Options

Mad Season / Seattle Symphony / Sonic Evolution CD & Vinyl Presale *random splatter vinyl

Comments

• Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    tino_11 said:

It's listed on what records for £24.99 + shipping

Do you know how much the shipping will be to Germany?
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

Suziemay said:

How much was the vinyl from 10C with US shipping?

$38.99 ($8.99 for Mail Innovations shipping)
    Thanks. SoundStage is cheaper if you order two. I ordered for me and my brother and it was $60 shipped.
    I try to order from the band if I can. Call me irrational :) Plus Soundstage is on my shitlist for marking up the Vinyl Films box set at $169.99 :angry: Can't deny that they package their vinyl really well though!
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    Suziemay said:

I try to order from the band if I can. Call me irrational :) Plus Soundstage is on my shitlist for marking up the Vinyl Films box set at $169.99 :angry: Can't deny that they package their vinyl really well though!

I hear ya. I would too if it was an option.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    damnaxedamnaxe Posts: 135
    I ordered via Musicdirect.com but didn't get a confirmation Email?!
    Is there a way zu cancel my Order and order via what Records as i always had good experience with them.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,969
    kce8 said:

tino_11 said:

It's listed on what records for £24.99 + shipping

Do you know how much the shipping will be to Germany?
    I can't see any shipping info. You would probably need to add it to your basket and put in your shipping details to find out.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,913
    Enter now to win a limited edition colored Sonic Evolution vinyl LP.
    Deadline to enter is September 1st at 5pm Pacific.
    http://pearljam.com/contest
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    More importantly, when are they going to tell us about the limited edition colored vinyl? are the 10c presales all colored? are they going to be randomly distributed? I need to know!
  • Options

More importantly, when are they going to tell us about the limited edition colored vinyl? are the 10c presales all colored? are they going to be randomly distributed? I need to know!

Just imagine those who pre ordered with the 10club all receive colored vinyls.

• Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    edited August 2015
    The release is only 3 weeks away, maybe this info will be in todays newsletter, if they ever get round to sending it out...and maybe this is why Santos didn't answer any questions about the release!
  • Options

The release is only 3 weeks away, maybe this info will be in todays newsletter, if they ever get round to sending it out...and maybe this is why Santos didn't answer any questions about the release!

The newsletter is out .. http://eepurl.com/bvC55j
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I still can't believe I fucked up on the preorder...

at least this gives me a shot! I figure if I enter every drawing for the next 30 years I just might score something lol
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    my2hands said:

I still can't believe I fucked up on the preorder...

at least this gives me a shot! I figure if I enter every drawing for the next 30 years I just might score something lol

So order it from someone else.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,580
    demetrios said:

Just imagine those who pre ordered with the 10club all receive colored vinyls.

I cannot express how much I love this gif. Every time I see it posted I am immediately in a better mood, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604

If all 10c orders were colored, I don't think they'd have a contest to win one.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,580
    kramer73 said:

Good point.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    kramer73 said:

Hmm...not to be too positive...but....since the vinyl purchasing option is closed, it wouldn't be a big shock if the 10c was colored or (like Lighting Bolt) the 10c orders are peppered with colored variants....that would be awesome....
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    I guess we'll get all the answers in a month.
    kramer73 said:

Unless the Ten Club version is colored and the regular release is black as Ten Club's release for "Music For Film" were all lavender. Probably why Santos stayed quiet and didn't answer everybody's questions like he did on the Moore LP release. Well, we shall see in a few weeks.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    I just hope I get it, one way or another.
  • Options
    bazzer said:

Me too. Would be pretty cool if they were random for those of us who pre ordered a copy @ the 10club store.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

bazzer said:

Me too. Would be pretty cool if they were random for those of us who pre ordered a copy @ the 10club store.
    Not really...

Because I didn't get a pre-order in before they closed! ;)
  • Options
    Got a delivery estimate update from my Amazon order. Yay! :)
    It's just for the CD version I ordered in the same order. Boo! :(
  • Options
    MAD SEASON / SEATTLE SYMPHONY / SONIC EV CD has been shipped!
  • Options
    Now that I've pre-ordered vault 5, sonic evolution vinyl will show up in goods again.
  • Options
    cwjacwja Posts: 132
    These tracks started showing up on PJ Radio yesterday. So far I've heard Waking Horizons and one of the Mad Season songs. Recordings sound great.
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625
    edited August 2015
    I heard I'm Above on Sirius earlier today. I did miss Layne's vocals, but it still sounded pretty good. Really looking forward to hearing this CD.
    Post edited by RS151862 on
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,233
    demetrios said:

Wooo. Oh damn just the cd
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    demetrios said:

Yay, demetrios! My CD still says it's in the warehouse...
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Heard All Alone on Sirius today. Sounds fantastic! Also, on Mon. the 24th they will air interviews with the band and guests from that night. Should be cool. :plus_one:
  • Options
    Just heard " call me a dog". I really wish 10c had given us an end date so I wouldn't have missed out
  • Options
    Wonder if they will release this show now in 24Bit Flac-HD. Maybe on August 28th it will be ..