Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    The USFL was bankrupt in under 2 seasons with this stubborn fucker at the helm... Who in their right mind would actually think he could run a country?
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    He sure is good at pandering.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,904
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    you're fired
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    He's moving up in the polls ladies and gents. This is going to be FUN. Please please let this guy into the debates. If you are polled PLEASE say Trumps your man/thing.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    callen said:

He's moving up in the polls ladies and gents. This is going to be FUN. Please please let this guy into the debates. If you are polled PLEASE say Trumps your man/thing.

It would be fun to watch this for sure callen.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Imagine him going full on Trump. Frea&in Bush and Rubio. Could sell it on pay per view.
    Post edited by callen on
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    How is this guy rich? How could someone take seriously that a bro that has declared bankruptcy FOUR fucking times is worthy of being POTUS???

The dude is a cartoon character that came to life.
  • Options
    He sure is connecting with segment of the population.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    callen said:

Yeah he is, the craziest segment.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    callen said:

yeah I've been listening to the local t.v and he seems to be gaining ground.
    he's actually talking about stuff hat the common American is pissed about...he could be a game changer.

Godfather.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited July 2015
    He is big with the Limbaugh crowd and associated nutjobs.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    those nutjobs could win, the obamaites did in two elections....who would of thought ?
    but we'll see if he even stays with it.

Godfather.
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    godfather, are you a member of the crazied segment of the population?

hi btw!! :coffee:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,630

those nutjobs could win, the obamaites did in two elections....who would of thought ?
    but we'll see if he even stays with it.

Godfather.

I don't think anyone ever thought of Obama or those who voted for him as nutjobs. He won a national majority after all, and he is quite reasonable and tactful as politicians go. Trump, on the other hand, is quite obviously totally fucked up and saying crazy shit for someone running for the office. The two aren't even comparable.
    The polls showing Trump doing okay are meaningless as this point in the game btw.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    Trump could possibly be the most vile despicable Republican of them all can't wait to see him get his ass handed to him by the other nut jobs on the GOP side .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    rollings said:

I am, one the redneck, old fashion, proud American and by todays standard in somall circles crazy.

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    typical cartoon character bump. Same with Bachman and the 7-7-7 guy. This will pass.

I dont see him releasing his tax returns either.
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

typical cartoon character bump. Same with Bachman and the 7-7-7 guy. This will pass.

But I hope he makes the debate cut. PLEASE.
  • Options
    callen said:

MayDay10 said:

But I hope he makes the debate cut. PLEASE.
    Me too! :prayer:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited July 2015
    MayDay10 said:

I thought it was 999?
  • Options
    rollings said:

Rollings how the heck are you ! and a big hi right back at ya, sorry for the messed up reply on the last attempt work is crazy as is life right now, got so much going on. and yes some think I'm a little crazy LOL !!!.......maybe not Donald Trump crazy though LOL !!

Godfather.
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    I love that he now comes in pinata form. people.com/article/donald-trump-pinata-mexico-controveryimage
    And that his mouth is open! :rofl:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I agree with his stance on Vaccinations, no reason we cant get them in stages.
  • Options

Is that a fact? I don't know... but is there really no reason they aren't done in stages now??
  • Options
    Ah ah we're talking Donald offering opinions on medicine?!?!?!? Oh boy.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315

are you really back !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    just say'n.......

San Francisco prosecutors Monday charged an illegal immigrant -- with a lengthy criminal record and deported five times -- with the murder of a young woman at a popular city pier.

Francisco Sanchez, a 45-year-old repeat drug offender released from jail April 15 after law enforcement officials declined to prosecute him, was expected to be arraigned Tuesday in the killing of Kathryn Steinle, 32.

The charge came hours after federal immigration officials fired back at San Francisco for putting Sanchez back on the street, saying "this terrible tragedy" could have been prevented if they had been notified of the suspect's release.

Sanchez, a Mexican national, had been in the custody of the San Francisco Sheriff's Department on a decade-old drug charge when he was released.

In a detailed statement released Monday, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said that at the time it had turned over Sanchez to local law enforcement, it also had requested that they be kept apprised of any changes in his status -- and they weren't.

"We're not asking local law enforcement to do our job," ICE spokeswoman Gillian Christensen said in the statement. "All we're asking is that they notify us when a serious foreign national criminal offender is being released to the street so we can arrange to take custody."

More on this...
    ICE: Suspect in deadly shooting had been deported five timesHow did suspected killer manage to stay in US?While saying the agency understands local law enforcement's "reticence" on the issue, Christensen said the bottom line is that if San Francisco authorities "had merely NOTIFIED ICE that they were about to release this individual into the community, ICE could have taken custody of him and had him removed from the country -- thus preventing this terrible tragedy."

The city did not notify ICE, she said, and, "As a result, an individual with a lengthy criminal history, who is now the suspect in a tragic murder case, was released onto the street rather than being turned over to ICE for deportation."

The circumstances surrounding Sanchez have reignited the debate over so-called sanctuary city policies.

As a sanctuary city, San Francisco like many other California cities often does not turn over illegal immigrants to federal officials.

However, Sanchez has a lengthy rap sheet.

According to ICE, he had been deported five times, most recently in 2009, and his record included seven prior felony convictions. ICE briefly had him in their custody after he completed a prison sentence in California, but turned him over to San Francisco on an outstanding warrant for a felony drug charge in late March. They lodged what's known as an "immigration detainer," which was not honored.

Freya Horne, an attorney for the San Francisco Sheriff's Department, told the Associated Press on Friday they had no authority to hold him.

Horne said federal detention orders are not a "legal basis" to hold someone, so Sanchez was released April 15. Horne said the city does not turn over people who are in the country illegally unless there's an active warrant for their arrest.

But a law enforcement official familiar with the issue told FoxNews.com there are "literally no jurisdictions" in the country where ICE gets a judicial warrant to request that local law enforcement notify them of a pending release.

The official called this claim by San Francisco "ridiculous."

Meanwhile, Sanchez reportedly has admitted in a jailhouse interview that he shot Steinle.

He told KGO-TV Sunday in a mix of Spanish and English that he found a gun wrapped inside a shirt while he was sitting on a bench at the pier and smoking a cigarette.

"So I picked it up and ... it started to fire on its own," Sanchez said, adding that he heard three shots go off.......(he's lieing)

Steinle was gunned down while out for an evening stroll at Pier 14 with her father and a family friend on Wednesday. Police said witnesses heard no argument or dispute before the shooting, suggesting it was a random attack.

A source familiar with the investigation told the San Francisco Chronicle that Sanchez said he was at the popular pier to shoot at sea lions, and discarded the firearm after realizing he had shot Steinl

Godfather.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Gf and a white American _______ blew away 8 people in a church.

If Americans didn't hire illegals they wouldn't be here. The whole out rage at illegals is misplaced and politicians including trump are simply pandering to basic human fears.

In this case the system did fail. He should of been deported but BIGGER, he got a gun.

(Be careful with your choice of language please. - Admin)
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    callen said:

Gf and a white American _______ blew away 8 people in a church.

If Americans didn't hire illegals they wouldn't be here. The whole out rage at illegals is misplaced and politicians including trump are simply pandering to basic human fears.

In this case the system did fail. He should of been deported but BIGGER, he got a gun.

and even better...if obama didn't turn his head to the problems with our borders things like this would happen less and I'm not just speaking of our borders with mexico and its people I'm saying that the borders are basicly an open door to the all the riff raff from many countries, mexican are just a point everybody sees the most...none the less still a problem for this country.

Godfather.

Post edited by Kat on
This discussion has been closed.