The Donald for President

Comments

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

If he has balls, why did he use a medical deferment to escape Vietnam, due to 'bone spurs' in his heel? Doesn't sound like a man with balls to me. "Sounds like a giant pussy with a big mouth".

Note- that is in quotes because I didn't say it, I was just repeating something I heard. So..there you go.

Congratulations to the true DON!

WOOT
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    Please post one policy plan on anything please one ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Detention—not catch-and-release. Illegal aliens apprehended crossing the border must be detained until they are sent home, no more catch-and-release.

Detention—not catch-and-release. Illegal aliens apprehended crossing the border must be detained until they are sent home, no more catch-and-release.

Total pussy. Couldn't even fight for his country due to bone spurs. What a joke. All talk, no fight. Just like he backed down from Megyn Kelly.

Woot Puss.
    This is an all ages forum.
    Name calling is not ok
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited February 2016
    I get angry every time I see his face.
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
    Do it?

This is an all ages forum.
    Name calling is not ok

I'm quoting someone I heard. I'm not calling Trump a name. I was very clear about that earlier.

WOOT! Puss...
    K, just glad you clarified.
    Just a re tweet
    Woot!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054

Please post one policy plan on anything please one ...

////|||\\\\\ THIS for the love of all that is holy THIS ////|||\\\\\

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Please post one policy plan on anything please one ...

////|||\\\\\ THIS for the love of all that is holy THIS ////|||\\\\\

He does have his program lined out on his website, I looked it up yesterday. I read something interesting yesterday too. Someone said they think the trumpet will eventually split from the Reps and candidate independently. And then take a lot of voters from the Reps with him. And this way help the Dems to win. I thought that was an interesting though.
  • The difference in victory speeches between Sanders and Trump was amazing. Like watching FDR then GW Bush.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    edited February 2016
    DJT may have some set policies and/or programs, but he sure doesn't refer to them during his rambling, unscripted campaign appearances, or in his reactionary tweets.

https://youtu.be/jbHzCDHEgA8

Get the HULU for just this special.

That may be the greatest newspaper front page I've ever seen. Zombies.
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    I really really hope Trump doesn't get the nomination, but I'll definitely vote for him over the unrealistic candy land bullshit being spewed by Bern and Hell.
  • http://www.vox.com/2016/2/10/10956978/donald-trump-terrifying
    He lies so constantly and so fluently that it's hard to know if he even realizes he's lying. He delights in schoolyard taunts and luxuriates in backlash.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    “We are going to start winning again and we're going to win so much, you are going to be so happy,” Trump told a cheering crowd. “We are going now to South Carolina. We're going to win in South Carolina.”

“We are going to start winning again and we're going to win so much, you are going to be so happy,” Trump told a cheering crowd. “We are going now to South Carolina. We're going to win in South Carolina.”

Refused to fight for his country, but he's going to fight for you? He's a puss.
    winners aren't losers
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/10/10956978/donald-trump-terrifying

He lies so constantly and so fluently that it's hard to know if he even realizes he's lying. He delights in schoolyard taunts and luxuriates in backlash.
    On the bright side, if Trump is elected, many house and senate of red and blue may actually agree with each other and up the "checks and balances" system that is meant to limit the power of one particular branch. The same would probably be true with Bernie. I don't foresee anyone being afraid to distance themselves from either one if they are elected. I prefer several years of stagnation over this "hope and change" that has been bringing the country together so well as of late. The "great uniter" we have now is anything but.

winners aren't losers

If he was tough or a real self made winner, he would have served his country rather than taking a medical deferment.
    WOOT WUSS
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited February 2016
    PJPOWER said:

I really really hope Trump doesn't get the nomination, but I'll definitely vote for him over the unrealistic candy land bullshit being spewed by Bern and Hell.

Those two aren't spewing anti captured vet, pro Cheney waterboarding methods and pro incest bullshit.

Moron.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • “We are going to start winning again and we're going to win so much, you are going to be so happy,” Trump told a cheering crowd. “We are going now to South Carolina. We're going to win in South Carolina.”

Sounds like complete empty blabber to me. Indeed, the difference of the two victory speeches was remarkable.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited February 2016
    Post deleted by Admin. See the Posting Guidelines
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
    Post edited by Sea on
    PJPOWER said:

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/10/10956978/donald-trump-terrifying

On the bright side, if Trump is elected, many house and senate of red and blue may actually agree with each other and up the "checks and balances" system that is meant to limit the power of one particular branch. The same would probably be true with Bernie. I don't foresee anyone being afraid to distance themselves from either one if they are elected. I prefer several years of stagnation over this "hope and change" that has been bringing the country together so well as of late. The "great uniter" we have now is anything but.

Did Clinton unite the country? Did GW Bush? No, of course not. The country is so divided on party lines (for those that care about politics) that it's an unrealistic expectation that even the next president will be able to 'unite'. And I disagree with your post earlier. You can't put Sanders and Clinton in the same sentence regarding untenable proposals. That is true for Sanders and Trump. Hillary has been reasonably pragmatic at this point. On the right, it's really Kasich and maybe Christie that are pragmatic.
This discussion has been closed.