Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    The federal records act is federal law. She broke that law. The only question now is whether she will be charged and prosecuted for it.

http://observer.com/2016/05/game-over-emailgate-just-crippled-the-clinton-express/

This ain't faux news and the denial from some of you is astounding.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,308
    BS44325 said:

The federal records act is federal law. She broke that law. The only question now is whether she will be charged and prosecuted for it.

http://observer.com/2016/05/game-over-emailgate-just-crippled-the-clinton-express/

Of course it's a federal law. But you aren't understanding what I'm saying about the difference between guidelines to maintain compliance and actually breaking a federal law (where actual damages likely must occur). The IG has no prosecutorial powers. It's going to come down to the FBI and whether they recommend charges to the federal prosecutors. If they do, yes she has a major, major problem. If that happens, then the convention goes in with no 2400 unpledged delegates and SD. In that situation, my bet is Joe becomes the nominee. If there is no prosecution, then it's easy for her to say "it's been thoroughly reviewed by the FBI and no classified information was released". End of story.
  • Trump has been saying forever that she has broken the law.
    It is gaining traction.
    Trumps statements mean nothing. He was the king of the birthers and claimed Cruz's dad was involved in Kennedys assassination.

So.... in summary. ..he's a fucking moron.
  • ^^^
    That is a Hillary response.
    Do you agree or disagree that she may have broken the law?
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    BS44325 said:

My favorite sentence in the article: "Dislosure: Donald Trump is the father-in-law of Jared Kushner, the publisher of Observer Media."

My second favorite sentence: "This serious accusation is unsubstantiated yet plausible. . ."

Puh-lease keep informing me with all these "unbiased news reports."

This weekend when I have time, I will read the actual 60-page IG report myself to see what it really says . . . not what everyone wants it to say.

^^^

Sure she may have, but the burden of proof in this country isn't 'may'.
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348

BS44325 said:

My favorite sentence in the article: "Dislosure: Donald Trump is the father-in-law of Jared Kushner, the publisher of Observer Media."

My second favorite sentence: "This serious accusation is unsubstantiated yet plausible. . ."

This weekend when I have time, I will read the actual 60-page IG report myself to see what it really says . . . not what everyone wants it to say.
    I quoted the NY Times isn't that a left leaning paper?
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
    edited May 2016

BS44325 said:

This pretty much puts the nail in the coffin. State Department Inspector General says Hillary didn't follow guidelines, didn't maintain records and didn't cooperate with investigators. Also evidence that she intentionally set up own server to bypass transparency laws and that her private server faced security attacks on multiple occasions. So in a nut shell she jeopardized national security so that she could avoid transparency.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CLINTON_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-05-25-10-31-23

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-personal-email-worry-223559

Time to for the gems to get a new candidate.

lol...you're delusional. Faux News is strong in you
    Is that your comeback for everyone that does not agree with the left, Faux News? I read multiple news sources and the truth is somewhere in the middle of MSNBC and Fox News. In addition I have worked with classified materials for almost 15 years and people on the left and right, who I work with are questioning what she did. This is no small thing, she had declassification privileges for the DoS however, if there was CIA, DIA, NSA or any other agencies material on her server she is fucked. She did not have declassification rights to those agencies material. It is going to be real interesting what the FBI comes out with. That is the information that might be damning to her campaign.
    Post edited by Dirtie_Frank on
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II

BS44325 said:

This pretty much puts the nail in the coffin. State Department Inspector General says Hillary didn't follow guidelines, didn't maintain records and didn't cooperate with investigators. Also evidence that she intentionally set up own server to bypass transparency laws and that her private server faced security attacks on multiple occasions. So in a nut shell she jeopardized national security so that she could avoid transparency.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CLINTON_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-05-25-10-31-23

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-personal-email-worry-223559

Is that your comeback for everyone that does not agree with the left, Faux News? I read multiple news sources and the truth is somewhere in the middle of MSNBC and Fox News. In addition I have worked with classified materials for almost 15 years and people on the left and right, who I work with are questioning what she did. This is no small thing, she had declassification privileges for the DoS however, if there was CIA, DIA, NSA or any other agencies material on her server she is fucked. She did not have declassification rights to those agencies material. It is going to be real interesting what the FBI comes out with. That is the information that might be damning to her campaign.
    You're right. Or she might be totally exonerated.
    mrussel1 said:

^^^

Sure she may have, but the burden of proof in this country isn't 'may'.
    Exactly. May is the key word. I'm only privy to what the media tells me. According to everybody, I shouldn't trust the media. I generally don't. That is why I will take the time to read the full report and make up my own mind regarding its cintent. That's the response of a critically thinking citizen.
    edited May 2016

BS44325 said:

I quoted the NY Times isn't that a left leaning paper?
    I don't give a shit where any media leans.

Let me ask you: Have you read any of the original documents in this case at all? The 50,000 emails? The govt's endless investigative reports? The transcripts of all the hearings and depositions?

Until you have, you are as uninformed as everybody else. Get the fuck over this media bullshit. Like I said in the Bernie thread, it's a lazy argument. I prefer to do the harder work of reading the 60 pages. You're going to fault me for that? Oh, okay . . .
    Post edited by what dreams on
    BS44325 said:
    Oh, for God's sake. I guess you missed my point, BS. Have a great day.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,375

BS44325 said:

Yeah we'll see. If they find nothing wrong you'll scream cover up because Faux News will tell you that.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

BS44325 said:

Yeah we'll see. If they find nothing wrong you'll scream cover up because Faux News will tell you that.

If the FBI recommends to prosecute and the DoJ does not, then there is something fishy.

PS. You seem to have an obsession with this Faux News thing. Is that your only counter argument?
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    This is from MSNBC. These are lifelong Democrats. They LOVE Hillary and have her back. For them to all be unified like they are in this video, one by one, saying how unethical and dishonest Hillary has been, is the new low in her entire campaign. PERIOD.

Chuck Todd said that "She could not get confirmed as Attorney General right now" because of her blatant disregard for the rules and dishonesty about it. How in the world could we elect someone President if they couldn't even pass muster for a cabinet position at this point?

Mika Brzezinski said "she is straight out lying right now" and has been all along.

No person has been more faithful to Hillary than Andrea Mitchell Reports and Andrea, when pressed by Mika if Hillary was a liar, said "That's for the American people to decide, but this is indefensible."

This, is from HER OWN CREW.

Please watch THE ENTIRE VIDEO and share it.

https://www.facebook.com/shaunking/videos/1058264634212454/
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,375

BS44325 said:

If the FBI recommends to prosecute and the DoJ does not, then there is something fishy.

PS. You seem to have an obsession with this Faux News thing. Is that your only counter argument?
    No...but it seems to apply.

Faux News has created an alternate universe that republicans live in. The last presidential election is a perfect example.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    stoopid is as stoopid... or
    greedy is as greedy...

take your pic.
    rssesq said:

stoopid is as stoopid... or
    greedy is as greedy...

take your pic.

Her IT admin set up a printer server, ergo she is greedy. Got it.
    BS44325 said:

Totally awesome. I just started reading the IG report linked on the article you posted. On the very first page of the report there is this huge legal statement about how distributing the report outside of the Office of the Inspector General is a criminal act subject to civil or criminal penalties. According to the article "Politico obtained the report." Who's the fucking criminal? Beyond ironic, and I'm not even past the cover page.

BS44325 said:

Totally awesome. I just started reading the IG report linked on the article you posted. On the very first page of the report there is this huge legal statement about how distributing the report outside of the Office of the Inspector General is a criminal act subject to civil or criminal penalties. According to the article "Politico obtained the report." Who's the fucking criminal? Beyond ironic, and I'm not even past the cover page.
    Right. So the fact that you shouldn't be reading it means you should ignore it's findings. Makes a lot of sense.
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Right. So the fact that you shouldn't be reading it means you should ignore it's findings. Makes a lot of sense.
    Can you please quote the part of my statement where I've said we should ignore its findings? I never said to ignore its findings. I have consistently stated that I prefer to reserve judgment until I read the report myself. I have consistently stated that I'm waiting for the people whose full-time job it is to indict her to do their job and indict her. After reading the report tonight, I'm pretty convinced they won't. I'm trying really, really hard to be objective in this conversation, and kind.

BTW, I did finally finish reading the report, and after looking at it carefully for about five hours now, I still feel the same way I did before. Unfortunately, she made some poor judgments regarding her use of email. None of her misjudgments were illegal, and quite honestly, after reading through the details about the myriad of agencies and layers and layers of government policy involving what people are supposed to be doing -- I'd be all "fuck that" too. Reading about the entire State Department's cyber-security problems, not just hers -- I'm still convinced even if she were on a government machine, she'd be no better off. The report fully supports that assertion.

I've decided to open a new thread with my review of the report -- with a link to it so I can back up my summary with evidence, as you all like to yell at me for like I'm a 10th grader or something. You can look or not. I don't care anymore. I've done my homework, and I'm okay with my own conclusions.

Hillary for President 2016
    ^^ Good post. The violation of the State policy is not a crime. There has to be some sort of breach that opens the secrets before a crime is committed. As I've said, in almost all fed regs, there has to be an 'effect' for it to be a crime. Intent is not required, but result is. That's the role of the FBI and DOJ to determine, not the IG.
    You are all whistling past the graveyard.

Shaun King who is no conservative just devestates Hillary here:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-clinton-quit-presidential-race-email-scandal-article-1.2652342

It's over...
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    edited May 2016
    BS44325 said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-clinton-quit-presidential-race-email-scandal-article-1.2652342

It's over...

Not so much a reliable and believable "journalist" either.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/18/youre-white-black-sports-columnist-calls-out-shaun-king-in-series-of-brutal-tweets-causing-the-activist-to-lose-it/

BS44325 said:

It's over...

Not so much a reliable and believable "journalist" either.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/18/youre-white-black-sports-columnist-calls-out-shaun-king-in-series-of-brutal-tweets-causing-the-activist-to-lose-it/

No he isn't but he is a man of the left and her flank is abandoning her.

Perhaps you missed the context of that quote.
This discussion has been closed.