The Donald for President

Comments

• Being a political zombie to the public and behind closed doors is bad news for any country.
    Wonder how many politicians don't want to see what he will have to say behind closed doors to them after getting a thrashing in public.
    He won NH like it or not.
    Is SC next? - Only the yeehaws know.
    After the next Republican Debate Jeb is out.
    Donald numbers are swelling and the press can't subdue this tidbit of info.
    Donald resonates with so many americans.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

Being a political zombie to the public and behind closed doors is bad news for any country.
    Wonder how many politicians don't want to see what he will have to say behind closed doors to them after getting a thrashing in public.

I mean the followers are zombies. They don't care that his plans are impossible to implement..that he is crass...inexperienced...duplicitous...and now admits that he is inauthentic. None of that matters. He's smart because he is playing them like a fiddle.
  • ^^^
    I know he is smart.
    I was talking about the zombie politicians that America is fed up with.
    The electorate is tired of this shit and is coming very close to showing the white house what they may just vote in.
    Donald is very smart and doing what the others aren't.
    If you show support in anyway at all though you are a troll online, or a racist in person.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    mrussel1 said:

Being a political zombie to the public and behind closed doors is bad news for any country.

I mean the followers are zombies. They don't care that his plans are impossible to implement..that he is crass...inexperienced...duplicitous...and now admits that he is inauthentic. None of that matters. He's smart because he is playing them like a fiddle.
    +1
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited February 2016

^^^
    I know he is smart.
    The electorate is tired of this shit and is coming very close to showing the white house what they may just vote in.
    If you show support in anyway at all though you are a troll online, or a racist in person.

No one has ever called anyone a troll just for supporting Trump.
    keep in mind that Trump winning right now only constitutes maybe 20% of actual support from American citizens, lol.
    And yes, Trump is doing what the others aren't: lying through his teeth and treating his supporters like complete idiots who are more malleable than children (which most of them seem to be if they believe anything he says or does).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    secret service name MOGUL
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    can't find the entire episode on voting. 'adam ruins everything'

https://youtu.be/90RajY2nrgk

https://youtu.be/Zd5rul6EdF0
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

secret service name MOGUL

USA
    USA
    USA
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859

USA
    USA
    USA

=insular

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    mrussel1 said:

“As we get closer, you will be shocked at how presidential I will be,”
    The implication here is that he knows he hasn't been presidential.

it's hilarious that all the Trumpeters have been touting his "non-politician" nonsense as one of the main reasons they support him. now he just admitted that he WILL act like one once elected.

he is fooling you, and he's telling you himself he's fooling you. how gullible can his supporters possibly be?

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

mrussel1 said:

“As we get closer, you will be shocked at how presidential I will be,”
    The implication here is that he knows he hasn't been presidential.

it's hilarious that all the Trumpeters have been touting his "non-politician" nonsense as one of the main reasons they support him. now he just admitted that he WILL act like one once elected.

he is fooling you, and he's telling you himself he's fooling you. how gullible can his supporters possibly be?

He calls them stupid and they love him for it...it's bizarre world
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    you know what i want? i want to know if mr. trump or his wife melania clean their toilets. it's a simple & honest inquiry. if i were a successful billionaire i would not ever have maid service clean toilets in my home. i don't know about you all but i don't believe in that & i sure as hell don't make others feel less than myself. everyone should clean their own toilet. hillary & bill?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

USA
    USA
    USA

HAT MADE IN CHINA!
    HAT MADE IN CHINA!
    HAT MADE IN CHINA!

USA
    USA
    USA

HAT MADE IN CHINA!
    HAT MADE IN CHINA!
    HAT MADE IN CHINA!
    It was actually made in Calfornia.
    But he's sold plenty of things that were made in China.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221

USA
    USA
    USA

Why do you keep on chanting USA USA most of us know were we are ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    chadwick said:

you know what i want? i want to know if mr. trump or his wife melania clean their toilets. it's a simple & honest inquiry. if i were a successful billionaire i would not ever have maid service clean toilets in my home. i don't know about you all but i don't believe in that & i sure as hell don't make others feel less than myself. everyone should clean their own toilet. hillary & bill?

Nih,

I have cleaned many a toilet in different jobs I have had earning my way up. It's a job, or part of one for many people. I didn't feel less than anyone doing it. Not sure why you look down on it. Now, I enjoy polished thrones and seats accompanied by the smell of rich mahogany. Only twice a week though and not in man cave.

WOOT
    i've cleaned many a shitter in my life. i don't look down on cleaning a toilet, i look down on folks who will not for the life of them scrub up their own toilet. do the trumps clean their own toilets? i would like to be shocked. are the toilets in the trump home gold like everything else is?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    I'll bet Sanders is the only candidate that cleans his own toilet...probably used Borax powder or something archaic lol
    donald is extremely out of touch. he is & has been catered to his whole life. yes he works a lot, i'll give him that. he gets high (just like doing drugs) off doing his thing, work. as far as i can tell he has no idea what it is like living off of minimum wage or raising a family off of basically scraps.

im not impressed with silver spoon having little shits. never have been, never will. now if donald lived more modest & wore bib overalls, drove a old pickup truck, drank a few beers & offered to fist fight his constituents, maybe he'd be somewhat more likeable. one thing i like about him is that he isn't a career politician & he doesn't have speech writers & all that nonsense.

make no mistake about it, trump isn't stupid. trump is a pain in the ass.

mexico is not building the trump wall. i can not wait until mexico's leaders announce their reaction to this madness.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    rgambs said:

I'll bet Sanders is the only candidate that cleans his own toilet...probably used Borax powder or something archaic lol

i believe this as truth

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick said:

rgambs said:

i believe this as truth
    It's good to have you back around these waters...bionic knees and all!
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    chadwick said:

donald is extremely out of touch. he is & has been catered to his whole life. yes he works a lot, i'll give him that. he gets high (just like doing drugs) off doing his thing, work. as far as i can tell he has no idea what it is like living off of minimum wage or raising a family off of basically scraps.

im not impressed with silver spoon having little shits. never have been, never will. now if donald lived more modest & wore bib overalls, drove a old pickup truck, drank a few beers & offered to fist fight his constituents, maybe he'd be somewhat more likeable. one thing i like about him is that he isn't a career politician & he doesn't have speech writers & all that nonsense.

make no mistake about it, trump isn't stupid. trump is a pain in the ass.

mexico is not building the trump wall. i can not wait until mexico's leaders announce their reaction to this madness.

Trump is tough. Don't you think otherwise. He was very clear that he would be a terrific negotiator and would have had the Iranian prisoners released without signing a deal. Don't mess with Trump. He showed what a bad ass he was when he got himself exempted from the draft due to bone spurs in his heels. Don't fuck with him.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221

chadwick said:

Nih,

I have cleaned many a toilet in different jobs I have had earning my way up. It's a job, or part of one for many people. I didn't feel less than anyone doing it. Not sure why you look down on it. Now, I enjoy polished thrones and seats accompanied by the smell of rich mahogany. Only twice a week though and not in man cave.

WOOT
    his asking if the trumpeter has ever cleaned a toilet id say the answer is NO and probably has someone wipe his arse for him too !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Chadwick meet Kelly Osbourne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8

I don't scrub my own toilets...
    It's like a chili pot or a good cast iron skillet, you don't wash it you just rinse...let it get nice and seasoned lol
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

Chadwick meet Kelly Osbourne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8

Diary of a madwoman.
    rgambs said:

I don't scrub my own toilets...
    It's like a chili pot or a good cast iron skillet, you don't wash it you just rinse...let it get nice and seasoned lol

hard to beat a cast iron skillet.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited February 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

^^^
    I know he is smart.

No one has ever called anyone a troll just for supporting Trump.
    keep in mind that Trump winning right now only constitutes maybe 20% of actual support from American citizens, lol.
    And yes, Trump is doing what the others aren't: lying through his teeth and treating his supporters like complete idiots who are more malleable than children (which most of them seem to be if they believe anything he says or does).
    What has he been lying about?
    I think if he does win he will try to do the things he says he wants to.
    I watched the Dem debate last night and if you want to see some bologna about their promises of health care you need look no further.
    The %10 that Hillary wants to find to be able to offer universal healthcare will not be found.
    A lot of Americans for some reason think universal healthcare is a bad thing, it's very odd.
    Sanders comes off as a good ideas club member but is too late to the party. He should've been running with these ideas a long time ago not near his end years.
    Bush is bush
    The rest of the Repubs seem off kilter too.
    Donald will make the best attempt at what he says he will do.

edit - I should've clarified that he is getting a lot of votes and winning - something that a lot of other runners are not doing.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
    edited February 2016
    chadwick said:

i've cleaned many a shitter in my life. i don't look down on cleaning a toilet, i look down on folks who will not for the life of them scrub up their own toilet. do the trumps clean their own toilets? i would like to be shocked. are the toilets in the trump home gold like everything else is?

I have been in Trump Tower in NYC once. I used one of his his stupid gold washrooms to take a shit and left. True story. I must admit, the toilet was pretty clean. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.