Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    edited September 2016
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

As if you have any greater knowledge regarding her health and subsequent treatment, professor.

That's the point. The people who say "She's fine" are just as bad as the people who claim "She's dying". Neither you or I or apparently any of the people who were with her have the ability to make a diagnosis. That is why you get her to a hospital immediately and not back to her daughter's apartment followed by a limited check-up later in the day. That's just one of the few things I learned during my hospital residency.
    Well, taking her back to her daughters place seems to have worked. Hard to argue with the results.
    I wouldn't argue with this but I would still argue that it is a gamble. People brush off chest tightness all the time and some end up dying from a heart attack. She has the medical history of someone who could be prone to a stroke. That doesn't mean she will ever have one but it does mean that episodes such as hers should certainly be investigated on a more urgent basis then what was apparently done. People's partisanship is preventing them from looking at this from a purely medical standpoint.
    You. Weren't. There.
    Nobody. Who. Could. Make. A. Proper. Diagnosis. Was. That. Is. Why. You. Go. To. The. Hospital.
    Grown ups make those decisions for themselves. Are you one of those people who go running to the hospital when you have the flu or bronchitis or what? She knew she had pneumonia and knew she was taking antibiotics, so why would she go running to the hospital just because she was experiencing symptoms of what was already being treated? Geez, I just hope some of you saying these things don't practice it in real life because that would mean that you are a burden on the healthcare system.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Clinton didn't go to the ER. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, her staff fucked up! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Who gives a fuck?

Where's the outrage over Trump not releasing his medical records on Dr. Oz? Where's the concern for Trump's health that so far we know nothing about? Where's the fair and balanced from the fair and balanced crowd?

And seriously, President Ford took a header just about every time he stepped off a plane. Hillary coughs and she's on her deathbed and a whole lot of people are speculating despite Hillary having released more medical records than Trump. Any reason to bash her, any reason at all.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Is this really the "end of the story?"

This is a complete dodge of a serious issue. Trump should release his records. That doesn't change the fact that Clinton should have gone to the hospital for a proper diagnosis. Anyone who really cares about her well being including her own daughter for f sakes should have insisted upon this.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Clinton didn't go to the ER. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, her staff fucked up! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Who gives a fuck?

Where's the outrage over Trump not releasing his medical records on Dr. Oz? Where's the concern for Trump's health that so far we know nothing about? Where's the fair and balanced from the fair and balanced crowd?

And seriously, President Ford took a header just about every time he stepped off a plane. Hillary coughs and she's on her deathbed and a whole lot of people are speculating despite Hillary having released more medical records than Trump. Any reason to bash her, any reason at all.

This is a complete dodge of a serious issue. Trump should release his records. That doesn't change the fact that Clinton should have gone to the hospital for a proper diagnosis. Anyone who really cares about her well being including her own daughter for f sakes should have insisted upon this.
    What a load of crap.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299

even king david realizes...

David Axelrod ‏@davidaxelrod Sep 12
    Antibiotics can take care of pneumonia. What's the cure for an unhealthy penchant for privacy that repeatedly creates unnecessary problems?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

As if you have any greater knowledge regarding her health and subsequent treatment, professor.

That's the point. The people who say "She's fine" are just as bad as the people who claim "She's dying". Neither you or I or apparently any of the people who were with her have the ability to make a diagnosis. That is why you get her to a hospital immediately and not back to her daughter's apartment followed by a limited check-up later in the day. That's just one of the few things I learned during my hospital residency.
    Well, taking her back to her daughters place seems to have worked. Hard to argue with the results.
    I wouldn't argue with this but I would still argue that it is a gamble. People brush off chest tightness all the time and some end up dying from a heart attack. She has the medical history of someone who could be prone to a stroke. That doesn't mean she will ever have one but it does mean that episodes such as hers should certainly be investigated on a more urgent basis then what was apparently done. People's partisanship is preventing them from looking at this from a purely medical standpoint.
    You. Weren't. There.
    Nobody. Who. Could. Make. A. Proper. Diagnosis. Was. That. Is. Why. You. Go. To. The. Hospital.
    Why waste time diagnosing something that you already know what it is? The doctors know what caused it. Hillary knows what caused it. Her handlers know what caused it. They all know what to do. Bill said she faints frequently.
    At the time nobody who was on site could say they know what caused it. Her health history includes not just pneumonia but a number of other things. The assumption of dehydration secondary to pneumonia would be on the differential diagnosis list but it could not be confirmed without a full medical assessment. It was medically risky to make that assumption even if it turned out to be ultimately right.
    How do you know no one on site didn't know? I am just explaining why she may not have needed to go to the ER. You simultaneously choose to believe there is some known medical issue she is hiding from us but at the same time accuse her of not knowing what medical problems she has and that she should go to the ER every time she has an episode.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,813
    If Hillary died on the debate stage and Donald Trump bench pressed her lifeless body 100 times, I would vote for the dead body in the casket over Trump. Furthermore, I'll take Tim Kaine over Mike Pence any day of the week.

Casket / Kaine for President 2016
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    tonifig8 said:

Unedited version:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N4NGNhT0_iY&feature=youtu.be&t=57s

Thanks Charlie rose for making it clear that Bill Clinton would be the one who knows the situation best. We can all put an end to this conversation now

Frequently.

Bam.

BTW, he doesn't sound so good himself.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Why didn't her secret service bring her to the hospital like normal people? To go "home" to her daughter's just makes it all look the more secretive.

She may have begun to recover after getting into an air conditioned environment. Her doctor did see her that day, pretty standard. There is a copy of a letter of her last physical (2015) including lab results here, for the medical professionals in the crowd. Her vital signs are within normal limits, normal EKG, and lab testing. Total cholesterol 195, HDL 64, LDL 118, triglycerides 69. Due to family history she had a thorough cardiac exam including a carotid ultrasound. All normal. heavy.com/news/2016/09/lisa-bardack-hillary-clinton-physician-doctor-bio-who-is-medical-degree-health-record-statement-caremount-medical/
    I know I wouldn't go to the hospital if I were feeling woozy from overexertion while dealing with pneumonia or the flu or whatever. That was clearly not an ER situation. She just needed a lie-down.
    Moving on..... Um.... I actually forget anything else about her. There is just this fog of medical hoopla and email blahblahs. I guess the right wing media's plan is working, lol.
    And you aren't a candidate for President.
    No. if I were I'd be even less likely to be wasting my and the hospital's time with such a visit.
    Not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but are you suggesting that the presidential nominee should be way overreacting to illness for some reason?
    I doubt that. As a potential leader of this country I'm sure any rational person would prefer to be checked out.

But it doesn't matter, the story would just change again anyway.
    So you don't think Hillary is rational??
    Are you being serious?
    Yeah, why? Do you expect me to think Clinton isn't rational?
    I find her to be the most corrupt, disgusting, dishonorable, unethical, lying, and spineless person I've seen in politics if not in general.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

You. Weren't. There.
    Why waste time diagnosing something that you already know what it is? The doctors know what caused it. Hillary knows what caused it. Her handlers know what caused it. They all know what to do. Bill said she faints frequently.
    At the time nobody who was on site could say they know what caused it. Her health history includes not just pneumonia but a number of other things. The assumption of dehydration secondary to pneumonia would be on the differential diagnosis list but it could not be confirmed without a full medical assessment. It was medically risky to make that assumption even if it turned out to be ultimately right.
    How do you know no one on site didn't know? I am just explaining why she may not have needed to go to the ER. You simultaneously choose to believe there is some known medical issue she is hiding from us but at the same time accuse her of not knowing what medical problems she has and that she should go to the ER every time she has an episode.
    I never said she is hiding anything. I am making my point based on the known medical conditions she has. Her campaign says that she wasn't seen by a medical professional until Chappaqua. Based on her know medical conditions that was a mistake.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

What a load of crap.
    How so?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

If you think its a serious issue.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    CM189191 said:

If Hillary died on the debate stage and Donald Trump bench pressed her lifeless body 100 times, I would vote for the dead body in the casket over Trump. Furthermore, I'll take Tim Kaine over Mike Pence any day of the week.

This is the only worthwhile post on this thread in the last 5 days. After the first page of comments, the topic should have been killed.

For the record, I would prefer that a Kiss Casket be the candidate. If anyone can hawk merchandise better than PJ, it's Kiss.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    unsung said:

tonifig8 said:

Unedited version:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N4NGNhT0_iY&feature=youtu.be&t=57s

Thanks Charlie rose for making it clear that Bill Clinton would be the one who knows the situation best. We can all put an end to this conversation now

Frequently.

Bam.

BTW, he doesn't sound so good himself.
    People just assume he might have Parkinson's because of the minor shaking we can see in his hands, but unless he's been diagnosed with that, and he would be if he has it, I believe it could just be essential tremors. My mom has it. It's a condition, not an illness, and not a threat to health, just function, since the tremors can be disruptive as they worsen (condition goes from minor to extreme, and it is generally progressively worse as you age). Nothing you can do about it up until now really, although I did recently see a news story about a new treatment that involves lasers on the brain. Looks promising.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Seriously, gene simmons would crawl over his sister in an overturned wheelchair to bang his mom if there was a nickel involved. lmao
  • Options
  • Options
    Thes Powell emails just keep coming...

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,208
    BS44325 said:

Thes Powell emails just keep coming...

wow...that's going to leave a mark
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    As funny as that would be to have a four star general refer to a former Preaident as still "dicking bimbos"...I don't see these as real.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,494
    edited September 2016
    CM189191 said:

This ^^^^^ fuck Trump and his deplorable idiotic supporters!!!
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,019

CM189191 said:

My vote is still for the inanimate carbon rod. In rod we trust.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    the more I read these Powell emails, the more I like him. I love the one when he says Hillary got paid so much for speakin at that University "he lost a gig" there cuz they couldn't now pay him because the school was takin heat for payin her so much.
    "I should send her a bill" lmao
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/here-are-the-juiciest-colin-powell-comments-about-trump-and-clinton-from-his-hacked-emails/ar-BBw94Z1?li=BBmkt5R

Do you think Vernon turned around and ratted Powell out to Bill Bill?
    Post edited by rssesq on
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited September 2016
    pjalive21 said:

If Trump was passing out, spitting green shit in a glass of water, hacking every two second, and looking like complete utter death then I too would question Trumps health. Hillary is in hiding 99.9% of her day and controls when, where, and how she appears or how she can be interviewed. She has a track record a mile long of hiding, lying, and denying facts. that's why people care
  • Options

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released more information about her medical history following the announcement on Sunday that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia and questions that have continued to swirl about her health.

In a statement released by the campaign, Clinton’s longtime physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack, who visited with Clinton at her home on Wednesday, says Clinton’s physical exam “was normal and she is in excellent mental condition."

She adds that Clinton, who takes a handful of medications, including for her thyroid, is “recovering well with antibiotics and rest” and that “she continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States. A statement released last summer said her "current medical conditions include hypothyroidism and seasonal pollen allergies."

According to the statement released today, Clinton's lab work was normal, she has a blood pressure of 100/70 and has had a normal mammogram and breast ultrasound.

The release of this information comes three days after the Democratic presidential nominee, 68, abruptly left a 9/11 memorial ceremony in New York City. Her campaign initially said her early departure was due to Clinton being “overheated.” However after video surfaced showing the former secretary of state struggling to walk, the campaign then revealed she had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

The statement released today says a chest CT scan was performed on Clinton last Friday, the results of which revealed pneumonia. The statement says this is a non-contagious bacterial pneumonia and that Clinton was treated with Levaquin, which she has been advised to take for 10 days.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-releases-medical-information-pneumonia-diagnosis/story?id=42094799

Damn good bp....better than mine

• Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

You. Weren't. There.
    I never said she is hiding anything. I am making my point based on the known medical conditions she has. Her campaign says that she wasn't seen by a medical professional until Chappaqua. Based on her know medical conditions that was a mistake.
    I don't think you have to run to the doctor every time you get sick. If she has fainted frequently before then I don't think it is a big deal to wait to see the doctor. That's my point.
  • Options
    benjs said:

CM189191 said:

This lol !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited September 2016

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released more information about her medical history following the announcement on Sunday that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia and questions that have continued to swirl about her health.

In a statement released by the campaign, Clinton’s longtime physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack, who visited with Clinton at her home on Wednesday, says Clinton’s physical exam “was normal and she is in excellent mental condition."

She adds that Clinton, who takes a handful of medications, including for her thyroid, is “recovering well with antibiotics and rest” and that “she continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States. A statement released last summer said her "current medical conditions include hypothyroidism and seasonal pollen allergies."

According to the statement released today, Clinton's lab work was normal, she has a blood pressure of 100/70 and has had a normal mammogram and breast ultrasound.

The release of this information comes three days after the Democratic presidential nominee, 68, abruptly left a 9/11 memorial ceremony in New York City. Her campaign initially said her early departure was due to Clinton being “overheated.” However after video surfaced showing the former secretary of state struggling to walk, the campaign then revealed she had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

The statement released today says a chest CT scan was performed on Clinton last Friday, the results of which revealed pneumonia. The statement says this is a non-contagious bacterial pneumonia and that Clinton was treated with Levaquin, which she has been advised to take for 10 days.

Stop watching Faux news...
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

benjs said:

CM189191 said:

This lol !
    The Abe has my vote :)
    http://youtu.be/CJdG9wOXURs
  • Options

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-releases-medical-information-pneumonia-diagnosis/story?id=42094799

Damn good bp....better than mine

That's a good start. What the statement leaves out and a doctor would want to know in order to rule out a more serious problem masked by the pneumonia is:

1) What did the physical exam on Sunday entail? Was a cardiac and neurologic assessment done as part of the exam?
    2) Is the lab work being described as normal current? Is that lab work from Friday, Sunday or is the doctor referring to her March 2015 lab work?
    3) Have additional clots been investigated and/or been ruled out

These aren't conspiracy questions. This is what someone would need to know based on the conditions she already has and should be easy for her doctor to answer.
This discussion has been closed.