Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    This pretty much puts the nail in the coffin. State Department Inspector General says Hillary didn't follow guidelines, didn't maintain records and didn't cooperate with investigators. Also evidence that she intentionally set up own server to bypass transparency laws and that her private server faced security attacks on multiple occasions. So in a nut shell she jeopardized national security so that she could avoid transparency.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CLINTON_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-05-25-10-31-23

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-personal-email-worry-223559

Time to for the gems to get a new candidate.
  • EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,106
    BS44325 said:

This pretty much puts the nail in the coffin. State Department Inspector General says Hillary didn't follow guidelines, didn't maintain records and didn't cooperate with investigators. Also evidence that she intentionally set up own server to bypass transparency laws and that her private server faced security attacks on multiple occasions. So in a nut shell she jeopardized national security so that she could avoid transparency.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CLINTON_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-05-25-10-31-23

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-personal-email-worry-223559

The Dems have another candidate.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,291
    EarlWelsh said:

BS44325 said:

That's right. Biden.
  • EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,106
    mrussel1 said:

EarlWelsh said:

BS44325 said:

That's right. Biden.
    Hah.
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Joe dropped the ball BIGTIME! Beau would have wanted him to run and now I am forced to vote republican in a presidential election FOR THE FIRST TIME.
    Unless that wench gets pinched by the feds.
  • inmyNCinmyNC amongst many Posts: 243
    I think anyone who has been awake for the last few years knew Hillary had a not so stellar past.. Democratic party should've seen this coming. Most likely too late for Sanders. Trump will take this scandal and run!!!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,857
    inmyNC said:

I think anyone who has been awake for the last few years knew Hillary had a not so stellar past.. Democratic party should've seen this coming. Most likely too late for Sanders. Trump will take this scandal and run!!!

Meanwhile, Trump is supposedly being accused of hanging out with a convicted pedophile and raping a child, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,240
    I don't like trump, I don't think he would make a great president. But I don't fear him being president as much as I fear Clinton and her decisions. I think donations they tried to hide with the Clinton Foundation are even worse and that include uranium ore deals with the Russians. She's willing to sell our national security for her own benefit.
    the only thing Hillary is concerned with is somedat having MORE money than Donald
    PJ_Soul said:

inmyNC said:

Meanwhile, Trump is supposedly being accused of hanging out with a convicted pedophile and raping a child, lol.
    You are referring Jeffrey Epstein I assume? Read that! I don't think anyone accused trump of committing rape.
    inmyNC said:

PJ_Soul said:

inmyNC said:

You are referring Jeffrey Epstein I assume? Read that! I don't think anyone accused trump of committing rape.
    Yeah, a girl has, supposedly. So did Ivana Trump, it seems.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

inmyNC said:

PJ_Soul said:

inmyNC said:

Yeah, a girl has, supposedly. So did Ivana Trump, it seems.
    I haven't heard that but most certainly gonna search for it..
    inmyNC said:

PJ_Soul said:

inmyNC said:

Is he one of the Hollywood executive pedos? lmao

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mace1229 said:

I don't like trump, I don't think he would make a great president. But I don't fear him being president as much as I fear Clinton and her decisions. I think donations they tried to hide with the Clinton Foundation are even worse and that include uranium ore deals with the Russians. She's willing to sell our national security for her own benefit.

You fear Clinton more than the guy threatening to use nukes during his campaign???
    That seems irrational to me.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    yo yo yo
    the establishments got to go
    edited May 2016
    rgambs said:

mace1229 said:

You fear Clinton more than the guy threatening to use nukes during his campaign???
    Me too.
    rgambs said:

mace1229 said:

Yes, I fear the lady with zero regard to national security and selling uranium to Russians for personal gain and allowing the Russians to become the nuclear supergiant more than the guy who rambles off irrational stuff that he wont follow through with because he just likes to talk scary. Seems rational to me.
    What Clinton has done is real, has actually happened and not just threats. Trump is just talk.
    edited May 2016
    I don't find Hillary very scary. I'm not a big fan or anything, but I think she's basically a reasonable woman, and I don't think there is any real reason to assume she is going to start WWIII.
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,827
    I don't think she'll start WWIII either and she wasn't the only one scolded in that State Dept. report. She's already said she wished she hadn't done it that way.
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat said:

I don't think she'll start WWIII either and she wasn't the only one scolded in that State Dept. report. She's already said she wished she hadn't done it that way.

Pobody's nerfect I guess.
    It is too bad that Hillary seems to have done a few things that gave her opponents so much fuel for the fire. I personally don't think that any of those things are completely egregious, and 100% believe that her opposition is blowing it all so far out of proportion that they are basically lying through their teeth. And Republicans are eating it up like crazy, to the point where they think Trump would be a better option. It's nuts.
    mace1229 said:

rgambs said:

mace1229 said:

Yes, I fear the lady with zero regard to national security and selling uranium to Russians for personal gain and allowing the Russians to become the nuclear supergiant more than the guy who rambles off irrational stuff that he wont follow through with because he just likes to talk scary. Seems rational to me.
    I'm sorry, where has she sold uranium for personal gain?
    Kat said:

She broke the law.
    BS44325 said:

Kat said:

She broke the law.
    Here in the States, we have a police force that investigates, a DA that chooses to prosecute, a trial by your peers, and then a decision. Although we fail at it sometimes, we all know that trial in media isn't the way to go. But thanks for your decision.
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Kat said:

She broke the law.
    Here in the States, we have a police force that investigates, a DA that chooses to prosecute, a trial by your peers, and then a decision. Although we fail at it sometimes, we all know that trial in media isn't the way to go. But thanks for your decision.
    The Inspector General stated that she broke the Federal Records Act. The FBI will continue to investigate and decide whether to prosecute. I understand that you're all in for Hillary but am still slightly surprised how willing you are to sweep this transgression under the rug.
    https://youtu.be/Lvsq-9h0BRU

Put her in charge of National Security!
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Kat said:

She broke the law.
    The Inspector General stated that she broke the Federal Records Act. The FBI will continue to investigate and decide whether to prosecute. I understand that you're all in for Hillary but am still slightly surprised how willing you are to sweep this transgression under the rug.
    I don't think that's what he said. He said the she did not follow departmental processes that were designed to be in accordance with Federal Records Act. There's a big difference and if you work or have ever worked in a regulated environment, then you understand what I'm saying.

For example, say I designed a process at work that is implemented to ensure I never violate the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). However, one month the process failed to run properly. The good news is, that I didn't report inaccurate information on anyone's credit report. My failure to execute violated the protocol designed to protect, but since there was no inaccurate information reported, I did not violate the act. That's how I interpret it. The IG is not saying that the any classified information was in open space or breached, only that internal protocol was violated. I don't know the records act, but I would guess there has to be damage as that's how all federal statutes are generally written.
    ^^ and honestly, compared to the other two available candidates, I hardly think this would be a disqualifying action. I've said before I would have rather seen Biden, but that wasn't in the cards.
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Kat said:

She broke the law.
    I don't think that's what he said. He said the she did not follow departmental processes that were designed to be in accordance with Federal Records Act. There's a big difference and if you work or have ever worked in a regulated environment, then you understand what I'm saying.

For example, say I designed a process at work that is implemented to ensure I never violate the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). However, one month the process failed to run properly. The good news is, that I didn't report inaccurate information on anyone's credit report. My failure to execute violated the protocol designed to protect, but since there was no inaccurate information reported, I did not violate the act. That's how I interpret it. The IG is not saying that the any classified information was in open space or breached, only that internal protocol was violated. I don't know the records act, but I would guess there has to be damage as that's how all federal statutes are generally written.
    There were attempted hacks on her system. She was obligated to report those hacks. She failed to report those hacks.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/25/hillary-clinton-failed-report-several-hacking-atte/

Her actions jeopardized national security.
This discussion has been closed.