Options

Pearl Jam NYC Pop Up Shop @ Volcom Soho

Comments

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    That David Hale print would look bad ass on the bottom of a skate deck.
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    I walked in today at 6:45pm. They'd restocked the shirts and I was able to get the size I wanted. They also still had stacks of the green lady poster and the Native American looking one. I just wanted the shirt though so I'm happy.
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    october22 said:

I walked in today at 6:45pm. They'd restocked the shirts and I was able to get the size I wanted. They also still had stacks of the green lady poster and the Native American looking one. I just wanted the shirt though so I'm happy.

What size?

• Options
    I have an extra NY Skyline poster. Would anyone want to trade for a Transformer?
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    lribando said:

I have an extra NY Skyline poster. Would anyone want to trade for a Transformer?

Lost Dogs
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    MT132914 said:

Crzyern said:

Hey Dude, I am the guy in the infamous green shirt. I was 8th in line and stood there for 4 hours. They opened the doors and everyone piled in. I got 4 hats and for clarification the small amount of hats were gon IN 30 SECONDS!!! There might have been 40 hats out for the day. I bought 5 shirts and my allowed amount of posters LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I went and put them in my car and realized I didn't buy my wife a pearl jam met shirt. So after taking my coat off as it warmed up my super green shirt was apparent. I stood in line for another hour and bought the shirt and gasp!! 2 more stickers. I really put one over on them, I even kidded with the guy at checkout that he knew me. I would be more concerned about the guy who was FIRST in line zipped in got his stuff then told them it was stolen while he rolled his post and could they be a sport and fish some sold out sizes and hats from tomorrows allotment. His truck was out in front and he was with a buddy ( who didn't buy anything that Isaw

coincidence ?
    ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=crzyern&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR10.TRC2.A0.H0.Xpearl+jam.TRS2&_nkw=pearl+jam&_sacat=0
    Are you kidding me?!?
  • Options
    jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    Has to be a total coincidence. Only a complete tool would have the same username on both ebay and the forum.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,314

So what was leftover or available late in the day today?

They restoke every day
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,077
    http://elephont.com/

Sept. 23, 2015 : Pearl Jam Global Citizen print release date not yet set

I've had a bunch of emails asking about a release date for this but I'm not sure when I will have my copies so there's no way to know right now what the sale date will be. I don't have a mailing list so the best way to find out is to follow me on Twitter or Instagram. I will also give a few day's notice on here and Facebook after I receive them and figure it out.

I appreciate all the interest, I just don't have any more information than that right now. My prints will be the same as the ones sold at the Volcom pop up shop, just signed and numbered in an edition of 100.

Lots going on still, the less amount of time spent online, the better.Until next week.

• Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    ISO New York apple sticker, it's so cute. I have some 2013 stickers for trade and of course money. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks :bee:
  • Options
    Also means Sweet Carolina got green too and your in good hands.
    MT132914 said:

Crzyern said:

Hey Dude, I am the guy in the infamous green shirt. I was 8th in line and stood there for 4 hours. They opened the doors and everyone piled in. I got 4 hats and for clarification the small amount of hats were gon IN 30 SECONDS!!! There might have been 40 hats out for the day. I bought 5 shirts and my allowed amount of posters LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I went and put them in my car and realized I didn't buy my wife a pearl jam met shirt. So after taking my coat off as it warmed up my super green shirt was apparent. I stood in line for another hour and bought the shirt and gasp!! 2 more stickers. I really put one over on them, I even kidded with the guy at checkout that he knew me. I would be more concerned about the guy who was FIRST in line zipped in got his stuff then told them it was stolen while he rolled his post and could they be a sport and fish some sold out sizes and hats from tomorrows allotment. His truck was out in front and he was with a buddy ( who didn't buy anything that Isaw

coincidence ?
    ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=crzyern&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR10.TRC2.A0.H0.Xpearl+jam.TRS2&_nkw=pearl+jam&_sacat=0
    Nicely done MT132914, that ass was accusing me. We pointed him out to be a flipper before the place even opened.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    Anyone with the Ames can you confirm if yours has a hologram sticker on the back ?

I've seen three now that don't have them which I found odd. Is this normal or just a bunch that were missed? The three were bought in pretty close succession so could be a batch that were missed
  • Options

MT132914 said:

Crzyern said:

coincidence ?
    Are you kidding me?!?
    That's the asshat who was accusing me of flipping.
  • Options

i love the term "asshat"!!

too bad fans / collectors trying one-up the flippers are being accused of being flippers by flippers.

this is ridiculous!
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    Good luck today everybody! I hope you have fun and things go smoothly.
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    This thread has gone from bad to worse!!!
    Good luck everyone. Here's hoping you all get your goodies.
  • Options
    This thread is just fantastic. I had no idea the PJ merch scene was such a...scene. I plan on hitting this store at 5pm saturday, and rolling up and rolling up to central park for the PJ set. see you there, asshats and all!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,682

MT132914 said:

Crzyern said:

coincidence ?
    Are you kidding me?!?
    Stickers and button for $50. Best laugh of the day!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

MT132914 said:

Crzyern said:

coincidence ?
    Are you kidding me?!?
    If you have money, want the stickers, and don't want to go to NYC it is what it is. I wouldn't pay it.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,682

MT132914 said:

Crzyern said:

coincidence ?
    Are you kidding me?!?
    If you have money, want the stickers, and don't want to go to NYC it is what it is. I wouldn't pay it.
    I dont begrudge anyone the opportunity to buy what they want...was more laughing at the person who posted on here about his purchasing experience and then seeing the prices he set on ebay right away.
    People are always going to look to make a buck, funny to see someone spotlighted for it in this fashion.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,566
    edited September 2015

So what was leftover or available late in the day today?

They restoke every day
    I was more asking to understand what was available later in the day as I'm arriving late in the afternoon on Friday. If stickers and posters typically sold out by early afternoon or before each day then I won't make the trek to the store. Each day is different though and I imagine Friday will be the worst day to try to show up later.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    Dude, this thread is fucking priceless. either that guy is a total bastard or someone has a wicked sense of humour.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Crzyern said:

Crzyern said:

Well I do stand corrected . Not looking to besmerch your reputation.but if I'm wrong I apologize .
    Having said that I see you are first in line again mr not greedy. Hypocrite

Crzyern said:

Oh by the way different color shirt today hahahahah

what a joke.

• Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    :grimacing:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options

MT132914 said:

Crzyern said:

coincidence ?
    Are you kidding me?!?
    That's the asshat who was accusing me of flipping.
    Seems like a good dude.

:lol:
  • Options
    Let's move on...

I'm curious about the hats. They have been putting out only 40-50 each day. There must not be a lot of these things?
  • Options
    Leash_In_HidingLeash_In_Hiding Posts: 691
    edited September 2015

Let's move on...

I'm curious about the hats. They have been putting out only 40-50 each day. There must not be a lot of these things?

Which hats? The asshats or Pearl Jam hats? Sorry I had to...
    Post edited by Leash_In_Hiding on
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646

Let's move on...

lolz^
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,005
    If the asshat were buy now at $50 I'm in. Saves me 49 on the pj hats. Both are wearable. Some just never leave the head
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942

Let's move on...

Asshats seem to be all the rage these days.

'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1