Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited September 2016
    Really though, Clinton News Network and MSNBC, as biased and hard-on for Hillary as they are STILL must, broadcast. Trump. Even when the current president is speaking.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    I wouldn't know. I don't watch any major news networks at all. I cancelled my subscription to them over a year ago.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Wasn't talking to you personally.
  • Options

Yeah she must be close to death by now no , really people what do you want from this woman to do , every time she farts should she tells us what she had for breakfast , lunch & dinner ..

Wait just a goddammit minute......

Hillary farts?

:fearful:
    and farts. Sometimes it is the first question we nurses ask our patients: "Are you passing gas?"
    :smiley:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Why didn't her secret service bring her to the hospital like normal people? To go "home" to her daughter's just makes it all look the more secretive.

She may have begun to recover after getting into an air conditioned environment. Her doctor did see her that day, pretty standard. There is a copy of a letter of her last physical (2015) including lab results here, for the medical professionals in the crowd. Her vital signs are within normal limits, normal EKG, and lab testing. Total cholesterol 195, HDL 64, LDL 118, triglycerides 69. Due to family history she had a thorough cardiac exam including a carotid ultrasound. All normal. heavy.com/news/2016/09/lisa-bardack-hillary-clinton-physician-doctor-bio-who-is-medical-degree-health-record-statement-caremount-medical/
    I know I wouldn't go to the hospital if I were feeling woozy from overexertion while dealing with pneumonia or the flu or whatever. That was clearly not an ER situation. She just needed a lie-down.
    Moving on..... Um.... I actually forget anything else about her. There is just this fog of medical hoopla and email blahblahs. I guess the right wing media's plan is working, lol.
    And you aren't a candidate for President.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Why didn't her secret service bring her to the hospital like normal people? To go "home" to her daughter's just makes it all look the more secretive.

She may have begun to recover after getting into an air conditioned environment. Her doctor did see her that day, pretty standard. There is a copy of a letter of her last physical (2015) including lab results here, for the medical professionals in the crowd. Her vital signs are within normal limits, normal EKG, and lab testing. Total cholesterol 195, HDL 64, LDL 118, triglycerides 69. Due to family history she had a thorough cardiac exam including a carotid ultrasound. All normal. heavy.com/news/2016/09/lisa-bardack-hillary-clinton-physician-doctor-bio-who-is-medical-degree-health-record-statement-caremount-medical/
    I know I wouldn't go to the hospital if I were feeling woozy from overexertion while dealing with pneumonia or the flu or whatever. That was clearly not an ER situation. She just needed a lie-down.
    Moving on..... Um.... I actually forget anything else about her. There is just this fog of medical hoopla and email blahblahs. I guess the right wing media's plan is working, lol.
    No. if I were I'd be even less likely to be wasting my and the hospital's time with such a visit.
    Not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but are you suggesting that the presidential nominee should be way overreacting to illness for some reason?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

No. if I were I'd be even less likely to be wasting my and the hospital's time with such a visit.
    Not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but are you suggesting that the presidential nominee should be way overreacting to illness for some reason?
    I doubt that. As a potential leader of this country I'm sure any rational person would prefer to be checked out.

But it doesn't matter, the story would just change again anyway.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

I doubt that. As a potential leader of this country I'm sure any rational person would prefer to be checked out.

So you don't think Hillary is rational?? I seriously doubt even you would take the time to go to the ER if if were your body and you knew you felt okay and didn't need that kind of medical attention. Good God, this lady was the Secretary of State. I think she is capable of deciding if she needs urgent medical care or not! Holy fuck, is she 68 or 8?? You're acting like she's a little kid who can't make her own good decisions about her health.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

So you don't think Hillary is rational??
    Are you being serious?
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I didn't think it was scary. She looked like any person who became unsteady on her feet.
    I fainted once, just out of pure fear. I bet anything I looked a lot more fucked up and scary than Hillary when I did it. I hit the ground like a brick and it just got worse from there, lol.

She was proped up. She was conscious and couldn't walk. Her head was shaking with every step, kind of like a seizure (not saying it was a seizure). It was creepy and scary.

Also, my point is that her camp did not do a good job of handling the situation. They could have made things clear from the very beginning. It seems Axelrod got it right
    I don't think the campaign is the problem. It's people's incessant need to know yesterday what's going to happen tomorrow. For goodness sake, can we all just slow down? I see this as a societal problem in general. Everyone's in a rush. Tell me now, tell me now, tell me now, now, now!!!!

I see nothing wrong with Clinton taking two days to figure out what statement to make. I see nothing wrong with her changing her mind about travel after seeing how she feels each day. What on this green earth did people talk about before the 24 hour news cycle? Four days later, and all the talking heads can do is say the same damn thing over and over because the pace of real life cannot keep up with their need to hear themselves talk.
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I didn't think it was scary. She looked like any person who became unsteady on her feet.
    I fainted once, just out of pure fear. I bet anything I looked a lot more fucked up and scary than Hillary when I did it. I hit the ground like a brick and it just got worse from there, lol.

She was proped up. She was conscious and couldn't walk. Her head was shaking with every step, kind of like a seizure (not saying it was a seizure). It was creepy and scary.

Also, my point is that her camp did not do a good job of handling the situation. They could have made things clear from the very beginning. It seems Axelrod got it right
    I don't think the campaign is the problem. It's people's incessant need to know yesterday what's going to happen tomorrow. For goodness sake, can we all just slow down? I see this as a societal problem in general. Everyone's in a rush. Tell me now, tell me now, tell me now, now, now!!!!

I see nothing wrong with Clinton taking two days to figure out what statement to make. I see nothing wrong with her changing her mind about travel after seeing how she feels each day. What on this green earth did people talk about before the 24 hour news cycle? Four days later, and all the talking heads can do is say the same damn thing over and over because the pace of real life cannot keep up with their need to hear themselves talk.
    :clap::clap:
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    DNC still pushing the Russia sponsored cyber attack line even thou there is zero proof. We really do deserve everything we get.
  • Options
    Anyone who lived in NYC during Mrs.Clinton's term as Senator knows she is beyond full of sh*t. I am certainly not voting for the other guy, but there is no way she gets my vote, and I think it would be a disgrace for any New Yorker (who isn't suffering from amnesia) to support her.

I am pretty sure I will write in "Jeffrey Allen Ament" in November.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

DNC still pushing the Russia sponsored cyber attack line even thou there is zero proof. We really do deserve everything we get.

That's like blaming your spouse because she checked your text messages to find you'd been cheating on her.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    I think she has these episodes more often than they wanted to let be known. They may not be dangerous, but who knows. One things for sure the crazy old bag has dementia for certain. Her shits deteriorating upstairs rapidly. I'm guessing that when term two rolls around she's unable to run another campaign, if she even makes it the first four years in office. Hopefully she has some bright minds pulling the strings for her because she's a mess.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

Yeah she must be close to death by now no , really people what do you want from this woman to do , every time she farts should she tells us what she had for breakfast , lunch & dinner ..

Wait just a goddammit minute......

Hillary farts?

:fearful:
    Lol thanks .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,019

I think she has these episodes more often than they wanted to let be known. They may not be dangerous, but who knows. One things for sure the crazy old bag has dementia for certain. Her shits deteriorating upstairs rapidly. I'm guessing that when term two rolls around she's unable to run another campaign, if she even makes it the first four years in office. Hopefully she has some bright minds pulling the strings for her because she's a mess.

You surmise that Clinton has episodes of faintness on a regular basis (and not the once which was seen), based on nothing at all. Then you surmise that she has dementia "for certain", again, based on nothing at all. Then you say she's "a mess", based on nothing at all. The trend here is "nothing at all", which is exactly what information you've shared of any value.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

Oooh like Reagan?
  • Options
    Powell:
    Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.”
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Purely coincidental Clinton donor list!
    These Russians are cyber attacking our democracy.

#1 Matthew Berzun … Ambassador to UK
    #2 Julius Genachowski … Former chairman to FCC
    #3 Frank Sanchez…. Under secretary of commerce
    #8 Kirk Wagner… Ambassador to Singapore
    #9 Alan Solomont … Ambassador to Spain
    #11 John Roos… Ambassador to Japan
    #12 Nicole Avant… Ambassador to Bahamas
    #13 Eileen Chamberlain Donahoe … Ambassador to the UN
    #16 Steve Westly – CFO of California
    #17 Don Beyer – Ambassador to Switzerland
    #21 Don Gips – Ambassador to South Africa
    #22 Howard Gutman – Ambassador to Belgium
    #24 Cynthia Stroum – Ambassador to Luxembourg
    #27 Mark Gilbert – Ambassador to New Zealand
    #31 Norm Eisen – Ambassador to Czech Republic
    #37 Bruce Oreck – Ambassador to Finland
    #43 Tony West – deputy Attorney General
    #45 Bill Kennard – Ambassador to EU
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    Plead the fifth or end up Seth Rich

https://youtu.be/0z4szJfx8Fs
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Anybody who cares about Hillary's health cannot be ok with this.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/hillary-clinton-health-robby-mook-tim-kaine/

She collapses/faints/loses balance and doesn't see a doctor until Chappaqua according to Mook. Based on her medical history even if it was overheating secondary to bacterial pneumonia she should have seen someone right away. I was under the assumption that she must have seen a doctor at Chelsea's but apparently this is not so. This is absolute malpractice by her staff and the secret service who should have insisted that she receive medical care immediately. You don't take chances with this shit because even if the odds are remote in a 69 year old this could have been lethal.

Only doctors are subject to malpractice charges. Hillary is in charge of her own body. The Secret Service or her staff can't force her to see a doctor. I would be shocked if it wasn't suggested to her. She likely refused... which isn't surprising, given her circumstances. Dumb, but not surprising. A lot if not most POTUS candidates would probably act the same way. They are basically all obsessed with the campaign and will usually fight like dogs to prevent anything getting in the way of their goal.
    I am not talking about the legal definition of malpractice I am talking about doing what is right. If this is your loved one...your mother...it doesn't matter what their demand is. Based on her medical history you get her to a doctor right away. You don't bring her back to an apartment to chill and then have her walkout on her own. A massive gamble was taken with her life right there even though the risk of a further adverse event was low. If she is President and the same thing happens everybody would insist upon this. It honestly seems like the people who support her the most actually care for her the least. Her care was not handled correctly. End of story.
    Seems a bit over dramatic. A massive gamble?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Purely coincidental Clinton donor list!
    These Russians are cyber attacking our democracy.

#1 Matthew Berzun … Ambassador to UK
    #2 Julius Genachowski … Former chairman to FCC
    #3 Frank Sanchez…. Under secretary of commerce
    #8 Kirk Wagner… Ambassador to Singapore
    #9 Alan Solomont … Ambassador to Spain
    #11 John Roos… Ambassador to Japan
    #12 Nicole Avant… Ambassador to Bahamas
    #13 Eileen Chamberlain Donahoe … Ambassador to the UN
    #16 Steve Westly – CFO of California
    #17 Don Beyer – Ambassador to Switzerland
    #21 Don Gips – Ambassador to South Africa
    #22 Howard Gutman – Ambassador to Belgium
    #24 Cynthia Stroum – Ambassador to Luxembourg
    #27 Mark Gilbert – Ambassador to New Zealand
    #31 Norm Eisen – Ambassador to Czech Republic
    #37 Bruce Oreck – Ambassador to Finland
    #43 Tony West – deputy Attorney General
    #45 Bill Kennard – Ambassador to EU

It's hilarious to me that the Clinton's refer to Obama as "that man". Would be great if "that man" and "that women" had a portrait painted of them embracing, they could donate it to the Clinton Foundation.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    On January 29, U.S. government debt surpassed a record $19 TRILLION.
    It took over 200 years to rack up the first $1 trillion in debt. But today, the debt is soaring. In fact, Washington has racked up the last $1 trillion of debt in JUST 14 MONTHS.
    if this is true why would we keep going with same ol' business usual politicians ?

Godfather.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,208

It took over 200 years to rack up the first $1 trillion in debt. But today, the debt is soaring. In fact, Washington has racked up the last $1 trillion of debt in JUST 14 MONTHS.
    if this is true why would we keep going with same ol' business usual politicians ?

Godfather.

If that is true why would you vote for a guy who has a plan that will increase it even further?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/donald-trump-budget-deficit-225389
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

It is not overreacting. Based on her age and medical history there is a small chance she could have been having a stroke. One which could have killed her. While rare nobody who was with her that we know of had the capability to rule that out.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Godfather.

If that is true why would you vote for a guy who has a plan that will increase it even further?

if Trump is elected I'm willing to bet he shrinks our deficit.....that in it's self sounds odd...."our deficit" we entrusted or voters entrusted (I didn't vote for him) a person to run our country and while attempting to do so sky rockets the deficit and does it while cutting back on our military spending........wrong guy for the job but we have been stuck with him so let's see what Trump (hopefully) can do to turn this mess around.

Godfather.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,208

Godfather.

if Trump is elected I'm willing to bet he shrinks our deficit.....that in it's self sounds odd...."our deficit" we entrusted or voters entrusted (I didn't vote for him) a person to run our country and while attempting to do so sky rockets the deficit and does it while cutting back on our military spending........wrong guy for the job but we have been stuck with him so let's see what Trump (hopefully) can do to turn this mess around.

Godfather.

He's talking about cutting taxes and increasing our military....that won't decrease the deficit bud, we've been there before
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited September 2016

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Anybody who cares about Hillary's health cannot be ok with this.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/hillary-clinton-health-robby-mook-tim-kaine/

She collapses/faints/loses balance and doesn't see a doctor until Chappaqua according to Mook. Based on her medical history even if it was overheating secondary to bacterial pneumonia she should have seen someone right away. I was under the assumption that she must have seen a doctor at Chelsea's but apparently this is not so. This is absolute malpractice by her staff and the secret service who should have insisted that she receive medical care immediately. You don't take chances with this shit because even if the odds are remote in a 69 year old this could have been lethal.

Only doctors are subject to malpractice charges. Hillary is in charge of her own body. The Secret Service or her staff can't force her to see a doctor. I would be shocked if it wasn't suggested to her. She likely refused... which isn't surprising, given her circumstances. Dumb, but not surprising. A lot if not most POTUS candidates would probably act the same way. They are basically all obsessed with the campaign and will usually fight like dogs to prevent anything getting in the way of their goal.
    I am not talking about the legal definition of malpractice I am talking about doing what is right. If this is your loved one...your mother...it doesn't matter what their demand is. Based on her medical history you get her to a doctor right away. You don't bring her back to an apartment to chill and then have her walkout on her own. A massive gamble was taken with her life right there even though the risk of a further adverse event was low. If she is President and the same thing happens everybody would insist upon this. It honestly seems like the people who support her the most actually care for her the least. Her care was not handled correctly. End of story.
    Seems a bit over dramatic. A massive gamble?
    It's absolutely a massive gamble. If you are 69 years old with a history of previous falls, on coumadin for clotting episodes including a clot to the brain, hypothyroidism, and now pneumonia then the symptoms she exhibited absolutely require immediate medical assessment. Even if the risk of a lethal adverse event is low it is certainly not zero and her wants or desires to avoid an ER should have been waived off. Again I was under the assumption the she received care in Chelsea's apartment but according to her campaign that is not the case. People can quote her 2015 health report all they want but that report is almost a year old and she needed an updated assessment which would include blood work, a cardiac assessment and a neurological assessment. That would be proper standard of care for anybody with her health history. This is not about the election but about someone's well being.
    Post edited by BS44325 on
This discussion has been closed.