Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Was that podesta Behind her? Why is that guy still employed?
    Basically Clinton can get away with anything and these so-called progressives will allow it. Had this all been a republican, you guys would have been having a field day.
    There's a whole lot of hypocrisy going on around here.

I look forward to the RNCs and the Trump campaign's emails being released. Then we can talk hypocrisy.
    More excuses. Have some accountability. They made the mistake, now own it and man up. Shit, it was their insulting words and it was their unethical behavior, yet instead of apologizing or giving explanations, what do they do? They start to use words like illegal documents which they won't address. The media spins it and you guys play right along. Zero accountability.
    How do you justify it? By pointing the finger and complaining that others did it too. What a shame
    Go back and read your post that I replied to.

I do have accountability. I'm voting for Hillary. And she personally pays me to do so. Early and often.
    Well she did spend 8+ Million dollars employing people to reply on forums, so that isn't completely unreasonable.

Did you have an issue when Assange released leaks on Bush? Were you on the board crying and making excuses?
    Is that something I could easily find on your post history? That would certainly make me a believer of your so-called accountability.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,208
    tonifig8 said:

Basically Clinton can get away with anything and these so-called progressives will allow it. Had this all been a republican, you guys would have been having a field day.

Why wouldn't he be? His emails were hacked and there is nothing there. He's a solid hire.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

JC29856 said:

The lengths some will go to when they are convinced Hilliary is a liar and a cheater.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xzw9DeNsof

Claims that Hilliary uses a tiny earpiece during "debates".

HRC fanboys and girls will say thats a ghost before they would admit she is getting fed answers...the funny thing is yeah this may be a little far fetched, BUT the way she was talking at this last debate sounded like someone that was reciting someone else's words, i actually commented that right off the bat to other people in the room. She was never really engaging, just really robotic and someone that was preoccuppied trying to /remember/recite pre-fed lines
    Not far fetched...just stupid

you'd be right at home, just say'n.

Godfather.

oh godfather....you just dig yourself a deeper hole

The Gern Blansten.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

Why wouldn't he be? His emails were hacked and there is nothing there. He's a solid hire.
    A solid hire? Are you that far up her ass that you no longer have a grip on reality? If you talked the amount of shit that he did, or exposed your company the way he did, would your company continue your employment? Or would they just make excuses that you were hacked? is that how the real world works for the rest of us? Because I'm clearly missing something here.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

A solid hire? Are you that far up her ass that you no longer have a grip on reality? If you talked the amount of shit that he did, or exposed your company the way he did, would your company continue your employment? Or would they just make excuses that you were hacked? is that how the real world works for the rest of us? Because I'm clearly missing something here.
    Yes you are...you are missing that he is doing his job very well and doing it with all of his personal emails being displayed for everyone to see.

If my emails were hacked I would be screwed...at least completely embarrassed.

edit: yes you are clearly missing the "hacked" part of the equation. He didn't "expose" anything....his personal communications were hacked by RUSSIA in an attempt to influence our election. Sounds to me like your head is so far up Trump's ass you have cheeto breath
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on

• Options

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Yes you are...you are missing that he is doing his job very well and doing it with all of his personal emails being displayed for everyone to see.

edit: yes you are clearly missing the "hacked" part of the equation. He didn't "expose" anything....his personal communications were hacked by RUSSIA in an attempt to influence our election. Sounds to me like your head is so far up Trump's ass you have cheeto breath
    They were hacked. Does that excuse the content? Was it not he who said it? Did the hackers force his hands? Did the hackers force Obama to email her on her private server? Do you blame Russia for that too?
    Can you show me the outrage you had over Bush's hacked emails?
    Stop playing dumb and stop being a hypocrite.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

They were hacked. Does that excuse the content? Was it not he who said it? Did the hackers force his hands? Did the hackers force Obama to email her on her private server? Do you blame Russia for that too?
    No I can't show you the outrage I had over Bush's hacked emails. I don't recall any and it's likely I wasn't outraged.

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

You ate your wheaties today!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

What is hypocritical? You don't know how he felt about Bush's emails or that he was or wasn't outraged... plus he hasn't actually displayed any outrage about these emails being hacked. I don't think I have ever seen any post by Gern anywhere that could be called a display of outrage.
    Lol, I think just about anybody would be screwed if tens of thousands of their emails from a span of years were hacked and displayed for the world to see. I bet some would even be surprised by the things they actually said themselves. People can and will email in all kinds of moods, while feelings all kinds of emotions. Things are said that they don't mean, cintext can be tricky, etc. Reading private email exchanges over time is not a very good way to get information, yet they are treated the same way evangelicals treat the Bible.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

What is hypocritical? You don't know how he felt about Bush's emails or that he was or wasn't outraged... plus he hasn't actually displayed any outrage about these emails being hacked. I don't think I have ever seen any post by Gern anywhere that could be called a display of outrage.
    Lol, I think just about anybody would be screwed if tens of thousands of their emails from a span of years were hacked and displayed for the world to see. I bet some would even be surprised by the things they actually said themselves.
    Exactly...that's my point.

Do any of Podesta's emails relate to an off color joke? To calling someone a fuckface? To referring to a woman's giant melons?

So far all I have seen are the inner workings of a political campaign. Nothing illegal, nothing really controversial.

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

It looks like the pivot to Asia is going just as well as the Russian re-set

https://www.yahoo.com/news/duterte-meets-xi-philippines-cozies-beijing-044808788.html

Bang up job by the Obama State Department past and present.

I'm taking it you don't have a firm grasp of US/Filipino relations to begin to understand why their new president is turning his back on the US? Shall we add it to the list of nations to invade?
    My grip is irrelevant. It's Obama and his State Department's grip we should be worried about. I'll just assume you think this is a good thing kind of like Iran going nuclear.
    How long has it been since Iran signed the nuclear agreement? You neocons were screaming they'd have the bomb in a year. Has it been a year? No, I don't think its a good thing that the Philippines has turned toward China but China hasn't been fucking with them since 1898 so I can understand why they've turned their back on the US and resent our imperialist ways. You neocons on the other hand "create your own realities." How's Canada's relationship with the Philippines?
    Couldn't be better. My whole neighbourhood is Filipino and I interact with many on a daily basis. They are very pro-west, very hard working, and are far more religious then most in these parts. I haven't talked to anybody about Duterte yet but you might have misdiagnosed why they are turning towards China. They are not turning towards China because of American "imperialist ways" but because Obama has not guaranteed their defence in the South China Sea. China has been making threatening moves and the Philippines is calculating
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

It looks like the pivot to Asia is going just as well as the Russian re-set

https://www.yahoo.com/news/duterte-meets-xi-philippines-cozies-beijing-044808788.html

Bang up job by the Obama State Department past and present.

I'm taking it you don't have a firm grasp of US/Filipino relations to begin to understand why their new president is turning his back on the US? Shall we add it to the list of nations to invade?
    My grip is irrelevant. It's Obama and his State Department's grip we should be worried about. I'll just assume you think this is a good thing kind of like Iran going nuclear.
    I take it you think it's a good thing for the US to align itself with dictatorships.
    That depends.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

No, we can't because there are 22 million deleted emails missing from government servers during the Bush Administration. Nor do we have emails from the RNC. Would love to see them though. And the 22 million missing emails from Shrub, Darth and Turd Blossom. Did Bush have hacked emails?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    JC29856 said:

They always receive return on investment. Are you shocked by that?

Well that ended abruptly! "Project Veritas" poof goes Hilliary
    Is it just me or am I the only one who wouldn't want those two "men" standing behind her anywhere near young children. Ma Mook and Podesta look like acoupla pedarasses. lmao
    https://youtu.be/UDA_liuy0-o
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

AND ON THE SHABBOT TOO, FOR SHAME, LOL
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    How can you say that when the other candidate is literally being accused of raping a 13 year old, has admitted to walking in on underage girls changing and has also admitted to grabbing women in an inappropriate sexual manner?
  • Options
    cuz both candidates are HORRIBLE and if those 2 were standing behind ANYONE, they'd still look like pedos. Would u leave your kids with someone who looks like that thing Podesta? and Ma-Mook looks like a cross between Adam Lanza, Jeffrey Dahmer, Jared Fogle and half the guys on To Catch a Predator.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I guess you hillary supporters are just going to have to accept some folks will not consider her your president when elected ... those days may be gone when people rally behind a person just because she/he got elected.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

I guess you hillary supporters are just going to have to accept some folks will not consider her your president when elected ... those days may be gone when people rally behind a person just because she/he got elected.

Regardless of what you consider, if elected she will be president. It sounds like you are the one that will need to accept that.

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,312
    unsung said:

Ha!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,003
    lukin2006 said:

People don't need to rally behind her. People do need to consider her their President. I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton but no Republic can stand when it's citizens refuse to accept election results they don't like.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    unsung said:

That's pretty funny
  • Options
    His daddy did, still alive.
    unsung said:

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    unsung said:

Lol...there prob is some truth that we let him live longer than expected given the bush saudi ties, eventually he chose to die quickly from a bullet versus the slow painful death from cancer
  • Options
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/10/24/trump-supporter-arrested-for-assault-at-clinton-event.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Let me guess...a Clinton plant?
    A man wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt attacked a person at a campaign event for Hillary Clinton in North Carolina on Sunday. The man was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor after punching another person at the Charlotte event, local police told CNN. It was not clear what, if anything, prompted the attack. The assault reportedly did not cause serious injuries. Clinton responded to the disruption by saying, “Some people are just sore losers; we just have to keep going.” The assault is the latest episode of violence in a presidential race plagued by angry protests and clashes at rallies, with Trump sometimes egging on his supporters. Yet the violence has not been limited to Trump’s events. A GOP county headquarters in North Carolina was firebombed this month, with threats made to Republicans to “leave town or else.”

• Options

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/10/24/trump-supporter-arrested-for-assault-at-clinton-event.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

A man wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt attacked a person at a campaign event for Hillary Clinton in North Carolina on Sunday. The man was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor after punching another person at the Charlotte event, local police told CNN. It was not clear what, if anything, prompted the attack. The assault reportedly did not cause serious injuries. Clinton responded to the disruption by saying, “Some people are just sore losers; we just have to keep going.” The assault is the latest episode of violence in a presidential race plagued by angry protests and clashes at rallies, with Trump sometimes egging on his supporters. Yet the violence has not been limited to Trump’s events. A GOP county headquarters in North Carolina was firebombed this month, with threats made to Republicans to “leave town or else.”
    Do you have any comments on the operatives the Clinton people used to disrupt Trump events? Wasn't she called out for it during the debate? Maybe you can use her response and post it here?
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

Do you have any comments on the operatives the Clinton people used to disrupt Trump events? Wasn't she called out for it during the debate? Maybe you can use her response and post it here?

Let's assume it's true....who cares? They all do it.

• Options
    edited October 2016

Let's assume it's true....who cares? They all do it.

You just posted an article regarding the Trump people doing it. Apparently you care.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    tonifig8 said:

What I know is this:
    1. One of the people resigned and the other was terminated
    2. One of them (not sure which) is stating that the footage was edited and demanding the release of the unedited footage.
    3. I'm not for people doing this in any way because I support peaceful politics. If they did what they are being accused of doing, they should be fired. I have no issue with that.
    4. It makes zero difference in my support of Hillary.
This discussion has been closed.