The Donald for President

Comments

• PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    edited February 2016

PJPOWER said:

I really really hope Trump doesn't get the nomination, but I'll definitely vote for him over the unrealistic candy land bullshit being spewed by Bern and Hell.

Those two aren't spewing anti captured vet, pro Cheney waterboarding methods and pro incest bullshit.

Moron.
    I'm pretty sure Hellary would say anything to get elected. That woman has no moral. Trump may not be the most ethical person either, but at least he upholds his convictions and supports the constitution, which is full of ethics and values. Hell is paid for and Bern is in fantasy land.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252

“We are going to start winning again and we're going to win so much, you are going to be so happy,” Trump told a cheering crowd. “We are going now to South Carolina. We're going to win in South Carolina.”

Start winning what??? He keeps talking about American winning again. What are we gonna win or win so much of with him as President??

and this...is this supposed to be a good endorsement for Trump?
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Muslim leader fails in bid to bar Donald Trump from entering UK

HA Ha what a loser

WOOT
    READ UP!

Donald Trump Leadership Lessons

1. Think Big
    Donald Trump was always a big thinker. He believed in making big deals and huge investments in real estate because he saw potential. Although, Trump would land himself in debt, he would later on make even a stronger comeback. As a result, he became known throughout in the business world and became a TV personality as well.

A good leader should always think big as well. As Goethe once said, Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. If you’re a leader and you wish to speak to people’s hearts, remember that you have to think big!

2. Energy
    Donald Trump is a man of energy. He believes it is energy that drives passion, and passion is what will make the impossible happen.

Passion should be your driving force as a leader. You must be passionate about what you are doing and where you are heading. A passionate leader translates energy down to his followers as well, giving them motivation to run an extra mile, stay an hour longer, fight a little harder for the cause.

3. Bouncing Back
    Although he went into bankruptcy, Donald Trump has enough self-belief that he could stand back up again, and where he is today is a testament to his tenacity to bounce back from a failure.

Failure is very normal to people, especially to leaders. If you’re a leader and you’re constantly breaking new ground, the chance of failing is far higher than if you were staying in your comfort zone.

The important question for you is to not about how you can avoid failure, but how you can bounce back after experiencing one. This alone defines you as a leader and sets you apart from the rest who would choose to stay in their defeat.

WOOT!
    edited February 2016

I would say so. I would vote for Willie over any of the other candidates on both sides any day, lol!
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

Muslim leader fails in bid to bar Donald Trump from entering UK

HA Ha what a loser

WOOT

Here's the problem with Trump supporters. They only read the headlines. The case was dismissed because it was filed as urgent, but the judge ruled there was no imminent entry. Said another way, it was procedural. But I know.. that's tough to grasp. Don't forget that Parliament also debated the same issue.

Woot Coward.
    I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it's time America was run like a business.

Trump

I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it's time America was run like a business.

Trump

Ha! Yeah, like our first MBA/CEO president did...W... How did that work out?
  • PJPOWER said:

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/10/10956978/donald-trump-terrifying

He lies so constantly and so fluently that it's hard to know if he even realizes he's lying. He delights in schoolyard taunts and luxuriates in backlash.
    On the bright side, if Trump is elected, many house and senate of red and blue may actually agree with each other and up the "checks and balances" system that is meant to limit the power of one particular branch. The same would probably be true with Bernie. I don't foresee anyone being afraid to distance themselves from either one if they are elected. I prefer several years of stagnation over this "hope and change" that has been bringing the country together so well as of late. The "great uniter" we have now is anything but.

The country is divided because of uninformed people like YOU.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    edited February 2016

PJPOWER said:

He lies so constantly and so fluently that it's hard to know if he even realizes he's lying. He delights in schoolyard taunts and luxuriates in backlash.
    On the bright side, if Trump is elected, many house and senate of red and blue may actually agree with each other and up the "checks and balances" system that is meant to limit the power of one particular branch. The same would probably be true with Bernie. I don't foresee anyone being afraid to distance themselves from either one if they are elected. I prefer several years of stagnation over this "hope and change" that has been bringing the country together so well as of late. The "great uniter" we have now is anything but.
    Or sheep like YOU. Love the intelligible responses and mud slinging, you are now irrelevant and that type or rhetoric immediately invalidates any point you may try to make in the future. The fact that we even know the candidates names means we are more informed that the majority of voters. If someone doesn't have the same ideology, they are all the sudden "uninformed"... That road goes both ways and comments like that do nothing but make a person seem like a pompous ass. Sure as hell does not further your cause...whatever that may be.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
    Get in the right side and win w us!
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

Or sheep like YOU. Love the intelligible responses and mud slinging, you are now irrelevant. If someone doesn't have the same ideology, they are all the sudden "uninformed"... That road goes both ways bub.

Easy there, everyone... People can disagree, let's keep it grounded in facts.
    PJPOWER said:

I would say so. I would vote for Willie over any of the other candidates on both sides any day, lol!
    That is very sad.

PJPOWER said:

That is very sad.
    Why's that? He is a successful businessman who gives large amounts to many charities. He promotes family values and supports veterans. Or are you a person that just sees a back woods redneck?
    edited February 2016
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

That is very sad.
    Why's that? He is a successful businessman who gives large amounts to many charities. He promotes family values and supports veterans. Or are you a person that just sees a back woods redneck?
    He supports the family values that he believes in, not family values that encompass the universe of people in this country. In other words, he doesn't support gay marriage and gay families. For many of us, that is a deal breaker.

Plus I've never heard about any positions that are not social positions. We don't know his view on Iran agreement, trade with China, bank regulation, the CFPB, etc. How can you say you support someone based on giving to charity, family values and vets? That's 10% of the equation.
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

That is very sad.
    He supports the family values that he believes in, not family values that encompass the universe of people in this country. In other words, he doesn't support gay marriage and gay families. For many of us, that is a deal breaker.
    I guess I don't understand this "universe of people" as if that is an issue that effects a majority of people. Hillary was once hole heartedly agains gay marriage as well, until she discovered a voting pool. I may not agree with his stance on gay marriage, but that alone does not make the guy a bad person. His charities have fed and clothed more people than you can wrap your head around...He puts more time into encouraging adopting and helping veterans than being against gay marriage or pushing for or against abortion. I guess it just boils down to priorities. People are so quick to disregard others based on this or that social issue, which doesn't hold any real weight compared to the world's REAL problems.
    edited February 2016
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

That is very sad.
    I guess I don't understand this "universe of people" as if that is an issue that effects a majority of people. Hillary was once hole heartedly agains gay marriage as well, until she discovered a voting pool. I may not agree with his stance on gay marriage, but that alone does not make the guy a bad person. His charities have fed and clothed more people than you can wrap your head around...He puts more time into encouraging adopting and helping veterans than being against gay marriage or pushing for or against abortion. I guess it just boils down to priorities. People are so quick to disregard others based on this or that social issue, which doesn't hold any real weight compared to the world's REAL problems.
    For a good portion of Americans, gay unions is a real issue. It affects them socially and financially. Same with abortion. But like I said, we know nothing about anything he believes in internationally, economically, etc. Regardless: 1. If charity is his passion, I"m all for that and sounds like he is best in the private sector as that's not the role of gov't (according to the GOP platform and 2. He's not running, so no use debating it.
    Let's get back to the real show.
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

That is very sad.
    For a good portion of Americans, gay unions is a real issue. It affects them socially and financially. Same with abortion. But like I said, we know nothing about anything he believes in internationally, economically, etc. Regardless: 1. If charity is his passion, I"m all for that and sounds like he is best in the private sector as that's not the role of gov't (according to the GOP platform and 2. He's not running, so no use debating it.
    Let's get back to the real show.
    Good point, lol. Usually good people are not the ones running for office. Let's get back to the lesser of the bads :)
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

That is very sad.
    He is a successful businessman who gives large amounts to many charities.
    Although Donald Trump has described himself as an “ardent philanthropist,” he has only donated $3.7 million to his own foundation. In comparison, a wrestling company has given Trump's foundation $5 million. He ranks among the least charitable billionaires in the world.http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/
    eddiec said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

That is very sad.
    He is a successful businessman who gives large amounts to many charities.
    Although Donald Trump has described himself as an “ardent philanthropist,” he has only donated $3.7 million to his own foundation. In comparison, a wrestling company has given Trump's foundation $5 million. He ranks among the least charitable billionaires in the world.http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/
    We were actually talking about the other guy in that picture, not Trump.

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Funny Or Die Presents Donald Trump's The Art Of The Deal: The Movie

With Johnny Depp, Ron Howard, Alfred Molina, Robert Morse, Patton Oswalt, Jack McBrayer, Michaela Watkins, Henry Winkler, Stephen Merchant, Christopher Lloyd, Kristen Schaal, Andy Richter, Paul Scheer, Rob Huebel, Tymberlee Hill, Alf, Jordan Coleman, Joe Nuñez, Jeremy Konner, Funny Or Die,

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ad38087bac/donald-trump-art-of-the-deal-movie?_cc=__d___&_ccid=ca8faef88c0ab65b
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited February 2016
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

I really really hope Trump doesn't get the nomination, but I'll definitely vote for him over the unrealistic candy land bullshit being spewed by Bern and Hell.

Those two aren't spewing anti captured vet, pro Cheney waterboarding methods and pro incest bullshit.

Moron.
    I'm pretty sure Hellary would say anything to get elected. That woman has no moral. Trump may not be the most ethical person either, but at least he upholds his convictions and supports the constitution, which is full of ethics and values. Hell is paid for and Bern is in fantasy land.
    He doesn't have any convictions. At all. He just says whatever he thinks will be best for his polling numbers that day. And he has specifically made statements that would suggest that he does not uphold the Constitution at all.... of course, nothing that comes out of his mouth can be believed. He already said out loud that he will simply say whatever might get him votes despite what he actually believes. So I cannot fathom where you got the idea that he upholds his convictions, that he has convictions or ethics or values, and certainly not how you think he supports the Constitution. He is a proven bullshit artist, a proven liar. Why does anyone believe anything he says?

I guess it's just a simple case of

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    ^^ This hits it. There is no evidence at all that Trump stands behind his convictions. He's never held public office or made a consequential vote that affected something other than his P&L. Those of us in business and make deals understand precisely what he is up to...we all understand the Art of the Deal and this is the biggest Deal of his life that he is trying to close.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJPOWER said:

Hahahhaha your complaint is that Obama is not a great uniter, and your solution is to elect the most divisive political player since Goldwater and McCarthy??? He literally wants to divide North America with a wall lol
    I don't see how that makes any sense.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    mrussel1 said:

^^ This hits it. There is no evidence at all that Trump stands behind his convictions. He's never held public office or made a consequential vote that affected something other than his P&L. Those of us in business and make deals understand precisely what he is up to...we all understand the Art of the Deal and this is the biggest Deal of his life that he is trying to close.

Yep. Exactly how I see his strategy.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    I could use a little winning.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

The businessman said he believes if you don't win in the end, "you're a failed candidate, even if you go to the final step."

SO GO GET EM!

"I can change the game because I really have a chance of New York, I'm going to win Virginia," Trump said. "I'm going to win Michigan, as an example."

(love this POSITION below)

Turning to foreign policy issues, when asked about the recent threat posed by North Korea after it launched a long-range rocket on Sunday, Trump suggested that he would force China to handle its neighbor.

"I would get China to make that guy disappear in one form or another very quickly," Trump said.

"How do you make him disappear?" host of "CBS This Morning" Norah O'Donnell asked. "Assassinate him?"

Trump shrugged, "Well, I've heard of worse things frankly."

"He's a bad dude, and don't underestimate him," he added. "China has control -- absolute control over North Korea...And they should make that problem disappear."

"China is sucking us dry. They're taking our money, they're taking our jobs. They're doing so much," Trump said. "I would force the Chinese to do it -- economically."

So many sexy positions it seems NSFW almost. WOOT

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    dignin said:

Funny Or Die Presents Donald Trump's The Art Of The Deal: The Movie

With Johnny Depp, Ron Howard, Alfred Molina, Robert Morse, Patton Oswalt, Jack McBrayer, Michaela Watkins, Henry Winkler, Stephen Merchant, Christopher Lloyd, Kristen Schaal, Andy Richter, Paul Scheer, Rob Huebel, Tymberlee Hill, Alf, Jordan Coleman, Joe Nuñez, Jeremy Konner, Funny Or Die,

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ad38087bac/donald-trump-art-of-the-deal-movie?_cc=__d___&_ccid=ca8faef88c0ab65b

Wow, a 50 minute movie! I will definitely watch this later. Only watched the intro with Ron Howard so far - just that is pretty funny.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

The businessman said he believes if you don't win in the end, "you're a failed candidate, even if you go to the final step."

SO GO GET EM!

"I can change the game because I really have a chance of New York, I'm going to win Virginia," Trump said. "I'm going to win Michigan, as an example."

(love this POSITION below)

Turning to foreign policy issues, when asked about the recent threat posed by North Korea after it launched a long-range rocket on Sunday, Trump suggested that he would force China to handle its neighbor.

"I would get China to make that guy disappear in one form or another very quickly," Trump said.

"How do you make him disappear?" host of "CBS This Morning" Norah O'Donnell asked. "Assassinate him?"

Trump shrugged, "Well, I've heard of worse things frankly."

"He's a bad dude, and don't underestimate him," he added. "China has control -- absolute control over North Korea...And they should make that problem disappear."

"China is sucking us dry. They're taking our money, they're taking our jobs. They're doing so much," Trump said. "I would force the Chinese to do it -- economically."

So many sexy positions it seems NSFW almost. WOOT

You mean a giant sissy who was too afraid to serve in Vietnam is going to make the call for state sanctioned assassination (impeachable offense btw)? But let's not let a silly thing like the law or Constitution get in the way of a good talking point. It appeals to the zombies who are unaware of the laws that he intends to break.

WOOT! Sissy.
This discussion has been closed.