperately does, if she wants to seem like the voice of reason and be the person who is going to pull us all together then call out ALL of the failures and ALL of the problems, not just the ones that score you political points. How hard would be for her to say... "Look, we are divided Mr. Prime Minister.  I don't agree with you're rhetoric as much as I don't agree with Fuck Trudeau flags, as much as I don't agree with people throwing stones at you on the campaign trail." BOOM.  That's a voice of reason.  The only problem with that logic, is that she will lose support of those who hate the PM.  And that's why she does not and will not do it. 

Next...  she insists that Trudeau meet and talk and come to an agreement and plan on how to end this crisis.  WHYYYY?!?  Why does he need to do this?  I'm at a complete loss for this in every way.  Let's bring it back to her first point about the virus being the enemy as per herself. Get vaccinated. Full stop.  We just had a federal election. Full stop.  He campaigned on that very point... we need to get through the pandemic, and the vaccine is the way.  How many more times does he need to say this?  

So I have a suggestion for Candice... .the next time she steps up to speak in the House... she encourages people to get vaccinated. She knows its the right thing to do... but she won't... because she will lose support.  And if she can muster up the courage to start speaking the truth then she will have my vote and support. I doubt that's going to happen because as much as they love to criticize Trudeau.... in the end... they are just like him.  All of them. 

Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    Nami said:

He is not a leader.

What's so weird wanting the mandates lifted?

What's fucking weird is JT thinking we're going to get to 100%, currently at 90% vaccination.

At least the PC party is willing to address the "fringe minority", rather than Libs which rather revert to force to end this.    

People wanting discussion about their rights with elected officials that we vote in office is never wrong.  
  • Options
    Parksy said:
    Nami said:

He is not a leader.

Ok.  So while she has a couple points here I can't just sit here and listen to her bullshit. 

First off.  She opens up by blaming Trudeau for the divisiveness in the country and blaming him for dividing based on people's health choices.  Let me say this for those who can't quite grasp this concept...  Health Care, wait for it..  is PROVINCIAL jurisdiction. Vast majority of vaccine mandates have been regional and by the province. Me needing a passport to play hockey, go to a concert, dine indoors... was all due to Ford's decision, not Trudeaus.  My employer asking my vaccination status was their choice, not Trudeaus.  And I am quite simply not alone here. Folks who travel, truckers, and federal employees... they are under federal jurisdiction. So blaming Trudeau for infringing on people's heath choices does not pass the sniff test with me. 

She then suggests that the virus is the enemy ... well by gosh I agree.  And the consensus from every party except the PPC is that the vaccine is the way out of this. It is our #1 tool against the virus. Don't take it from me, take it from Jason Kenney. The ultra conservative politician who is quoted saying that the vaccine is the way out. Unvaccinated statistically take more ICUs and hospitalizations. And that personal choices can have adverse affects on a society as a whole.  

So I'm having a hard time understanding how she tries to mashup all the conveniences of this debate while also slamming Trudeau.  To say that the fight is against the virus, while knowing full well the vaccine is what we need... how do you blame the PM for having vaccine mandates?  Like I'm sorry.. this logic makes ZERO sense. ZERO.  

As for the language he uses and the name calling...  yes I agree.  He absolutely shouldn't stoop to the morons' levels and he can and should be called out for doing that.  However... while you're painting the PM to be this asshole, how about just once calling out the people who march with FUCK TRUDEAU flags, Trump flags, Confederate flags.  If she wants to.... and I think she desperately does, if she wants to seem like the voice of reason and be the person who is going to pull us all together then call out ALL of the failures and ALL of the problems, not just the ones that score you political points. How hard would be for her to say... "Look, we are divided Mr. Prime Minister.  I don't agree with you're rhetoric as much as I don't agree with Fuck Trudeau flags, as much as I don't agree with people throwing stones at you on the campaign trail." BOOM.  That's a voice of reason.  The only problem with that logic, is that she will lose support of those who hate the PM.  And that's why she does not and will not do it. 

Next...  she insists that Trudeau meet and talk and come to an agreement and plan on how to end this crisis.  WHYYYY?!?  Why does he need to do this?  I'm at a complete loss for this in every way.  Let's bring it back to her first point about the virus being the enemy as per herself. Get vaccinated. Full stop.  We just had a federal election. Full stop.  He campaigned on that very point... we need to get through the pandemic, and the vaccine is the way.  How many more times does he need to say this?  

So I have a suggestion for Candice... .the next time she steps up to speak in the House... she encourages people to get vaccinated. She knows its the right thing to do... but she won't... because she will lose support.  And if she can muster up the courage to start speaking the truth then she will have my vote and support. I doubt that's going to happen because as much as they love to criticize Trudeau.... in the end... they are just like him.  All of them. 

My head hurts. You really need to learn how to meme or get a Twitter account and post a tweet or three.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Senior Ontario Liberal was on sunny holiday as he told candidates to cancel vacations

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/senior-ontario-liberal-was-on-sunny-vacation-as-he-told-candidates-to-cancel-their-trips

Gotta love the do as I say hypocrite’s…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Nami said:
    https://youtu.be/x6fBFdLGUZw

What a bunch of lazy Nazi's.  Lol. 

Key points/words of the day increased police presence, media blackout, kettling, and insurrection.
    I fail to understand what this guy and what this group wants to achieve here.  You're different. Quite simply put.  You want different things. We JUST had an election.  Your opportunity for democratic change is done. Your opportunity for a new PM is over. Deal with it.  You want to negotiate with the PM?  You want to sit at the table?  Look at what you represent. Look at what you've brought to Ottawa. Look at who supports you in this.  As much as I would love for Trudeau to entertain this idea... it would be a waste and to be honest.. I think it would do more harm than good. 

Noon Hotel Meeting:

Angry Protesters who parked a FUCK TRUDEAU truck outside the parliament buildings:  "OK, this is a list of our demands and actions we want to see taken if you wouldn't mind taking a glance."

Trudeau: "No, now fuck off please and thank you." 

Want to protest? Go ahead... but just as a reminder here... keep it peaceful AND lawful. They keep failing to mention that part. One can be peaceful and not law abiding. Failure to follow the law will result in consequences, sorry.. not sorry. You do not and cannot possibly speak on behalf of all the people you're encouraging to get to come to Ottawa. Laws including by-laws exist for a reason. 100 people may have a bone to pick with the government but when they are blocking 10 people from their movements or causing noise pollution in ONE person's home... does that person not have rights as well? 

It's a fascinating thing this social democracy we live in.  Just a few months ago.. I didn't need to waste time and money to drive to Ottawa. I needed only walk to the ballot box.  Crazy eh? 
    Toronto 2000
    Boston I&II 2004
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
  • Options
    I just... want to take a moment here to reflect on this dingbat and his little conference there. 

He's encouraging more people to come to Ottawa.  'Now is the time.'  'Start thinking about packing'  'Start thinking about moving your family.' 

Who does this guy think he's talking to?!?? 

You're there to protest a mandate to get a safe and effective vaccine against a deadly virus that killed over 5.5 million people worldwide and temporarily crippled our way of life. Businesses were offered support. People were offered support.  9 million Canadians accepted CERB. Health care provided. Vaccines provided for free and quite conveniently for most.  Wow, yeah... we really live in a cesspool of a country with an evil dictator for a leader.  SO evil he authorized 75 Billion dollars for relief to it's citizens. GTFO. 

Wanna know what pisses me off as a citizen?  My tax dollars are likely helping people drive to Ottawa. Let's see if those people out there have the courage to say publicly that they took CERB, and are now protesting the government.  Let me know your address too, so I can park my truck outside your door, honk my fucking horn all day, set up a BBQ, bouncy castle, fuel depot on your front lawn and then piss on your garage door. 
    Toronto 2000
    Boston I&II 2004
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
  • Options
    I would have gotten fired if I didn't get the vaccine. Should I lead a convoy of accountants across the country and call myself a hero?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I would have gotten fired if I didn't get the vaccine. Should I lead a convoy of accountants across the country and call myself a hero?
    Only if the vehicles in said convoy have bumper stickers that say, “Have you hugged your accountant today.”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©