Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    We are all quite certain NOTHING would at this point. BAHHHHHHHHHHH!

4. It makes zero difference in my support of Hillary.

• Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

What I know is this:
    1. One of the people resigned and the other was terminated
    2. One of them (not sure which) is stating that the footage was edited and demanding the release of the unedited footage.
    3. I'm not for people doing this in any way because I support peaceful politics. If they did what they are being accused of doing, they should be fired. I have no issue with that.

read my reply to germ. The only reason I replied was because apparently he cares, but doesn't care. haha
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Add ducks on the ground to Hilliary resume.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

What I know is this:
    1. One of the people resigned and the other was terminated
    2. One of them (not sure which) is stating that the footage was edited and demanding the release of the unedited footage.
    3. I'm not for people doing this in any way because I support peaceful politics. If they did what they are being accused of doing, they should be fired. I have no issue with that.

read my reply to germ. The only reason I replied was because apparently he cares, but doesn't care. haha
    That was my whole point...happens on both sides. People wearing "Bill Clinton is a Rapist" shirts have been showing up at Clinton stops.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,043
    JC29856 said:

Tells us a lot about how serious the two leading candidates are. Too bad election day isn't October 31.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:

JC29856 said:

Tells us a lot about how serious the two leading candidates are. Too bad election day isn't October 31.
    I thought trump was the ultimate skid mark on the election underoos, Hilliarys duck thing is something you'd expect from trump not a former first lady, U.S. senator, sec of state. its beyond embarrassing. I thought she was "going higher", if a duck is her going hire then i don't know what to think or put past her.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765
    edited October 2016
    Side note: what's this duck thing about? Given the profile pic I've used for years and JC now has a rubber ducky in his too, I'm curious about this, lol. I don't know what it's supposed to mean.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

brianlux said:

JC29856 said:

I thought trump was the ultimate skid mark on the election underoos, Hilliarys duck thing is something you'd expect from trump not a former first lady, U.S. senator, sec of state. its beyond embarrassing. I thought she was "going higher", if a duck is her going hire then i don't know what to think or put past her.
    Ok so Trump has been bringing Bill Clinton's accusers to debates, Benghazi Mom, etc. How does that compare to Donald Duck?

Your false outrage is hilarious.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Side not: what's this duck thing about? Given the profile pic I've used for years and JC now has a rubber ducky in his too, I'm curious about this, lol. I don't know what it's supposed to mean.

Hilliary is very proud of herself for brainstorming the idea of using a duck (Donald) and 1000s of rubber duckies to shame trump for not releasing his tax returns. Donald duck, trump ducking releasing his taxes, get it?
    Me I'm just having alittle fun with it.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Side not: what's this duck thing about? Given the profile pic I've used for years and JC now has a rubber ducky in his too, I'm curious about this, lol. I don't know what it's supposed to mean.

Hilliary is very proud of herself for brainstorming the idea of using a duck (Donald) and 1000s of rubber duckies to shame trump for not releasing his tax returns. Donald duck, trump ducking releasing his taxes, get it?
    Oh I see. Lol, that's silly (not on your part). Even now, I don't even come close to thinking about Donald Duck when I hear the name Donald Trump, because Trump is a household name himself. Donald Duck doesn't trump Trump in adult pop culture IMO. Ha.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Oh I see. Lol, that's silly (not on your part). Even now, I don't even come close to thinking about Donald Duck when I hear the name Donald Trump, because Trump is a household name himself. Donald Duck doesn't trump Trump in adult pop culture IMO. Ha.
    Agree, if you seen any of the Podesta emails about her character and temperament you get clued into how unhuman Hilliary is, explains how unfunny and unpopular she and her duck thing are.
    Totally unbecoming of the future POTUS, yet she wonders why aren't I ahead 50 points.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,875
    JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

It's actually what was done to Bush I I believe in 88. There was a duck that would go from campaign stop to stop, mocking Bush. Bush eventually released them.
  • Options
    Can anyone guess what I'm being for Halloween?

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2016/09/08/dnc-cuts-ties-with-donald-ducks/
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Vladimir Lenin?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

The boy who cried wolf?

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Vladimir Lenin?
    No, funny thou I was reading some posts about me and Leninist Leninism and I remembered the mods reminding the board that posts shouldn't be about individuals, I think you were referenced actually, but i could me mistaken...anyway what's funny is one of my aliasses is Vladimir Joykoff
  • Options
    I'm going as Skeletor from He-man; AKA my senator Dick B
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Vladimir Lenin?
    No, funny thou I was reading some posts about me and Leninist Leninism and I remembered the mods reminding the board that posts shouldn't be about individuals, I think you were referenced actually, but i could me mistaken...anyway what's funny is one of my aliasses is Vladimir Joykoff
    I didn't attack you. I asked you what you believe in or what you advocate for. You can ignore it, but it just seems like a Leninist approach to just tear down. I'm very curious as to how you want the country to look politically.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Vladimir Lenin?
    I didn't attack you. I asked you what you believe in or what you advocate for. You can ignore it, but it just seems like a Leninist approach to just tear down. I'm very curious as to how you want the country to look politically.
    Where did I say or remotely elude to you attacking me? This is an example of why I rarely reply to you. Plus you reference we and us without me having any idea who you speak on behalf of. Not sure if your a mod so I try not to engage or risk more warnings or possible suspension.
  • Options
    Happy United Nations Day to all the Bolsheviki. U know who u are. lmao
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Vladimir Lenin?
    Where did I say or remotely elude to you attacking me? This is an example of why I rarely reply to you. Plus you reference we and us without me having any idea who you speak on behalf of. Not sure if your a mod so I try not to engage or risk more warnings or possible suspension.
    You didn't, but to be frank, I was drawing the distinction between what I wrote asking you about your beliefs, and the situation in which you were gently reprimanded. Whatever you said was modded out before I saw it so I don't know exactly what it was, but it drew a censure.

I'm not sure about your reference to "we and us"... perhaps I wrote that on the other page? But like I said in this one, I'm curious for me, what you believe in. I assume you aren't going to share so I'll let it go.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Vladimir Lenin?
    You didn't, but to be frank, I was drawing the distinction between what I wrote asking you about your beliefs, and the situation in which you were gently reprimanded. Whatever you said was modded out before I saw it so I don't know exactly what it was, but it drew a censure.

I'm not sure about your reference to "we and us"... perhaps I wrote that on the other page? But like I said in this one, I'm curious for me, what you believe in. I assume you aren't going to share so I'll let it go.
    Cool... Like I said it's not about any one person or me.
  • Options
    Here the Clinton campaign response to bird dogging trump supporters inciting violence dressed as Donald Duck.

Come on, how could anyone be incited by Donald the Duck.
  • Options
    The duck thing is purely juvenile, not presidential. Not sure how any could deny this.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    proof pudding

http://ijr.com/2016/10/718604-before-gen-petraeus-was-busted-for-classified-info-violations-hillary-gave-him-some-email-advice/

These new emails show the truth that the separate email system was never a matter of ‘convenience’ for Mrs. Clinton. She wanted to hide her emails from the American people.

It’s now clear why she deleted or withheld so many and why Mrs. Clinton didn’t recall or declined to answer questions about her email security. And her request to Petraeus while he was the Commander of the United States Central Command to communicate with her solely at her unsecure email address shows Hillary Clinton’s willful negligence in handling national defense information.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

proof pudding

http://ijr.com/2016/10/718604-before-gen-petraeus-was-busted-for-classified-info-violations-hillary-gave-him-some-email-advice/

These new emails show the truth that the separate email system was never a matter of ‘convenience’ for Mrs. Clinton. She wanted to hide her emails from the American people.

It’s now clear why she deleted or withheld so many and why Mrs. Clinton didn’t recall or declined to answer questions about her email security. And her request to Petraeus while he was the Commander of the United States Central Command to communicate with her solely at her unsecure email address shows Hillary Clinton’s willful negligence in handling national defense information.

"Blackberry Blues". Must be a form of Duck Depression.

• Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    What if somebody has these emails (real possibility) and releases them after the election and it shows what most of the anti-clinton crowd suspect?
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

What if somebody has these emails (real possibility) and releases them after the election and it shows what most of the anti-clinton crowd suspect?

Would probably take about 4 years to prosecute. But that won't happen. Deep pockets.

• Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    brianlux said:

lukin2006 said:

Would probably take about 4 years to prosecute. But that won't happen. Deep pockets.
    I was wondering if the GOP would start impeachment hearings, especially if it clearly shows what the anti clinton camp speculates, just curious...

I think the deep pockets has definitely benefited her to this point...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

If I had to guess, somebody has them. I don't think releasing them before or after the election will matter.

If I had to guess something like the DNC or Hilliary campaign being involved in a murder is about the only thing that would matter.
This discussion has been closed.