Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    mickeyrat said:

callen said:

Gf and a white American _______ blew away 8 people in a church.

If Americans didn't hire illegals they wouldn't be here. The whole out rage at illegals is misplaced and politicians including trump are simply pandering to basic human fears.

In this case the system did fail. He should of been deported but BIGGER, he got a gun.

and even better...if obama didn't turn his head to the problems with our borders things like this would happen less and I'm not just speaking of our borders with mexico and its people I'm saying that the borders are basicly an open door to the all the riff raff from many countries, mexican are just a point everybody sees the most...none the less still a problem for this country.

Godfather.

Funny, under Obama more people HAVE been deported.

Well regarded and respected polling org

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/02/u-s-deportations-of-immigrants-reach-record-high-in-2013/
    oh no! not that biased pew report again!!!

honestly, obama is never going to get an ounce of credit for anything.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Weird last time i looked all the low paying hard labor work is being done by the immigrants that need to come here to survive their nightmare country's , i never see the urban american white or black kid working those jobs i wonder why ....

always the the "poor hard working mexican people" just want to make a living........bullshit ! I've worked with them in the const. field and other places, my wife workes with them in the food service business and they will stab you in the back every chance they get to make them selfs look better or get thier family members or friends a job, you people are not paying attention to the real world, down here in San Diego we live it everyday and by the way thay are not just picking tomatos in the fields for a megar living, the taco shop are used to shuttle people off to LA where one of every ten are there ilegally and that the truth of the matter..........where's my coffee..

Godfather.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,895

Weird last time i looked all the low paying hard labor work is being done by the immigrants that need to come here to survive their nightmare country's , i never see the urban american white or black kid working those jobs i wonder why ....

always the the "poor hard working mexican people" just want to make a living........bullshit ! I've worked with them in the const. field and other places, my wife workes with them in the food service business and they will stab you in the back every chance they get to make them selfs look better or get thier family members or friends a job, you people are not paying attention to the real world, down here in San Diego we live it everyday and by the way thay are not just picking tomatos in the fields for a megar living, the taco shop are used to shuttle people off to LA where one of every ten are there ilegally and that the truth of the matter..........where's my coffee..

Godfather.

So they ARE Americans then
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989

Godfather.

so they are just like white people....or any other people
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Gern this is the reality. The republican wealthy rowl up the poor and middle class about the evil brown people yet this is how they amass their fortunes. Trump has paid for more illegal aliens than almost anyone yet he rails against it. All his construction and services businesses should be immediately raided and audited. Hypocrite and people will still blindly support him cause he panders to their fears and insecurities Arghhhh
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    I personally know dozens immigrants and they are kinder gentler and more family focused than my American friends. And they bust their tails. Also unlike my American friends.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

I agree with his stance on Vaccinations, no reason we cant get them in stages.

are you really back !
    I am! i can't quit you people!
  • Options

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629
    Lol. What an idiot.
    Though, the guy did call him a rodeo clown. Don't dish it if you can't take it I guess?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Serious presidential chops being displayed.

I think he is really a Democrat. Doing his part to take down the GOP.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Lol. What an idiot.
    Though, the guy did call him a rodeo clown. Don't dish it if you can't take it I guess?
    huh? Krauthammer hasn't responded that I know of. I think the point is that making fun of someone's disability probably isn't the same as being called a "rodeo clown."

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

Lol. What an idiot.
    huh? Krauthammer hasn't responded that I know of. I think the point is that making fun of someone's disability probably isn't the same as being called a "rodeo clown."

I know that. But what I said still stands. I'm sure the journalist doesn't even give a shit (in other words, he can dish it and he CAN take it).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

That would be funny.
    I'm actually a little sad that Trump won't win the GOP nomination. I would absolutely love to see him actually run for president. That would be must-watch TV. Terrible for American politics, yes. But so entertaining.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

It's interesting that Trump contributed to both Hillary's Senate campaign and also The Clinton Foundation...today he called her the worst sec of state in history.

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    I'm starting to think Trump has dementia.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    dignin said:

I'm starting to think Trump has dementia.

I totally think he does. I've been saying that since the last time he threatened to run. That's why I feel a bit sorry for the man. I don't like to see someone who seems to be losing his mind do it so publicly and under such criticism (not that I blame anyone for criticizing him).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I like Krauthammer and generally respect his views. And, had no idea he was partially paralyzed - pretty low blow on Trump's part.

Just me, or have many adults regressed to elementary school-like behavior?
  • Options
    hedonist said:

I like Krauthammer and generally respect his views. And, had no idea he was partially paralyzed - pretty low blow on Trump's part.

Just me, or have many adults regressed to elementary school-like behavior?

Trump is too openly opinionated....not to mention a horrible speaker.

Godfather.

• Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Donald Trump plans on bombing the hell out of the oil fields of Iraq. Then send in American troops to form rings around those oil fields so that Exxon can rebuild the rigs. Lol
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Right?!? Thought there is a chance he's sabotaging.
  • Options
    CH156378 said:

Donald Trump plans on bombing the hell out of the oil fields of Iraq. Then send in American troops to form rings around those oil fields so that Exxon can rebuild the rigs. Lol

What it's all about. Always has been and always will be.

ISIS SHMISIS all a ruse:excuse.
  • Options
    I just think Jon is kicking himself and his replacement sweating.
  • Options

• Options
    A new Trump Tower is being built in Vancouver as we speak btw. :angry:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

A new Trump Tower is being built in Vancouver as we speak btw. :angry:

that should cut into his budget.....might shortin his air time.

Godfather.

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    mickeyrat said:

I think he is there to make Jeb look better.
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

Problem is though Jeb is Jeb and so far hasn't been as articulate as he might otherwiase be. Also he has shifted right , rather than being the moderate he claimed to be not so long ago.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Problem is though Jeb is Jeb and so far hasn't been as articulate as he might otherwiase be. Also he has shifted right , rather than being the moderate he claimed to be not so long ago.
    you have to go way right to capture the gop base. no moderate is going to get the nomination because a moderate can't get the base fired up.

same for the dems. hillary is republican lite, which is why sanders is surging right now.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    Honestly, I think what resonates with people when it comes to Trump is that he's different. He's not the best, he's an idiot, he's egotistical...BUT...he's not the same cookie-cutter bullshit politician that people are so tired of. It's the same thing on both sides. I see the pile of crap they have running on the Republican side and there isn't a single person I care for, other than maybe Rand Paul (is he even running still?). If Trump didn't have his history, and the circus atmosphere, and making blanket comments about an entire race of people, it would be different. Someone that had that much passion for the country, could speak off the cuff, didn't need a teleprompter or someone else to write their speeches for them, said what they meant and meant what they said...they would annihilate everyone running for office. It wouldn't even be close.
This discussion has been closed.