brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    edited June 2015
    Hey Donald, let me give you a little help and suggest a campaign slogan:

THE DONALD IN 2016
    MORE VALUE FOR YOUR
    ENTERTAINMENT DOLLARS*!

*Please send money c/o Morrie.

Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,937
    Trump faces stiff competition in this GOP race...

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Jason P said:

Donald just announced Morrie as his running mate ...

Fitting since Donald never knows when to shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    wouldn't we just shit if he won LOL!!!!!!!!! truth be said.....he couldn't be any worse than obama

Godfather.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629

wouldn't we just shit if he won LOL!!!!!!!!! truth be said.....he couldn't be any worse than obama

Godfather.

Oh gimme a fucking break.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

Godfather.

Obama didn't go bankrupt 3 times and call ALL Mexicans rapists. Obama is a bad DINO but worse than birther Trump? Stay the fuck out of Walter White's factory ffs.
  • Options
    LOL !!!!! ohhhh gentelmen it was joke.....but really could he ?

Godfather.
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    Republican co-workers admitted to me that they were considering Trump over the other GOP candidates.... I think he could get more votes that people think
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    FrankieG said:

Republican co-workers admitted to me that they were considering Trump over the other GOP candidates.... I think he could get more votes that people think

Give him time to open his mouth and put his foot in.
    The yahoos always poll well in the early days, when the teabaggers are running the show out of sheer exuberance.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

I think your right, if he dosent pull out he could be a real contender according to some poll's I've read...aint that a trip..

Godfather.

• Options
    ....but I think anybody but a well seasoned polition will be sucking air when they find out what the job really intails, lots of damage control for the new pres.

Godfather.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    the debate will go:

Trump: "blah blah blah build a wall, mexicans rape, obamacare, america is great, businessman"

Opponent: *gesturing toward Trump. "just look at this guy, lol"
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

the debate will go:

Trump: "blah blah blah build a wall, mexicans rape, obamacare, america is great, businessman"

Opponent: *gesturing toward Trump. "just look at this guy, lol"

probably, we are dealing with that now as well.

Godfather.

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    What happened to all the "Obama has no experience" shit talk when he was running? Does the "Donald" get a pass?
  • Options
    badbrains said:

What happened to all the "Obama has no experience" shit talk when he was running? Does the "Donald" get a pass?

nope ! I am just stating that he actually has a chance, I've already said that I will NOT vote for him...
    at this point I'm not shure who I will vote for but it wont be him or Hillary..that bitch is dangerous.
    and I don't think Donald will have the political savy to survive the job (i could be wrong)
    the season is soon upon us to vote for the best liar.

Godfather.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    BTW he the experience now don't he.......to bad he never figured out how to use it LOL!!

Godfather.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

BTW he the experience now don't he.......to bad he never figured out how to use it LOL!!

Godfather.

Perspective GF. Think he's doing swell job.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options

Godfather.

Obama didn't go bankrupt 3 times and call ALL Mexicans rapists. Obama is a bad DINO but worse than birther Trump? Stay the fuck out of Walter White's factory ffs.
    what is a walter whites factory ?

Godfather.

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

Godfather.

Godfather.

Meth lab in Breaking Bad TV series.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

Godfather.

Perspective GF. Think he's doing swell job.
    yeahhh I'm even starting to warm up to the obama care idea but I'll admit I don't know enough about it.
    even with all the shit I talk about him I believe this country needs a better health care system but I'm just not sure how to make right but the fact that he stood tall and ramed thru took some balls.

Godfather.

• Options
    callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

HHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA ...once upon a time many many years ago(over twenty)..
    so inhiding is calling me a tweeker ? HAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHH YEAH RIGHT !
    well I'm not in hidding.

Godfather.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

You'd think someone with the name of Godfather and that avatar would have figured that out by now compared to a bimbo millennial who only cares about what the Kartrashians are doing and immediately thinks of Hot Chelle Rae instead of Smashing Pumpkins if you mention Tonight Tonight.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

You'd think someone with the name of Godfather and that avatar would have figured that out by now compared to a bimbo millennial who only cares about what the Kartrashians are doing and immediately thinks of Hot Chelle Rae instead of Smashing Pumpkins if you mention Tonight Tonight.
    Wait, I thought Tonight, Tonight was a phil Collins song? Shit
  • Options
    badbrains said:

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Wait, I thought Tonight, Tonight was a phil Collins song? Shit
    You forget the extra Tonight and it's Genesis. Theirs is 3 times.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,604
    Godfather is not terribly smart.

Yeah I mean I am sure we could all expect trump to turn the country around from the worst recession since the depression to set an American record on consecutive months with job growth, all while ending two wars (arguably), killing Osama, implementing health care and oh you know, presiding over the biggest social change of the past 40 years. No biggie

• Options
    edited June 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnJsF59ayxg

The Donald is in second place in the current New Hampshire GOP poll. :lol:

cnn.com/2015/06/25/politics/republicans-new-hampshire-poll/
    Post edited by Asterisk on the Street on
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,894
    Umm having a pissing contest with a tv station stemming from a decision made after a careless thoughtless comment isn't very presidential.

Univision canceled its partnership to air Miss USA pagent or whichever one he owns after his mexicans comments. He followed up with renegging on an approval to allow a gate to be built between his trump doral golf course and univision u.s. headquarters.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Umm having a pissing contest with a tv station stemming from a decision made after a careless thoughtless comment isn't very presidential.

Univision canceled its partnership to air Miss USA pagent or whichever one he owns after his mexicans comments. He followed up with renegging on an approval to allow a gate to be built between his trump doral golf course and univision u.s. headquarters.

I agree. Trump will lose that contest, as he should. He is his own worst enemy.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760

mickeyrat said:

I agree. Trump will lose that contest, as he should. He is his own worst enemy.
    He will not only loose, he won't even make first base. But he is getting all the attention he so craves. Why just look, even on the Pearl Jam fan site his name is popping up like prairie dogs on a warm spring day in the plains.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,894
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
This discussion has been closed.