The Donald for President

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    PJ_Soul said:

for all the supporters and those who are scared....ratings will be huge.

Donald Trump says he will now attend Fox News’ March 3 debate moderated by Megyn Kelly despite last week’s boycott.

“I’ll be there, I have no objection to being there,”

If he has no objection why'd he boycott the last one?
    DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO BRING UP LOGIC. Trump only deals in emotion and the moment.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553

Donald Trump says he will now attend Fox News’ March 3 debate moderated by Megyn Kelly despite last week’s boycott.

YUUUUUUUUGE

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    PJ_Soul said:

You and Cher should be happy. He is no longer afraid of smart, successful women! Trump is maturing before our eyes. :)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891

PJ_Soul said:

You and Cher should be happy. He is no longer afraid of smart, successful women! Trump is maturing before our eyes. :)
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

he realizes that no-showing the last one cost him iowa. he is going to show up, puff out his chest, and show everyone how to be a REAL american man.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695

YEEWW!

YEEWW!

Yawn... more douchebags, rednecks and white trash. How very impressive.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

Looking very presidential here.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692

Well, at least the Donald has one thing going for him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLgWbH-qhVo
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

If only that tomato thrower knocked his toupee off. :rofl:

• It's about time the press has started to say some faults of trump.
    Won't be for long though.
    Can't expect the next POTUS to not have a few bruises come election day.
  • It's about time the press has started to say some faults of trump.
    Won't be for long though.
    Can't expect the next POTUS to not have a few bruises come election day.

I don't think most people consider him legit even at this point. The further along he goes the dirt will come out. Cruz and Rubio will start dishing nasty stuff really soon.

Jeb! has only stuck around this long because his handlers have told him that he'll be the guy after Trump nosedives....not likely now that Rubio is getting stronger.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,219

YEEWW!

What will the Trumpeter do that will benefit you once he's the President...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

YEEWW!

What will the Trumpeter do that will benefit you once he's the President...
    build a wall??
    replace obamacare with something terrific?
    hire the best people to fix all of our problems?

woot!

• You forgot about all the winning. There will be so much winning that we will get sick of winning...wait a second no one gets sick of winning.

Except we won't win Iowa...other than that it's all winning

You forgot about all the winning. There will be so much winning that we will get sick of winning...wait a second no one gets sick of winning.

Except we won't win Iowa...other than that it's all winning

Don't forget all the winners that are with him.. Scott Brown, Sarah Palin, I mean, besides all the election losses, they always win.
  • On Meet the Press Trump just said that he was going to do away with Obamacare and "we will have great plans with much lower premiums".

Chuck Todd didn't challenge that at all...

On Meet the Press Trump just said that he was going to do away with Obamacare and "we will have great plans with much lower premiums".

Chuck Todd didn't challenge that at all...

First, that's MTP treason to let something like that go. We all know that Tim R. would never let that happen. But it's interesting and instructive for another reason. He used the pronoun 'we', which implies the gov't in this case. And a lot of thoughtful conservatives already believe that Trump would be more inclined to have a heavier hand in healthcare (read: single payer or something more liberal than the current system). A real Republican who has done this before would have taken that chance to espouse free market solutions, blah blah blah. But it's very interesting if he didn't do that.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    mrussel1 said:

Misguided. You pledge allegiance to the flag and to the country, not to the individual leader. This is the crux of the basic "cult of personality" argument against Trump. You've proverbially "dropped trough" and showed your cards on this one.

No you pledge allegiance to yourself and what you think is right and wrong. Fuck patriotism. Now get pledging to Trump is so much worse.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388

"And you can tell them to go f**k themselves," Donald Trump told a crowd at a Portsmouth Rally on Thursday night, uttering the expletive at the climax of the riff on his tax proposal. He was referring to companies that have relocated overseas for more favorable tax rates.

"They're ripping the sh*t out of the sea," Trump said when explaining China's island building in the South China Sea, eliciting a gasp of approval and laughter from the rapt audience.

"These guys in Washington - they can't beat ISIS they can't beat anyone, Afghanistan is going to hell," he told the crowd.

Trump said of Obama's golfing excursions, "I'd want to stay in the White House and work my ass off."

All makes sense to me. WOOT

So what steps will Trump take to fix all these ills?
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    callen said:

mrussel1 said:

Misguided. You pledge allegiance to the flag and to the country, not to the individual leader. This is the crux of the basic "cult of personality" argument against Trump. You've proverbially "dropped trough" and showed your cards on this one.

No you pledge allegiance to yourself and what you think is right and wrong. Fuck patriotism. Now get pledging to Trump is so much worse.
    Well that may be a personal opinion, but my point is that during the Pledge, it's to the flag, not the President. Now the military honors the Commander but that's for a very different reason.
  • callen said:

"And you can tell them to go f**k themselves," Donald Trump told a crowd at a Portsmouth Rally on Thursday night, uttering the expletive at the climax of the riff on his tax proposal. He was referring to companies that have relocated overseas for more favorable tax rates.

"They're ripping the sh*t out of the sea," Trump said when explaining China's island building in the South China Sea, eliciting a gasp of approval and laughter from the rapt audience.

"These guys in Washington - they can't beat ISIS they can't beat anyone, Afghanistan is going to hell," he told the crowd.

Trump said of Obama's golfing excursions, "I'd want to stay in the White House and work my ass off."

All makes sense to me. WOOT

So what steps will Trump take to fix all these ills?
    'America Rocks' hats for all, 3 woots, and 30 seconds of a "USA" chant.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding...

This guy can not say anything that gets him in trouble. ANYTHING. He is a zombie.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding...

This guy can not say anything that gets him in trouble. ANYTHING. He is a zombie.

He says a lot of things that a lot of people like. That tells you how far the country has evolved from a social perspective: kind of disappointing really.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    devolved probably...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
  • Mexico 'won't pay a cent for Trump's stupid wall'

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/mexico-wont-pay-a-cent-for-trumps-stupid-wall/ar-BBpeJIY

U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump might want to build a wall across the country's southern border to keep Mexican migrants out but don't expect Mexico to pay for it, the former Mexican president told CNBC, calling the billionaire a "not very well-informed man."

The Presidential hopeful shocked viewers in October by insisting that, if elected, he would build a wall the Mexican border and what's more, Mexico would pay for it. But Felipe Calderon, the former president of Mexico between 2006 and 2012, told CNBC on Saturday that there was no way that Mexico would pay for such a device.

"Mexican people, we are not going to pay any single cent for such a stupid wall! And it's going to be completely useless," Calderon said.

"The first loser of such a policy would be the United States," he added. "If this guy pretends that closing the borders to anywhere either for trade (or) for people is going to provide prosperity to the United States, he is completely crazy."

When announcing his presidential bid last June, Trump said "the U.S. had become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems," naming Mexico as a particular culprit. "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you...They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people," Trump said.

Calderon questioned the caliber of candidates like Trump, who has managed to offend large sections of the population including Mexicans and Muslims (by calling for a ban on any Muslims entering the U.S.) as well as attracting a large following during his presidential nomination campaign.

"It is incredible that a quite admirable society like the American society could produce such kind of candidates. I cannot understand that. No offence, no offence to America. So Donald Trump… is ambitious but not exactly very well-informed man, I don't want to say ignorant, but he is not very well informed."

Calderon noted that the level of migration of the Mexican labor force to the U.S. had been steadily declining, had been flat for the last five years and that more Mexicans were even leaving than going to the U.S.

His comments are borne out by analysis carried out by the Pew Research Center showing that the overall flow of Mexican immigrants between the two countries is at its smallest since the 1990s.

From 2009 to 2014, one million Mexicans and their families (including U.S.-born children) left the U.S. for Mexico, according to data from the 2014 Mexican National Survey of Demographic Dynamics (ENADID), Pew noted.

U.S. census data for the same period show an estimated 870,000 Mexican nationals left Mexico to come to the U.S., a smaller number than the flow of families from the U.S. to Mexico.

Calderon said that children studying in Mexican schools and universities no longer wanted to go the U.S. as they had opportunities closer to home with around 4 percent unemployment, although he conceded that there were still "bad salaries" in Mexico.

"They don't want to go, they can work. For a motor company (that's) not in Detroit, I am sorry to say. They are working for a motor company in Hermosillo and Toluca, so Mazda is coming to Mexico, Honda is coming to Mexico, those kids have jobs in that industry in Mexico."

can i get a woot?

This discussion has been closed.