Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    rgambs said:

Hannity was just loving him to pieces today.
    Supposedly so honest and bold, flying in the face of the PC crowd...what a joke.
    If Donald Trump was serious about being President he would have run for office in a position other than President by now. This is PR and that's it.
    The fact that throwing out the same tired old conservative sound bites gets him taken seriously shows just what a joke the conservative pundits have become.

Hannity STILL loves Cheney. Of course he'll love this scumbag.
  • Options

damn how many clowns does the GOP plan on putting up against the Dems , they all suck there is no way i'm voting next yr not one candidate is worth my vote no fucking Dem or Republican .....

And you wonder why I'm in the green party now. At least they don't suck up to Monsanto.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Those Mexicans bring crime and are rapists.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    clown car
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7602754

Silly little facts. Facts aren't important to conservatives, besides the whole world is liberal and facts are just an extension of the liberal conspiracy.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848

I just can't believe he said that. ON THE FIRST DAY. it's going to be a long year.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited June 2015

Mexicans rape the country with greed and racism and get bankrupt 3 times?Someone get Danny Trejo to kick his ass please.

"Machete don't get fired!"
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    motherjones.com/politics/2015/06/neil-young-donald-trump-bernie-sanders

"Don't rock in my free world!"

I saw this story on the Facebook page of some local rock station (100.3 The Sound) and one glance made me feel like Luke Wilson in Idiocracy. Nothing but inane libtard and "stay in Canada" posts from tealiban idiots who want their "8 years of Dubya" country back. The same idiots who tell Vedder, Young and Maines to shut up but are ok with Nugent exercising their freedom of speech. SMH
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989

I saw this story on the Facebook page of some local rock station (100.3 The Sound) and one glance made me feel like Luke Wilson in Idiocracy. Nothing but inane libtard and "stay in Canada" posts from tealiban idiots who want their "8 years of Dubya" country back. The same idiots who tell Vedder, Young and Maines to shut up but are ok with Nugent exercising their freedom of speech. SMH

Yeah as soon as I heard Uncle Neil's song I knew it wouldn't be long before Neil told Trump to knock it off....hilarious

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760

Fuck yeah! Don't fuck with Uncle Neil!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    "We need a truly great leader...!" ??? wtf
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,895

I just can't believe he said that. ON THE FIRST DAY. it's going to be a long year.

"When was the last time we beat Japan?"

Seriously?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629
    Anyone else feel like Donald is losing his mind as he ages? I don't remember him being this insane in previous decades.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Anyone else feel like Donald is losing his mind as he ages? I don't remember him being this insane in previous decades.

Crazy? Noooooo. Does this man sound crazy? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYVtB-33aNg

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    edited June 2015
    :lol:

TBH, I kind of feel sorry him.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    egads. I can't stop staring at the foamy white old-man spittle in the corner of his mouth. ugh.

Uncle Neil gave Bernie Sanders permission to use it:
    http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/06/neil-young-snubs-donald-trump-gives-rockin-in-the-free-world-to-bernie-sanders/
    also in the article, it says a casting agency paid people $50 each to show up and cheer for the above Trump speech.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I find it bizarre that anyone wants to use RITFW as a campaign song....it's not exactly a glowing endorsement of the country you're hoping to represent....kinda like when people use Born in the USA.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

I find it bizarre that anyone wants to use RITFW as a campaign song....it's not exactly a glowing endorsement of the country you're hoping to represent....kinda like when people use Born in the USA.

My thoughts exactly. It's like fuck the meaning of the song, I'm going with the title. Haha
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    It works though, your average person who votes for a Donald Trump or Sarah Palin isn't going to listen to or read ANYTHING past the tagline.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    It is perplexing that I think this guy has a chance at winning.
    You Americans love celebrities.
    He has a seat at the table because he can't be bought. The apprentice has millions of viewers because of him and the audience appetite for what Donald is going to do or say.
    Love or hate him he is very powerful and influential.
    Regular politicians in this race are pissed because he doesn't need any financial support to keep him going.
    The billionaire rich are on a cloud that many of us will never experience and the world they live in is as foreign to us as the political level at which they play.
    Donald can win simply because of the insatiable appetite that americans have for celebrity gossip not for his political might.
  • Options
    No way will Trump become president. The whole thing is a dumb joke. There are a lot of stupid people in this country but we are not that stupid... yet.

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    Well, we will get plenty of entertainment value from those polls, that's for sure, LOL.

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    I don't know Brian. Dubya two terms.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

I don't know Brian. Dubya two terms.

Yeah, but Bush Jr had some things going for him that Donald doesn't - namely that his dad is an ex-president, that gave him some cred for the first election, and the US was in the middle of a war and the country was all freaked out from 9/11 still for the second election. Donald doesn't have any logical extenuating circumstances behind him. I think the closest comparison here would be Ross Perot. And that didn't work out too well for him.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    Bush Jr also represented a different GOP...since 2008 the party has gone full blown teabagger
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

Which is exactly why he's called the boss. You think they would have learned by now. Same for Palin with Heart and Bachman using I Won't Back Down by Petty.

Especially since the original Nebraska demo of it on the Tracks box set fits the depressing lyrics more than the upbeat 84 version.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Donald just announced Morrie as his running mate ...

• Options
    That might actually help him! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.