Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,663
    I am pretty sure I am one of those 24 million cases of incorrectly registered voters, which they are quoting as the voter fraud issue. I moved and did not change my address and will be voting in a neighboring district
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/06/13/did-the-clinton-foundation-raise-hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars-for-a-hospital-in-haiti-that-was-never-built/

Regarding the Haiti/Clinton Foundation bullshit.

Can we use facts? Some of you say you aren't republicans, etc. yet you just vomit out the right wing bullshit about a lot of these subjects.

Does it matter that ye hee lee's name is sprinkled thoughout the Podesta emails as Clinton surrogate?
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
  • Options
    I don't see nothing WONG, wit a little bump and grind
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    The wi tu low thing was just hilarious. I remember when that happened. Talk about punked.
  • Options
  • Options
    How not to be bombed when the bombs are dropping all around you? Donate $12M to CF.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/21/huma-on-hillarys-12m-morocco-fiasco-she-created-this-mess-and-she-knows-it/
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

ciò che è il mondo vengono a quando daranno voto per qualcuno che si basa sulla loro paura e l'odio?

This is 'merica
    Speak 'merican
    :murica:
    just responding to the other italian nonsense.

"what has the world come to when they will vote for someone based on their fear and hatred?"
    non è la paura e l'odio è visto attraverso la menzogna e l'inganno, nessun candidato è perfetto
    e non molti nel nostro tempo di vita sono stati effettivamente in grado di eseguire i compiti e le responsabilità di questa nazione richiede come predident e Trump non possono essere sia ma Hillary ha dimostrato oltre ogni ragionevole dubbio che le sue intenzioni per ufficio non sono per le persone.

I thought you guy's were good with diversity ?

Godfather.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,208
    JC29856 said:

How not to be bombed when the bombs are dropping all around you? Donate $12M to CF.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/21/huma-on-hillarys-12m-morocco-fiasco-she-created-this-mess-and-she-knows-it/

wow...the New York Post. Got anything from the National Enquirer?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    The lengths some will go to when they are convinced Hilliary is a liar and a cheater.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xzw9DeNsof

Claims that Hilliary uses a tiny earpiece during "debates".
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Ah... there are two key points.

1. Hillary was a private citizen
    2. She didn't go

• Options
    JC29856 said:

The lengths some will go to when they are convinced Hilliary is a liar and a cheater.

man you are really losing it...do you honestly believe this shit or are you just fucking with us?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,179

ciò che è il mondo vengono a quando daranno voto per qualcuno che si basa sulla loro paura e l'odio?

This is 'merica
    Speak 'merican

"what has the world come to when they will vote for someone based on their fear and hatred?"
    non è la paura e l'odio è visto attraverso la menzogna e l'inganno, nessun candidato è perfetto
    e non molti nel nostro tempo di vita sono stati effettivamente in grado di eseguire i compiti e le responsabilità di questa nazione richiede come predident e Trump non possono essere sia ma Hillary ha dimostrato oltre ogni ragionevole dubbio che le sue intenzioni per ufficio non sono per le persone.

Godfather.

I am, which is why I responded in kind. the content was nonsense, not the language. But why can't you post your own words, instead of copying and pasting text from someone else? it's very clear the above was not from your brain.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited October 2016

This is 'merica
    Speak 'merican

Godfather.

I am, which is why I responded in kind. the content was nonsense, not the language. But why can't you post your own words, instead of copying and pasting text from someone else? it's very clear the above was not from your brain.
    you'd be surprised compagno.....but no big deal.

Godfather.
  • Options

This is 'merica
    Speak 'merican

Godfather.

you'd be surprised compagno.....but no big deal.

Godfather.
    agreed

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

HRC fanboys and girls will say thats a ghost before they would admit she is getting fed answers...the funny thing is yeah this may be a little far fetched, BUT the way she was talking at this last debate sounded like someone that was reciting someone else's words, i actually commented that right off the bat to other people in the room. She was never really engaging, just really robotic and someone that was preoccuppied trying to /remember/recite pre-fed lines
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

JC29856 said:

HRC fanboys and girls will say thats a ghost before they would admit she is getting fed answers...the funny thing is yeah this may be a little far fetched, BUT the way she was talking at this last debate sounded like someone that was reciting someone else's words, i actually commented that right off the bat to other people in the room. She was never really engaging, just really robotic and someone that was preoccuppied trying to /remember/recite pre-fed lines

Politifact is a non-partisan research site. It's not a left wing shill.

You are confusing preparation with being fed answers. She is immensely knowledgeable on the issues. That's what happens when you've been paying attention since 1970.
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

JC29856 said:

Not far fetched...just stupid

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,751

I am pretty sure I am one of those 24 million cases of incorrectly registered voters, which they are quoting as the voter fraud issue. I moved and did not change my address and will be voting in a neighboring district

Sounds like you're part of the election "rigging". How much is Hillary paying you? Or did she just use threats?
  • Options

This is 'merica
    Speak 'merican
    or at least Yiddish, lol

• Options

pjalive21 said:

JC29856 said:

Not far fetched...just stupid

you'd be right at home, just say'n.

Godfather.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,492
    pjalive21 said:

JC29856 said:

Haha so you actually believe she was wearing an ear piece lol damn you believe all the conspiracy bullshit have you come to grips that Obama is an American just like you !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

you'd be right at home, just say'n.

Godfather.

wow, keep em coming.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    edited October 2016
    Clinton made a funny joke last night. It went something like this:

"When people see the statue of liberty, they see freedom. When Donald trump sees her, he sees a 4,maybe a 5 if she gets rid of the torch and the tablet." That's funny.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    That is funny

• Options
    "grab her by the liberty"
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,751
    edited October 2016
    Miss Clinton if you're nasty.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,605

Miss Clinton if you're nasty.

That's "Madame President" if you're nasty
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,663

Sounds like you're part of the election "rigging". How much is Hillary paying you? Or did she just use threats?
    Well, since you ask...Podesta is emailing me from a private server with emails labeled (C) saying they are going to commit another Benghazi if I don't vote for her. If that doesn't work they have offered to pay me out through the Clinton Foundation for my vote.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Well, since you ask...Podesta is emailing me from a private server with emails labeled (C) saying they are going to commit another Benghazi if I don't vote for her. If that doesn't work they have offered to pay me out through the Clinton Foundation for my vote.
    Throw in a Madonna bj, and you are all in!
    Post edited by Kat on
This discussion has been closed.