Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    mikepegg44mikepegg44 Posts: 3,353
    in no way is this guy really running for president. He is doing one of two things, getting ready to sell a book or new television show, or he is looking to write a book about running for president and how he was the only one who could save us and that he dropped out of the race because he believed he could do that more effectively without the constraints of the office.

No one who wants to be elected trashes anyone as hard as he seems to be trashing a large contingent of voters. It doesn't happen. He didn't simply answer a question, he went out of his way to be offensive. Everything he does in the public eye is calculated.
    that’s right! Can’t we all just get together and focus on our real enemies: monogamous gays and stem cells… - Ned Flanders
    It is terrifying when you are too stupid to know who is dumb
    - Joe Rogan
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    lol, what does Don Trump know about vaccinations?
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    edited July 2015
    callen said:

Gf and a white American ______ blew away 8 people in a church.

If Americans didn't hire illegals they wouldn't be here. The whole out rage at illegals is misplaced and politicians including trump are simply pandering to basic human fears.

In this case the system did fail. He should of been deported but BIGGER, he got a gun.

...........did you just post out loud "WHITE AMRERICAN _________" ....HAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHA !
    dude that is without misunderstanding a racial slurrrrrrrrrrr and you sir are a racist HAHHAHHAHHAH
    just kidding, I couldn't keep that one inside.

Godfather.

(Admin here: Yes it is racist and has been removed.)
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629
    GF, that is a problem with the criminal justice system. Not an immigrant problem.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Am I mis-remembering or wasn't it during the 80s when the government looked the other way about illegal immigration so businesses could have a source of cheap labor? Please feel free to clear that up for me if that's incorrect, thanks.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

GF, that is a problem with the criminal justice system. Not an immigrant problem.

Kat said:

Am I mis-remembering or wasn't it during the 80s when the government looked the other way about illegal immigration so businesses could have a source of cheap labor? Please feel free to clear that up for me if that's incorrect, thanks.

actually during WWII they were allowed in to work farms because most men were off to war and after the war was over they were told that thier service is no longer needed and thank you but they kept sneeking across anyway and it really hasen't changed since.

Godfather.

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    That makes sense too. I really have no problem with people migrating to where there is work so they can feed their families. There are no lines on the planet if you look at earth from space. We're just all in this together on the big blue marble in the void. I wish human beings could have a better mindset about the whole thing and towards each other. It reminds me of those birds in Finding Nemo. mine! mine! mine!
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

your kidding right ? she wouldn't be dead if he kept his ass where he belonged and was deported to many times before...but your right, NOW it's criminal justice issue because of a man with prior offences who was here illegally...I would call that an immigrant problem as well, if it walks like a duck...

Godfather.

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

callen said:

Gf and a white American _______ blew away 8 people in a church.

If Americans didn't hire illegals they wouldn't be here. The whole out rage at illegals is misplaced and politicians including trump are simply pandering to basic human fears.

In this case the system did fail. He should of been deported but BIGGER, he got a gun.

and even better...if obama didn't turn his head to the problems with our borders things like this would happen less and I'm not just speaking of our borders with mexico and its people I'm saying that the borders are basicly an open door to the all the riff raff from many countries, mexican are just a point everybody sees the most...none the less still a problem for this country.

Godfather.

Godfather, not an Obama thing. One of Dubya's and biggest republican campaign donors built their business on illegal labor. Texas republicans turn a blind eye towards companies that hire illegals as "Contractors" wink wink. They've been coming way before Obama.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

callen said:

and even better...if obama didn't turn his head to the problems with our borders things like this would happen less and I'm not just speaking of our borders with mexico and its people I'm saying that the borders are basicly an open door to the all the riff raff from many countries, mexican are just a point everybody sees the most...none the less still a problem for this country.

Godfather.

Godfather, not an Obama thing. One of Dubya's and biggest republican campaign donors built their business on illegal labor. Texas republicans turn a blind eye towards companies that hire illegals as "Contractors" wink wink. They've been coming way before Obama.
    true......but he's the boss now and I need to point my finger at someone LOL!

Godfather.

• Options
    Apologies

callen said:

...........did you just post out loud "WHITE AMRERICAN _________" ....HAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHA !
    dude that is without misunderstanding a racial slurrrrrrrrrrr and you sir are a racist HAHHAHHAHHAH

Godfather.

Hey just trying to liven up the place. Knew you wouldn't offended.

Peace
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

Apologies

callen said:

Godfather.

Peace
    I'm first in line for a good joke man, Always ! it took me 10 min's to control my self from laughing so hard.

Godfather.

• Options

callen said:

Apologies

callen said:

Godfather.

Peace
    I'm first in line for a good joke man, Always ! it took me 10 min's to control my self from laughing so hard.

Godfather.

HA and since I am one can't I use the word? I
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,770
    Kat said:

That makes sense too. I really have no problem with people migrating to where there is work so they can feed their families. There are no lines on the planet if you look at earth from space. We're just all in this together on the big blue marble in the void. I wish human beings could have a better mindset about the whole thing and towards each other. It reminds me of those birds in Finding Nemo. mine! mine! mine!

That's a great pipe dream, but once you throw in taxpayer resources, you're stuck with reality. Then all of a sudden those lines on the map make sense.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/07/06/1399563/-Donald-Trump-gets-into-Twitter-war-with-Modern-Family-writer-is-obliterated

I have followed Trump on twitter for a long time. He turns into a child when someone says something about him. It's happened over and over but this link is pretty hilarious.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Not a big cartoon person and just happen to be sitting with some folks but when the seagulls squawked "mine mine mine mine I cracked up. Now when I go to the ocean or dump all I hear them say.

We're no different than the common wild animals with territories etc. We thrive on banding together to fight the other tribe. The tribe will change depending on the threat or rather perceived threat. Ha.

Mine mine mine mine.
  • Options

Kat said:

That's a great pipe dream, but once you throw in taxpayer resources, you're stuck with reality. Then all of a sudden those lines on the map make sense.
    best way I've ever seen it put.

Godfather.

• Options

Kat said:

What we are stuck with is that people are crossing that line....that's the reality

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    And the 'mine mine mine mine' analogy assumes that the birds are grabbing for an object that is currently unobtained and available to anyone. But the taxable resources that the illegal immigrants are consuming free of charge doesn't fit since the said-object has already been obtained and reasonably entitled to other taxpayers.

The more parallel analogy would be you purchasing a house and showing up on move in day to find a squatter who is permanently using your second bedroom to their liking and never has to pay rent in the past, present, or future. Would you be flying the coop to start skwaking 'mine mine mine mine' then?
  • Options

Kat said:

What we are stuck with is that people are crossing that line....that's the reality

Well for sure if Americans are waving green backs.
  • Options
    Ah...the straw man of illegals consuming taxpayer resources. While I am sure there are some illegals that might get away with that it is hardly the problem.

• Options
    Have known done illegals. Hard working family folk. Last thing they wanted to do is make contact with government to get money. Had own doctors, support system. Many paid into social security but will never see benefits. They pay sales taxes.

But they are easy targets so people like Trump exploit their situation for his gain.

And if they all left tomorrow our economy would go into recession. Couldn't get a house built. Car washed. Hell you lazy fks would actually have to cut your own grass.

But those evil little brown people takin our jobs.
  • Options
    Thought we had lotsa illegals working in Texas but then watch this old house on PBS and they 're in Boston as well HA. Yeah get rid of them all and see what happens.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    Weird last time i looked all the low paying hard labor work is being done by the immigrants that need to come here to survive their nightmare country's , i never see the urban american white or black kid working those jobs i wonder why ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

i never see the urban american white or black kid working those jobs....

I do.

• Options

Ah...the straw man of illegals consuming taxpayer resources. While I am sure there are some illegals that might get away with that it is hardly the problem.

The current cost to the taxpayer is the dominant reason behind why illegal immigration is seen as a problem.

The potential cost to the taxpayer is the dominant reason behind why immigration reform is seen as a problematic solution.

The potential cost to the taxpayer is the dominant reason behind why mass deportation is seen as a problematic solution.
  • Options
    callen said:

Have known done illegals. Hard working family folk. Last thing they wanted to do is make contact with government to get money. Had own doctors, support system. Many paid into social security but will never see benefits. They pay sales taxes.

But they are easy targets so people like Trump exploit their situation for his gain.

And if they all left tomorrow our economy would go into recession. Couldn't get a house built. Car washed. Hell you lazy fks would actually have to cut your own grass.

But those evil little brown people takin our jobs.

That's the same experience I've had. They pay a ton of social security taxes that they will never claim as well. Most come here to make about $20K so they can get themselves a nice place back home. The amount of money that they wire back to their families is incredible.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

I do.

You see them out picking fruit and vegetables for pennies a pound? Yeah right.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

I do.

You see them out picking fruit and vegetables for pennies a pound? Yeah right.
    De facto simpliciter.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,895

callen said:

Godfather.

Funny, under Obama more people HAVE been deported.

Well regarded and respected polling org

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/02/u-s-deportations-of-immigrants-reach-record-high-in-2013/
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
This discussion has been closed.